How To Drop An Absconding Case

Topic locked
Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jan 23, 2014
lovely01 ,

if you don't have an absconding case in immigration then go to labor and inquire from them so they might be able to help u out there as they will schedule u to meet with your sponsor.... I was detain in the airport immigration when i was going out of dubai i have already check-in my luggage when i presented my passport in the passport control thats the time they ask me to go to the immigration area and from there they detain me i was not able to take my flight. The one you carry like your hand carry luggage and mobile they will not confiscate it u can used it.

marie8347
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Apr 11, 2014
hello kabayan same tayo ng case inabscon din aq ng employer q dahil lng ng overstaying aq.ask q lng qng before ka umuwi n gpinas ng eye scanning kpa?hinarang ka p rin s immigration?
deathnote
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Apr 13, 2014
Hello deathnote ano po solusiyon ginawa mo para matanggal ung kinaso ng employer mo sau kasi same din tau ng case...
kikay
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Apr 16, 2014
Hi guys, It's been hard living with the same case... Is that true that if ever we get deported we cannot work in any other GCC countries?

--- Apr 16, 2014 ---

marie8347 ,

Is it true that we could no longer work in any GCC countries if we get deported?
hopelessman
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Apr 29, 2014
mga kabayan musta! ask ko lng pano malift ang abscond ano mga procedure kz my new employer can not process my visa dahil my abscond ako,hindi ako ban sa labor,ano procedure or ducoments pra malift ung ban
johjan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jun 02, 2014
dubai20077 ,

johjan , kabayan pareho tayo ng problema hindi ko alam ang gagawin sabi ng immigration makipag usap daw ako sa dating employer para ma lift ang absconding record...
josie130
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jun 02, 2014
I found already the solution to my problem..pera pera lang...wag nio ptagalin kc the more n pttgalin nio palaki ng palaki mgging overstaying fine nio...
lovely01
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jun 08, 2014
Hi lovely.. so ano na po ginawa mo kc i have the same case. Overstay na ko ng 25 days. Pano mo na lift abscond ban mo? Thanks.
arghie2608yahoocom
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jun 27, 2014
I'm over stayed almost 1month na po and I have absconding case. My preview employer gave me absconding case June 3,2014 ano po mang yayari if I will go Awir immigration and show then that I have a ticket going back to my country by July 8,2014 ma dedetain po ba ako dun? How long? My mga babayan din ba ako bukod sa overstay? Please someone help me please. Tnx.
anj120690
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jul 01, 2014
It depends on the officer you will deal with. If the Officer reports it to the Police, you will really be in jail until the day of your departure. However, there are some people who were not detained because the Immigration Officer did not report it. My advice: "Better be careful."

For the payment, you will only need to pay the overstay fee and nothing more.
renberi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jul 17, 2014
josie130 ,hello, wla pa rin solosyon ang case ko, pero finafight ko pa rin

--- Jul 17, 2014 ---

Hindi ko na alam pano malift ang abscond kapag my feed back magpopost ulit ako sayo
johjan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jul 17, 2014
Hi. Mahirap na laban yan.. Kadalasan, wala na talagang magagawa.. I'm sorry for being honest. :(
renberi
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Jul 29, 2014
Hi po, anyone can give some an advice, my friend is terminated from company since March 2014 and when the company cancel his visa it was rejected due to bank filed a case on him, so since April till date he was in and out from the jail to serve and fix so that he will be canceled from previous employer and can start processing visa from new employer. He found out in the report from Police Dubai that he has absconding case from previous employer..As per Labour Law the company cannot file an absconding case if they know the whereabouts of the person and if it is jail..So please advise if you have same case with my friend or he will deported because he is in Jail? or he can still be out and files a complain from MOL against the company.
ryeng2013
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Aug 16, 2014
hello po, does anybody can give advise regarding my case. i was on annual leave last june 28, - july 31 2014. after my leave i did not resume my duty for 10 days so i was absent for 10 consecutive days due to personal problem. when i come back to my company they said that i was already terminated and they file against me absconding. but they know where am i during my leave. please help me guys regarding this. do i have a big chance to fight this thing or none.
rex0609
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Aug 18, 2014
Good day everyone,

I was working in sharjah for 2 years and i finished my contract and I already cancelled. I dont know the rules of u.ae i just follow what my new employer told me. he said i will not go to exit any country should wait until my new visa released. i am overstayed for more than 15 days but i already pay my overstay that time that my working permit released. but I am shocked when i go to the emigration clearing system for overstay i found out my previous employer file a case against me. absconding lifetime ban in u.a.e. im very sad, that time i dont have any intention s to do ilegal in uae i just want to work for my family....but i dont have any choice but to go back in my country last may 27, 2014 .My question is there is any chances to come back in uae i really love to work not for my own sake but for my family. we are very poor family...please help me... thanks,,
meireen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Aug 19, 2014
Why is there an absconding case if you completed your contract and cancelled your visa after completing your contract. You should file a case against your employer that he wrongfully placed an absconding case and that you have done nothing wrong. Do you have proof that you didn't abscond. Like salary statements for two years, showing that you worked for two years and hence completed your contract and didn't abscond?
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Aug 22, 2014
Salam alaikum
Good day everyone.

I was working in a super market since May 2010, i work as cleaner. My cntract is unlimited. I finished my first 3 years contract. April 2013 i renew my another 2 year contract. April 2014 this year i went back home. And sadly didnt able to come back. I send email to Mol thez told me my cancelation is on process. Now i ask our branch sec. She told me i haue absconding case.

I Was calling our HR they just told me to wait. My cancelation will be finish October.

As i read dubai law online, this absconding case depends on care to case basis.

Im confuse in my case, should i get that banned?

And if so can i go other emirates like fujeira even as visit visa.?

Please help me in my quiry. I ask a lot of people but im stil confuse.

Thank you!
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Aug 23, 2014
From what I heard, an absconding case can't be filed against someone who's out of UAE. So you'll want to find out that. Also, you already completed more than three years with your employer, so you shouldn't get a permanent ban. I think at most they can place a 6-month no entry. During that time, you may be able to enter on visit visa but can't get a work visa. However, if a permanent ban is placed (such as blacklisting) then you won't be able to enter any of the emirates on visit or work visa. Do find out about this. And try to reason with your company so that they won't cause you any problems and will simply cancel your visa without ban. good luck
Radeya
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Aug 26, 2014
Hi,

I run a PRO Services Management consultancy and deal with residency and employment related issues. All our services offered are thru legal and official channels only. Those willing to avail help and guidance may get in touch on mohdkabir789 (at) gmail (dot) com

Regards
mohdkabir
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Aug 26, 2014
Radeya ,

Is that 6 month youve said is dif. 4m 6 months cancelation for my visa.

Thank you!
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Sep 01, 2014
Hi. Just want to share this. Absconding case can be cleared by you or by your employer. You must have to pay in immigration the amount to clear your absconding case. I have absconding case too last june 2014 one filipina lady help me to clear my case it takes 3 weeks to get my outpass and clear my case after i get my outpass issued in immigration i pay my penalty and she help me also to reduce it. I went to kish and come back after they issue me a tourist visa within 4 days. When my company hired me again i go to kish and wait for my new residence visa (8days) and now im back here in dubai with my new residence. I reffered also my friends to her and my friend got his outpass already 3 days ago.hopefully he will be cleared too.
danamarie09
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Sep 07, 2014
lovely01 ,
Hi tama ka pera pera lang ako start june cancel ng visa ko..magtatlong bwan ng overstay ko at last month lng nlaman ng campony na abscon ako.tnx God they r willing to help me.bukas ko pa mlalaman ang result.magpost ako kung ano mangyayari.bngay pasport ko sa akin ng dati kong amo..nkipag usap na ako pro ayaw alisin ang ginawa nila end of contract ako ei..

--- Sep 07, 2014 ---

renberi ,
Thankz for the info
honeyshane30
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Sep 09, 2014
danamarie09,
mam magandang araw po sayo at s lhat po ng nandito. Tatanungin ko lang po sana kung sino po ang tumulong sayo? Baka po kasi parehas tayo ng tumulong. Ok na din po yung sakin. Pinay din po siya. Hindi ko napo siya ma contact may mga kaibgan kasi ako na gusto magpatulong. Baka po may contact kayo saknya. Salamat po ng marami.
mrniceguy
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Sep 10, 2014
mrniceguy ,
Need ko rin ng tulong please send nyo ako ng msg. Dko alam gagawin,finish contract ako as knila pero pagkacancel pinaabscon pagkabigay ng passport ko
honeyshane30
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Sep 13, 2014
honeyshane30 ,
hello bka pde mka hingi sau ng contact info pra makipag communicate...same din kac tau ng problem...

--- Sep 13, 2014 ---

danamarie09 ,
Hi, I'm happy for you...hope you can help us too here.Please tell your friend to help us also.We really really need her help..
shane24
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Sep 24, 2014
danamarie09

hi po. ask ko po kng pwde ko makuha ung contact info ng taong tumulong sau baka kc kailangan ko din ng help nya. i hope matulungan nya ako if ever. maraming salamat po.
tsunadeisis
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Sep 30, 2014
mrniceguy ,patulong naman kabayan desperado nako eh sana magreply ka :(

--- Oct 01, 2014 ---

magtulungan naman po tayo, nasa malayong lugar na nga po tayo ganto pa dinadanas naten sana po mag share kayo ng information dahil talamak ang pag file ng absconding dito tayong lahat ang nahihirapan. Ang gusto lang naman naten lahat malift ang absconding kaya kung may maitutulong kayo please lang ngayon namen kayo kelangan
phemphems
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Oct 05, 2014
shane24 ,
Until now I'm waiting, maybe by this month it will be solved..

Inshallah,,,need po talaga ng pera pambayad sa tao at immigration. 1 month na ako d nkakapagpadala ng pera sa mga anak ko.Nakakastress na pero patibayan lang po Ryan at be strong mga kabayan..inuna ko po name malift ang case ko ned natin sumugal.

Matalo manalo atleast we try our best.
honeyshane30
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Oct 12, 2014
danamarie09 wrote:
have

danamarie09 ,can your friend help us too
gems09
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: How To Drop An Absconding Case Oct 23, 2014
Hi.. Absconding is ver serious offense.
Tatyana99