Congratulations To Muslims......

Topic locked
Feb 01, 2006
I really do pity you Liban. Seriously.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 01, 2006
Keep your pity for yourself you ignorant person.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
Liban wrote:Keep your pity for yourself you ignorant person.

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 01, 2006
[quote="kanelli"]Liban, you call for the sword instead of political action!

Hmmm ever heard the phrase 'The word is mightier than the sword!'
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 01, 2006
new phrase

"the idle and nasty threat is mightier than sword"

:P
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 01, 2006
Hahaha - nice one!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 01, 2006
And you are all full of shit....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
If you say so Liban

:P
arniegang

Feb 01, 2006
There was a recent programme on TV in the UK recently that looked into the reasons of the Iraq war - one of the points that I did not realise was the fact that Saddam Hussein was in the process of linking the cost of oil to the Euro instead of the dollar. Not a good move if you want to stay on the right side of the USA!

http://www.masternewmedia.org/news/2006 ... oposal.htm

Also, apparently before the invasion of Kuwait, Iraq was given assurances by the US it would not retaliate (but how far would you trust the Americans??)

No one retaliated when the US invaded Grenada - and the US has been complicit in the overthrow of elected governments.. eg Chile - and the assasination of leaders - eg Iraq!

And if you don't believe in conspiracy theories... watch Syriana when/if you get the chance - it's a chilling, brilliant movie! (And it was filmed in Dubai!!)

Cheers,
Shafique

PS - I see that a French newspaper has gone and re-printed the 12 cartoons and effectively thrown down the gauntlet to muslims with another cartoon on its front page.

(I personally was satisfied with the explanation and apology of Danish newspaper - and the only Danish product I could think of was bacon!! :) )
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 01, 2006
The west is itching for a wider war with Islam.... The last time they lost Jerusalem to Islam... Today they lost their sould to materialism (for the most part)... Tomorrow what will they lose???

The Quran speaks of the looming war against Islam and the subsequent End of Days. I never thought this would happen in my lifetime but it has started with the Naqba (dominion of the west and subsequen illegal creation of Israel) and will unravel very soon....

I ask that all true beleivers, I include open minded true Christians who follow Christ's true teachings of love to keep their faith strong and bow their heads to God and to pray for Jesus Christ's return to on the day the dead walk the Earth.... ALLAH AKBAR.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
Liban wrote:The west is itching for a wider war with Islam.... The last time they lost Jerusalem to Islam... Today they lost their sould to materialism (for the most part)... Tomorrow what will they lose???

The Quran speaks of the looming war against Islam and the subsequent End of Days. I never thought this would happen in my lifetime but it has started with the Naqba (dominion of the west and subsequen illegal creation of Israel) and will unravel very soon....

I ask that all true beleivers, I include open minded true Christians who follow Christ's true teachings of love to keep their faith strong and bow their heads to God and to pray for Jesus Christ's return to on the day the dead walk the Earth.... ALLAH AKBAR.

Excluding the UAE obviously

:roll: :roll: :roll:
arniegang

Feb 01, 2006
How dare you speak of the UAE. If you have anything bad to say of the UAE then you should sell your appartment in the Majara building in the Jebel Ali side of the Marina (facing Sahab) and stay in England.

But to make you happy, I will adress your so-called statement... Materialism is prevalent with 100% of the Western expat population here who came here only for money. And is prevalent in a small minority of disconnected Arabs... If those Muslims and/or Christians lost their faith, I feel for them and wish them to find it soon through prayer and salvation....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
Your threats do worry me in the least Liban. I see it as a sign of weakness.
arniegang

Feb 01, 2006
Liban, you are seriously underestimating everyone's intelligence if you think we all can't see your attempt to intimidate arniegang by supposedly disclosing his apartment location. Do you want to be reported to the authorities for the direct and indirect threats you have made here on this forum?

Keep your preaching for the mosque - this is Dubai Forums, not Religious Forums. And before you say it, Dubai is not all about religion, even if it is a Muslim country. The audience on this forum is from many different cultures and many different religious backgrounds. If you can't be tolerant of others and only want to spew hatred, then stop posting here and leave us alone.

It is not manadatory for Westerners here to apologise to you or anyone else for being Western, so lay off us!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 01, 2006
NEVER....

It is you who are weak, insignificant and not worth even receiving my spit.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 01, 2006
****Post edited for being pointless****
arniegang

Re: Congratulations to Muslims...... Feb 02, 2006
Linda_Stuiv wrote:Just heard the news......

That racist Danish newspaper has published an official apology on their website.

http://www.jp.dk/forside/

It's on the main page.

I'd like to congratulate muslims about the concerted efforts that the masses have conducted, along with some Arab/Islamic governments, proving the people that say Arabs/Muslim can't take any consistent action, WRONG.

Freedom of speech my @ss, they intentionally wanted to stir things and rub it in......

Well no body will be buying their cheese and dairy crap anytime soon :lol:

Now they're trying to push the EU beauracracy to do somethign about it, but it' so hypocritical and unlikely since the movement here was majorly started by ordinary citizens... a social movement. Would be hard to see how they could punish the governments ........ wait a minute .... okay, bring it on, no Oil for Europe and no Cheese and Milk for Arabs/Muslims .... big deal :P

I'm ecstatic.

thank you linda! it was a great post :D
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums