What Are Women Thinking?

Topic locked
What are women thinking? Aug 12, 2006
What? What are you women thinking? What do you want?

I swear: I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking. I don't get it, okay? I--I--I admit! I--I'm not getting the signals. I am not getting it.

Women, they're so subtle. They're little--everything they do is sssubtle! [announcing] Men are not subtle! [regular voice] We are obvious. Women know what men want. Men know what men want. What do we want? We want Women. That's it!

It's the only thing we know for sure! It really is! We want women. How do we get them? [deep voice] "Oh, we don't know about that, we don't know."

The next step after that, we have no idea. This is why you see men honking car horns, yelling from construction sites--these are the best ideas we've had so far!

The Car Horn Honk. Is that the beauty? Have you seen men doing this?

What is this? The man is in the car. The woman, walks by the front of the car. He honks the--[makes long car horn noises]. This man: is out of ideas. How does this--[makes horn noise a few times, then shrugs]--"I don't think she likes me."

The amazing thing is that we still get women, don't we? Men--I mean, men are with women. You see men with women.

"How are men getting women," many people wonder.

Let me tell you a little bit about our organization:

Wherever women are--we have a man working on the situation right now. Now, he may not be our best maaan.. Okay? We have a lot of areas to cover, but someone from our staff is on the scene.

That's why I think men get frustrated when we see women reading articles, like, "Where to Meet Men."! We're here--we are everywhere! We're honkin' our horns to serve you better.

- NoSoup4U :P

nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 12, 2006
do you honestly honk your horn at a woman thinking shes gonna come over to your window and say hey stud nice horn you got there wanna go on a date??

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 12, 2006
Now if a guy had all the answers to that, he'd be king of the world.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 12, 2006
ajb wrote:do you honestly honk your horn at a woman thinking shes gonna come over to your window and say hey stud nice horn you got there wanna go on a date??

ask the guys over here in dubai, im sure they will let you know how that works out for them....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

hahah Aug 12, 2006
You tell 'em Bushra :P

in Dubai they won't just honk their horn, they'll flash their lights, they'll start their hazard lights, its like the car is having a seizure trying to get the women's attention.. :P

lol
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: hahah Aug 12, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:You tell 'em Bushra :P

in Dubai they won't just honk their horn, they'll flash their lights, they'll start their hazard lights, its like the car is having a seizure trying to get the women's attention.. :P

lol

lol, you dont have to tell me that. some of them are nice though. i was at dhiyafa and this guy behind me had his regular lights on but since my car is low it was still pretty high for me and was reflecting in my mirror, he saw it was bothering me and shut them off...lol so they arent all bad...at least for long
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: What are women thinking? Aug 13, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:What? What are you women thinking? What do you want?

I swear: I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking. I don't get it, okay? I--I--I admit! I--I'm not getting the signals. I am not getting it.

Women, they're so subtle. They're little--everything they do is sssubtle! [announcing] Men are not subtle! [regular voice] We are obvious. Women know what men want. Men know what men want. What do we want? We want Women. That's it!

It's the only thing we know for sure! It really is! We want women. How do we get them? [deep voice] "Oh, we don't know about that, we don't know."

The next step after that, we have no idea. This is why you see men honking car horns, yelling from construction sites--these are the best ideas we've had so far!

The Car Horn Honk. Is that the beauty? Have you seen men doing this?

What is this? The man is in the car. The woman, walks by the front of the car. He honks the--[makes long car horn noises]. This man: is out of ideas. How does this--[makes horn noise a few times, then shrugs]--"I don't think she likes me."

The amazing thing is that we still get women, don't we? Men--I mean, men are with women. You see men with women.

"How are men getting women," many people wonder.

Let me tell you a little bit about our organization:

Wherever women are--we have a man working on the situation right now. Now, he may not be our best maaan.. Okay? We have a lot of areas to cover, but someone from our staff is on the scene.

That's why I think men get frustrated when we see women reading articles, like, "Where to Meet Men."! We're here--we are everywhere! We're honkin' our horns to serve you better.

- NoSoup4U :P

that in red is probably the highpoint of ur post. :roll:

as to what women think...we dont think, remember? women just meow and ask their fathers, husbands, men for money. like in the Bundy family :lol:
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: What are women thinking? Aug 13, 2006
raidah wrote:as to what women think...we dont think, remember? women just meow and ask their fathers, husbands, men for money. like in the Bundy family :lol:

yep women dont think becoz their first floor is empty. :P
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 13, 2006
women only think

How can they date cute HP :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 13, 2006
Bloody hell Raidah, way to go to down grade women with the money comment! That might be what YOU do, but some of us prefer to earn and have our OWN money thanks very much. - No-one likes a gold digger.

HP, you've never gotten close enough to a woman to know what one is thinking.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 13, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Bloody hell Raidah, way to go to down grade women with the money comment! That might be what YOU do, but some of us prefer to earn and have our OWN money thanks very much. - No-one likes a gold digger.

Choco what do u think about me :oops:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 13, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Bloody hell Raidah, way to go to down grade women with the money comment! That might be what YOU do, but some of us prefer to earn and have our OWN money thanks very much. - No-one likes a gold digger.

oh come on Chocs, i might not be ur favourite poster, but u must have read at least one or 2 of my posts. u really think i meant that ad literam? besides, what was this for " :lol: " at the end of it, if not a clear sign i was joking?

trust me, im anything BUT a gold digger :wink:
raidah

Aug 13, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:

I dont prefer woman but girls . :P women become old machines :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 13, 2006
raidah wrote:

oh come on Chocs, i might not be ur favourite poster, but u must have read at least one or 2 of my posts. u really think i meant that ad literam? besides, what was this for " :lol: " at the end of it, if not a clear sign i was joking?

Ehehehe, sorry chick, just in one of those moods tonight.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 13, 2006
HP wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

OMG! NOw you're a kiddie fiddler - run away! Lock up your daughters, in fact any female of any species.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 13, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:
raidah wrote:

Ehehehe, sorry chick, just in one of those moods tonight.

np. how about we shake hands, im in an asskicking mood myself :?
raidah

Aug 13, 2006
Good! HOw about we both just go kick HP :D
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 13, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Good! HOw about we both just go kick HP :D

lets ask him if he is into SM :lol: so we all 3 enjoy the kicking
raidah

Yowza! Aug 13, 2006
OMG OMG OMG.. what have I done?

:P

man o man.. if you gals ever did meet me in person.. just don't kick me too hard for doing this :P

then again, if you can reach that high, go for it ;)
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 13, 2006
HP wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:

old is gold. they got more experience in S.Ex. :P :wink:
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

No offense gurls but ..... Aug 17, 2006
I truly doubt that they themsleves know what they think or what they want or wherre do they want to go

Gurls are always messed up about their feeelings
You know the song I love than I hate you than I love you more

Thats a typical gurl in love :P
NO OFFENSE GURLS
akobtan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: No offense gurls but ..... Aug 17, 2006
akobtan wrote:I truly doubt that they themsleves know what they think or what they want or wherre do they want to go

Gurls are always messed up about their feeelings
You know the song I love than I hate you than I love you more

Thats a typical gurl in love :P
NO OFFENSE GURLS

...yaaaawwwwn......
raidah

well.. Aug 23, 2006
you've not really known what a complication is until u've been in a relationship or tried to read a girls mind..
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 23, 2006
OK...no point in trying to psycho-analyse a woman or even try to understand their sense of logic because they are aliens.

Mind you they are lovely aliens...sometimes!

Remember the golden rule: They know the rules and change them at a moments notice in case we ever find out what they are!

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 24, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:OK...no point in trying to psycho-analyse a woman or even try to understand their sense of logic because they are aliens.

Mind you they are lovely aliens...sometimes!

Remember the golden rule: They know the rules and change them at a moments notice in case we ever find out what they are!

Knight

u know what ? i actually agree , we are so moody like the wind "i know i am" and we keep on thinking and changing and hating and loving at the same time , for god sake .... i am a woman i need to understand myself , so u men ..YOU WILL NEVER GET US 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 24, 2006
Actually, I don't think I am very complicated. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 24, 2006
kanelli wrote:Actually, I don't think I am very complicated. :D

neither do I. Oh kanelli i like the way u r - simple except u shouldnt have marreid to early. Now back to the topic what were women thinking?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

well.. Aug 24, 2006
well.. behind every man there is the hand of a woman..

and all we men do want is women..

fine fine we will deal with the complications. and kaneli, if ur not a complicated gal.. hats off to ya. :)
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: well.. Aug 24, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:well.. behind every man there is the hand of a woman..

:)

huh? why does she have her hand at the man's back?
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 24, 2006
dude dude dude..

maybe she like's his back? :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance