Men Are Just Happier People

Topic locked
Men Are Just Happier People Sep 25, 2006
What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can be President. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth.

The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Same work, more pay. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress~$5000. Tux rental~$100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. The occasional well-rendered belch is practically expected. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks.

A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Three pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes.

Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. Your belly usually hides your big hips. One wallet and one pair of shoes one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can "do" your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache. You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes.

No wonder men are happier. Send this to the women who can handle it and to the men who will enjoy reading it.

yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Men Are Just Happier People Sep 25, 2006
yorky500 wrote:You know stuff about tanks.

Being a male, I have found this one particular quality can get you out of all sorts of scrapes.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 25, 2006
:lol: :lol: :lol:
weary_heart
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 25, 2006
I suppose you could call it a "curve ball" when you happen to mention it in the middle of a conversation you are losing! hahahahahahahaha
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 25, 2006
i have a feeling that this thread is going to be an endless one ;)
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Men Are Just Happier People Sep 25, 2006
^ian^ wrote:
yorky500 wrote:You know stuff about tanks.

Being a male, I have found this one particular quality can get you out of all sorts of scrapes.

Ouch

Just fell of me chair :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 25, 2006
Yes but what about being idiots when it comes to girls? :lol:

I had a man tell me the oter day that most smart men become idiots when dealing with women.

Why is that? Does it still make you happier?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 25, 2006
scarlet wrote:Yes but what about being idiots when it comes to girls? :lol:

I had a man tell me the oter day that most smart men become idiots when dealing with women.

Why is that? Does it still make you happier?

I think he was just covering for the fact he's an idiot.

I hope I didn't say that.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 25, 2006
BRILLIANT!! :D

you can walk away from a pee crime...

you only have 2 switches...ON and OFF...

Sleeping is a form of relaxing and not being lazy.....

these are my own...feel free to add on...
constantine
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Sep 25, 2006
Yeah but if you guys get excited at a swimming pool or at the beach... it's mortifyingly embarrassing for you. Girls don't have that problem... we can lie there and fantasise as much as we like :P
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 25, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Yeah but if you guys get excited at a swimming pool or at the beach... it's mortifyingly embarrassing for you. Girls don't have that problem... we can lie there and fantasise as much as we like :P

Oh we just deal with the situation at "hand" hahahahaha :P
constantine

Sep 25, 2006
constantine wrote:
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Yeah but if you guys get excited at a swimming pool or at the beach... it's mortifyingly embarrassing for you. Girls don't have that problem... we can lie there and fantasise as much as we like :P

Oh we just deal with the situation at "hand" hahahahaha :P

what about the wet snail trail :roll: :lol: :twisted:
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 25, 2006
Ewww your gross!!!! In a public place?!?!?! Hahahahaha!! What would your Mrs say?! Saying that, I saw some Indian in the bushes doing that a couple of months back. JUST WRONG!
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 25, 2006

i aint too sure bout that hun ... guess u women have the same problem..

cause tell me is them bullets in ur bra or is u jst excited to see me :wink:
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Sep 25, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Ewww your gross!!!! In a public place?!?!?! Hahahahaha!! What would your Mrs say?! Saying that, I saw some Indian in the bushes doing that a couple of months back. JUST WRONG!

He was "HAM BUSHED"....hahaha :oops: ...sorry a private joke
constantine

Sep 25, 2006
MEN!
Explain me one thing: why if a man has a lot of girlfiriend he is called Casanova but if a girl has many boyfriends she is called wh*re
A? :?:
Loving_Winter
Dubai Forum User

Sep 25, 2006
u got ur facts all wrong homie

a man with alot of women is would be called don juan..

an a women with alot of men a fairy...
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Sep 25, 2006
yeah but nips can be prominent in the cold or just generally... it means nothing... but you guys... well, it's obvious what ur thinking!!
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 25, 2006
come on princess! don't blame us, blame the creator :lol:
brayker
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 25, 2006
Besides, I'm a happy woman... all those things mentioned don't bother me. But if you guys expeienced on of them, you'd be miserable as sin!! :P
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 25, 2006
Now princess, if you had to live as a guy for a week you'd understand just how difficult it is!!

i mean , we have two heads to think with (though surprisingly we never have bouts of 'headaches' that ladies claim to *laughs)

we have appendages that do not always necessarily obey our orders

and thirdly, we have two heads to think with (and they tend to repeat themselves!)
brayker
Dubai Forums Member

Sep 25, 2006
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Besides, I'm a happy woman... all those things mentioned don't bother me. But if you guys expeienced on of them, you'd be miserable as sin!! :P

Sounds like someone is "getting some". hehehehehe :wink: :wink:
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 26, 2006
yorky500 wrote:
Princess Banana Hammock wrote:Besides, I'm a happy woman... all those things mentioned don't bother me. But if you guys expeienced on of them, you'd be miserable as sin!! :P

Sounds like someone is "getting some". hehehehehe :wink: :wink:

Maybe... :oops:
Princess Banana Hammock
Dubai Forums Talker

Sep 26, 2006
brayker wrote:Now princess, if you had to live as a guy for a week you'd understand just how difficult it is!!

i mean , we have two heads to think with (though surprisingly we never have bouts of 'headaches' that ladies claim to *laughs)

we have appendages that do not always necessarily obey our orders

and thirdly, we have two heads to think with (and they tend to repeat themselves!)

you know the chemicals released in the brain during $ex can ease headache pain .... so you really shouldnt let that one be used as an excuse not to!
ajb
Dubai chat master

Sep 26, 2006
Loving_Winter wrote:MEN!
Explain me one thing: why if a man has a lot of girlfiriend he is called Casanova but if a girl has many boyfriends she is called wh*re

its a society thing
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 26, 2006
Bleakus wrote:

its a society thing

Agreed, depends where you are.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
Bleakus wrote:

its a society thing

no it is not, the whole world look at it that way, casanova for a player man and s for a girl.
sara_uk
Dubai Forums Veteran

Sep 26, 2006
sara_uk wrote:
Bleakus wrote:

its a society thing

no it is not, the whole world look at it that way, casanova for a player man and s for a girl.

Ever been to Scandinavia?
In my native Sweden, there is no stigma attached to independant females who wish to have multiple dates.
Same with rest of Scandinavia
So its a Society thing.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 26, 2006
So men and women in Sweden don't ever call another woman a whore or fairy if she has slept with lots of men and they feel like saying something nasty? That is pretty amazing. Take a ferry ride over to Finland and you find both men and women are capable of being judgemental and verbally abusive about another woman's s.e.x life...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Sep 26, 2006
kanelli wrote:So men and women in Sweden don't ever call another woman a whore or fairy if she has slept with lots of men and they feel like saying something nasty? That is pretty amazing. Take a ferry ride over to Finland and you find both men and women are capable of being judgemental and verbally abusive about another woman's s.e.x life...

Human beings can and do call anyone whatever they want.
You can call someone a s l u t even if they dont fit the supposed stereotype.

What i am saying is that there is no real social Stigma for a woman wishing to sleep with whoever, something widely known in Scandinavia. If there is its far less mainstream compared to other nations.

So going back to my original point, it is a society thing.
rvp_legend
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance