What Are Women Thinking?

Topic locked
Sep 19, 2006
i love shopping , it takes my mind off things , but i usually know what i need and i go for it, but since i am the kind of person who get bored of everything i cant do it for along time ...and i dont want a boyfriend who dont like it nd start nagging in every shop we go to :x ...although i like shopping alone its me time :) :wink:

Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 19, 2006
Is it me or does shopping sux big time in Dubai? No I am not tripping, I don't care how big the malls get. I just can't find a single thing I like in any shops. EVEN in the brands I like. I spent a fortune during my business trip in the UK just because of that. And I'll prolly do it again once I get back to Lebanon at Fitr.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 19, 2006
Nick81 wrote:Is it me or does shopping sux big time in Dubai? No I am not tripping, I don't care how big the malls get. I just can't find a single thing I like in any shops. EVEN in the brands I like. I spent a fortune during my business trip in the UK just because of that. And I'll prolly do it again once I get back to Lebanon at Fitr.

Nick good to have ur avatar back ,its my fav :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Is it me or does shopping sux big time in Dubai? No I am not tripping, I don't care how big the malls get. I just can't find a single thing I like in any shops. EVEN in the brands I like. I spent a fortune during my business trip in the UK just because of that. And I'll prolly do it again once I get back to Lebanon at Fitr.

:wink:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 20, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

:wink:

ok nick and corc......dont start ur long chat again. :roll:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 20, 2006

I agree.. I miss getting my clothes from stores like JC Pennys, Dillards, Nordstrom, Structure (Express), Club Monoco, etc :P Can't find decent clothes here.. Fashion sense takes a beating here if you ask me :P

Electronic stores like Plug-Ins, Jackys, WiFi centre in Bur Dubai, accessories come cheap but the rest is so over priced compared to the UK/US.

Ah well..
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 23, 2006
B__Lady wrote:What do I feel today? :roll:

Many things, some se.xual some fantasies. :oops:

But what am I going to do? :?
I am going to have a massage, facial and spend sometimes in the steam room.
Shopping? No way, boring unless shopping for a sports car.

Err.. B, is it? so why you felt like sharing these sweet things with us, i'll never understand. But hey nice thoughts :P

:twisted:
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

What women are thinking? Sep 23, 2006
How women thinks is one mystery of life that does not have a formula, like the air around us, exists but no one understands and sees it but its nice that it exists.

This question will not have a one sentence answer or will be resolved in discussions although it is a an interesting topic equally interesting as What men are thinking? Yin & Yang, men compliments women and women compliments men, it works wonders. .

Have u ever considered that maybe, just maybe, how women thinks, is not suppose to be understood because there is no logical explanation for it? like a thousands of things around us.

If something is great, better leave it at that and live with it.
leila
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: What women are thinking? Sep 24, 2006
leila wrote:How women thinks is one mystery of life that does not have a formula, like the air around us, exists but no one understands and sees it but its nice that it exists.

This question will not have a one sentence answer or will be resolved in discussions although it is a an interesting topic equally interesting as What men are thinking? Yin & Yang, men compliments women and women compliments men, it works wonders. .

Have u ever considered that maybe, just maybe, how women thinks, is not suppose to be understood because there is no logical explanation for it? like a thousands of things around us.

If something is great, better leave it at that and live with it.

What are men thinking? If a woman asks a man, what are you thinking? he's thinking the one thing he can at that moment.. he's thinking about her.. or various other scenarios with her.. but her.. nevertheless :P

What are women thinking? Its a very confusing question.. kinda like asking Why does Superman wear red underwear?

But I salute you women with all the maintenance you have to do to yourself and crap you have to put up with :salute:
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 25, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:What? What are you women thinking? What do you want?

I swear: I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking. I don't get it, okay? I--I--I admit! I--I'm not getting the signals. I am not getting it.
- NoSoup4U :P

Funny :0)

Men have asked this question since the dawn of time. And, in the late 1990s and early 00s, it has all been figured out.

Men and women do think differently but women are understandable - and logical once you understand them from their own viewpoint. But that's the key - you have to get in a woman's head. And, just to get the flaming and controversy going, no women are not individuals. They engage in group-think. Learn what pushes the buttons of one woman and you learn to push the buttons of them all. The truth of the matter is as simple as this:

Female attraction to men is not a choice.

I'll say it again.

Female attraction to men is not a choice.

Once you understand that and know how to push the buttons - you have complete control of a woman's feelings of attraction.

Chocoholic wrote:Now if a guy had all the answers to that, he'd be king of the world.

There are many such men and their names are various. Ever hear of Mystery, Style and Tyler Durden (no, not the character from Fight Club, but the other Tyler)?

They are men. They have the answers. And they are kings.
Habeas Corpus
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance