Gay Ppl!?

Topic locked
Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:Yes, but I have a friend who was staunchly gay, and now he is married to a woman. I know of two other lesbians who are living happily with men now and have babies. Examples like that blow the theory of pure genetic cause out the window.

Just because they are gay doesnt mean they dont want to reproduce. These people are doing a 'will and grace' like marriage of convenience.

irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
What is the difference between a child seeing two men kissing on the cheek and walking holding hands, and in one case the men are gay and in the other case they aren't. Do the men wears signs that say "I'm gay!" to help the children differentiate? It think this was X's and my point.

By the way, I don't french kiss my husband in public, so why do you expect that all gay people do that?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:
kanelli wrote:Yes, but I have a friend who was staunchly gay, and now he is married to a woman. I know of two other lesbians who are living happily with men now and have babies. Examples like that blow the theory of pure genetic cause out the window.

Just because they are gay doesnt mean they dont want to reproduce. These people are doing a 'will and grace' like marriage of convenience.

vanessa, they aren't in marriages of convenience - they love and are attracted to their partners.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:
irish vanessa wrote:

vanessa, they aren't in marriages of convenience - they love and are attracted to their partners.

Yeh, like my cousins ex gf is married to a guy & is happy with kids :wink:
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 20, 2006
yshimy wrote:
kanelli wrote:
easternjewel wrote:
kanelli wrote:Vanessa, you can't say that.

In your culture there are people who also feel that it is an illness. As well, there is some scientific evidence that some people turn gay because of peer pressure or dysfunctional family relationships. For example, a family with an overbearing mother and abusive sisters might mean that a male child dislikes women and then finds men more attractive. Some people experiment with s.e.x.ual orientation, and in the past it has been trendy in some circles to do such a thing.

gud post Kenelli.
Seeing a psychiatrist has helped alot of people regarding this problem or issue as you like to call it.

It might help some people who are homos.e.x.ual because of their past environment , but for those who are biologically wired to be s.e.x.ually attracted to people of the same s.e.x it really doesn't help I'm afraid. It is worth a try at least, and if it doesn't work, then the family should be supportive.

If you suggest this for gays, so why you don't for people who like kids.

And yes gays harm the society, the family is the core cell of society, it ruins the family concept. also the freaking HIV that been wondering around.

Why do you think religions would ban fun if it is not bad????

Devout religion has caused major prolems in my country in the last 100 years. Priests have gotten away with paedophilia because they were over-respected...some have had illegitimate children and others have been found guilty of various s.e.x scandals....

The result is an ireland which is less naive and trusting of the church and religion, and this is a good thing. We are more open-minded and much more pregressive.
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
Sad when the number of lesbs get less :P

hehehe
yshimy

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:
irish vanessa wrote:

Maybe they swing both ways?
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
yshimy wrote:Sad when the number of lesbs get less :P

hehehe

i dont get it?
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
yshimy wrote:Sad when the number of lesbs get less :P

hehehe

Ha ha ha! I was waiting for a perverted lesbian comment from one of our male members :) We needed some comic relief here ;)

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
ah, the penny drops....

Madonna and britney on the mind???
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
Vanessa,

Sorry for what is happening in your country, in my country if a man of religion is caught doing that he would be killed immediately.

sometimes the street laws works best, sometimes it is a mess.

Anyway, not because someone drives the car in the wrong direction we blame the car.

Religions are good, and give guildlines and makes us know what is right and wrong, despite we practice or not. without them, this world would be in more mess.

It is like a world with no ruler,... check iraq after saddam

cheers
yshimy

Apr 20, 2006
Interesting how men are so disgusted at gay men together, but if they imagine two lesbians together their johnny stands to attention. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
I have heard some Muslim ppl misinterpret things they read in Koran and think they gotta be gay. lol
I am not kidding.
I guess in the Book there is a place that says that women are only for giving birth and men are supposed to have fun, I do not know how exactly it is all written in the Book, anyway, some men think that means they gotta have fun doing it with men.
Has anyone heard of it?
Isn's it nuts?
IMJ
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 20, 2006
You can still know what is right and wrong without religion.
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:

Damn! thats even worst!!
Venessa, why are you not ready to accept the fact that gay or lesbains can become straight?
easternjewel

Apr 20, 2006
I will throw my two penneth worth in.

All you MEN out there IMHO, would dribble at the mouth at the thought of 2 women getting it on, with you or in front of you.

I think there is a definate divide between the issue of gays and lesbians.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 20, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
irish vanessa wrote:

Damn! thats even worst!!
Venessa, why are you not ready to accept the fact that gay or lesbains can become straight?

No, i dont accept it.
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
arniegang wrote:I will throw my two penneth worth in.

All you MEN out there IMHO, would dribble at the mouth at the thought of 2 women getting it on, with you or in front of you.

I dribble at the though of you and DK.....
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
Hey EJ, what is so bad with being attracted to both males and females - you'd have twice the amount of choice and you'd never be without a date. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
Vanessa,

Sorry for what is happening in your country, in my country if a man of religion is caught doing that he would be killed immediately.

sometimes the street laws works best, sometimes it is a mess.

Anyway, not because someone drives the car in the wrong direction we blame the car.

Religions are good, and give guildlines and makes us know what is right and wrong, despite we practice or not. without them, this world would be in more mess.

It is like a world with no ruler,... check iraq after saddam

cheers
yshimy

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:Interesting how men are so disgusted at gay men together, but if they imagine two lesbians together their johnny stands to attention. :lol:

LOL Kenelli :lol:
easternjewel

Apr 20, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:

:shock: :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
best is a 2 bi ladies got the same straight boyfriend. we...... that is HEAVEN... heehheehh

Behave.... :boxing:
yshimy

Apr 20, 2006
My country is fine now....hundreds of scandals came out in the 1990s which left us much less trusting of religion....

Anyway, i think we should just let gay people be...it's their choice and it doesn't affect us, so why should it bother us?

PS: i feel sorry for your children if they have the misfortune of having the gay gene...
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:Hey EJ, what is so bad with being attracted to both males and females - you'd have twice the amount of choice and you'd never be without a date. :lol:

Something hits EJ* :shock:

"SO, what are you doing tonight Kenelli?"

with lots of Love & Affection : EJ

:lol: :lol:
easternjewel

Apr 20, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:

Brokeback mountain style.....
irish vanessa
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 20, 2006
irish vanessa wrote:
easternjewel wrote:
irish vanessa wrote:

Damn! thats even worst!!

No, i dont accept it.

Very good convincing argument.

EJ, shoo away, she convinced you with logic, facts and evidance
yshimy

Apr 20, 2006
True vanessa, then they will either a) commit suicide, b) marry anyway and sneak off to have s.e.x behind their wife/husband's back and maybe bring home a disease or two, c) run away and never speak to their family again. Very sad options. :(
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 20, 2006
[quote="irish vanessa
[/quote]

weyyyyyyyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bring it on Vee,

Don't wanna sound ungrateful but maybe when you come over with few mates we can sort that out, the more the merrier as they say :D

and then we can say we come from GB :wink:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 20, 2006
easternjewel wrote:
kanelli wrote:Hey EJ, what is so bad with being attracted to both males and females - you'd have twice the amount of choice and you'd never be without a date. :lol:

Something hits EJ* :shock:

"SO, what are you doing tonight Kenelli?"

with lots of Love & Affection : EJ

:lol: :lol:

Hey baby, come on over to my house. I'll show you my lingerie collection. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums