Topic locked

Rename forum or not ?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes : 7

Lets rename this forum : Ratty and Shaf cornershop of crap Sep 23, 2009
Since they are the only two here anyways. Lets take a vote and see.

P.S : Tip Exchange email ID's and you can also sling crap at each other, cause no one else is watching

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Sep 23, 2009
Aye Aye DD, you've got my vote
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 23, 2009
I voted yes!

I consider myself doing the rest of the forum a favour! (And we seem to have scared of Dattaswami! )

Ahh, the things I do for my fellow men! :lol:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 23, 2009
He-he,
It's not very fresh idea. One day one student renamed this forum to "Cherchill vs. Hitler". :evil: :D
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 23, 2009
You've got my vote too.

your tip is totally what I wanted to say!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 23, 2009
shafique wrote:I voted yes!

I consider myself doing the rest of the forum a favour! (And we seem to have scared of Dattaswami! )

Ahh, the things I do for my fellow men! :lol:

Cheers,
Shafique

Shaf the people have spoken, now PM ol' ratty your email ID so you guys can move on :D

Don't worry about dattaswami hes a nut talking to himself ! Now if we could find a pair of knickers for BRA ( british arab muslim )
desertdudeshj

Sep 23, 2009
Hey - sounds like a great suggestion.

I'll set up a gmail account just for the purpose - 'arguingaboutwhatdeadpeoplesaidordid@gmail.com' ;)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 23, 2009
Thank you !...now come on ratty boy. Do the same, I'll even setup an account for you. Imalooser@idots.com. Username : Whosucks Password : ratty_boy
desertdudeshj

Sep 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Thank you !...now come on ratty boy. Do the same, I'll even setup an account for you. Imalooser@idots.com. Username : Whosucks Password : ratty_boy

Yes, the Koran does say that unbelievers are losers and will suffer the torments of hell forever.

O you who believe! if you obey those who disbelieve they will turn you back upon your heels (from the Way of Allah), so you will turn back losers. [3:149]

....Whoso disbelieves in the faith, his work has failed, and in the world to come he shall be among the losers. [5:5]

…those who deny Allah’s Revelations will be the losers [10:95]

And whoever desires a way of life other than the Submission (to the Commands of Allah), it shall not be taken from him with approval, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. [3:85]

And, of course, the Koran, a complete and clear book, clearly says what will happen to these losers so there is no misunderstanding:

therein dwelling forever; the chastisement shall not be lightened for them; no respite shall be given them. [3:88]

Surely those who disbelieve, and die disbelieving, there shall not be accepted from any one of them the whole earth full of gold, if he would ransom himself thereby; for them awaits a painful chastisement, and they shall have no helpers. [3:91]

Thank you, desert, for giving me another opportunity to explain Islamic theology and doctrine.
event horizon

Sep 24, 2009
event horizon wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Thank you !...now come on ratty boy. Do the same, I'll even setup an account for you. Imalooser@idots.com. Username : Whosucks Password : ratty_boy

Yes, the Koran does say that unbelievers are losers and will suffer the torments of hell forever.

O you who believe! if you obey those who disbelieve they will turn you back upon your heels (from the Way of Allah), so you will turn back losers. [3:149]

....Whoso disbelieves in the faith, his work has failed, and in the world to come he shall be among the losers. [5:5]

And whoever desires a way of life other than the Submission (to the Commands of Allah), it shall not be taken from him with approval, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers. [3:85]

And, of course, the Koran, a complete and clear book, clearly says what will happen to these losers so there is no misunderstanding:

therein dwelling forever; the chastisement shall not be lightened for them; no respite shall be given them. [3:88]

Surely those who disbelieve, and die disbelieving, there shall not be accepted from any one of them the whole earth full of gold, if he would ransom himself thereby; for them awaits a painful chastisement, and they shall have no helpers. [3:91]

Thank you, desert, for giving me another opportunity to explain Islamic theology and doctrine.

What has ever Islam done to you???!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 24, 2009
event horizon wrote:

And the Holy Book of Trolls says and I qoute from the book of gayness, chapter 20,465 verse 22343. "Ye shall be relegated to be a troll for the rest of ye life, for this is punishment and the wrath of the mighty troll god for playing doctor doctor and jerking off with thy neighbous boys because no female shalth even spit on thy zit ridden mug.

And are banished to troll forums for all eternity. Let it written and let it be done"
desertdudeshj

Sep 24, 2009
Red Chief wrote:He-he,
It's not very fresh idea. One day one student renamed this forum to "Cherchill vs. Hitler". :evil: :D

Yep, I never understood why people got so upset. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
^Cruel - but 'zit ridden mug' had me ROFLMA!

:lol:

:oops:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:He-he,

Yep, I never understood why people got so upset. :D

'cause I hate all those innuendoes that I have British ancestors. :twisted: :lol:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 24, 2009
Not you, you nit..I was talking about why the other users were angry with our discussions, which I think were informative, entertaining, and we quite enjoyed..... :P
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Not you, you nit..I was talking about why the other users were angry with our discussions, which I think were informative, entertaining, and we quite enjoyed..... :P

That I vouch for :D

You know SH you being the multi millionaire here, I got a business proposal for ya, you should start some kinda cultural center for debate and discussion. An atrium like setting where people from all walks of life come together and discuss issues (except religon and maybe politics) :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
Sombody cannot envy silently? :D
IMHO Such kind of discussion is the best way for improving own knowledge dramatically.
Are you missing those old times? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 24, 2009
You guys also want a forum to yourselfs aswell or what ? :D

Or ofcourse the email ID exchange idea also works.
desertdudeshj

Sep 24, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:You guys also want a forum to yourselfs aswell or what ? :D

Or ofcourse the email ID exchange idea also works.

No No No those two should keep it as public as possible. I would'nt wanna miss a word!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Sombody cannot envy silently? :D
IMHO Such kind of discussion is the best way for improving own knowledge dramatically.
Are you missing those old times? :wink:

And who is that somebody? :lol:
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Not you, you nit..I was talking about why the other users were angry with our discussions, which I think were informative, entertaining, and we quite enjoyed..... :P

Maybe you are right speedy, but I tried to read them sometimes, and in many cases I don't really get the point of discussion!

It seems it s not about religion or cultue anymore, it s about two people continue mocking or abusing each other with some vereses and quotes. I am not into religion but I don't want convince all people to be like me. This kind of disussions are so borrriiinngg...
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Sep 24, 2009
melika969 wrote:
Maybe you are right speedy, but I tried to read them sometimes, and in many cases I don't really get the point of discussion!

My exchanges with 'eh' are not discussions - they are really for entertainment purposes and to keep the young lad occupied looking up more references from dodgy websites ;)

My responses to eh are actually outsourced to Marcel from 'Friends' - he's well trained and can easily look up the fuller quotes and refer to inconsistencies, and sometimes even use witty cliches.
;)

The troll baiting is done partly tongue-in-cheek and for my entertainment - but sometimes it does yield some nuggets - like a belief that a Jewish terrorist is influenced by the Quran, or the quoting from books where the expert actually disagrees with the argument!

It's also funny to see people taking things too seriously!

Unfortunately the nuggets are lost in the chatter - that is why I've tried to label the troll-infested labels clearly.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 24, 2009
melika969 wrote:

It seems it s not about religion or cultue anymore, it s about two people continue mocking or abusing each other with some vereses and quotes. I am not into religion but I don't want convince all people to be like me. This kind of disussions are so borrriiinngg...

I understand, but as Shaf says he is really not serious in his looooong thread with eh.

I agree, a real discussion (as opposed to just a troll-baiting session which needs to be read with a sense of humour, for as long as you can stand it anway!!) is only interesting when you think there is at least some small chance of at least one person changing their position even just a little.
Otherwise it's as interesting as watching paint dry, just seeing people re-state their own firmly and irrevokably held opinion on something over and over again. :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
I really appreciate that you changed your position under pressure of my rock-solid argumentation and facts, Colonel :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Sep 24, 2009
Could some check whether pigs have started flying in Dubai - in the religion forum 'eh'-oh/rat boy has come round to admitting that he agrees Israeli crimes against humanity are to be condemned. :shock:

Those who said trolls don't change their minds .... no.... hold on....
"even a broken clock is right twice a day" ??

:lol: :lol:
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sep 24, 2009
Red Chief wrote:I really appreciate that you changed your position under pressure of my rock-solid argumentation and facts, Colonel :wink:

Yes and I'm so glad that you understood my position finally too, Ivan, under the weight of the huge and well researched evidence I presented. We are great examples of how civilised debate shoulde proceed. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
MCL the only millions I seem to have are the Etisalat/Du bills that are stuffed in my PO Box each month. How many lines and internet connections do I need???
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
shafique wrote:Could some check whether pigs have started flying in Dubai - in the religion forum 'eh'-oh/rat boy has come round to admitting that he agrees Israeli crimes against humanity are to be condemned. :shock:

Oh no, you don't get me to read through piles of crappy threads to try to find out what you're talking about..... :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 24, 2009
shafique wrote:Could some check whether pigs have started flying in Dubai - in the religion forum 'eh'-oh/rat boy has come round to admitting that he agrees Israeli crimes against humanity are to be condemned. :shock:

Wow, what a relief.

I thought you were being obtuse when you, as moderator at the other forum, trolled away ebonics, flying dutchman and the other posters of the religion forum.

So, it all makes sense now. You were...uhmm.

I'm not sure? Why did you troll the other forum members away and copy/paste thread after thread of what some scholar wrote about Muhammad?
event horizon

Sep 25, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:
event horizon wrote:

And the Holy Book of Trolls says and I qoute from the book of gayness, chapter 20,465 verse 22343. "Ye shall be relegated to be a troll for the rest of ye life, for this is punishment and the wrath of the mighty troll god for playing doctor doctor and jerking off with thy neighbous boys because no female shalth even spit on thy zit ridden mug.

And are banished to troll forums for all eternity. Let it written and let it be done"

3/10 for humor.

I think you need to take a few more courses from shafique. He's very good at driving away long time members. Of course, he was the moderator, which meant that it was the first time I saw on a forum that the troll and mod were one and the same.

It was kind of perplexing and degenerated to shafique bumping his own copy/paste topics about prophet Muhammad written by some random person he found on the internet.
event horizon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk