Halal Dating (idiot's Guide)

Topic locked
Sep 05, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
St.Lucifer wrote:religion, belief in the devine power .. these are personal things...common folks.. humanity is the superset n then comes religions.. to me its more like a belief, it not something that u showcase, i mean its spiritual. and yea i agree to Corco .. children should b Free to choose their belief. the day it happens 70% of the troubles faced by the world would b over

i totaly agree ,most wars are done now in the name of religion :( and that happened after the fall of the Soviet Union :evil: it was a better era back then

Religious wars have raged long before the fall of the soviet union ... number one killer of all time!

ajb
Dubai chat master

Re: Halal dating (idiot's guide) Oct 06, 2006
HP wrote:The most difficult task is to date a muslim girl. I only dated muslim girls (very few non-muslims). They usually switch off their mobile phones at home so no one can guess their boyfriends. You can either send text or wait for her brothers to go at sleep. Whenever they call , the first question they ask
"who is sitting close to you". :P

If u ever date them and by mistake kiss them , strange noises come from their throat and it makes u scare . When they are back to home , they send you text

" Please tell no body , i am not such kind of girl . I never met anyone else ". No matter she had met 10 others ,but she ll act like a virgin.

I always find different excuse to touch them. "nice fingure on your ring or nice ring in your fingure " "u got nice hair". This is way to check their alarm system. If it doesnt make noise u can make more progress. I tried it in Dubai with an girl , who was having abay. She was like " dont touch me , this is not europe" :cry: .

During kissing , they ll ask" are u married "? it means if u r sincere then they can give u more rights otherwise " access denied ".

They hardly know how to kiss , its same as 13 year old kid is doing his best to have s.e.x with a 12 years old virgin girl and doesnt know how the things work" :wink:

If they become appearoffline or hang their phones , it means their brothers or parents interrupted.
you now if her brothers seed you kissing her they may kill you because iknow a friend dated a muslim girl they killed him by fking in his azz so keep away from muslim girls
r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Halal dating (idiot's guide) Oct 06, 2006
HP wrote:The most difficult task is to date a muslim girl. I only dated muslim girls (very few non-muslims). They usually switch off their mobile phones at home so no one can guess their boyfriends. You can either send text or wait for her brothers to go at sleep. Whenever they call , the first question they ask
"who is sitting close to you". :P

If u ever date them and by mistake kiss them , strange noises come from their throat and it makes u scare . When they are back to home , they send you text

" Please tell no body , i am not such kind of girl . I never met anyone else ". No matter she had met 10 others ,but she ll act like a virgin.

I always find different excuse to touch them. "nice fingure on your ring or nice ring in your fingure " "u got nice hair". This is way to check their alarm system. If it doesnt make noise u can make more progress. I tried it in Dubai with an girl , who was having abay. She was like " dont touch me , this is not europe" :cry: .

During kissing , they ll ask" are u married "? it means if u r sincere then they can give u more rights otherwise " access denied ".

They hardly know how to kiss , its same as 13 year old kid is doing his best to have s.e.x with a 12 years old virgin girl and doesnt know how the things work" :wink:

If they become appearoffline or hang their phones , it means their brothers or parents interrupted.
you now if her brothers seed you kissing her they may kill you because iknow a friend dated a muslim girl they killed him by fking in his azz so keep away from muslim girls
r3ay-alborsh
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 06, 2006
wow where kind of screwed up people are you hanging out with?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 06, 2006
Hi my name is Farid i just registered, i come from france and what are you talking about exactly???
friiident
Dubai Forum User

Oct 06, 2006
hi Hp

please very short. about dating halal or muslim girls,

in islam dating is prohibeted. at all. we don,t have dating halal at all. at least if you married. you can walk with the girl(ur wife) or kiss her, but not in the public. the muslim girls , they don,t have experience with kissing or other stuff. why? because the have value and respect for family. so they are looking for true relationship, not a casual relationship. they know what is behind. so . please understand the girls value.

in the future would you like married a girl that she had many relationship with boy's. or if she has alot of experience with boy's? what is ur answer? so this girls they understan what is coming in future?

or other question. would you let your sister date with the boy's? sms?phone?......more?

i,m asking you if you are muslim.

please understan the situation. beeing experience in love or kisssing , it is mean that r u smart?

anyway goodluck.
my habiby
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 06, 2006
my habiby wrote:hi Hp

please very short. about dating halal or muslim girls,

in islam dating is prohibeted. at all. we don,t have dating halal at all. at least if you married. you can walk with the girl(ur wife) or kiss her, but not in the public. the muslim girls , they don,t have experience with kissing or other stuff. why? because the have value and respect for family. so they are looking for true relationship, not a casual relationship. they know what is behind. so . please understand the girls value.

in the future would you like married a girl that she had many relationship with boy's. or if she has alot of experience with boy's? what is ur answer? so this girls they understan what is coming in future?

or other question. would you let your sister date with the boy's? sms?phone?......more?

please understan the situation. beeing experience in love or kisssing , it is mean that r u smart?

anyway goodluck.

So, you will able to get married with a girl that you don't know without any dial???
friiident
Dubai Forum User

Oct 06, 2006
my habiby wrote:hi Hp

anyway goodluck.

I wouldn't mind at all. The number of men my partner has been with would have no bearing in our current relationship. I've been with girls who at their age had many partners, their experience in bed made s.ex great. By the time I marry my wife, she will most likely have been with many men. As long as she doesn't cheat on me during our relationship, it wouldn't bother me if she had two dozen different partners.

It's none of my business who my sisters date. As long as their boyfriends treat them right it's not my concern.
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 06, 2006
valkyrie, the location youve put is offensive, please change it.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 12, 2006
easternjewel wrote:valkyrie, the location youve put is offensive, please change it.

Shaat aap, eww infideLLL!!!
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 13, 2006
gtmash wrote:
easternjewel wrote:valkyrie, the location youve put is offensive, please change it.

what did u mean? If u r insulting EJ then u r in BIG GrANDE trouble
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 13, 2006
HP's posts never die ...
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 14, 2006
gtmash wrote:

u shut up, that was an old post & the loc is updated by val. Ah loser.

thnx snips, love :lol:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Oct 14, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:HP's posts never die ...

i know you miss him...just admit it
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 14, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
gtmash wrote:

u shut up, that was an old post & the loc is updated by val. Ah loser.

thnx snips, love :lol:

Well, sorry if you and your e-buddy didn't get my sarcastic comment, even after I exaggerated the misspellings.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Oct 15, 2006
hp's disappearance is alarming :!:
dale
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 16, 2006
dale wrote:hp's disappearance is alarming :!:

last thing he said was he is busy looking for a bride 8) 8) and i know he is :P
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules