Escape From Dubai-by Herve

Topic locked
Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 02, 2010
I plead the fifth.
Yes Sage, it's all documented.
I have been told you are not a fan of Herves, would that be a fair assumption?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 03, 2010
sorry to disappoint you BM but :

" I worked with Herve in Dubai (although I am no longer there) and a lot of the blame for Herve's position is his own fault. He sold his company in Florida and never transferred the fully operational goods to Dubai as promised - the contract of sale was clear on this. He bought 2nd hand refurbished equipment from Florida (old mairne helicopter turbines to be exact) at very inflated prices from a company he was a shareholder of. His submarines (including the Nautilus) were never in operation - in fact the Nautilus design was such a risk with the batteries in the same compartment as the passengers that it is likely never to be allowed in the ocean. Ambient pressure submarines are not commercially viable - we did the research on this before shutting down his project. Herve lived a life of excess in Dubai and was paid a huge salary -he spent more than AED150m and never delivered one sale for that matter. The laws are quite strict in Dubai and the fact that he had rounds of ammunition in his being was enough to put him in jail which he was released from. I think the guy is a bit of a fraud and his designs were amateurish at best a down right dangerous at worst with no real technical engineering behind them. He is trying to trump up his escape but he took Dubai World to the cleaners when he was there. True the factory was world class and you can see it by clicking on Platinum Yachts web site, but in the end this was subcontracted out and build by another party. However, what is true is the way the law operates on its own in Dubai and you never feel completely safe - I mean where in the world can a local drive onto the pavement in his Hummer knock down a lady, reverse over her killing her and get away with a minor sentence. "
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Kid,I'm not a bit disappointed! It is common knowledge that Herve's employees were co-erced to give evidence against him under threat of dismissal from their jobs.
The rounds of ammunition were left at the factory in the Free Port and never brought into Dubai. Herve's office was raided by the Police in his absence when he was away for the weekend with his family. Why was his office raided? Who instigated that raid and what did they hope to find? The ammunition was not hidden. Herve had no gun.
I obviously have no technical knowledge of submarines so can't comment on the rest of the statement.
I expect Herve has seen this statement before, but i notice you haven't given the source of your information. More stuff being fed to you from DW?
I'm sad we will never agree on this kid. We will have to agree to disagree, after all, me and you seem to have something in common in that we are the most unpopular members of DF. :D
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote: We will have to agree to disagree, after all, me and you seem to have something in common in that we are the most unpopular members of DF. :D

At least you guys have an opinion, which you are entitled to. Adds some spice to the place. Nothing wrong with debating the issues and being outspoken. When kid makes a reference like above, he should cite a reference though.
dubaidog
Dubai chat master

desertdudeshj

So Kid has to post an unattributed post to back up his claims.

The turbines were never bought for the subs, dummy, they were bought for the jet boats, yet another distraction imposed on Exomos by the "build me a toy" division of DW or as you may know them, the Executive Board. And did they work ? Did they ever, ask Sir Richard Branson.

Hey BM, and you should get a kick out of this ... I think that quote came from Mr "Pink" Room

:lol: :lol:

If you want to know more, read the book and you'll find out why he has an axe to grind

AND you've still not answered the question, Puerto Rico where you get from information ? (Try pigeon english to see if that gets through)

-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 am --

Great catch DDS !!!

False name but good catch ;)
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

KId!!! If VW's claims are true it appears that you are presenting BM with a statement made by DW's resident turd burgler :shock: Sacrebleu! BM is off to wash 'er hands.
Bethsmum

Mr pink room, turd burgler...now I'm confused ? :?
desertdudeshj

Very interesting post kid :D , thank you.... anyways the hilarious thing is that the batteries in the Nautilus were NOT in the passenger compartment, but in the ballast's and in a sealed off stainless steal housing. I won't say too much though to help whoever you talked to .... to change his statement...again.
Watch this video instead, and see what I did with one of those helicopter turbines.

A unique in the world airboat, 50mph! in 2 inches of water
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:Kid,I'm not a bit disappointed! It is common knowledge that Herve's employees were co-erced to give evidence against him under threat of dismissal from their jobs.
The rounds of ammunition were left at the factory in the Free Port and never brought into Dubai. Herve's office was raided by the Police in his absence when he was away for the weekend with his family. Why was his office raided? Who instigated that raid and what did they hope to find? The ammunition was not hidden. Herve had no gun.
I obviously have no technical knowledge of submarines so can't comment on the rest of the statement.
I expect Herve has seen this statement before, but i notice you haven't given the source of your information. More stuff being fed to you from DW?
I'm sad we will never agree on this kid. We will have to agree to disagree, after all, me and you seem to have something in common in that we are the most unpopular members of DF. :D

BM,
that is not a statement under a threat, its one of his own employees posting a reply on that site.

-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:32 am --

viking-warrior wrote:So Kid has to post an unattributed post to back up his claims.

The turbines were never bought for the subs, dummy, they were bought for the jet boats, yet another distraction imposed on Exomos by the "build me a toy" division of DW or as you may know them, the Executive Board. And did they work ? Did they ever, ask Sir Richard Branson.

Hey BM, and you should get a kick out of this ... I think that quote came from Mr "Pink" Room

:lol: :lol:

If you want to know more, read the book and you'll find out why he has an axe to grind

AND you've still not answered the question, Puerto Rico where you get from information ? (Try pigeon english to see if that gets through)

-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 am --

Great catch DDS !!!

False name but good catch ;)

VW
the statement is dated February 2, 2010 daaaaa
uaekid

No fair kid. How come your getting paid for this gig!
benwj

desertdudeshj wrote:Mr pink room, turd burgler...now I'm confused ? :?

DDS you really must read the book. I will bring you a copy the next time I come to Dubai. I will have to remove the 'Escape From Dubai' sleeve for fear of being arrested but will bring in under the sleeve of my new book, 'BM's Guide To Being a White Supremisist' (apologies to people not veiwing BM's other exciting topic)
Anyways DDS until then I will briefly out line the pink room and turd burgler references.
One of the directors of Exomos was called Jim, who appears to be a slippery kind of character. Jim also worked for Sultan. Jim resigned from Exomos, and continued to work for Sultan in his office. One day Herve decided to have a look round the buildings and area Jim had supervised. There were 4 large trailers used for various storage facilities and the last one had a small office and a locked room that Jim claimed to have used to get his head down after putting in some long hours. The room was locked and Herve demanded that one of his employees opened it. Herve could not believe his eyes on entering the room! In his book Herve says 'The first thing that came to mind? Oh yeah baby! I have just invaded Ali Babas shag shack in need of a home makeover'. Herve then goes on to describe the room in very amusing terms and asks his employee to arrange with Jim for the quick removal of his various items of clothing. This caused much embarrassment to the employee as he was fully aware that the underwear did not belong to Jim but to another male employee Amin :shock: Yes their secret was out! Amin had been bending over backwards, well in this case forwards, to accomodate Jim's love of the tradesman's entrance.
Bethsmum

pls bring me a copy also BM. I don't think that it is prohibited, but good idea to take the sleave off if they are going to be searching your luggage.
Speaking of prohibited items, a woman just got lectured by customs about this:
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/crime ... e-1.721785
LMAO
benwj

Bethsmum wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Mr pink room, turd burgler...now I'm confused ? :?

DDS you really must read the book. I will bring you a copy the next time I come to Dubai. I will have to remove the 'Escape From Dubai' sleeve for fear of being arrested but will bring in under the sleeve of my new book, 'BM's Guide To Being a White Supremisist' (apologies to people not veiwing BM's other exciting topic)
Anyways DDS until then I will briefly out line the pink room and turd burgler references.
One of the directors of Exomos was called Jim, who appears to be a slippery kind of character. Jim also worked for Sultan. Jim resigned from Exomos, and continued to work for Sultan in his office. One day Herve decided to have a look round the buildings and area Jim had supervised. There were 4 large trailers used for various storage facilities and the last one had a small office and a locked room that Jim claimed to have used to get his head down after putting in some long hours. The room was locked and Herve demanded that one of his employees opened it. Herve could not believe his eyes on entering the room! In his book Herve says 'The first thing that came to mind? Oh yeah baby! I have just invaded Ali Babas shag shack in need of a home makeover'. Herve then goes on to describe the room in very amusing terms and asks his employee to arrange with Jim for the quick removal of his various items of clothing. This caused much embarrassment to the employee as he was fully aware that the underwear did not belong to Jim but to another male employee Amin :shock: Yes their secret was out! Amin had been bending over backwards, well in this case forwards, to accomodate Jim's love of the tradesman's entrance.

it is true BM, thats what is herve book is all about ,amusement. :D

comaan BM, open your eyes.. you don't want to see the obvious ,or take my opinion but not to believe one of the ppl who apparently have actually been there at the time and voted against herve ? you are deeply in love sister :wink:
I promised to apologize to herve if the court frees him of that case but after reading that post of his own colleague, I have no doubt that he is guilty as charged ,maybe not in the eyes of the law but in mine at least.

herve, your plan back fired on you. you lost your reputation as a soldier, an engineer and a manager and I'm guessing your children future proudness of there father.

now that we know you herve, whats your project or business ? you seem to be good in "planning" :wink:
uaekid

Kid the following was uncalled for,

herve, your plan back fired on you. you lost your reputation as a soldier, an engineer and a manager and I'm guessing your children future proudness of there father.

Please be suitably ashamed of yourself for bringing Herve's children into this. If this is all you can bring to the table I suggest you leave the room and close the door after you.

-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:06 pm --

benwj wrote:pls bring me a copy also BM. I don't think that it is prohibited, but good idea to take the sleave off if they are going to be searching your luggage.
LMAO

yes indeed Benwj, LMAO.
I little snippet from one of BM's earlier posts

Seriously Herve, you book is not to be missed. Between you and me, I have been asked to bring it to Dubai on my next visit and meet and pass it on to other DFers whilst in disguise! What do you think Herve, would this be a mistake on my part? I don't want to be arrested on entry. I have shared a secret with another forumer on what I brought into the country once, it was strictly for my own pleasure but my knees went to jelly when my hand luggage was xrayed at security and the nice Emirati man's eyes nearly popped out of his head. I fear a copy of your book would lead to far greater consequences if I tried to import it!

My come to bed eyes served me well Benwj, it really doesn't take much to get these local lads going!
Bethsmum

uaekid wrote:sorry to disappoint you BM but :

" I worked with Herve in Dubai (although I am no longer there) in fact the Nautilus design was such a risk with the batteries in the same compartment as the passengers that it is likely never to be allowed in the ocean. "

herve wrote:Very interesting post kid :D , thank you.... anyways the hilarious thing is that the batteries in the Nautilus were NOT in the passenger compartment, but in the ballast's and in a sealed off stainless steal housing. I won't say too much though to help whoever you talked to .... to change his statement...again.

uaekid wrote: I promised to apologize to herve if the court frees him of that case but after reading that post of his own colleague, I have no doubt that he is guilty as charged ,maybe not in the eyes of the law but in mine at least.

And your eyes obviously crooked KID.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:
benwj wrote:pls bring me a copy also BM. I don't think that it is prohibited, but good idea to take the sleave off if they are going to be searching your luggage.
LMAO

yes indeed Benwj, LMAO.
I little snippet from one of BM's earlier posts

Seriously Herve, you book is not to be missed. Between you and me, I have been asked to bring it to Dubai on my next visit and meet and pass it on to other DFers whilst in disguise! What do you think Herve, would this be a mistake on my part? I don't want to be arrested on entry. I have shared a secret with another forumer on what I brought into the country once, it was strictly for my own pleasure but my knees went to jelly when my hand luggage was xrayed at security and the nice Emirati man's eyes nearly popped out of his head. I fear a copy of your book would lead to far greater consequences if I tried to import it!

My come to bed eyes served me well Benwj, it really doesn't take much to get these local lads going!

You were not the only one going weak at the knees hey.

-- Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:35 pm --

herve wrote:
uaekid wrote:I promised to apologize to herve if the court frees him of that case but after reading that post of his own colleague, I have no doubt that he is guilty as charged ,maybe not in the eyes of the law but in mine at least.

That will make no sense to herve kid.
If he is guilty as charged, he will be found guilty.
But if he is innocent in the eyes of the law, as predicted, he will be found not guilty.
But, I understand your point.
There is no law for this... Its just business, and in this case DW lost and are left with a big bill to pay.
Then there will be the nice payout to herve.
What is there to apologize about?
benwj

How about apologising for bringing Herve's children into it, Kid? No self respecting man would stoop that low. You certainly are desperate, aren't you?
Bethsmum

Re: Escape From Dubai-by Herve Dec 04, 2010
You've seen uaekid do it before BM, in the Spinsters thread, where he said I have no intelligence, personality or soul and I'm incapable of raising a daughter to be a respectable woman. (No complaints for his attack on me or mine though :roll: ). uaekid stoops very low and rarely back up his statements.

I find most of his comments here against Herve libelous. The court case has not been completed, and uaekid hasn't read Herve's book, and he relies completely on second hand information which may be biased, yet makes libelous claims. Not cool.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Yes K, I agree, not cool at all. I can't agree that you have no personality :wink: The kid is grasping at straws now that DW are losing. He is supporting a sinking ship. It appears that DW are floundering and now have to resort to personal attacks to try to get their message across. They forget that all accusations must be credible to win in a US Court of Law. DW's costs amount to something in the region of millions of dollars so far, far exceeeding the amount claimed in the complaint. I'm no expert in legal matters in the US but to the untrained eye this borders on the ridiculous and I ask myself WHY?
Bethsmum

In fairness to the kid, his english is not the best.
I don't think he was insulting herve's children.
I believe that he was indicating that herve is a poor rolemodel. He didn't need to refer to the children to make his point.
You should apoligise for mentioning the kids, Kid.
benwj

I don’t have any regrets when it comes to people like herve, now I understand your sympathy toward him but I don’t and neither does he, people like him have no Conscience.

kanelli, stop destroying my name & reputation , its my job and I have done it 2 years ago :lol: , your not adding anything here really .

but I got to say it is funny how he is worried about this hall thing , forcing his book to everyone sending complementary pictures to the news and scooping around his crime scene non stop , too pathetic really . but I’m too giving it more thought than it deserves for no reason , I guess it is just a business that went wrong. Umm but we got nothing else to discuses on df, its boring .
uaekid

uaekid, you don't tell your sources, are not up front about anything, and make libelous statements. Why can't you fess up if you work for DW?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

uaekid wrote:I don’t have any regrets when it comes to people like herve, now I understand your sympathy toward him but I don’t and neither does he, people like him have no Conscience.

kanelli, stop destroying my name & reputation , its my job and I have done it 2 years ago :lol: , your not adding anything here really .

but I got to say it is funny how he is worried about this hall thing , forcing his book to everyone sending complementary pictures to the news and scooping around his crime scene non stop , too pathetic really . but I’m too giving it more thought than it deserves for no reason , I guess it is just a business that went wrong. Umm but we got nothing else to discuses on df, its boring .

Kid, it's more than a business that went wrong for Herve and DW. It's war. DW are pulling out all the stops to ruin Herve's life and he is doing his very best to fight for his life. That's not pathetic, it's admirable. Herve was tried and sentenced in his absence in Dubai, if he had stayed to face the Court he would not have got a fair trial and would now be in a prison for a considerable length of time. From the US he is free to shout about what he feels is injustice. It's no wonder he seeks max publicity. What do you think it would feel like to have the might of DW breathing down your neck? They have some serious big time lawyers in NY and Herve is just one man standing alone. I'm still sure in my mind that if he had committed the fraud as you say then he made it out of Dubai, he would just keep his head down. Why do you think he is putting himself through this? For some obscure sense of fun? Take a minute to stop and think Kid. it makes no sense at all.
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:uaekid, you don't tell your sources, are not up front about anything, and make libelous statements. Why can't you fess up if you work for DW?

To put your mind at ease I work in AD municipality :)

We are not in a court room to put evidence here, its just a discussion , I wouldn’t take too sources . there are courts that handles these types of cases but we are just expressing opinions .

I prefer to think logics rather than his won words. What do really expect him to say about him self ? I’m guilty and sorry for what I have done ? its simpler than you think. Herve found a way to fulfill his dream of building a submarine or rather a financial source, they opened the business ,promised everyone a profitable production but he spent all the company money in experimental rather than an operational functional subs plus the damaged parts, Now the company in tied spot where its investment is gone with the wind, it can’t make it commitment to it customers, the auditors noticed the company account, discovered his unreasonable 2m commission to him self.

Before the company sued him in court ,there tried to reason with him, they started asking questions and got no answer, herve had no way but to flee from this disaster . its not really that complicated.
I have no doubt that he failed to deliver what he promised and manipulated his position to collect the company money , I have the right for those accusations until the court date where he will provide all the documents he claims he has to prove his innocents but I won’t take his words for now.

Ppl testified against him , the were forced too ? maybe, but what about that guy whom I posted his statement ? was he forced in to replying to a forum thread ? get real ppl.

His business past is also dark, I’m not sure but I couldn’t fine his subs operational or in production here or in the US where it all started , all he had was a dream on the expense of others.

He was jailed for 2 years in the 90s which is another sign that he is not a “good” person .

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:27 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
uaekid wrote:I don’t have any regrets when it comes to people like herve, now I understand your sympathy toward him but I don’t and neither does he, people like him have no Conscience.

Kid, it's more than a business that went wrong for Herve and DW. It's war. DW are pulling out all the stops to ruin Herve's life and he is doing his very best to fight for his life. That's not pathetic, it's admirable. Herve was tried and sentenced in his absence in Dubai, if he had stayed to face the Court he would not have got a fair trial and would now be in a prison for a considerable length of time. From the US he is free to shout about what he feels is injustice. It's no wonder he seeks max publicity. What do you think it would feel like to have the might of DW breathing down your neck? They have some serious big time lawyers in NY and Herve is just one man standing alone. I'm still sure in my mind that if he had committed the fraud as you say then he made it out of Dubai, he would just keep his head down. Why do you think he is putting himself through this? For some obscure sense of fun? Take a minute to stop and think Kid. it makes no sense at all.

and why do you think this war started ? they didn't like his french accent ? and how can he put his head down and the company followed him to the US and it is all over the news ?
uaekid

benwj wrote:In fairness to the kid, his english is not the best.
I don't think he was insulting herve's children.
I believe that he was indicating that herve is a poor rolemodel. He didn't need to refer to the children to make his point.
You should apoligise for mentioning the kids, Kid.

I give Kid full respect for his English, there is absolutely no way I could ever hold a conversation in Arabic. I don't think Kid was insulting Herve's children, but saying that they would have no respect for their father. Knowing Muslims as I do this is an insult from the top drawer and designed to cause maximum hurt to Herve. There really is no need for that.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 am --

Kid things are rarely what they appear, that's all I will say about your comment about the 'jail term' in the 90's.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:42 am --

The same can be said for that person posting a reply, that you refer to. Anyone can log on to anywhere and pretend to be anybody they want to be.
Bethsmum

and if the are rarely what they appear then how come you are supporting him based on the same thing "words'?

that statement is fro a normal person who I think herve knows, its a year old and if it was just to blacken his reputation then he would've posted it every where rather than in regular forum
uaekid

uaekid wrote:and if the are rarely what they appear then how come you are supporting him based on the same thing "words'?

Because I believe him Kid.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 am --

Why do you say you think Herve knows this person?
Bethsmum

I do believe that he was pressured by many means, but I do believe it was bcz he have done something bad and was the responsible one behind it. on the other hand, I'm trying to fine the same patter herve said DW did to him but I can't find any, maybe VW could tell us more about the company if they have behaved the same way with others.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:54 am --

Bethsmum wrote:
uaekid wrote:and if the are rarely what they appear then how come you are supporting him based on the same thing "words'?

Because I believe him Kid.

-- Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:51 am --

Why do you say you think Herve knows this person?

they worked at the same place !
uaekid

Kid, you can't see it, this person has said he worked with Herve, but how do you know it's the truth?
Yes, maybe VW can give more instances with DW.
Kid, I have seen how my Emirati friend and his family operate. One of his close relatives is on the board at one of Dubai's banks and something way up there in Nakheel. They are ruthless in the extreme and my experience is that if they turn their back on you there is nothing they wouldn't do to you. DW are seriously pissed with Herve and are so stubborn that they are not going to stop. Their lawyers in NY will just let them carry on as they are making big bucks. I just hope they get paid as Dubai hasn't got the best track record for paying their debts. Will DW be offering 50c in the $ to their lawyers I wonder?
Bethsmum

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat