What Are Women Thinking?

Topic locked
Sep 17, 2006
Nick81 wrote:um actually it's spelled : "capicce"...

i thought it was capishe:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Capiche

capiche

1. Means "get it?" or "do you understand?"

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 17, 2006
you are correct Maaad, i just knew what he meant thanks for correcting
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 17, 2006
Actually I think we're both wrong...

capiche
1940s slang, from It. capisci? "do you understand?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 17, 2006
actually Nick the term has different variants, you are correct with the slang explantion. The word was modified and used as slang by the Mafia
arniegang

Sep 17, 2006
arniegang wrote:actually Nick the term has different variants, you are correct with the slang explantion. The word was modified and used as slang by the Mafia

yeah was just reading about it... Didn't know that before.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 17, 2006
Its just a term B

its generally used in anger to make a forceful point usually within a arguement.
arniegang

Sep 17, 2006
Hmm I'm thinkin of Carribean, coconut, hmm these hippy skirts lol...
Your Question is not easy you just need to figure out what the women you like or love thinks, we don't all think the same way.

Like for me I'd like to think that "I am not the most gals". (((One eg.))) I am so not into shopping, it bores the hell out of me & makes want to fall a sleep :lol: :!: :!:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 17, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:Hmm I'm thinkin of Carribean, coconut, hmm these hippy skirts lol...
Your Question is not easy you just need to figure out what the women you like or love thinks, we don't all think the same way.

Like for me I'd like to think that "I am not the most gals". (((One eg.))) I am so not into shopping, it bores the hell out of me & makes want to fall a sleep :lol: :!: :!:

You hate shopping? oopsie! you shouldn't have said that. Your mailbox is gonna be flooded now :P You are what I would say "finding plutonium by accident"

:twisted:
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 17, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:Hmm I'm thinkin of Carribean, coconut, hmm these hippy skirts lol...

I understand how you feel because I get bored from shopping too. I like to go to shops buy and out, not spends hours to find something else, if I like something I buy it. We always fight with my friends because if they found something they like in the first shop they will not buy it. They have to visit all shops and after their feet get tired they come back to buy from the first shop GRRRRR
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:

You hate shopping? oopsie! you shouldn't have said that. Your mailbox is gonna be flooded now :P You are what I would say "finding plutonium by accident"

:twisted:

Owwww lol I didn't mention the other stuff :P :P :P :D :D
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 18, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

I understand how you feel because I get bored from shopping too. I like to go to shops buy and out, not spends hours to find something else, if I like something I buy it. We always fight with my friends because if they found something they like in the first shop they will not buy it. They have to visit all shops and after their feet get tired they come back to buy from the first shop GRRRRR

Oh yeah lol happens with me too!!!! :lol:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 18, 2006
*Soupie Wonders* Since when did discovering plutonium become this easy? :P

Sara_uk and Sara1983 .. you're part of the 10% women all men are looking for..

If you hate shopping in electronic stores, high tech stuff, gadgets, then the male species may have a problem with ya.. :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 18, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:*Soupie Wonders* Since when did discovering plutonium become this easy? :P

If you hate shopping in electronic stores, high tech stuff, gadgets, then the male species may have a problem with ya.. :P

not all women like shopping....actually of all the women i know i think only like half of them like shopping. to me, i think its a waste of time. bleh. i cant stand more than 30 minutes in the mall....more than that and i start to get a little edgy.

lol i guess thats why my cousin refuses to go shopping with me.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:*Soupie Wonders* Since when did discovering plutonium become this easy? :P

in fact my ex use to love shopping that drove me mad and iam talking cloth shopping!!! he spent like 3hrs once in a suit shop. so like men look for girls who hate shopping, i am looking for a man that hate it too.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
sara_uk wrote:

in fact my ex use to love shopping that drove me mad and iam talking cloth shopping!!! he spent like 3hrs once in a suit shop. so like men look for girls who hate shopping, i am looking for a man that hate it too.

lol doh
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 18, 2006

life is life
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 18, 2006
So Nosoup, i leave u for a couple of days and u end up being attacked by 5 women !!

You sure know how to bring attention to u !! and being Mr. Hated !!!

well people I think we have awinner here !! don't you !!:roll:

I think it is time for u to use what ur daddy taught u to do when u do something wrong !!!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:So Nosoup, i leave u for a couple of days and u end up being attacked by 5 women !!

You sure know how to bring attention to u !! and being Mr. Hated !!!

well people I think we have awinner here !! don't you !!:roll:

I think it is time for u to use what ur daddy taught u to do when u do something wrong !!!?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*yawn* being hated .. being loved.. getting attention.. I never asked for it.. :P I just speak my mind Pal.

What my daddy taught me to do when I do something wrong? errr.. dude.. are you feeling ok?

Ladies.. I think someone is feeling left out. :twisted:
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 18, 2006
sara_uk/sara1983/bushra - you dont enjoy shopping????!!!!!!! i found it odd... :D

sara_uk wrote:I understand how you feel because I get bored from shopping too. I like to go to shops buy and out, not spends hours to find something else, if I like something I buy it. We always fight with my friends because if they found something they like in the first shop they will not buy it. They have to visit all shops and after their feet get tired they come back to buy from the first shop GRRRRR

im exactly like your friend sara. hehehe

sometimes, i shop like crazy... like end of the world --- panic buying... most of the clothes i bought last week are never worn yet, worst - i found one off-shoulder skirt in my closet that i bought last year - still havent worn yet! :lol:
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
weary_heart wrote:sara_uk/sara1983/bushra - you dont enjoy shopping????!!!!!!! i fond it odd... :D

sara_uk wrote:I understand how you feel because I get bored from shopping too. I like to go to shops buy and out, not spends hours to find something else, if I like something I buy it. We always fight with my friends because if they found something they like in the first shop they will not buy it. They have to visit all shops and after their feet get tired they come back to buy from the first shop GRRRRR

sometimes, i shop like crazy... like end of the world --- panic buying... most of the clothes i bought last week are never worn yet, worst - i found one off-shoulder skirt in my closet that i bought last year - still havent worn yet! :lol:

how can a skirt be off the shoulder :?

lol, i know what you meant. just being a smart a$$
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 18, 2006
What I find works for me, is plain simple honesty.

When I approach a woman, the first thing I say is

"Hi, I'm Trey. I'm awkward, I'm not smooth, and I'm slow when it comes to subtlety." or some slight variation of this.

This believe it or not works for a while.
bear
Dubai chat master

Sep 18, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
weary_heart wrote:sara_uk/sara1983/bushra - you dont enjoy shopping????!!!!!!! i found it odd... :D

sometimes, i shop like crazy... like end of the world --- panic buying... most of the clothes i bought last week are never worn yet, worst - i found one off-shoulder dress in my closet that i bought last year - still havent worn yet! :lol:

how can a skirt be off the shoulder :?

lol, i know what you meant. just being a smart a$$

wahahahah i mean off-shoulder tunic dress bushra :lol:
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 18, 2006
weary_heart wrote:sara_uk/sara1983/bushra - you dont enjoy shopping????!!!!!!! i fond it odd... :D

you can find oddness in everything
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 19, 2006
Just come and ask her where the nearest library is.
She might think that you are intelligent and would like to go out with you ;)
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 19, 2006
Over 2100 views on this post? Yikes! What have I done?

Sowwie ya'll!!
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 19, 2006
to answer the original question:

They aren't.

:lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
It's guys that drive us vrackers Maaad, don't forget the saying, behind every man there's a good woman.

I hate shopping too, bores the hell out of me.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 19, 2006
yes...that and its a waste of time :roll:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 19, 2006
It's not that, I'm one of these, know what I want, get in, get out kinda people. I hate window shopping and trying loads of things on and spending hours without finding anything that looks any good. It's really depressing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sep 19, 2006
lol

which is exactly why i feel it is a waste of time.

i do the same thing as you, but to just go and bleh, i dont like it. 30 minutes is my maximum for shopping. if im not done by then, i dont care, i leave -- i get too frustrated
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance