Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur

Topic locked
Answering Shaf's nazi slur Mar 21, 2012
Thought I'll answer shaf in another thread instead of the morals and vlaues thread.

Shaf stated I resemble a nazi. And used the following quotes, which I will answer:

What is it anyways with you Muslims, being so interested in white folk?

I still stand by this. Just look at DF, remarks about 'my blond sister', Muslim poster specifically mentioning somebody's hair color if blond. Muslim poster specifically looking for vids and pics of white people. It's just weird.

First the Saturday people, and then the Sunday people. Donot expect any compassion from Muslim posters. Brotherhood in Islam is more important than humanity.

I was 100% correct, no Muslim poster showed any compassion in the thread.

Just look into the eyes of Moroccans or those Egyptians at Tahrir square, and you can see something is wrong. Generations of inbreeding does that to you.

I still stand by this statement

As long as no Muslim denounces cousin and/or child marriage, I'll consider Islam as a filthy cult.

I am open for any other name for a group of people who condones polygamy, child marriages, cousin marriages, marrying in-laws, corporal punishment for wifes, lashes for fornicators and adulterers, whose holy book says jews are apes and pigs, etc. etc.

Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Answering Shaf's nazi slur Mar 21, 2012
Cousin marriage is something cultural not religious, and personally I don't see it inappropriate.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur Mar 21, 2012
shafique wrote:As for the 'holier than thou' comment - I am reminded of the other NT saying, Matt 7.3:

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

I am thinking of the numerous times you call Muslims 'you people' and distinguish between Muslims and Europeans (whereas one is a religion and the other is citizenship). I've stated that to me this blanket stereotyping by you is indistinguishable from the Nazi dehumanizing of Jews. To me that is far from moral.

This is what I said, and I too still stand by what I said. Denials that there is anything wrong with their views and justifications for them are also part of why to me the sentiments expressed are indistinguishable from the dehumanising of Jews by Nazis.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Everybody who respects the country, speaks the language and identifies as such is Dutch for me. Anybody else is not.

I think you refer to a comment of mine that you are not European. I still stand by that, and it has nothing to do with your skin color.

I think, but this is not up to me, that I am more British than you. I would never slur the queen of England. A few weeks ago a British border control man, made it very clear I am more British than the Paki family in front of me with a British passport making trouble, he even winked at me. ;-).

If you want to see real discrimination and racism, look closer. At UAE for example. Somebody correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it forbidden by law for an Emirati woman to marry an infidel?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:I think you refer to a comment of mine that you are not European.

Yes, you are right.

As for me slurring the Queen and therefore that making me not British - I'm amazed that you're even trying this as a justification for your slur. First, I'm not aware of my slurring our Queen, and even if I did - it shows how little you know about Britons if you think being critical of the Royal Family makes one non-British. Spitting Image, Johnny Rotten etc etc all make fun of the Queen and indeed there are anarchists, and republicans in the UK - all British.

But again, you are justifying your prejudice. So be it.

If you can dig out your quote about me not being European, we can see whether it was because I said something about the Queen or whether it was what you were thinking about Muslims and non-White Europeans. Let the post and its content speak for itself.

Here are some quotes I found which show that that you do concede I am a European by citzenship:
herve wrote:You are definitely not Europeean, you dont look like one, and you can never trusted as one.

dubai-politics-talk/asian-men-appear-before-liverpool-crown-court-t49304-15.html#p401612

To which you immediately replied:
Flying Dutchman wrote:Shaf might have an European passport, but doesn't call Britain or Europe home.

So you were supporting a unashamed racist and Islamophobe. Hence why you do so resemble those who made excuses for the dehumanising of Jews.

And in the same thread
Flying Dutchman wrote:And with these words Islamic rape culture started in the first half of the 7th century.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:Spitting Image, Johnny Rotten etc etc all make fun of the Queen and indeed there are anarchists, and republicans in the UK - all British.

There is context and a time for everything shaf. Using the queens religions to justify anti-semitic laws, isn't one of them.

By the way, do you proudly sing the English anthem from toes and chest about Brittania ruling the waves, or are you like so many Moroccans with a Dutch passport, that refuse to even utter one word from the anthem?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:Using the queens religions to justify anti-semitic laws, isn't one of them.

Huh? What strange recollections you have and what a weird way to justify your prejudice.

I proudly wave the flag and sing the national anthem (and indeed know the verses that are rarely sang) - but again, why this obsession with what I think or do? All to justify why you consider me non-European!?

There are fellow Britons who refuse to sing the national anthem and don't respect the flag, but we British don't say they aren't British for their republican views. That's just not the British thing to do.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sir Shafique, sorry for the interference but I'd like to ask you a personal question I have been always interested in. Are are Brit or Englishman? Thank you in advance for the honest answer.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Red Chief ,

Hi teddy bear!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Shafique is south asian and holds a brirish passport and is moslem first and foremost, he values islamic standards that are incompatible with British standards, such a sharia law, pedophilie and polygamy. I dare him walk in a London pub and claim high he is a british, he wont even make it to the bathroom, i can tell you that.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Herve, I'd like to see what Brits do with an arrogant Frenchman in a pub! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli , Beat him to a pulp lol - we hate the French!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Do you also beat Germans to pulp? LoL
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman , LOL my boyf is German!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

LoL
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Actually a couple of my best friends are half French, but they're cool. I find most French people a little odd. You can spot them a mile off in the UK.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Chocoholic wrote:Beat him to a pulp lol - we hate the French!

That's only if you can catch him before he runs out the door!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Bora Bora , LOL this is true. OK, they're not that bad. It's like the relationship between the English, Scottish and Welsh, we all like to give each other a nudge every now and then.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur Mar 22, 2012
Red Chief wrote:Sir Shafique, sorry for the interference but I'd like to ask you a personal question I have been always interested in. Are are Brit or Englishman? Thank you in advance for the honest answer.

Englishman and British. A Welshman and Scotsman would also be both Welsh and British and Scottish and British - as I was born in England, I'm English. As I'm a citizen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, I'm British. As the UK is in Europe, I'm European as well.

Happy to clear this up for you.

herve wrote: I dare him walk in a London pub and claim high he is a british, he wont even make it to the bathroom, i can tell you that.

This just shows how silly you are herve. I can walk into any pub in London and say I am British and then crack a joke about a silly French man who dresses up as a woman, pretends to be a woman on line and then thinks he knows about British people in pubs. My fellow Brits will laugh at you. You are funny when your hatred leads you to make silly jokes.

Here's a link to a photo of a Brit in a pub (and like you, he shouldn't be taken seriously):
dubai-chat/andy-choudary-not-taken-seriously-t47385.html#p386783

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Of cause not, but I was waiting for such kind of a reply. It speaks louder. Let me say it clearer. Twenty years ago, I knew for 100% who I was Russian or Homo Sovieticus.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

So Red Chief, are you European or a Russian? Are you a Man or a Russian? ;)

(I take it that Sovieticus no longer exists.. :D )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I AM Russian and proud of it. Who are you? Probably Muslim at first and last. Herve was right and your evasive replies and the platitudes cannot hide it.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

I am British and proud of it. Who are you? Probably Atheist at first and last. Conspiracy theory man was right and your evasive replies and platitudes cannot hide it.

;)

I asked you whether you were Russian or European. Why the evasive reply? :mrgreen:

I also happen to be English, a Man and indeed a Muslim - all proudly.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sorry Shafique, English is not my first language. I was, am and will always be Russian at first. Is it clear now?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Could you just clarify:

Are you saying you are not a European as well as a Russian?

Or if you are asked whether you are an atheist or a Russian first, do you say 'I am Russian first, Atheist second'? (Assuming you are an atheist).

Many thanks,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Sounds like RC is a very proud Russian first of foremost and above all, shaf, I even get that. Power to him!

I am a very proud Dutch first and foremost and above all.

On which place is you being "British" or "Ënglish" for you? Third? fourth?

When Russia comes in a discussion, I noticed RC is always taking Russia's side (I think). You, shaf, OTOH have betrayed England on DF.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

He sounds as proud to be Russian as I am of my nationality. But of course, you think you are more British than I am! ;)

The simple question to him though was - Are you an Atheist first or a Russian first?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:you think you are more British than I am!

According to Britons, yes.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You have to be careful when expressing your beliefs FD (just like herve does when he imagines what it is like for me to enter any pub in London).

What you meant to say was:

"According to what I imagine Britons who do not look like you think, yes."

see, it isn't difficult to write complete English sentences which express what you mean.

Happy to help - us British are helpful that way.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

I find strippers at Stringfellows/London more helpful than you. They also show much more English politeness than you.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk