Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur

Topic locked
Re: Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur Mar 23, 2012
Red Chief wrote:Muzlim Stat in action

I'm impressed - I didn't know that mathematics/statistics could have a religion. I'd like to see what Buddhist calculus looks like! :D

But hey, if you think one quote in a book about the Welsh can be extrapolated to mean that Englishpeople don't consider themselves British - go ahead. I'm just saying I don't share this view of yours. Vive la difference.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Every INDIVIDUAL will answer differently.

shafique wrote:I'm impressed - I didn't know that mathematics/statistics could have a religion. I'd like to see what Buddhist calculus looks like! :D

:lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Shafique , of cause you did not because you are inside. Hey if you do not like stat and extrapolation find another one instead of the lame excuse about your personal experience. Of cause, you free to believe in everything you want and I respect it for some degree.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur Mar 26, 2012
Red Chief wrote:Hey if you do not like stat and extrapolation find another one instead

I'm happy for you to base your view on a statistic about a survey in Wales and then extrapolate this to apply to England.

However, to me it is a bit like me sitting outside in a London park enjoying the English spring time and someone over the internet writes that it is raining in London, because he has just looked up the weather report in Birmingham! And when I politely say that I can see it is not raining.. he asks me to provide another 'report' to counter his. :D

As kanelli points out - every individual will have to answer whether they view themselves first as British, English, Christian, Atheist, Muslim, Sikh etc.

I am saying that my view that the majority of Britons in England view themselves as both English and British is based on my birth, schooling and working in England - indeed, I've spent most of my life there. A quote from a book about a survey in Wales is not enough for me to change my mind.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur Mar 28, 2012
kanelli wrote:Hey FD, can I ask your stripper friend what she thinks about your "stripper mentality" slur that you like to hurl at women you dislike?

I do not mind.
I searched you ’re posts. You say you have a loving family. I envy you. I never had that. Not even now for myself. Be lucky.
Stripping is something from the past. It was for the money. Not for me. But for somebody else. It was my decision alone. I am happy I did. And do it again. :-)
The first weeks I cried every evening. Not because of the work or the customers, but because of the bitches, a few evil strippers. Months later I had stripper mentality. Yes it is about the money. But only for work. Stripping was ok. I did pole-dancing long after. I enjoyed that and liked that.
I donot like man. Dutchman is all right for a man. He never tried something. We joke about it. He is the only man nice for me. I only trust him. He can say what he want. He is a bit wierd sometime :-) But very good.
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Actually, I didn't have an easy childhood, have a complicated family background. I just don't talk about everything on here. I'm very fortunate to have a loving family. :D

I tried asking FD what "stripper mentality" is and he says it is about money. However, that didn't remotely fit the context in which FD told BB and I that we have stripper mentality. The only thing we can conclude is that FD was using it as a slur against us, simply because he was angry. I thought that was off, because he tells how much he respects his stripper friends, yet turns around and tells two women on a forum that they have "stripper mentality" in a context not related to money. Seems rather incongruent to me. He must have other characteristics on his mind, and they don't seem positive.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

I always get FD angry by slapping other woman’s butt. I step aside. And the woman thinks FD slapped her. You should see his face. Priceless. :-)
Do not do this in Dubai.

We can not speak for FD. Sometime he says words I do not understand either. Relax.

Stripper mentality can be working sneaky. Drama Queen. Petting man for maintaining money. Only use female charm. All for the goal of selling. For the money flow. It can have many meanings.
I was not sneaky. But when I was working I made sure I was the center of attention. And petting man on the knee for the control of money. I never petted in my private life a man’s knee for money.

If FD tell me about stripper mentality. I take it as saying that I was an excellent sales person during my previous work. :-)
Lying Dutchwoman
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

And the banned people keep coming back to play games.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Why did Lying Dutch Woman get banned ? Don't think it was FD comming back as LD has been around a long time.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I thought she was real too, but I'm assuming that Andyba checked the IP before banning?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Answering Shaf's Nazi Slur Apr 10, 2012
melika969 , well said . me too I don't think its a weird thing to do .
mesheditor
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk