Now I See What The Politics Forum Is For!

Topic locked
Now I see what the politics forum is for! Apr 24, 2009
I took a look at most of the recent threads. I get it now, it's just for jerkoffs who hate the US and Israel to post anti-western trash.

Sorry, I'm so stupid, I didn't realise before :D :D

Carry on, you semi-literates ;)

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Now I see what the politics forum is for! Apr 25, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I took a look at most of the recent threads. I get it now, it's just for jerkoffs who hate the US and Israel to post anti-western trash.

Aren't you giving them more credit than they deserve - semi???
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 25, 2009
oh come on you two this people are anti social, they live in a backward word....

my qoute for the day "neither look left and right all goes back to earth, thus the future becomes sand of time."
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Speedhump wrote:Sorry, I'm so stupid

No excuse to you.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:
Speedhump wrote:Sorry, I'm so stupid

No excuse to you.

An illiterate one.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Half-educated sponger who spends all parents money on internet instead of ice-cream.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief wrote:Half-educated sponger who spends all parents money on internet instead of ice-cream.

I pay a hundred Dirhams a month son for unlimited access. We don't live in the 7th century anymore.

Perhaps in Russia? I wouldn't know.

Just keep your hands of my pal Sheedhump here. He's a wise sage. 8)
You touch him, I touch you Chief. Thats how we settle in here. :wink:
RobbyG

RobbyG wrote:Just keep your hands OFF my pal Sheedhump here. He's a wise sage. 8)

As I remember he invited you to Dubai for some dirty stuff, pen pal of Mr. Speedy Rich.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Just keep your hands OFF my pal Sheedhump here. He's a wise sage. 8)

As I remember he invited you to Dubai for some dirty stuff, pen pal of Mr. Speedy Rich.

I'm glad you showed some form of literacy. I dug that one deep for you. You can stay. Do educate yourself some more 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 25, 2009
You are flushing in English, Rob. :pottytrain4:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2009
Red Chief wrote:You are flushing in English, Rob. :pottytrain4:

I flush you together with my crapper if you don't watch out :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 25, 2009
You have no right to insult people for posting their political opinions Speedhump. And so far all the trash posts I see in this forum are solely coming from you or that crazy woman Hora Bora...
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 25, 2009
Snow you are the worst of all, complete nonsense every day, what do you sprinkle on your morning cereal?

Vodkabreath your comment made no sense at all, but I know you can't explain so we'll let it slide.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Snow you are the worst of all, complete nonsense every day, what do you sprinkle on your morning cereal?

Vodkabreath your comment made no sense at all, but I know you can't explain so we'll let it slide.

I don't need to explain, You know. You got what you had asked for again.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Snow you are the worst of all, complete nonsense every day, what do you sprinkle on your morning cereal?

I wonder If they ever heard of self reflection.

What do you think SH? Numbnutters? 8)
RobbyG

Apr 25, 2009
Snow wrote:You have no right to insult people for posting their political opinions Speedhump. And so far all the trash posts I see in this forum are solely coming from you or that crazy woman Hora Bora...

<<<<<<family photo?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 25, 2009
Humpy pal,
Leave your homo stuff for another forum.
It's "Dubai politic talk". So "solid friendship" is off-topic here.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

RobbyG wrote:
Red Chief wrote:Half-educated sponger who spends all parents money on internet instead of ice-cream.

I pay a hundred Dirhams a month son for unlimited access. We don't live in the 7th century anymore.

Perhaps in Russia? I wouldn't know.

Just keep your hands of my pal Sheedhump here. He's a wise sage. 8)

I thought you are not in UAE !!! and I think the price is 250 for the unlimited access.
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Speedhump wrote:I took a look at most of the recent threads. I get it now, it's just for jerkoffs who hate the US and Israel to post anti-western trash.

why are they jerkoffs speedhumps ?, aren't you all with the right to express your feelings and the right to speak ? com'an you are better than the statement you gave.
uaekid

uaekid wrote:

why are they jerkoffs speedhumps ?, aren't you all with the right to express your feelings and the right to speak ? com'an you are better than the statement you gave.

No, it was a good statement for sure. The problem is that we jerkoffs do it in private while you jerkoffs wiggle around squirting your potion in the ocean on DF.

That, is the subtle statement where SH is right to the bone.

Might think next time before you make a fool of yourself :lol: :lol: :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 25, 2009
vodkabreath are you really as stupid as you are making out? I can't believe it. All the personal attacks, so unbelievably immature. I'm disappointed I can't get a more intelligent fight out of you than homo comments, very very sad. You talk like a schoolboy.

Maybe if these forums were in Russian you might be funny, I have no idea. But they're not. And you're not. Give up while you still have a tiny amount of dignity. Oops no, there it went when you started on about homo crap. Too late to stop yourself looking like a complete donkey now! :D

UAEkid, I can't see one thread in this forum about DUBAI POLITICS. That says it all, and is a good enough reason for me to say this forum is redundant, and given over mostly to Israel and US bashing.

Oh hold on...I forgot. That's all the politics some people here understand. See, my eyes opened even more now.

Also I remember you once said all Jews are less than animals and should be killed. I think my memory is not as short as you would like.

Thanks all, for the most immature discussion ever. It ends now.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2009

Worst of all what? You and Bora Hora same nonsense all the time...!
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

RobbyG wrote:
uaekid wrote:

No, it was a good statement for sure. The problem is that we jerkoffs do it in private while you jerkoffs wiggle around squirting your potion in the ocean on DF.

cool down RobbyG, you seem to be a bit harsh since I showed your slip of a tong being a liar and the fact that u r in UAE ! I hope there is no heart feeling buddy. just cool it down :lol:
uaekid

Apr 25, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

I wonder If they ever heard of self reflection.

What do you think SH? Numbnutters? 8)

On subjects of importance their lowbrow thinking is hardly above gutter level. But it's fun to tread on their heads as we walk looking at the stars eh... ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2009
Speedy, Calm down, old man. It was Rob who called himself as your pen-pal and tried fighting for you without any reason.

It was a little suspicious for me such kind of team-work but anyway it doesn't concern to you personally at all.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 25, 2009
Speedhump wrote:vodkabreath are you really as stupid as you are making out? I can't believe it. All the personal attacks, so unbelievably immature. I'm disappointed I can't get a more intelligent fight out of you than homo comments, very very sad. You talk like a schoolboy.

Maybe if these forums were in Russian you might be funny, I have no idea. But they're not. And you're not. Give up while you still have a tiny amount of dignity. Oops no, there it went when you started on about homo crap. Too late to stop yourself looking like a complete donkey now! :D

UAEkid, I can't see one thread in this forum about DUBAI POLITICS. That says it all, and is a good enough reason for me to say this forum is redundant, and given over mostly to Israel and US bashing.

Oh hold on...I forgot. That's all the politics some people here understand. See, my eyes opened even more now.

Also I remember you once said all Jews are less than animals and should be killed. I think my memory is not as short as you would like.

don't we have enough in the general chat :wink: ? beside our politics are boring really, not much to tell.

after all it is an open forum and you are free to open the subjects you feel to discuss , it will be interesting to see and talk about new issues rather than the usual bashing. !
uaekid

uaekid wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
uaekid wrote:

cool down RobbyG, you seem to be a bit harsh since I showed your slip of a tong being a liar and the fact that u r in UAE ! I hope there is no heart feeling buddy. just cool it down :lol:

Hey I just tried to use the word Jerkoff in its original Speedhump form. I was only laughing when I typed this reply.

Cheers mate. And like I said, its not hard to translate one amount into the other to speak at the same currency level.

But you were not the smartest of souls here I guess :lol: ;)
RobbyG

Apr 26, 2009
You guys realize that this thread is going to be put in Fight Club as soon as a mod notices it.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 26, 2009
kanelli wrote:You guys realize that this thread is going to be put in Fight Club as soon as a mod notices it.

Thanks for accelerating that possible outcome. :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 26, 2009
uaekid wrote:
Speedhump wrote:vodkabreath are you really as stupid as you are making out? I can't believe it. All the personal attacks, so unbelievably immature. I'm disappointed I can't get a more intelligent fight out of you than homo comments, very very sad. You talk like a schoolboy.

don't we have enough in the general chat :wink: ? beside our politics are boring really, not much to tell.

after all it is an open forum and you are free to open the subjects you feel to discuss , it will be interesting to see and talk about new issues rather than the usual bashing. !

OK I'm going to agree that it's an open forum, and isn't used for the correct purpose. I also get it that UAE politics isn't the juiciest subject in the world. I'll calm down. ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk