Did United States Ever Send Man On Moon As Claimed By Them??

Topic locked
Did United States ever send man on moon as claimed by them?? Jun 05, 2006
Well not everything over the Internet is right :wink:
I just wanted to share this anyway!
chain mails!!!!

""Time to correct our knowledge. Did United States ever send man on moon as claimed by them??

Have a look at these startling facts and decide yourself.... ""

Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 05, 2006
Sara, that is so old! yawn :wink:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jun 05, 2006
There's a documentary I watched a couple of years ago that basically concluded it was all fake - no man on moon. Take the flag for example, on the "live feedback" the flag moves around as though there is a breeze... however, there is no wind in space... so what's blowing the flag?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
does the moon not have some gravity and therefore atmosphere? If there is atmosphere its posible there is wind as you would not be in space anymore
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jun 05, 2006
dunno why but this reminded me of that movie with Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts. What was it called... Conspiracy Theory or something like that? I can't even remember whether it was a good movie or not... :lol:

Anyway they showed a whole documentary about this on some channel a year ago. Wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true.
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 05, 2006
kanelli wrote:Sara, that is so old! yawn :wink:

Ooops I'm history hahahaha :P
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 05, 2006
ajb wrote:does the moon not have some gravity and therefore atmosphere? If there is atmosphere its posible there is wind as you would not be in space anymore

As far as I'm aware there is a gavitational pull on the moon, but no atmosphere.

As for the pics etc. Well personally I believe they did go to the moon and landed on it, walked round etc, however it is entirely possible that they recorded all the video and photo's first incase they couldn't get video feed from the moon. So it's possible that these photo's are fake, but that they still went to the moon!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
Aj, as Z rightly pointed out the moon has gravitational pull, as its a "satellite", but no atmosphere.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
i agree, they did go.... many of the assumptions used in the article are incorrect. for instance the lunar modual did not land under power (from below), hence the lack of "blast zone" that they are waffling about.. etc, etc...

although it would make an interesting plot for a book .... can you imagine what would happen if niel armstrong on his death bed deceides to take the piss and whispers "we never really went ..... aaaaaaaah...." :lol:
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 05, 2006
:idea: well wen can send Hp to see if tha us flag is still there...this way we will have evidence :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
alexandra wrote::idea: well wen can send Hp to see if tha us flag is still there...this way we will have evidence :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Not such a stupid idea!! Well, maybe not send HP!
I have heard that there is going to be a couple of orbitors sent to the moon to take pictures of the whole surface. In theory, the pictures these take should show a few American flags, some remnants of the lunar landers and also that golf buggy they used out there!
I think its one conspiracy theory that will be answered - we just might have to wait a few years!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:i agree, they did go.... many of the assumptions used in the article are incorrect. for instance the lunar modual did not land under power (from below), hence the lack of "blast zone" that they are waffling about.. etc, etc...

although it would make an interesting plot for a book .... can you imagine what would happen if niel armstrong on his death bed deceides to take the piss and whispers "we never really went ..... aaaaaaaah...." :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Can you imagine that?? :lol: They went. Conspiracy theories are funny though.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 05, 2006
well they did install a mirror on the surface, which they still use to shoot a laser at every once in a while to determine the distance between the moon and earth...

maybe martians put that there.... just after they had handed over the blue prints for velcro and microwave ovens ... :lol:
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 05, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:well they did install a mirror on the surface, which they still use to shoot a laser at every once in a while to determine the distance between the moon and earth...

maybe martians put that there.... just after they had handed over the blue prints for velcro and microwave ovens ... :lol:

Did they stop off on there way to Roswell?
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
i heard that at roswell they recovered a female alien life form wedged in the drivers seat ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maybe she dropped her mirror while doing her makeup
dbxsoul
Honored Member

Jun 05, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:i heard that at roswell they recovered a female alien life form wedged in the drivers seat ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Controversial - but nevertheless, probably true!!
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
dbxsoul wrote:i heard that at roswell they recovered a female alien life form wedged in the drivers seat ...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hawt
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 05, 2006
The flag is held by a stick. The bottom part is free to float around in zero gravity... Thats why it looks like its flapping.

The shows, I cannot explain.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Americans never went and this was all a ruse to ward off the Soviets who were prior to the Moon landings more advanced than the Americans in their space program.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
Of course they went there and brought lots of people with them! Where else did all the lunatics now living in Dubai would have come from? (Luna = moon in some languages).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
Concord wrote:Of course they went there and brought lots of people with them! Where else did all the lunatics now living in Dubai would have come from? (Luna = moon in some languages).

There are Indians living on the Moon? :shock:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
Liban wrote:
Concord wrote:Of course they went there and brought lots of people with them! Where else did all the lunatics now living in Dubai would have come from? (Luna = moon in some languages).

Who else do you think are digging out those craters??
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
the_zooter wrote:

Who else do you think are digging out those craters??[/quote]

Pinoys?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 05, 2006
Liban wrote:Pinoys?

No - it has to be indians. Its tax-free out there
the_zooter
Dubai forums GURU

Jun 05, 2006
DXBsoul, you're correct they 'ping' the moon to check the distance. And no the lunar module doesn't use it's rocket thruster to land as it would use all the fuel to blast the lander back into space. Because there is limited gravity they only require the use of the small thrusters for landing as you're not fighting a big gravitational force pulling you downwards.

May I bring your attention to the movie 'Capricorn One' which looked at exactly this.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 05, 2006
You mean to tell me you all didnt know about this? It was all filmed in a desert in Nevada.
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 06, 2006
the_zooter wrote:
Liban wrote:Pinoys?

No - it has to be indians. Its tax-free out there

Also the working conditions are better than in Dubai.... Its not as hot :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 06, 2006
Capricorn One was filmed in the desert. The moon landings were filmed obviously from the moon.

Also with regard to the shadows in the pictures, don't forget that the Earth itself would have reflected a lot of light back towards the moon.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 06, 2006

Now if you said she was blonde I'd believe you! :roll:
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jun 06, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:Aj, as Z rightly pointed out the moon has gravitational pull, as its a "satellite", but no atmosphere.

Actually, any object has a gravitational pull whether or not it's a satellite. For example, you pull the earth towards you with just as much force as it pulls you.

Liban wrote:The flag is held by a stick. The bottom part is free to float around in zero gravity... Thats why it looks like its flapping.

It's not zero gravity there but yes there's a horizontal rod to stop the flag from drooping. And no atmosphere so no air resistance to slow the "flapping" down. Also the fabric was still crinkled after being unpacked and I doubt they brought along an iron to press it.

You can't see the stars because the sun is shining (just like daytime on Earth). On earth the sky looks blue due to the atmosphere. No atmosphere on the moon so black sky hence the illusion of it being "night time" and the expectation of seeing stars. Plus all the science fiction movies usually show stars conditioning us to expect that.

On the Dark Side of the Moon I assume you'd see stars but they didn't land there.

Different direction shadows due to light reflected from earth as well as sunlight.

That's not to say it wasn't a hoax but the evidence presented so far is insufficient and easily debunked with a bit of research.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 06, 2006
I know the moon is not zero gravity and is a fraction of that of the Earth. I just said zero gravity because it is extremily low and might as well be that :)

Now about the Lunar Indians. Are these people paid like in Dubai or better? I heard that Venusian contractors pay them better than their kin in Dubai....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums