Now I See What The Politics Forum Is For!

Topic locked
Apr 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Speedy, Calm down, old man. It was Rob who called himself as your pen-pal and tried fighting for you without any reason.

It was a little suspicious for me such kind of team-work but anyway it doesn't concern to you personally at all.

:roll:

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
kanelli wrote:You guys realize that this thread is going to be put in Fight Club as soon as a mod notices it.

It deserved being there just after writing the root post.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
kanelli wrote:You guys realize that this thread is going to be put in Fight Club as soon as a mod notices it.

The communist spoke...lets hide the documents people!!!

:lol: 8) :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 26, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

You are wrong. Communists liked such cartoonish character as our Colonel Blimp for their propaganda.
8) 8) 8)

As soon as I've never been a member of any party it's a little bit boring for me.
I just wonder how such kind of a dinosaur survived on the British soil.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

You are wrong. Communists liked such cartoonish character as our Colonel Blimp for their propaganda.
8) 8) 8)

As soon as I've never been a member of any party it's a little bit boring for me.
I just wonder how such kind of a dinosaur survived on the British soil.

To deny that real events happened is so typically Communist, you can't get the old ways out of your system can you vodkabreath. You know very well you were a card-carrying member, now you're just a 'member' :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote: You know very well you were a card-carrying member, now you're just a 'member' :D

I know, You can't even after 70 years of not so Great any more Britain.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 26, 2009
:violent1: ....Just :walk: by... i think all of you needs to stay in the shades as summer gets hot here. :shock: otherwise your head will turn up to be boiled.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 26, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote: You know very well you were a card-carrying member, now you're just a 'member' :D

I challenge you to find just one of my messages that says the UK is the greatest country in the world right now. Come on, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands vodkabreath. Do it.....because that's what you base all your pathetic posts on, and it's just another dirty Red lie :D

You on the other hand I can easily see are the type who would denounce your grandmother just to get the heating in your flat furned up another degree in Arkhangelsk or whatever backwoods hole you grew up in, being truthful means nothing to you.... :evil:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
portland wrote::violent1: ....Just :walk: by... i think all of you needs to stay in the shades as summer gets hot here. :shock: otherwise your head will turn up to be boiled.

I always had a Porter carrying my bags in the desert. You don't think I'm going te get all cooked and sweaty are ya?

Here are my bags Porter. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 26, 2009
portland wrote::violent1: ....Just :walk: by... i think all of you needs to stay in the shades as summer gets hot here. :shock: otherwise your head will turn up to be boiled.

Are you saying that vodkabreath's head looks like a root vegetable?

That's Ok because I'm mashing it....:D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
This is terrific, a forum with no MOD! :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
If you think to it that way speedhum :shock: no comment here's somepopcorn :happy1: im just a bystandard passing by.
and robb can i barrow you potter sometime its getting way to hot :study: your post.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 26, 2009
portland wrote:If you think to it that way speedhum :shock: no comment here's somepopcorn :happy1: im just a bystandard passing by.
and robb can i barrow you potter sometime its getting way to hot :study: your post.

Sure son. 5 dollah ;)
RobbyG

Apr 26, 2009
portland wrote:im just a bystandard passing by.

Best stand near a thick tree like at car rallying so you can dodge the debris ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009
8)
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 26, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
Red Chief wrote:

I challenge you to find just one of my messages that says the UK is the greatest country in the world right now. Come on, you seem to have a lot of time on your hands vodkabreath. Do it.....because that's what you base all your pathetic posts on, and it's just another dirty Red lie :D

You on the other hand I can easily see are the type who would denounce your grandmother just to get the heating in your flat furned up another degree in Arkhangelsk or whatever backwoods hole you grew up in, being truthful means nothing to you.... :evil:

Still waiting Trotsky.....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 18, 2009
:roll:

Break between battles.
WhiteJade
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 18, 2009
WhiteJade wrote::roll:

Break between battles.

Trying to start it up again three weeks later??

Honestly.... :roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk