Halal Dating (idiot's Guide)

Topic locked
Halal dating (idiot's guide) Aug 03, 2006
The most difficult task is to date a muslim girl. I only dated muslim girls (very few non-muslims). They usually switch off their mobile phones at home so no one can guess their boyfriends. You can either send text or wait for her brothers to go at sleep. Whenever they call , the first question they ask
"who is sitting close to you". :P

If u ever date them and by mistake kiss them , strange noises come from their throat and it makes u scare . When they are back to home , they send you text

" Please tell no body , i am not such kind of girl . I never met anyone else ". No matter she had met 10 others ,but she ll act like a virgin.

I always find different excuse to touch them. "nice fingure on your ring or nice ring in your fingure " "u got nice hair". This is way to check their alarm system. If it doesnt make noise u can make more progress. I tried it in Dubai with an girl , who was having abay. She was like " dont touch me , this is not europe" :cry: .

During kissing , they ll ask" are u married "? it means if u r sincere then they can give u more rights otherwise " access denied ".

They hardly know how to kiss , its same as 13 year old kid is doing his best to have s.e.x with a 12 years old virgin girl and doesnt know how the things work" :wink:

If they become appearoffline or hang their phones , it means their brothers or parents interrupted.

HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
ZZZZzzzzzzzz
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Halal dating (idiot's guide) Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:The most difficult task is to date a muslim girl. I only dated muslim girls (very few non-muslims). They usually switch off their mobile phones at home so no one can guess their boyfriends. You can either send text or wait for her brothers to go at sleep. Whenever they call , the first question they ask
"who is sitting close to you". :P

If u ever date them and by mistake kiss them , strange noises come from their throat and it makes u scare . When they are back to home , they send you text

" Please tell no body , i am not such kind of girl . I never met anyone else ". No matter she had met 10 others ,but she ll act like a virgin.

I always find different excuse to touch them. "nice fingure on your ring or nice ring in your fingure " "u got nice hair". This is way to check their alarm system. If it doesnt make noise u can make more progress. I tried it in Dubai with an girl , who was having abay. She was like " dont touch me , this is not europe" :cry: .

During kissing , they ll ask" are u married "? it means if u r sincere then they can give u more rights otherwise " access denied ".

They hardly know how to kiss , its same as 13 year old kid is doing his best to have s.e.x with a 12 years old virgin girl and doesnt know how the things work" :wink:

If they become appearoffline or hang their phones , it means their brothers or parents interrupted.

the mods should open a forum just for u where u can post these stories and advices of urs. :lol: :lol: man, u r a killer
speaking of stories, no more about aunties?
raidah

Aug 03, 2006
HP, mujhey yaqeen nahi hota logo ko apka nonsence acha lagta hai! :shock:
easternjewel

raidah wrote:
HP wrote:speaking of stories, no more about aunties?

aunties , our romantic aunties :P I was thinking about "romantic uncle ". Uncle becomes disgusting when they hit 50 and their nose hairs come 2 inches out from their noses :shock:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
easternjewel wrote:HP, mujhey yaqeen nahi hota logo ko apka nonsence acha lagta hai! :shock:

when i leave people force me to come back, it means they like crap as long it doent come to them :P

Have u ever dated someone :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:
easternjewel wrote:HP, mujhey yaqeen nahi hota logo ko apka nonsence acha lagta hai! :shock:

when i leave people force me to come back, it means they like crap as long it doent come to them :P

ya, have YOU really ;) ? :lol:
easternjewel

HP wrote:
raidah wrote:
HP wrote:speaking of stories, no more about aunties?

aunties , our romantic aunties :P I was thinking about "romantic uncle ". Uncle becomes disgusting when they hit 50 and their nose hairs come 2 inches out from their noses :shock:

u dont have to wait for them to hit 50. just take a look at hairy arab guys, or urself :P . only that the young ones might end up with a super neat lil mama who will use her eyebrow pinchers to pull the hair out one by one :evil4:
raidah

Aug 03, 2006

agar aap ki samajh me ata to hi achcah lagta na :D
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 03, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
HP wrote:

ya, have YOU really ;) ? :lol:

I ll call it date when i meet Julia Robet , shilpa shetty , Corco or E.J :oops: I dont call it dating when i date wid junk desi girls :wink:

I have to leave now , but before i ll buy Pkore and "chaat" from Pooja sweet house :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
gLoBalTeCh wrote:

Translation" HP is very nice and sweet person"

pS" dont mess wid E.J , back off or i ll make u back off "
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:I have to leave now , but before i ll buy Pkore and "chaat" from Pooja sweet house :P

That is going to make u fart :lol:
easternjewel

Aug 03, 2006
HP wrote:
gLoBalTeCh wrote:

Translation" HP is very nice and sweet person"

pS" dont mess wid E.J , back off or i ll make u back off "

you are wrong HP.

exact meaning is.
HP, mujhey yaqeen nahi hota logo ko apka nonsence acha lagta hai! :
HP i am in love with you, i dream about you all the time

agar aap ki samajh me ata to hi achcah lagta na :
you are mad, go to mental hospital
gLoBalTeCh
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 03, 2006
gLoBalTeCh wrote:you are wrong HP.

exact meaning is.

Hp is never worng, go wash your face :P
easternjewel

Aug 03, 2006
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
you are wrong HP.

exact meaning is.

Thanks for correct translation :P . I jst wanted to keep her self respect :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 04, 2006
HP wrote:
gLoBalTeCh wrote:
you are wrong HP.

exact meaning is.

Thanks for correct translation :P . I jst wanted to keep her self respect :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the romance between these two reminds me of a bollywood flick
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
This is my first time to this forum,
This post is very hilarious I had to register, just to say so :P
TheLocalGirl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 04, 2006
TheLocalGirl wrote:This is my first time to this forum,

what do u think that it is wrong what i wrote ? I became almost gay after dating muslims country girl :roll: If we ever have to go somewhere , i have to walk 200 feet ahead of her , so no one know that she is wid me . :cry:

i only dated a iraq girl ,it stopped after 2 dates as soon as she told m e that she has 7 brothers :?
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 04, 2006
HP wrote:

what do u think that it is wrong what i wrote ? I became almost gay after dating muslims country girl :roll: If we ever have to go somewhere , i have to walk 200 feet ahead of her , so no one know that she is wid me . :cry:

i only dated a iraq girl ,it stopped after 2 dates as soon as she told m e that she has 7 brothers :?

Was one of their names Udday and the other Saddam ??

:lol:
KeithL
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
Hey HP,

no not at all wrong u might very well be 100 % point on.
its just funny hearing about it.
TheLocalGirl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 04, 2006
HP wrote:

OK ... HP is a virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 04, 2006
TheLocalGirl wrote:Hey HP,

no not at all wrong u might very well be 100 % point on.
its just funny hearing about it.

Trust me muslims girls take 2 to 3 months on MSN , an attempt to understand a guy before showing for date. Most of time , u ll get silent phone calls , another attempt to hear your voice . When they are full confident that guy is neither their relative nor their brother , they ask u to meet them at distance place. They send you 5 to 10 messages before meeting

" i am scared , i never did it before "
"are u coming alone "
"if someone saw then...."
"I am very confuse now "

anyhow guys always reach at specific destination ahead of time . They look at all girls and think , might be its her :P .

finally a shy girl appear on screen, she approaches u and ask

" are ya abduallah bin xyz or dust bin " .

Such kind of things are repeated so many times in my life that i hate it.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 05, 2006
actually HP, true muslim girls, who know their religion, and pray and faithful to god, will never date you or anyone else, as dating is wrong in Islam specially when it's like this type of dating, because such dating leads to nothing except a one night stand or a "just for fun" relation, and both of these are forbidden in Islam are they are considered Zinna, now my friend, when you date a girl and she go out and you kiss, take it from me, she's not a true muslim, not yet, or she used to be, or she simply will never be or/and never was!

so man, they "Muslim" girls, not Muslim girls, Muslim for them is just a title, it's a shame :).

ps: i know we advanced and blah blah blah, so if dating is because they want to get married, and they date on a public place and nothing against islam happens, i don't think it's really wrong, and god knows better.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 05, 2006
Choco, if you're reading this thread...

It's obvious that HP's idiotic comments are a reflection of his own self-hatred, frustrations, and inabilities to find love. One doesn't need to be a fan of Freud to figure this out - he's such a one-dimensional and simple-minded individual.
freza
Dubai chat master

think before u say Aug 05, 2006
HP wrote:
TheLocalGirl wrote: I became almost gay after dating muslims country girl

i m sorry to say this but you have a right to say everything to make others laugh but never forget that their are somethings that hurt some feelings and that y u should take care of what u r saying... u can say that while dating Desi girl rather invoving MUSLIM Country Girl and as long i believe u belongo a muslim country and u have to show respect to ur home and religion ...no hard feelings but i just find it weired ...
lostguy
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 08, 2006

what? guys only englizz no congolese
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 18, 2006
Sorry to know that halal dating is not working for you HP. Perhaps you need to diversify... have you looked into kosher dating?
sgt_noodles
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 18, 2006
freza wrote:
It's obvious that HP's idiotic comments are a reflection of his own self-hatred, frustrations, and inabilities to find love. One doesn't need to be a fan of Freud to figure this out - he's such a one-dimensional and simple-minded individual.

i dont know how he is in real life and doubt anybody from here does. but in this virtual world of the forum he has a quality that the rest of us dont possess, that is to laugh at himself and things in general just about in any situation and no matter how many times he is being called names. now one thing is for sure, an idiot would never be capable of doing that, for the simple reason of being too stupid.
raidah

Aug 19, 2006
raidah wrote:
freza wrote:

i dont know how he is in real life and doubt anybody from here does. but in this virtual world of the forum he has a quality that the rest of us dont possess, that is to laugh at himself and things in general just about in any situation and no matter how many times he is being called names. now one thing is for sure, an idiot would never be capable of doing that, for the simple reason of being too stupid.

HP I think Raidah has a crush on you ..... you should date her!! :lol: :lol:
ajb
Dubai chat master

Aug 19, 2006
ajb wrote:
raidah wrote:
freza wrote:

HP I think Raidah has a crush on you ..... you should date her!! :lol: :lol:

at last .... someone who actualy likes him wohoooooooo :D yalla HP do ur famous moves :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance