Dating Help :D

Topic locked
Dating help :D Dec 18, 2006
Deleted... for some reason :D if a mod can come here, plz delete this post

Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 18, 2006
well man, im really new here to too, and although i cant speak for the emirates or anyone really, I can speak as a human being. And normally all the basic normally work, confidence, speak out, be yourself(that way if she does like you, its not just temporary). Enjoy yourself, dont fall into the same rountines man, and if you do find a girl, make sure you build each other foundation on solid things.
What i mean by that, is if the girl likes because of money, cars, house etc, these are all temporary things, its like the house is being built out of ice, eventually itsgoing to melt. Have some compassion, and have the right attitude and youll be fine.

hope that helped.
/end my rambling.
back to work
samex
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 18, 2006
samex, thnx alot, anything could help, and i apreacite it.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 18, 2006
Hey Rami - I get what you mean totally and you know what.. you are finding the whole dating thing like this because you are a geniune and honest guy, so a majority of stuff will seem a bit superficial.

I found myself in the same position and went for 3 years as single - kind of started to give up hope as the girls I could date were just not right for me...after this time I stopped looking and then wam! 2 and half years ago I met my girl and have not looked back. When we first met it felt so relaxed and was as if we had known each other for years (almost previous life type stuff :). There was none of the feeling awkard or not knowing what to say, it all happedned without effort - she is now the rock of my life and still as gorgeous to me as they first time i saw her.

So to go back to what i was saying - don't sell yourself short dude, someone special is out there waiting, it may just be a long winding journey to find her :) but until then enjoy your life and be happy and healthy my friend.
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Dec 18, 2006
jabbajabba, thank you alot :D i hope so my friend.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 18, 2006
jabbajabba wrote:Hey Rami - I get what you mean totally and you know what.. you are finding the whole dating thing like this because you are a geniune and honest guy, so a majority of stuff will seem a bit superficial.

So to go back to what i was saying - don't sell yourself short dude, someone special is out there waiting, it may just be a long winding journey to find her :) but until then enjoy your life and be happy and healthy my friend.

Rami, you'll have your time. Good Luck to your journey.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 19, 2006
First of all, hello Rami, long time no see! and yep I cant help but smile while reading your post, first in the Romance section if Im not mistaken! :P

With regards to your problem , (if it is even a problem), just be true. Approach the girl you like, crack a joke or come up with some ideas you can discuss with her for like 1 or 2 minutes, introduce yourself then ask her out for a coffee or something. She'll get the hint. And this my friend is not only applicable in UAE, it goes in any part of the world. :wink:
zam
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Advice Dec 19, 2006
This you are kinda getting the same advice again and again, but it is pretty good advice.

Be yourself, relax, stop worrying about carrying the conversation, you see this girl a lot so you must have something in common, start there. Then just ask her out for a coffee, sit down the two of you, tune out the rest of the world and really get to know her. The two of you might really click and things will just go naturally, if you don't click well then maybe it just isn't meant to be...

Best of luck mate, let us know how it all works out (and we better all get wedding invitations! lol)
john_smith_scot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 23, 2006
asc, zam, john, thank you guys for real, i apreciate it, but now i feel so bad that i posted this topic, i feel i'm sellin my self for free, i am not that desprate -i guess-, anyways, i guess now i fixed things up with the girl i wanted to marry, and we are great together again, and i am happy with that, so john, yeah, when there are some wedding invitations i'll invite ya lol, zam, long time no see too! big up to you guys, and peace.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Happy Dec 23, 2006
Most important thing is that you only live once, be happy, be good to people and in general people will be good to you. You aren't sounding desperate, everyone feels insecure. I would like to think that the forums are somewhere we can support each other, with the transient nature of Dubai it would be nice to have somewhere we can all turn for some stability and support. Best of luck in your marriage.

P.S. If you aren't going to date this other girl, whats her number? lol Just kidding...
john_smith_scot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Dec 23, 2006
Rami is a good looking guy.

She's a lucky lady you know.

Good Luck to your lovelife. :D

I agree with you scot.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 23, 2006
thank you very much :oops:
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 25, 2006
what a LOSER damnn feel bad for u son

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 25, 2006
ISH, I’m not your son, also, I’m not trying to sound rough so people will think I am black, I’m not trying to be a gangster, and most of all, I’m not a pimp, so, PUTTING ALL THAT TOGETHER FOR YOU SO YOUR TINY BRAIN CAN HANDLE IT:

if you are a pimp who has no honor and no dignity and absolutely no sense of humor, then… YES you shall feel sad for me, because I am the total opposite of what you are, and if in your “underground” world you call a man like me a “loser”

SON <--- and that is for a future reason ;)
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 25, 2006
wat u gettin emotional k this is for u

mmmmuuuuuaaahhhhh

aiiite son

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Dec 27, 2006
ISH wats wrong with u man
:lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper

Dec 27, 2006
Rami wrote:ISH, I’m not your son, also, I’m not trying to sound rough so people will think I am black, I’m not trying to be a gangster, and most of all, I’m not a pimp, so, PUTTING ALL THAT TOGETHER FOR YOU SO YOUR TINY BRAIN CAN HANDLE IT:

if you are a pimp who has no honor and no dignity and absolutely no sense of humor, then… YES you shall feel sad for me, because I am the total opposite of what you are, and if in your “underground” world you call a man like me a “loser”

SON <--- and that is for a future reason ;)

look at this nigga tryin to go all philosophical ..... negrooo puhlease ...

im tierd of hearin fools that are bout a dollar keep on sayin im not tryin to be this like u are ... u are a wannabe ..... i mean with a name like rami .. you bound to be an aaayyrab right ... so why you talkin in english??? is you tryin to be some british wannabe ???? makes no sense right ... just like ur remarks homie ...

well anways i hope the kiss from ISH done settled ur emotions down.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
lol, Jamal, you are really breaking the world record in stupidity! i'm an Arab, and proud to be a one! i'm not a "british wanna be" i don't know where did you get the idea from! but most people in here in case you didn't notice speak english! so it's useless to write in arabic for them you idiot! plus, i speak arabic, english, spanish, even hebrew, so what's wrong in speaking language? there is a hadith that i can sum up in few words that says, know the language to be safe!...

Man, you should seriously learn how to spell stuff, because writing like this ain't an excuse, it sounds so stupid and it's not even written the way it sounds "negroo phulease"?!?! i'm not a "nigga", and i never wanna be a one! but i guess you and ish come from a 50 cent song, you dress like wankstas and act like wankstas, you think you are cool and heavy, while you are neglected fools, have no class, no taste, no sense of humor, only some gangsta wanna be terminology and some over cooked rap words! so if you really wanna "keep it real" stop being a faggot, alright vato? hommie? jarna? or you just want to be called "nigga"?!

idiots
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 06, 2007
Rami, don't let them rile you up. Jamal and Ish are the local "homeboyz" who don't communicate in anything other than US-style Black English. They both have good jobs here and likely have the ability to speak perfectly comprehensible English, but they like to write using alter-egos and present themselves as something other than what they really are. I suspect they don't really believe most of what they write, they just enjoy getting a reaction out of others. I hope this explains and helps to decrease your blood pressure. It isn't worth it. :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
kanelli, thank you for writing this, but my words show more care than i do lol, i really forget such stuff as i close the window, but since the site sends an e-mail on each reply, i click the link and read what's writte, so for me, those guys are just two morons who are tryin to act "cool" and that's it, thnx again anyways, peace.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jan 07, 2007
kanelli wrote:Rami, don't let them rile you up. Jamal and Ish are the local "homeboyz" who don't communicate in anything other than US-style Black English. They both have good jobs here and likely have the ability to speak perfectly comprehensible English, but they like to write using alter-egos and present themselves as something other than what they really are. I suspect they don't really believe most of what they write, they just enjoy getting a reaction out of others. I hope this explains and helps to decrease your blood pressure. It isn't worth it. :wink:

baby watever we write here is called EBONICS & I neva had a dream job + i believe & i do wateva i say & wat makes ma blood boil all these fake fucks who come here just to try and get some sympathy thas all so i bring them back to reality & trust me truth hurts hahahahhaha

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 07, 2007
What, you don't prefer African American Vernacular English? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Am ... ar_English

For Ish and Jamal, it has some good info on the linguistic characteristics, so you might want to read up and emulate a little more accurately. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2007
too much for me too read so miss DF i got 2 words for u " i already know"

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Feb 28, 2007
A friend is someone we turn to
when our spirits need a lift.
A friend is someone we treasure