What Men Are Made Of...?

Topic locked
what men are made of...? Nov 28, 2006
Men could be selfish most of the time. With Childish thoughts and vague feelings. They could be also self -centered especially if they have talents to demonstrate in public and in front of everyone

Why can't they understand what a woman is made of? if she is strong enough they call her a b*ch. if she is week they go and get whatever they can get out of her... if she is a social person they deal with her as a friend and can't dig her as a lover, and if they fell in love they demand and control believing this way she won’t go any where (in other words take her for granted)

I am going thru a relationship with a guy who is well known in this country, he got everything a man can ever need. he knows it and he shows it...I hate that.becaues on the other hand, I am a modal with so many things can't be compared because every girl has her own unique side, he ignores this fact for the sack of his own undefeatable charisma...what to do..?

I use to love him with my heart, now I love him with my mind and it is draining my feelings slowly …

wild-dead_child
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 28, 2006
Well, if you think all men are like that... you may as well give up.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Nov 28, 2006
or just give up flat out.
bear
Dubai chat master

Nov 28, 2006
i object! not all men are like that!!
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Nov 28, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 28, 2006
easternjewel wrote:i object! not all men are like that!!

dude, did you use palkid7 avatar? :shock: :shock:
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: what men are made of...? Nov 28, 2006
wild-dead_child wrote:Men could be selfish most of the time. With Childish thoughts and vague feelings. They could be also self -centered especially if they have talents to demonstrate in public and in front of everyone

Why can't they understand what a woman is made of? if she is strong enough they call her a b*ch. if she is week they go and get whatever they can get out of her... if she is a social person they deal with her as a friend and can't dig her as a lover, and if they fell in love they demand and control believing this way she won’t go any where (in other words take her for granted)

I am going thru a relationship with a guy who is well known in this country, he got everything a man can ever need. he knows it and he shows it...I hate that.becaues on the other hand, I am a modal with so many things can't be compared because every girl has her own unique side, he ignores this fact for the sack of his own undefeatable charisma...what to do..?

I use to love him with my heart, now I love him with my mind and it is draining my feelings slowly …

a prayer for you...

'' god, give me the serenity to accept the things i can't change, courage to change the things i can and wisdom to know the difference''
ajoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 28, 2006
1. stop whining
2. leave him
3. go to step 1
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

ajoy wrote: a prayer for you...

'' god, give me the serenity to accept the things i can't change, courage to change the things i can and wisdom to know the difference''

ey, Desiderata? :D

Wild,
There are gentlemen in this world. Maybe you didn't meet them yet. It's a journey to know & understand them better. :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 28, 2006
Bleakus wrote:
easternjewel wrote:i object! not all men are like that!!

dude, did you use palkid7 avatar? :shock: :shock:

Yea she is !!! :evil: :evil: some people think that by stealing others avatar they will be able to steal the attention !! guess what EJ !!!
U R WRONG !!!!
Palkid7
Dubai chat master

Nov 28, 2006
psst Palkid, behave! :angel9:

anyway those kids (its kid ryt?) looks so skinny! :toothy4:
zam

Nov 28, 2006
they're made of snails and puppy dog tails. ditch the loser. trust me, there are men out there that know how to treat a woman. why waste yourself on one who doesn't?
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Nov 28, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:they're made of snails and puppy dog tails. ditch the loser. trust me, there are men out there that know how to treat a woman. why waste yourself on one who doesn't?

i wanna give you a high five for saying that!! ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 28, 2006
if you're saying you love him
he has everything
knows it and shows it...
which is what you mind
makes me think what you really love about him?
and what drains you anyway? the fact that deep inside he might be a bit insecure and wants to cover that by acting too much?

1. stop generalisising - you're offending men and yourself
2. ask yoursef if you wanna change a part of him, or change him

"man always marries a woman, hoping she won't change - and she does
woman always marries a man hoping that he will change - and he doesn't"
dubaimisfit
Dubai Forums Member

asc_26 wrote:
ajoy wrote: a prayer for you...

ey, Desiderata? :D

Wild,
There are gentlemen in this world. Maybe you didn't meet them yet. It's a journey to know & understand them better. :D

Awss.. sorry, it isn't desiderata. It's a serenity... :D
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 28, 2006
Palkid7 wrote:
Bleakus wrote:dude, did you use palkid7 avatar? :shock: :shock:

Yea she is !!! :evil: :evil: some people think that by stealing others avatar they will be able to steal the attention !! guess what EJ !!!
U R WRONG !!!!

Zzzzz
(good try hun) :wink:
easternjewel

Nov 28, 2006
I forgot, this thread is about what avatars are made of and NOT MEN. :D

WILD.... 8)
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Re: what men are made of...? Nov 29, 2006
wild-dead_child wrote:Men could be selfish most of the time. With Childish thoughts and vague feelings. They could be also self -centered especially if they have talents to demonstrate in public and in front of everyone

I am going thru a relationship with a guy who is well known in this country, he got everything a man can ever need. he knows it and he shows it
...I hate that.becaues on the other hand, I am a modal with so many things can't be compared because every girl has her own unique side, he ignores this fact for the sack of his own undefeatable charisma...what to do..?

and so what? it does not make u happy, does it??
let the dude carry on his show and be famous but u...u have to get real and maybe go for a man who is not so "well known" but knows better how to appreciate what u got, a man for whom u will be the VIP.
u complain that he does not appreciate u, let me tell u something: he will never change: if he is shallow he will stay like that for ever: unless u wanna waist ur time chasing an illusion, leave him!
:wink:
alexandra
Dubai Forums Veteran

Nov 30, 2006
Leave him...not a bad idea, but one of you guys said something logical...

If I couldn't change him, I could still try to make him understand that his attitude won't take him any where...

People love him: that means he got a good heart, I can't rebuff this fact .some of your replays made me feel like I am talking about a one night stand thingy , no I am taking him seriously. Surperisly he dose too. He knows what he got, but he hates people to see what he has, believing that it’s his own private world (that’s me to him) and that what most of Arab men are about.

As for me, I can’t always be in the shadow…but for those who can speak their minds, is this a good enough reason to dump someone you know he needs you but not necessary people know so too..???!!!

Let me put it to you all in a simple format…

He goes out blow his own horn about his own style , life , shows….etc, come back home fall a sleep in my arms like a baby boy, too simple to believe that it was him out there taking every girl’s breath away …

but he hates to show it , to admit it...that he needs me ...

will he be misrable if i ever left him..?!!
wild-dead_child
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 30, 2006
Me thinks he only needs you when he's onely and when he's no longer at the limelights & shows. He will be miserable for you sure if you'll leave him because nobody is there to pick him up, no one to talk to when he needs serenity and etc..

Now, would you dare take the risk to leave him? Results could be

1.) he will realized that you're the ONE
2.) he will realized that there are more ladies around why bother?
3.) he will stay like that with or without you
4.) more reasons but i don't know honestly
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance