What Are Women Thinking?

Topic locked
Sep 11, 2006
shopping, sleeping, clothes, shopping, skiing, jewels, shopping, sleeping, guys...sometimes food..etc

xlchick
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 11, 2006
Nope... I'm simple and obvious. I hate playing games. Don't see the point! I want someone to like me for me without having to play games. Knowing my luck, I'd play games with the guy who likes me who doesn't like playing games and I'd probably end up losing him...

I can't speak for all women but I know that I'm just looking for a special friend who looks forward to the end of their hard day at work to spend time with me. Someone I'm mutually attracted to and who I want to share everything with and who wants to share everything with me.

I don't go for a guy for their flashy car, expensive meals or a holiday to the caribbean... I'd much prefer someone who is willing to help me pick out that dress for my cousins wedding that I'll spend hours agonising over, or who'll let me cry on their shoulder when I've had a bad day. Thats not to say I don't appreciate gifts but they are certainly not a necessity. I don't understand girls that go for money... do they never want to feel intense love for another person... Emotions can't be bought.

It's easy to find someone with money, but money isn't certain to last forever. That doesn't mean to say I think a relationship is all rosy but even if you did break up, if you started going out with each other for the right reasons and you genuinely did like each other, I'd like to think that you would never lose the care for one another.

Maybe I'm just a soppy mare and like to believe in true love but I'm hoping because I'm an open and honest person, that one day I'll find it.
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 11, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Nope... I'm simple and obvious. I hate playing games. Don't see the point! I want someone to like me for me without having to play games. Knowing my luck, I'd play games with the guy who likes me who doesn't like playing games and I'd probably end up losing him...

I can't speak for all women but I know that I'm just looking for a special friend who looks forward to the end of their hard day at work to spend time with me. Someone I'm mutually attracted to and who I want to share everything with and who wants to share everything with me.

I don't go for a guy for their flashy car, expensive meals or a holiday to the caribbean... I'd much prefer someone who is willing to help me pick out that dress for my cousins wedding that I'll spend hours agonising over, or who'll let me cry on their shoulder when I've had a bad day. Thats not to say I don't appreciate gifts but they are certainly not a necessity. I don't understand girls that go for money... do they never want to feel intense love for another person... Emotions can't be bought.

It's easy to find someone with money, but money isn't certain to last forever. That doesn't mean to say I think a relationship is all rosy but even if you did break up, if you started going out with each other for the right reasons and you genuinely did like each other, I'd like to think that you would never lose the care for one another.

Maybe I'm just a soppy mare and like to believe in true love but I'm hoping because I'm an open and honest person, that one day I'll find it.

can i just say one thing....

i completely agree with you beautiful lady
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Nope... I'm simple and obvious. I hate playing games. Don't see the point! I want someone to like me for me without having to play games. Knowing my luck, I'd play games with the guy who likes me who doesn't like playing games and I'd probably end up losing him...

Yeah really :shock: ... Most women will say that ... but in the end its all about MONEY!!!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 12, 2006
Eros wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

Yeah really :shock: ... Most women will say that ... but in the end its all about MONEY!!!!

NO ITS NOT :evil: Obviously the women u know are like that , but alot of women and i mean alot would give up money for love and caring and respect ... why would u want 2 be with a rich guy who cheats on u and treats u badly ?? :? i know u dont believe it but money DOES NOT buy happiness
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
And that is why I hat gold digging gir;s!!

I make my own money and live by my means... I will NEVER rely on a guy when it comes to money. Even when I have kids and I'm not working... I'm going to make sure I have enough money behind me to cope on my own.

Ask any of the people that know me, they will verify that I certainly don't go for a guy just because he has money!
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 12, 2006
errrmmm..what's work?
xlchick
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 12, 2006
xlchick wrote:errrmmm..what's work?

OOh shut up will ya !!! :x
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

Corcs cracks me up!!! LOL :lol: (However I do agree!!)
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 12, 2006
Crocs.. I know money doesnt buy happiness ... but thats what majority of the women dont understand. Glad to know u do though ... but look around you how many women do u know think like that??
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 12, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:
Corcovado wrote:

Corcs cracks me up!!! LOL :lol: (However I do agree!!)

:wink: :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
Eros wrote:Crocs.. I know money doesnt buy happiness ... but thats what majority of the women dont understand. Glad to know u do though ... but look around you how many women do u know think like that??

how long have you been in dubai?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
Eros wrote:Crocs.. I know money doesnt buy happiness ... but thats what majority of the women dont understand. Glad to know u do though ... but look around you how many women do u know think like that??

yeah but lets see it in another way some men only dates women for their looks and they dont give a $**t about their minds or souls andwhen they get bored they jump into a new beautiful girl . So Money to women is Like Beauty to Men ... Both Shallow and Stupid 8) 8)
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 12, 2006
bushra21 wrote:

Exactly 4 months as on 10th sep!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 12, 2006
Corcovado wrote:

yeah but lets see it in another way some men only dates women for their looks and they dont give a $**t about their minds or souls andwhen they get bored they jump into a new beautiful girl . So Money to women is Like Beauty to Men ... Both Shallow and Stupid 8) 8)

Hmmmm .. I agree .. so how do u get the nice guys to meet the nice women??
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 12, 2006
Eros wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

Exactly 4 months as on 10th sep!!

hmmmmm so you should know exactly how many women here dont understand that money doesnt buy happiness....
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
Eros wrote:Hmmmm .. I agree .. so how do u get the nice guys to meet the nice women??

Getting off the computer?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 12, 2006
bushra21 wrote:
hmmmmm so you should know exactly how many women here dont understand that money doesnt buy happiness....

Actually I was speaking of women in general...
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 12, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
Eros wrote:Hmmmm .. I agree .. so how do u get the nice guys to meet the nice women??

Getting off the computer?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 13, 2006
Well Women always think about these three things:
1. How much is he worth ?
2. Is he good in bed ??
3.Is he going to die soon ???

Well what they want is simple:
1.Your money
2.your time
3.your arm (around them of course)

:lol: :lol:
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Sep 13, 2006
xlchick wrote:shopping, sleeping, clothes, shopping, skiing, jewels, shopping, sleeping, guys...sometimes food..etc

AHA!!! Well, atleast the chick is honest! :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
WTF....ok mah bp is rising....

Nosoup: Please do not identify women in general to xlchick', mainly bec:

- She is a troll.
- Her brain is so small like a little tiny weeny dot

Palkid: How were you raised by your mother? Do you honestly believed her way of thinking is like that?

And to all of you out there thinking we only want your money, s e x and nothing else....think again !#@$ #@%^&$%^*(^*(&*&*%$^%&^%*&^(%*&(^*^()*)(*&_)(*_)(_)++(^&$#^#%&%^&$^*&*(&(^^*)&*(_*(_)(
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 13, 2006
Nosoup: Please do not identify women in general to xlchick', mainly bec:

- She is a troll.
- Her brain is so small like a little tiny weeny dot

And to all of you out there thinking we only want your money, s e x and nothing else....think again !#@$ #@%^&$%^*(^*(&*&*%$^%&^%*&^(%*&(^*^()*)(*&_)(*_)(_)++(^&$#^#%&%^&$^*&*(&(^^*)&*(_*(_)([/quote]

So you're telling me you don't like shopping, sleeping, clothes, shopping, skiing, jewels, shopping, sleeping, guys?
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:
So you're telling me you don't like shopping, sleeping, clothes, shopping, skiing, jewels, shopping, sleeping, guys?

Tell me first why the quote option is not working for you....IT heh?
zam

Sep 13, 2006
zam wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:

hahah my quote option works just fine hun. I just thought i'd cut the portion that didn't have anything to do with me :)

Quit being mad and smile will ya.. ;)
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:
zam wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:

hahah my quote option works just fine hun. I just thought i'd cut the portion that didn't have anything to do with me :)

NEXT TIME DONT CALL ME HUN :!:

And no worries I am a very jolly person but when I dont like somebody...then I dont, period. Quesera sera.... I just cant stand the b!tchy attitude of some girls.....they are the culprit why girls from somewhere else are unrespected.

<zam singing again>
Say what you want and it wont change my mind.... :lol:
zam

Sep 13, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:Well Women always think about these three things:
1. How much is he worth ? rubbish
2. Is he good in bed ?? important
3.Is he going to die soon ???rubbish why? if he is good!!!

sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 13, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
Palkid7 wrote:Well Women always think about these three things:
1. How much is he worth ? rubbish
2. Is he good in bed ?? important
3.Is he going to die soon ???rubbish why? if he is good!!!

The defense rests! :P hehe
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 13, 2006
zam wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:
zam wrote:
nosoup4u wrote:

NEXT TIME DONT CALL ME HUN :!:

And no worries I am a very jolly person but when I dont like somebody...then I dont, period. Quesera sera.... I just cant stand the b!tchy attitude of some girls.....they are the culprit why girls from somewhere else are unrespected.

<zam singing again>
Say what you want and it wont change my mind.... :lol:

whatever ya say HUN! :P :twisted:
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 14, 2006
zam wrote:WTF....ok mah bp is rising....

Palkid: How were you raised by your mother? Do you honestly believed her way of thinking is like that?

And to all of you out there thinking we only want your money, s e x and nothing else....think again !#@$ #@%^&$%^*(^*(&*&*%$^%&^%*&^(%*&(^*^()*)(*&_)(*_)(_)++(^&$#^#%&%^&$^*&*(&(^^*)&*(_*(_)(

Zam,
Are all your fingers the same? No
So are people !!
I mean what I have listed are the thoughts that every bad girl would think of !! unless u think u r a bad girl !! then.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
What do u think nosoup ?!? 8)
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance