Men Are Just Happier People

Topic locked
Sep 26, 2006
I partially agree RVP. What I was saying is that there is still a stigma - even if much less in the Nordic countries. You don't see the men called sluts or whores for sleeping with a lot of women - seems women are honoured with those judgements when it suits.

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 26, 2006
kanelli wrote:I partially agree RVP. What I was saying is that there is still a stigma - even if much less in the Nordic countries. You don't see the men called sluts or whores for sleeping with a lot of women - seems women are honoured with those judgements when it suits.

Fair point
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
kanelli wrote:I partially agree RVP. What I was saying is that there is still a stigma - even if much less in the Nordic countries. You don't see the men called sluts or whores for sleeping with a lot of women - seems women are honoured with those judgements when it suits.

Thanks Kanelli, i could not bother arguing my point, I could not have put it better.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 27, 2006
I'm happy cause "I'm a women with a beautiful body" & I can make losers (MEN) get lost :D

can you guys tell me what is $exy or beautiful in a mans body other than havin, muscels :wink: :P :D
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

hello Sep 27, 2006
4 basic facts of life

1.death and shit could come any time.

2.thieves and boobs are caught whereever they are.

3.life and pubic hair are always complex.

4.water and penis can always find their way
alex_fun
Dubai Forum User

Sep 27, 2006
rvp_legend wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
Bleakus wrote:
Loving_Winter wrote:MEN!
Explain me one thing: why if a man has a lot of girlfiriend he is called Casanova but if a girl has many boyfriends she is called wh*re
A? :?:

its a society thing

no it is not, the whole world look at it that way, casanova for a player man and s for a girl.

Ever been to Scandinavia?
In my native Sweden, there is no stigma attached to independant females who wish to have multiple dates.

Same with rest of Scandinavia
So its a Society thing.

Hej!
Kommer du fran Sverige?
Fran vilken stad da?
;)
AnnaSvensson
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 28, 2006
Sara1983 wrote:I'm happy cause "I'm a women with a beautiful body" & I can make losers (MEN) get lost :D

can you guys tell me what is $exy or beautiful in a mans body other than havin, muscels :wink: :P :D

yeah I'm Quoting myself :D, I mean with losers--->> bad guys :D
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Men Are Just Happier People Sep 29, 2006
yorky500 wrote:What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress~$5000. Tux rental~$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier. Send this to the women who can handle it and to the men who will enjoy reading it.

wheeeeeeeeeew! but they cannot live without a woman.. :lol:
purplegrape
Dubai Forum Visitor

Oct 02, 2006
AnnaSvensson wrote:
rvp_legend wrote:
sara_uk wrote:
Bleakus wrote:
Loving_Winter wrote:MEN!
Explain me one thing: why if a man has a lot of girlfiriend he is called Casanova but if a girl has many boyfriends she is called wh*re
A? :?:

its a society thing

no it is not, the whole world look at it that way, casanova for a player man and s for a girl.

Ever been to Scandinavia?
In my native Sweden, there is no stigma attached to independant females who wish to have multiple dates.

Same with rest of Scandinavia
So its a Society thing.

Katarina-Sofia

You?

Hej!
Kommer du fran Sverige?
Fran vilken stad da?
;)
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance