Halal Dating (idiot's Guide)

Topic locked
Aug 19, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
ajb wrote:
raidah wrote:
freza wrote:
It's obvious that HP's idiotic comments are a reflection of his own self-hatred, frustrations, and inabilities to find love. One doesn't need to be a fan of Freud to figure this out - he's such a one-dimensional and simple-minded individual.

i dont know how he is in real life and doubt anybody from here does. but in this virtual world of the forum he has a quality that the rest of us dont possess, that is to laugh at himself and things in general just about in any situation and no matter how many times he is being called names. now one thing is for sure, an idiot would never be capable of doing that, for the simple reason of being too stupid.

HP I think Raidah has a crush on you ..... you should date her!! :lol: :lol:

at last .... someone who actualy likes him wohoooooooo :D yalla HP do ur famous moves :wink:

relax both of u. :) just cos i dont think he is idiot, does not mean i have a crush on him

raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 19, 2006
Loooool

What an interesting –stupid- but interesting thread… and I guess ppl with no mental or moral awareness can start posting such topics…

Non,, not one thing of what this -mentally challenged person posted- was right, expect for one thing in one of his replies “Ppl do like crap” and by that he shouldn’t of been referring to his topics but to him self.

It is not a matter of respecting Muslim girls, it is a matter of respecting girls and ladies in general, which is something –from the topic u just posted- I can tell that u don’t have.

We have an Arabic saying “birds that are alike get together” and if you have such sick mentality that tries to cover the personal deficiencies by making up such ridiculously silly stories will find ppl to support him, ppl who are just like him..

All and all, I had a good laugh, so thanks.
Sparrow
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 19, 2006
raidah wrote:
freza wrote:
It's obvious that HP's idiotic comments are a reflection of his own self-hatred, frustrations, and inabilities to find love. One doesn't need to be a fan of Freud to figure this out - he's such a one-dimensional and simple-minded individual.

i dont know how he is in real life and doubt anybody from here does. but in this virtual world of the forum he has a quality that the rest of us dont possess, that is to laugh at himself and things in general just about in any situation and no matter how many times he is being called names. now one thing is for sure, an idiot would never be capable of doing that, for the simple reason of being too stupid.

"laughing at your self"... humm, i don't know how you consider this a quality, i "laugh at my self" if i fall down and this's a technique to evade the negative feelings that would normally burst, like cussing or getting angry, but if you keep on falling and keep on "laughing at your self" then you are 100% an idiot! and if he keeps on laughing at him self then i guess he's a joke, and once you hear a joke many times you'll get bored at a certain point! though, it's just my opinion... keep laughing' ;)
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 26, 2006
what is that ? i am half muslim my ex was non muslim... I never had these kind of problems...
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 26, 2006
shanya wrote:what is that ? i am half muslim my ex was non muslim... I never had these kind of problems...

How can someone be "half muslim" ? Religion is no nationality nor race.
Nick81

Aug 26, 2006
I mean by that that my dad is muslim and that my mum is not
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 26, 2006
Even so, you then make the decision to be muslim or not, you can't half belong to a religion, that makes no sense.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 26, 2006
I don't practice ... but in islam when your dad is muslim you have to be muslim too
shanya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 26, 2006
shanya wrote:I don't practice ... but in islam when your dad is muslim you have to be muslim too

Well then you're not Muslim. It's your choice, not imposed by whether you were born Muslim, half Muslim or not Muslim at all.
Nick81

Aug 27, 2006
shanya wrote:what is that ? i am half muslim my ex was non muslim... I never had these kind of problems...

that's most funny thing i heard 2day........ :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 27, 2006
:roll: hmm .. i always ask myself , if it so difficult to date a local , so why u r doing that .. just get it over ..

Dating is not allow :shock: that's our religion .. so we have to respect it .. :? don't think that we r cold as the ice ^_^ .. we have the same feelings and emotions ,, but this is the life .. lol .. so get it easy...

well, i am new here .. so hi all ^_^
Peach_Girl
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Aug 28, 2006
You are totaly wrong and one more thing tell ur stories to ur mother :twisted:
handsum007
Dubai Forum User

Aug 28, 2006
handsum007 wrote:You are totaly wrong and one more thing tell ur stories to ur mother :twisted:

lookin for trouble ??
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Why don't you date a nice Jewish girl?

http://www.jqs.com/cgi-bin/showprofile2 ... rid=898177

edit: dont post ppl's pic here without ttheir consent val!
-sniper420
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Sep 04, 2006
Good news
Febrastef
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Sep 04, 2006
Peach_Girl wrote::roll: hmm .. i always ask myself , if it so difficult to date a local , so why u r doing that .. just get it over ..

Dating is not allow :shock: that's our religion .. so we have to respect it .. :? don't think that we r cold as the ice ^_^ .. we have the same feelings and emotions ,, but this is the life .. lol .. so get it easy...

well, i am new here .. so hi all ^_^

hehehehehehe....your kidding right? local girls --- dont date --- they respect that part.... :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

that is about the funniest piece of b.s. i have heard in a quite a bit of time. local girls not dating, ha! your a very very funny person.

while i will give it to you, very few of the locals (girls) do not date and respect themselves if they do deciide to date....the majority are, well....i believe that everyone can figure that out on their own.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
yes but you pretty much have to be local to get a piece of the action :P
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
easternjewel wrote:ZZZZzzzzzzzz

loooooooool, thank you i needed that this morning ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
HP wrote:
TheLocalGirl wrote:This is my first time to this forum,
This post is very hilarious I had to register, just to say so :P

what do u think that it is wrong what i wrote ? I became almost gay after dating muslims country girl :roll: If we ever have to go somewhere , i have to walk 200 feet ahead of her , so no one know that she is wid me . :cry:

i only dated a iraq girl ,it stopped after 2 dates as soon as she told m e that she has 7 brothers :?

Dude,

if you are muslim and feel you are going to be gay if you dont touch a girl......
Either go to another country and date until you get sick of it or.... get married
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Nick81 wrote:
shanya wrote:I don't practice ... but in islam when your dad is muslim you have to be muslim too

Well then you're not Muslim. It's your choice, not imposed by whether you were born Muslim, half Muslim or not Muslim at all.

You cannot say who is muslim and who is not muslim, you dont have that authority to do so, only god has that authority. It could be that shanya is muslim but not practicing right shayna?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
MaaaD wrote:yes but you pretty much have to be local to get a piece of the action :P

YOu would be suprised!!
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

You cannot say who is muslim and who is not muslim, you dont have that authority to do so, only god has that authority. It could be that shanya is muslim but not practicing right shayna?

well sshanya aint sh eis assuming u bcome muslim cos ur dad is which is preposterous...if she doesnt practice she aint.......now increase the intensity of hell's flames.......just jk
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
sniper420 wrote:
Bleakus wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

well sshanya aint sh eis assuming u bcome muslim cos ur dad is which is preposterous...if she doesnt practice she aint.......now increase the intensity of hell's flames.......just jk

Oh ok

whatever dudes
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Even so, you then make the decision to be muslim or not, you can't half belong to a religion, that makes no sense.

Chocs, what's your thoughts if your parents brought u up on two religions?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Even so, you then make the decision to be muslim or not, you can't half belong to a religion, that makes no sense.

Chocs, what's your thoughts if your parents brought u up on two religions?

i think that the parents shouldnt teach their kids any religion and let them choose ...ur relationship with god is personal
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 04, 2006
religion, belief in the devine power .. these are personal things...common folks.. humanity is the superset n then comes religions.. to me its more like a belief, it not something that u showcase, i mean its spiritual. and yea i agree to Corco .. children should b Free to choose their belief. the day it happens 70% of the troubles faced by the world would b over
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 04, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:religion, belief in the devine power .. these are personal things...common folks.. humanity is the superset n then comes religions.. to me its more like a belief, it not something that u showcase, i mean its spiritual. and yea i agree to Corco .. children should b Free to choose their belief. the day it happens 70% of the troubles faced by the world would b over

i totaly agree ,most wars are done now in the name of religion :( and that happened after the fall of the Soviet Union :evil: it was a better era back then
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 04, 2006
so what was the subject of the post again???!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 04, 2006
Romance..hahah its all inter linked.. aint it.. war and love .now thats what we r talkin abt.. corco ?? :)))
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 04, 2006
St.Lucifer wrote:Romance..hahah its all inter linked.. aint it.. war and love .now thats what we r talkin abt.. corco ?? :)))

oooooooh yeah :wink: :wink:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance