When Forum Moderators Go Bad

Topic locked
Jan 05, 2009
Because the biggest issue, is that you fail to acknowledge that anything we have to say is true or relevent. You look down on us and think you can treat us the way you like - well nuh uh!

Do you think we don't care? Do you think we don't want to make things better?

We gave honest and constructive answers to your questions and all you did was ignore them and shoot them down, without any constructive replies whatsoever!

So in all honesty what do you expect! As I said before you have to earn respect, not demand it!

You can pick on me all you like, but I don't care. Because I happen to the majority of people on this forum on a personal basis! They know what I'm about, and know that I'm 100% genuine and the only reason I turn offensive, is if someone is throwing mud at me. So you can either grow up and stop with the holier than thou, I've done nothing wrong, I'm better than you, if you don't like it leave - attitude. And discuss things like an adult. Or you can carry on, dissing people, and I'll just keep on giving you the finger, which is what most people seem to think you deserve!

The choice is yours!

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Because the biggest issue, is that you fail to acknowledge that anything we have to say is true or relevent

it is called disagreement, I'm it titeld to it, don't I.

Chocoholic wrote: You look down on us and think you can treat us the way you like - well nuh uh!

treat you, I bearly know your name dear. and we all can talk trash if it's in your case how you win.beside some of my family are forigners and 1 wetren I never look at anyone down, we are all human .but I talk to you as labors.

Chocoholic wrote:Do you think we don't care? Do you think we don't want to make things better?

We gave honest and constructive answers to your questions and all you did was ignore them and shoot them down, without any constructive replies whatsoever!

!!!

Chocoholic wrote:So in all honesty what do you expect! As I said before you have to earn respect, not demand it!

You can pick on me all you like, but I don't care. Because I happen to the majority of people on this forum on a personal basis! They know what I'm about, and know that I'm 100% genuine and the only reason I turn offensive, is if someone is throwing mud at me. So you can either grow up and stop with the holier than thou, I've done nothing wrong, I'm better than you, if you don't like it leave - attitude. And discuss things like an adult. Or you can carry on, dissing people, and I'll just keep on giving you the finger, which is what most people seem to think you deserve!

The choice is yours!

you see the problem you are telling all of the we what they want to hear and believe, which again is a problem not to me but to them ,ppl who can't be true to themselves but that's their choice after all.
but for ones and I'll please you the next time you post a negative thing add some prove it ,your view is not enough unless they just wana be entertained then again I can't help it?

Chocoholic wrote:I'll just keep on giving you the finger

I don't mind it, it is kind of ............. :)
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jan 05, 2009
It's pointless talking to you. You don't have a clue. Carry on wandering around in your own ignorance! I was handing you an olive branch and you threw it back in my face!

Asshole!

Well screw you from now on, quite frankly yuo deserve all the abuse.

I will not acknowledge you from now on.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:UAEKid...You complain about the Mods?

The Mods are here to stop the excesses and keep this forum within the bounds of moral decency acceptable within YOUR country. We are totally fair with decent posts even if we don't agree with the content. If it breaks the bounds of decency, is openly racist, obscene or offensive. Then we choose to act under guidelines issued by the Administrators.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight

teach chocoholic all the above. she just gave me the finger man ..which I liked and was shocking :)

DK... you look at me as an enemy, well at least chocoholic. but isn't it fare for whom ever is reading those post to know the both sides of an issue. you don't wana deny them this right now. do you ?

I mean all of you or most are foreigners and seems to agree in most of the issues against UAE and that’s fine as long as I get the right to express my feelings with out cretin ppl being sarcasm about it , don't I? I mean I'm numbered here and can't do nothing about it.

If you as a mod agree to the above then we have solved the on going fight ! how is that ?

I do not see you as an enemy. I don't think anyone does. Arabic hospitality and openness are world renowned and we would expect to be given the courtesy in your country. But it seems only if we shut up and do as we are told, rather than give you the benefit of our experience. You want something but you are not willing to listen when you hear something you don't like.

The best example I can give is from a personal perspective. I was trying to teach an Emirati who had gained a basic UK flying qualification how to improve and bring his skills up to a higher level that would be acceptable anywhere in the world. I had been doing this professionally for over 20 years. It became quite apparent that he still needed to refresh and become familiar with the basics before moving on to even the first level of commercial skills.

His response was: "I do not need to learn this, I have seen it done on television!"

No-one has questioned your right to put your point of view, and it has become obvious that, despite publicly published information about many of the things discussed being referred to, you continue to choose to ignore any of the points raised or address them in an open manner...just spout dogma and arrogance from behind the protective barricade of UAE nationality. This is one of the issues we were trying to address and get you to give us sensible answers to.

I still refer you to the fact that the Moderators have not edited or censored your viewpoints at any time, they have shown extreme patience with you.

That patience is rapidly running out and flaming people openly will mean you are only ever read in Fight Club.

Be warned!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 05, 2009
uaekid wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Couldn't agree more! And I only bite back, when riled in the first place! So who's to blame there?

Seriously go talk to people who care, because in case you haven't noticed - we don't!

I'm just trying to make the members aware of your acts, thats all dear. you see I don't kiss as*es here :)

does that mean you do that elsewhere ?!
gafoorgk
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:It's pointless talking to you. You don't have a clue. Carry on wandering around in your own ignorance! I was handing you an olive branch and you threw it back in my face!

Asshole!

Well screw you from now on, quite frankly yuo deserve all the abuse.

I will not acknowledge you from now on.

You go girl. Keep up the good work :)
K-Dog
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 05, 2009
DK... above your post is another moderator calling me as*hole and you completly ignored it. what in hell is going on ?

chocoholic.. did my post in your personality hurted you this much,did it awaken some old feeling deep in you... the truth hurt huh.
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
yorky500 wrote:uaekid,

If you don't like the way you are being treated on the forum, leave, it is plain and simple.

yorky500, do you think that's the right approach?

A forum ban is a relatively innocuous deal, what would happen if Westerners were expelled randomly from Dubai using the same principle you apply here to 'uaekid'.
muslimbangladeshi
Dubai chat master

Jan 05, 2009
Blah blah, well you can both suck it up, because tomorrow night I shall be out with some of your 'brothers', partying the night away and having fun! I'd like to see you tell them what to do!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Blah blah, well you can both suck it up, because tomorrow night I shall be out with some of your 'brothers', partying the night away and having fun! I'd like to see you tell them what to do!

I see you are still offering test drives LOOOOOOOOOOL
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
One of them happens to work for the police! So watch it! Or maybe I'll get him to come knock on your door!

And there's none of that! I don't hang out with sleaze bags. They are all very nice and respectful.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:One of them happens to work for the police! So watch it! Or maybe I'll get him to come knock on your door!

And there's none of that! I don't hang out with sleaze bags. They are all very nice and respectful.

bfff
hey invite me , maybe if we get to know each other in person we ll like each other...think about it
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
Hahaha er no! BUt you'd be surprised at the number of influential people I know in this country my friend. As I told Project3030, you never know exactly who is behind the online persona.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Hahaha er no! BUt you'd be surprised at the number of influential people I know in this country my friend. As I told Project3030, you never know exactly who is behind the online persona.

influential my as. ,, just a bunch of Hypocrites like ppl I know. so why don't you introduce them to me and introduce your self to me, maybe we'll get along after all
uaekid

Jan 05, 2009
Nah I keep my contacts for me.

Don't you know who I am! :wink:
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 05, 2009
It has been so long since I entered this Forum, but it seems, the same hatred is still on going......but with different names of course (although Chocoholic usually is in the center of stage as always :wink: ).

The norm in this forum is as follows:

Pro-westerners trying to impose their opinions, and refusing to accept any other opinions

vs.

Traditional (Conservatives) who usually don't like to hear that there is anything wrong or they are trying to response to the pro-westerners, but are usually overwhelmed with all the replies from them.

But hey, this is what this forum is all about………it is about discussing the issues, and whether we accept the other party argument or not, SHOULD NOT be the aim. Cuz noway in hell will we be able to make everyone happy, if any of you is striving for that, then you should go back to your beauty sleep.

However, the reason why I decided to write my reply in this thread is cuz of two individuals in particular who OBVIOUSLY need to resolve their issues...........

Chocoholic and UAEKID........

I would really propose that both of you should go out for a coffee or maybe Chocoholic would invite UAEKID to this party (doubt it hehehe) and try to sort out whatever issues you are having.....instead of this ongoing Pickering between both of you....you are acting like you just got divorced, and are worse of enemies, and taking everything personal!! loool

But yet again, it is only a proposal :twisted:
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 06, 2009
Kid

You should LISTEN to Chocs, you never know who you are talking too

:P
arniegang

Jan 06, 2009
The forum title is kind of catchy but I think "When Forum Moderators Go Wild" has a nicer ring. :lol:

Yeah Chocs and UAE kid why don't you two go out for a Friday prayer and some chai afterwards?
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 06, 2009
I joined this forum about two months ago and after reading many threads involving chocs and uaekid, it has a really negative impact on the forum. I am all up for debate and I completely agree looking through previous posts that chocs has made valid points and uaekids attitude has surpassed his ability to reply in a constructive manner.

Uaekid I am not here to shoot you down, but you should read the replys you get, many have valid points and yet you reply with a very bad attitude.

I am relocating to Dubai in a weeks time, hence the reason for joining this forum to gain further information - I have found invaluable information on this forum in the previous weeks regarding different aspects of relocating, but this kind of agression gives a very negative impression!

I have arab cousins who I would never hear speak the way you do UAEKID, I have upmost respect for these people as they have earned it, show a little SENSE and respect and you may recieve the same in return! As for your personal vendetta against chocs, at first it was entertaining now, its getting a little tiring! Its a forum to discuss opinions (this is my understanding!!!) not to throw insults at each other at every chance.

Dont ruin it for the newbies, who want to gain invaluable information from people who have previous experience!!!

Just my opinion!!!! :!: :)
mizzyk
Dubai Forum User

Jan 06, 2009
sorry double post :roll:
mizzyk
Dubai Forum User

Jan 06, 2009
arniegang wrote:Kid

is that how you look at her ? is that why she bitc* slap all of you.... no thanks, she is nothing to me and the day I know who she is she will be out of here for good, I'll be the one waving her the good bye from the take off windows at the airport after being strip searched for security reasons LOOOOOOOL
uaekid

Jan 06, 2009
uaekid wrote:
arniegang wrote:Kid

is that how you look at her ? is that why she bitc* slap all of you.... no thanks, she is nothing to me and the day I know who she is she will be out of here for good, I'll be the one waving her the good bye from the take off windows at the airport after being strip searched for security reasons LOOOOOOOL

KID! As Arnie says...YOU SHOULD LISTEN to Chocs and other people on this forum, after all some of us have been here a vary long time and have extensive experience outside what is actually a quite small and insignificant dot on the global map. Your attitude is like the Americans: The rest of the world is a small island off the coast of New York.

Your country is not THAT important in the global scheme, no matter how you view it. If you don't listen to anyone from outside your own parochial environment then be prepared to watch the world pass you by. You are living in the dark ages mentally and are unable to open your eyes and accept certain truths.

Chocs is a free thinking forum member too and would probably be haranguing you in the same way even if she was not a Mod.

Go back through my posts and answer my questions.

Just one of them. Start somewhere.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Jan 06, 2009
Ahhhh UAE75, hunnybun, where have you been?! Long time since we've seen you, I always enjoyed reading your posts. Yes yes you know me always in trouble, but hey what's new!

xx
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jan 06, 2009
uae75, long time no see, are you here to enter the fray?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 06, 2009
sage & onion wrote:uae75, long time no see, are you here to enter the fray?

Just cruising by :twisted:
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 06, 2009
uae75 wrote:
sage & onion wrote:uae75, long time no see, are you here to enter the fray?

Just cruising by :twisted:

Happy cruising
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat