Dating...What Do You Think?

Topic locked
Dating...What do you think? Sep 22, 2011
For all of us who were in a long-term relationship, we may think dating is behind us. Not so fast. I think dating is a part of our love life as long as we are alive. What do you think?

Keeping our love life fresh and vibrant is really about remaining open to new experiences and new sensations if we could engage in activities that can increase the romantic quotient on our date like lets say moonlit walks and touring art museums.

It is a nice way to spend the afternoon before a romantic dinner touring an art museum or just walk in MoE. What do you think?

I am of an opinion that art arouses our senses and awakens us to thoughts and feelings out of the ordinary realm of our day-to-day life. If we share these thoughts and feelings with another, we can both open up our senses and perceptions to new possibilities. It also gives us a chance to see each other in a different light.

Sharing our likes and dislikes in art is another way to bond and increase our intimacy. Another way of spending our time could be a walk in local garden/park. I think connecting with nature is a natural prelude to romance .

A memorable date could of course involve a long luxurious dinner at fine restaurant where all our senses are engaged. Our sense of sight is stimulated by the arrangement of the food, the table, the restaurant. Our sense of smell is aroused by the aroma of the food and perhaps a light smell of your cologne .Our sense of touch is also involved. Some foods are juicy, others are dry and still others are soft and warm. And last, but not least, Our sense of hearing comes into play in the form of your voice and stimulating conversation.

A special date could be by going to a movie theater and watch a film together. Listening to the movie would give us both the peace of spirit and stimulate our romance. Watching the events of the screen can expose us but at the same time bond us.

In short; intellectual stimulation has limitless potential and can be accessed regardless of physical limitations such as age or health. It would be verbal fencing, humor, active listening and sharing secrets. Most men are aroused by a woman who is intelligent and assertive.

Humor is also important.

Ziadzmb
Dubai Forum User

Re: Dating...What do you think? Sep 24, 2011
Art is an aquired taste for many, so not sure about that one.

But couples definitely need to set aside a 'date-night' and together time, that doesn't just involve kicking about at home. For example me and my OH are always out doing things together, whether it be wakeboarding, going to the movies, going out for dinner, taking the dog for a nice long walk. We don't get to see that much of each other, so US time is important.

However, it's good not to live in your partners pocket 24/7 and people also need their own interests as well.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Dating...What do you think? Sep 24, 2011
Great and I wish you happiness and joy ...the life is full of pleasures and the reward is a good woman...Keep it up please
Ziadzmb
Dubai Forum User

Re: Dating...What do you think? Sep 25, 2011
Ziadzmb wrote:Great and I wish you happiness and joy ...the life is full of pleasures and the reward is a good woman...Keep it up please

erm women should not be a reward for anything! We are NOT property!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:
Ziadzmb wrote:Great and I wish you happiness and joy ...the life is full of pleasures and the reward is a good woman...Keep it up please

lol i think he meant the love of a woman should be earned.
WellWisher
Dubai Forum Visitor

Chocoholic wrote:

Any warranty come with that reward chocs?
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

I meant the top pleasure is...the peak of all pleasures is the good woman....
Ziadzmb
Dubai Forum User

Re: Dating...What Do You Think? Oct 04, 2011
hey, if you're date don't want to stay out side and if she feel bad with lots of noise, ohh she need privcey! i guess then a gentlman must take her to his place or her!...... hey hey!... for coffee or some pepsi!.... ; )
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Dating...What Do You Think? Oct 06, 2011
Good things come to those who wait- The benefit of being patient
Ziadzmb
Dubai Forum User

Re: Dating...What Do You Think? Oct 21, 2011
lighthousecoaching wrote:Its amazing thing..It is nice moment in the life.So enjoy it fully. Also visit to http://www.lighthousecoaching.ae. This will teach you how to solve the relationship problem.visit now

The couple coaching link on your site is a dead-link. Just saying.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Dating...What Do You Think? Dec 03, 2011
LOVE is not measured by sweet words... nor by generous gifts... nor by courageous acts... it's measured by the willingness to continue after you already came twice!!!
Ziadzmb
Dubai Forum User

Re: Dating...What Do You Think? Dec 05, 2011
Ziadzmb wrote:Good things come to those who wait- The benefit of being patient

I agree...dating is so overrated and at times its feels like we are in a pseudo movie or something.
degreereward
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Dating...What Do You Think? Dec 16, 2011
degreereward wrote:dating is so overrated and at times its feels like we are in a pseudo movie or something.
Really? How come?
DFT
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Dating...What Do You Think? Feb 14, 2017
Ziadzmb ,

Thats the hunting Rule Mate!!. lol
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance