Escape From Dubai

Topic locked
Apr 12, 2009
canuckbid wrote:Hello. Yes we are home to many different cultures. I think that's what makes Canada good. We try to understand each other's way of thinking. Of course our neighbor has much influence over us with media and close ties. Well they tried to invade us a long time ago and failed. lol WE beat them out with squirrel guns. It would be nice if their new leader could restore some faith, that us westerners are not all evil. I'ld like to see all the senseless war effort go into space exploration. We as humans have much bigger things to do in the universe than fight over different ways of thinking and territory. Look up into the sky and see how much land is on the planets that the creator has left us. Yes we all are red inside.

Fort frozen sounds coldddddddddddd

sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 12, 2009
lol Yes it is a very cold place in winter. It helps with the exploration of gas and oil. Some of the surrounding land is muskeg (soft water laden) In winter it freezes and heavy equipment is able to access drilling locations. Years ago I drove a semi tractor hauling propane up the Alaska hwy. I could tell you some stories of cold desolute trips but I'll save you the ear. Not enough space here. I see you have a good taste in cars. Never been on the autoban but with one of those or a Buggati could be fun I'm thinking.
canuckbid
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 12, 2009
I love Canada. Where else in the world except a lonely place like Newfoundland would you get three sea ports names Dildo, Tickle, and Come by Chance! Guys there must have too much time on their hands during the long dark winters.....

:D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat