DF Moderators

Topic locked
Jan 06, 2007
Nick81 wrote:Well I can try and be in touch with my feminine side as much as possible :lol:

well that shouldnt be too hard, i mean, you are lebanese...

bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 06, 2007
^ hahahaha!
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
Nick81 wrote:Well I can try and be in touch with my feminine side as much as possible :lol:

Nah, just applying Sun Tzu's words: "Know thy self, know thy enemy". Of course not enemy as someone you wish to fight, more like the kind you want to conquer... :lol:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 06, 2007
Nick81 wrote:
bushra21 wrote:

Nah, just applying Sun Tzu's words: "Know thy self, know thy enemy". Of course not enemy as someone you wish to fight, more like the kind you want to conquer... :lol:

Mmmmmm, getting some strange vibes here Nick, whats going on :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 06, 2007
ah haaa now it all makes sense why every lebansleazy guy is a hairdresser because there truly are somethings only your hairdresser knows
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 06, 2007
fayz wrote:ah haaa now it all makes sense why every lebansleazy guy is a hairdresser because there truly are somethings only your hairdresser knows

Ok now I am confused. :shock:
Nick81

Jan 06, 2007
kanelli wrote:Zoots, are you back? I think you were doing a good job moderating so I hope you are back. I remember all your hard work with deleting b_lady's spamming threads that appeared every 2 minutes for a couple of days. That was a heck of a lot of work!

Oops, sorry, it was S & O who did the bulk of deleting with the b_lady spamming fiasco - thanks again S & O for cleaning the forum up. It was a big job.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
Nick81 wrote:
fayz wrote:ah haaa now it all makes sense why every lebansleazy guy is a hairdresser because there truly are somethings only your hairdresser knows

Don't be confused m8, it looks like you have to open the closet door :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 06, 2007
Nick81 wrote:

confused....or in denial
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 06, 2007
I'll vote the lebanese guy to be a mod in the Romance Forum. :P
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 06, 2007
:lol:

the hate up in here. hahaha..

yall can choose anyone to moderate any section up in this forums ... it dont bother me at all ... but aint no one but ISH and myself moderating up in the fight club ..(smartd shoved his princess ass in there ... but its all good he an ol G an we tight like that ..) .. i dont think anyone intrested in moderating that section anyways ... since the only thing the moderator there has to do is make sure the section dont turn to a trash bin since everythin is moved there... movin shit i dont like in there bound to get deleted .. u start a topic in there that i might not like it aint gonna be touched cause i dont give a fcuk bout what ppl gotta say in my spot but aint down with litter....

an yea we be dissappearin for a couple of months .. thats just cause we need to regain the urge to post .. cause u all with ur constant set of rules and moaning an whinnin like bitches kills the atmosphere ... so we dissappear an re appear an still get love ... even though hate is the evident thing seen.... but u all know without J it just aint the same .
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Jan 06, 2007
yea mrs kanelli i dont come here for couple of weeks coz i either tryin to get women off my nuts or am tryin to manage them + yall is bunch of haters so tell me know u wanna be a mod or wat

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

Jan 06, 2007
i dont like the fact that some ppl in here keep acusing S&O.
he is one of the harmless members in here. :roll:
i think he is doing a good job compared to other moderators. take as ex. the fact that at least he asked our opinion about moving a thread. and when he moves the threads he always saies why he did it.
he never used lines like: i am a moderator and i do whatever i like (as some other did), he was never arrogant towards the members based on his moderator status.
i would rather have him as a moderator than arniegang...just my opinion

and i agree with Kanelli that there r too many moderators but few who r actually doing their job. i also agree that they should be removed or replaced by others.
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jan 06, 2007
can I pleaseeeeee mod fight club :P I m sure ready to get all the training from J.
How to yo-mama-so-fat & conclude the post with "but nothing personal"

:roll:
easternjewel

Jan 07, 2007
kanelli wrote:That is strange liverpool4ever, because you are listed as a mod, so we assume you have access to the mod forum and have mod rights for moving and deleting things. You'd better take it up with Admin.

I have those rights to edit, delete, move, etc. posts and threads, but do not have the access or the title.. I am only listed as a mod on the forum description :)
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 07, 2007
bushra21 wrote:
Nick81 wrote:

confused....or in denial

denial
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 07, 2007
yorky500 wrote:Disagree, Concord believes it is due to one moderator and one moderator only!

And where exactly did I say that? I, like everyone else have an opinion (good thing) - which I epressed and never said that it is due to one moderator only - I said he contributed and re-posted my earlier post (pretty on the mark actually). And who the hell made you S&O's "defender" anyway?

Besides who cares what "Concord" ,one of thousands of members has to say on anything :roll:

P.S. thanks again for the insurance tip thing on going to Oman.
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2007
Your opinion counts, even if we all don't agree that Sage & Onion is doing such a terrible job, as you believe.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2007
kanelli wrote:Your opinion counts, even if we all don't agree that Sage & Onion is doing such a terrible job, as you believe.

I must be from another planet.

What does doign a "terrible job" or a "great job mean"? So he posts lots of stuff and moves/deletes/ and comments on why he moved/deleted. X,Y, Z post. Doing those "things" is the reason for my opinion: Quantity does not equal quality. I made a prediction on August 25th and it was this: S&O becoming a moderator = loss of "entertainment" and veterans. What happened? Exactly what I "predicted". Coincidence? Probably but.....

Let me give you an example; "MAC" surfaced not long ago. Posted some "provocative" but funny stuff - if you see "all posts" by MAC you see they were HPesk type of harmless stuff. Many of the veterans including HP (who was/is believed to be one and the same with MAC), posted and followed MAC's "dumb" posts. What happened? MAC was banned because S&O asked that he be banned. Result: same all crap all over again (haven't seen the veterans around since).

I tell you what: do you think for a moment that the forum will cease to exist if S&O left the forum eventhough he is doing such a "great job". I think not! I already "read" the posts (to follow) about how I should leave, etc. etc. Won't phase me a bit (that's why I do my homework...).

Anyways, today's newbie is tomorrow's "veteran"....
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 07, 2007
Truthfully Concord, I can't say for certain 100% of the time who has been deleting or moving what or what the circumstances were. Jamal has admitted to deleting the Saddam thread so we know he did it. I totally missed the MAC affair and don't know why he was banned. From what I saw he wasn't nearly as bad as others who are allowed to continue to post here.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 07, 2007
Concord wrote: And who the hell made you S&O's "defender" anyway?

P.S. thanks again for the insurance tip thing on going to Oman.

Nobody made me S&O's defender.

No sweat, i take it you managed to work your way through the system and procedures?
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 07, 2007
Concord wrote:Let me give you an example; "MAC" surfaced not long ago. Posted some "provocative" but funny stuff - if you see "all posts" by MAC you see they were HPesk type of harmless stuff. Many of the veterans including HP (who was/is believed to be one and the same with MAC), posted and followed MAC's "dumb" posts. What happened? MAC was banned because S&O asked that he be banned. Result: same all crap all over again (haven't seen the veterans around since).

and rumour has it that MAC maybe somebody we all know pretty darn well too, hey Concs :wink:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 07, 2007
to bad young gunna

DON
ISH
ISH
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat