Escape From Dubai-by Herve

Topic locked
Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 06, 2010
Would that be most of the time then? ;)

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 06, 2010
kanelli wrote:Would that be most of the time then? ;)

keep practising K. and one day you may be as funny as BM :drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

-- Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:22 am --

Well Herve, I'm on the final furlong of your book and what an interesting ride it's proved to be, You have now escaped Dubai after fooling those rather thick Emirati lot. I must say you out witted them in a way that has to be admired.

Félicitations, vous êtes un héros à mes yeux.

I still don't understand Sultan, accusing you of taking $1,500,000, increasing it to $3,000.000 and then saying he would accept $800,000 to give you your passport back. Madness but then he is Emirati and is probably lacking in the gene pool.

Congrtulations fois encore sur votre réussite et votre avenir est prometteur.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 07, 2010
Thank you BM, I prepared and executed my escape professionally all the way, I had to, I did not leave any stone unturned. I will never be so gratefull for the French secret Service, this is where I acquired the skills to pull a stunt like that and save my life. I have been against much much tougher adversaries before, try the Securitate, the KGB, the Stasi...And French spies are good at it, I remember a friend who escaped from a Beyrouth jail, another one who escaped from Somalie after killing 2 of his guards.
So Dubai goons were no match, bunch of idiots, totally untrained, lazy with no motivations, easy to manipulate with their own ego and greed, and of course the GIFT to be able to just disapear under the woman abaya, but it did not make them not dangerous though.
I tought I was 7 days ahead of them, but when I found out 9 months later they still did not know I escaped I ranked them 200 down after the Samoa Police.
You have to understand that my life was at stake here, life confinement or death, not 3 or 5 years in prison. There was no room for error.
These other managers and business men who are in prison in Dubai under trumped up charges or falses accusations, they will never get out, I can tell you that, even after their sentence is completed, 3, 4, 5, years whatever, they will be kept in jail UNTIL they have paid the money claimed by the court, 10 20 30 millions, of course they will never be able to pay, and will be locked up indefinitely.
Given also that they most certainly have been tortured, they won't be given the opportunity to be released so they can talk about it, or file lawsuits outside UAE jurisdiction like I did, for false imprisonment and wrongful conviction.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Its would sound better if you gave the dubai cid a little bit of credibility. Escaping from kindergarten cops doesn't sound very challenging.
benwj
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

The ones after me were from Amn Al Dawla, Sheikh Mohammed's secret police, way above CID, no mall cops here.
I was "introduced" to them 1 year before, arrested, threatened to be tortured, they thought I was a hitman.
CID got the whole Emirate under surveillance, remember the +- 30 guys who came to Dubai to kill the terrorist palestinian in his hotel room, 30 guys !!!!, and what? a walk in the park, not a name, not an arrest. Yeah they got the hotels, flights no, phone records, restaurants, credit cards, videos.
In my case: not even that, ZIP, Sorry, no credit for CID
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

I'm going to order your book!

(BM, unfortunately I do lack half of my sense of humour unless I'm :drunken: :lol: )
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 08, 2010
kanelli wrote:I'm going to order your book!

(BM, unfortunately I do lack half of my sense of humour unless I'm :drunken: :lol: )

Yes, K. do treat yourself to Herve's book and I guarantee you will not be diappointed. I didn't even need my glass of Chardonnay to keep me amused, Mr Jaubert does it all for me :drunken: :queen:
Bethsmum

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 12, 2010
Wondering if Herve read the news. Dubai World has a new chairman. I guess SBS is on his own now and DW won't be picking up his legal fees. :)
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 13, 2010
The lawsuit is with Dubai World, so Bin Sulayem 's chair in the court room will remain empty .
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Well Bora, you took the words right out of BM's mouth! Yes, indeed, Sheikh Mohammed has finally seen the light :!: and replaced Sultan as Chairman of Dubai World.
Sultan was replaced as Chairman of Nakheel earlier this year by Ali Lootah.

What does this mean for Herve's Court case?
Somehow I can't see Sultan appearing in Court in Florida.
Will this mean that DW will throw in the towel and settle out of Court?

What a spectacular fall from grace for Sultan. I wonder what has led to this?

Can Herve comment?
Or is he limited to what he can say because of the case pending?

What say you Herve????
Bethsmum

BM as you well put it I cannot comment ........yet, pending to legal proceedings, but in the mean time I can quote myself
June 2009, Escape from Dubai...page 300

Today, Dubai World is on the edge of collapse. Sultan Bin Sulayem is being scrutinized and will be sent to oblivion for his poor senseless judgments and mismanagement.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

gertrude wrote:The lawsuit is with Dubai World, so Bin Sulayem 's chair in the court room will remain empty .

Not to mention that herve would never get any, more, cash out of SBS.
An out of court settlement is more than likely.
Although, this would not clear herve's name and he would have to remain coy as always.
benwj

benwj wrote:
gertrude wrote:The lawsuit is with Dubai World, so Bin Sulayem 's chair in the court room will remain empty .

Although, this would not clear herve's name and he would have to remain coy as always.

I'm likin the use of your punctuation here benwj. Naughty.
Herve is being coy as he has to be careful about what he says on a public forum.
Bethsmum

herve wrote:BM as you well put it I cannot comment ........yet, pending to legal proceedings, but in the mean time I can quote myself
June 2009, Escape from Dubai...page 300

Today, Dubai World is on the edge of collapse. Sultan Bin Sulayem is being scrutinized and will be sent to oblivion for his poor senseless judgments and mismanagement.

What a prediction...most articles don't even mention Sulayem....nothin

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101212/bs_ ... baiworld_2
capsicum
BANNED

Bethsmum wrote:Well Bora, you took the words right out of BM's mouth! Yes, indeed, Sheikh Mohammed has finally seen the light :!: and replaced Sultan as Chairman of Dubai World.
Sultan was replaced as Chairman of Nakheel earlier this year by Ali Lootah.

What does this mean for Herve's Court case?
Somehow I can't see Sultan appearing in Court in Florida.
Will this mean that DW will throw in the towel and settle out of Court?

What a spectacular fall from grace for Sultan. I wonder what has led to this?

Can Herve comment?
Or is he limited to what he can say because of the case pending?

What say you Herve????

Nakhell isn't fairing any better under Ali Lootah. He's just another power hungry individual. Shuffle re-shuffle.

-- Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 am --

benwj wrote:

An out of court settlement is as good as an admission of guilt and would clear Herve's name. It would mean DW knows they are going to lose the case and want to make it go away. That could only happen if Herve would agree to it with a condition that he not reveal the amount he received, but it will make the news!!! Flip side - Herve proceeds with the court case and takes his chances, which would probably be pretty good if DW knows it can loose, and loose big, but it would be a matter of take the money now and have it drag on.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bethsmum wrote:
benwj wrote:

I'm likin the use of your punctuation here benwj. Naughty.
Herve is being coy as he has to be careful about what he says on a public forum.

Well its no secret that he did alright out of it legally if not illegally.
Yes, he has to be careful of what he says, but a settlement will mean that he can't reveal everything, which is what everyone except DW want.

Actually, Having thought about this, herve should be thanking DW for taking over his ill fated business before the financial crash, otherwise he would be claiming bankrupcy in the US and probably running back to France by now.

Just like I am thanking my neighbors who blocked my redevelopment application about 6 months before the crash.

Herve should have a DW thankyou bbq at his house and invite them all around for a hoe down...
pardon the pun :lol: :lol: :lol:
benwj

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 15, 2010
Benwj, I don't know if DW will settle out of Court, but I hope it doesn't stop the movie! I'm up for a barbie if Herve's having one, I will bring the sausages :D
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat