Topic locked
Aug 04, 2006
Is-real?

No it Isn'treal :D

yshimy

Aug 04, 2006
yshimy wrote:Is-real?

No it Isn'treal :D

it's Israsteal as in stealing...Israel steals land, get it?
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 04, 2006
till this moment i cant believe that the world is letting this war to happen :shock: :shock: wheres UN? whats wrong with this planet .. people are dying everyday and israel is the innocent part :shock: :shock: ladies and gentlemen we are living in a mad world ..which i am not bringing any children to ........
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 04, 2006
Corcov,
UN is helpless organization, they couldn't even issue an official statment to "blame" Israel on bombing their own force...!!!!!

It is not the first time.

When they wanted to attack Iraq for claiming it possess WMD despite that the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA report didn't prove that , and UN decided not to attack, the USA said... wel... I'm doing it with my follower the UK.... and Attacked Iraq with security council approval..

UN is helpless, and it just a tool that sometimes work for the good of the US and sometimes it is just not working at all..

USA talks about democracy and hide like a coward behind the VETO.

ciao
yshimy

Aug 04, 2006
yshimy wrote:Corcov,
UN is helpless organization, they couldn't even issue an official statment to "blame" Israel on bombing their own force...!!!!!

It is not the first time.

When they wanted to attack Iraq for claiming it possess WMD despite that the International Atomic Energy Agency IAEA report didn't prove that , and UN decided not to attack, the USA said... wel... I'm doing it with my follower the UK.... and Attacked Iraq with security council approval..

UN is helpless, and it just a tool that sometimes work for the good of the US and sometimes it is just not working at all..

USA talks about democracy and hide like a coward behind the VETO.

ciao

i guess i am a dreamer , or i still believe in humanity :cry:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 05, 2006
le-serpent-rouge wrote:UN is helpless organization,
well they are better than anything u have got so stop whinging you boaring beestards

going to my happy place la la la :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 05, 2006
Israeli army wants the people if saydon to leave the city but they bombed all the exits of the city and there are 250.000 people there with no place to go .. there will be a new Massacre in lebanon signed by Israel :cry: :cry: :cry: i am so worried about my country :cry: :cry: :cry:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 05, 2006
le-serpent-rouge wrote:UN is helpless organization,
well they are better than anything u have got so stop whinging you boaring beestards

Sadly you will make me say bad things.

But.... i'm German Egyptian

My grand fathers who are german, ... well, i think you know what they did :D

my Grand fathers who are Egyptian... hehe Youm Kuppur.. does it ring a bell???? Goldamair crying on the phone???? mmm if not the USA i would might have been chatting now from Quds of Palestine and israel would exist as it did in 1948.... mmm i mean.... not there in the map.

well, i think we don't need the UN ;)

BTW, Hizbollah just declared they will hit Tel aviv,... you better find a shelter boy...

die troll die
yshimy

Aug 05, 2006
le-serpent-rouge wrote:very funny you Fudgepacking Muzzie

:lol: :lol: You're such a douche Serpent. Why don't you crawl back to the hole you came from.

God, we need some way to restrict forum access to people under a certain IQ level :roll:
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 05, 2006
Don't feed the troll. Yshimy, it's not nice to wish death to anyone. Plus have you seen what Hezbollah are using? Rockets which carry upto 50,000 ball-bearings, which are used to maim rather than kill - horrific!

Going round and round like this is never going to find a solution.

Corcs, I hope you're ok!

As I've said before the whole situation is mad, and I'm appalled that no-one is forcing Israel to stop what it's doing. It all seems so pointless.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Aug 05, 2006
Plus have you seen what Hezbollah are using? Rockets which carry upto 50,000 ball-bearings, which are used to maim rather than kill - horrific!

And the problem with this is....??? :twisted:
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 05, 2006
I'm still in shock by the Hezbollah missile comment ... but it's also quite funny. Incredible what some people say! :)

This is an interesting article:
Mideast Weapons Deserve Scrutiny
http://www.fair.org/index.php?page=2931

Corcovado, I honestly do not know what to say to someone in your situation. I think many of us in this forum feel the same, at a loss for words. I hope your family finds a way to get out of Lebanon and onto a safe place soon.
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 05, 2006
I will echo Fayz's sentiments earlier, in thanking everyone with the exception of the few in maintaining good debate and decorum in this thread.

I have deleted all the usual suspects offending posts.

Note to All

Could i please ask everyone, that when the trolls/arseholes post their usual offensive crap, could you please refrain from "quoting" the text within your own posts, it makes my job a lot easier in deleting the crap and not having to edit.

Thanks everyone and a special thanks to X for keeping a close eye on this thread in my absense. Appreciated and a good job done mate.

Ok to conclude, now im back, any crap or offenseive shit in here will be deleted without any further warning.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 05, 2006
I've given up this debate. The people pointing out the hypocrisy of the weapons and tactics used by BOTH sides, and wanting EACH side to be accountable for their actions - will not be listened to. Some people posting in this thread only want Israeli blood.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 05, 2006
To state that this war is equal and balanced on both sides is beyond ludicrous.
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 05, 2006
Just because they are not using equal firepower does not mean they are not equally responsible for the conflict itself. To make it seem that Hezbollah have been little angels for decades is ludicrous.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 05, 2006
kanelli wrote:Just because they are not using equal firepower does not mean they are not equally responsible for the conflict itself. To make it seem that Hezbollah have been little angels for decades is ludicrous.

Decades? Um, well two decades.. Hezbollah has existed since the early 80's. You know why they exist, right? To protect themselves from a previous invader - Israel. (Who is saying that Hezbollah are angels? silly comment. But look at the facts, look at who have not been angels.) Israel was planning this re-invasion for years, the media and analysts have discussed it; Israel has not denied it, actually there is evidence out there to prove that this was planned. You're way, way behind on the news kanelli. Keep up will you.

When are you finally going to come out of your Zionist closet? You're not fooling anyone here....
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 05, 2006
Freza, why don't you stop patronizing the entire forum with every post of yours. Intolerance is part of the problem, not leading to the solution. Every single one of your posts says the exact same thing. Why don't you read the UN reports that say that Hezbollah has been firing on UNIFIL soldiers who have been trying to help Lebanese civilians escape. Or the wide range of news stories that Hezbollah launches rockets from civilians areas. Your response to everything that doesn't match your view is "American/Zionist conspiracy." There is no one in the forum who has expressed any support for the Israel attacks. Your hate-filled ranting has reduced the quality of discussion that once existed here.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 05, 2006
Oh you, the one that pulled a George Bush and wriggled yourself out of giving a straight answer to a very simple question (which MS asked). That's a bit shameful, to evade questions like that ...

Your posts are pretty much the same thing too. Tolerance, tolerance, yeah I GOT IT. Tolerance for a racist, terrorist, blood-thirsty illegal state that is once again brutalizing people. No thanks. I have no tolerance for Zionism and its agenda and I make no apologies for it. I don't hide what I believe in, do you? Ah obviously, what am I saying.

I've read the the FAIR report, UN and HRW documents - they do criticize Hezbollah, fair and expected enough, but interestingly they state the obvious - that IDF is doing far worse damage than Hezbollah. And it is hiding in Israeli civilian areas. I bet that you didn't read that part?

edit: btw, I don't believe in American/Zionism conspiracies, don't put words in my fingers tips. I believe in American/Zionism reality.
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 05, 2006
FREZA

This is your first and final warning - tone it down or i will delete your posts.

Thanks

Mod.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Aug 05, 2006
what exactly was out of tone mr. moderator???
freza
Dubai chat master

Aug 05, 2006
kanelli wrote:I've given up this debate. The people pointing out the hypocrisy of the weapons and tactics used by BOTH sides, and wanting EACH side to be accountable for their actions - will not be listened to. Some people posting in this thread only want Israeli blood.

want Israeli Blood?????? put urself in our shoes for a moment ...imagine ur country being invaded 20 years ago by a force that started killing ur people and destroying their homes ...and then resistance was formed to protect ur country "hizbulla"in lebanon case ...and when they maneged to kick it out after 20 years ..the invader kept prisoners and a piece of ur land ...trying to get ur prisoners back home ""since UN is helpless" u kidnapped two...and then what the enemy "ISRAEL" did was by destroying ur country AGAIN and killing civillians on porpose cold blooded ..1000000 lebanese people are homeless now , thousands have no homes to go back to ... Hezbolla is our resistance force... think twice kanelli ...its not about us wanting Israeli blood ...its about israelis sheding lebanese blood every minute :?
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 05, 2006
arniegang wrote:FREZA

This is your first and final warning - tone it down or i will delete your posts.

Thanks

Mod.

excuse me arnie i dont think her tone was wrong and u have no right what so ever to tell her this ...she is defending her opinion which is her right and she didnt offend any one so please be fair
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 06, 2006
freza wrote:Oh you, the one that pulled a George Bush .

Hey a George Bush!!! Now you've added a noun to all the adjectives that you've been calling me.
Fortunately, my actions speak much louder than your words.
While I have met others like you in my travels and work for peace, fortunately there are still many who are looking for ways to make the world a better place. Tolerance, means amongst other things, tolerance for others' ideas - which you have absolutely none, which is approximately the level of your etiquette as well.
And once again, you have tried to catagorize my criticism of Hezbollah and support of Israel, which indeed it isn't. While you and Corc may see them as the defenders of Lebanon, they are view by others (primarily from the Christian community) in a much less favorable light.
There will be peace in the middle-east, because the only other option is that there will cease to be a middle east.
You can be one who actively promotes the process or you can continue to be one that verbally promotes violence. In my mind...THAT is shameful.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 06, 2006
Choco,
"Plus have you seen what Hezbollah are using? Rockets which carry upto 50,000 ball-bearings, which are used to maim rather than kill - horrific! "

I'm not surprised to see you say that..... Well hope you talk to Uncle SAM (USA) to give Hizbollah weapons so they don't have to put ball-bearings inside.

And yeah, Israel put toys and cutions inside their bombs that are signed by their children.

mraph33,
Tolerance.... well yeah, easy to say from outsider.

I try to put it in simple terms each time and noone listen or just ignore to listen.

Israel didn't exist before 1948 (yes and UAE too) but Israel too the lands of Palestinians (UAE didn't) then they want to get bigger as they think (and this is declared by them) that more land, means more security. so they go and attack Lebanon, Syria, and Egypt.

So what tolerance you want us to do???????? to give our lands, to forgive our parents, brothers, sisters, and children blood and honor?

I don't think so.

If a bully came to your house, attack your family and you are there with them... if you attacked this guy, tried to make him stop and he didn't, tried to push him out of the house, but he wouldn't and then ended up killing him after he (sorry really to make it that personal) attack your children (i hope this never happen to anyones family and sure not yours may god keep your family safe allt he time) so you ended up killing him in self defence...... Would this make you a TERRORIST??????

you would be INTOLLERENT?????

please, give us a break.

Freza, and corcov.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't understand what we are fighting for.... We are there and our friends and families even suffered or are still suffering..

May God bless us all and give strength to the rightful
yshimy

Aug 06, 2006
I think Freza expresses her opinions in a very eloquent and objective way. I don't see anything wrong with her tone, and the moderator's comment is very surprising!!!!!!!!
MS
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 06, 2006
yshimy wrote:Israel didn't exist before 1948 (yes and UAE too)

The fact that the state didn't exist doesn't mean there were no Jews there.
And if you go back 2000 years there were Jews there and not Muslims, does that mean anything today?
You can try all you want to deligitimize Israel, but it exists. So as I said to Friza: you can be part of the problem or part of the solution.
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 06, 2006
See, my point is made. Chocs, Mraph - it is a losing battle trying to talk any sense here.

Freza, you are one of the most arrogant and patronising people I have met on this forum in a while. I wonder how much worse you'll get after another 23 years of life experience. :lol:

My posts make clear that I am aware of both perspectives. As I said, just because I won't agree to the genocide of Israeli people does not mean that I support what they are doing to their Arab neighbours. I would never have planned to make Israel exist - I am just a realist that it DOES exist. So, you calling me a Zionist is incorrect.

So, no further discussion from my end - it would be a waste of time. Chocs and Mraph, you should consider the same. Just let this be the venting and "genocide to Israel" thread for those who are very upset. We can only hope that when they calm down they won't be still calling for a group of people to be wiped off the planet.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Aug 06, 2006
Yep Kanelli....I'm with you
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 06, 2006
mraph33 wrote:
yshimy wrote:Israel didn't exist before 1948 (yes and UAE too)

The fact that the state didn't exist doesn't mean there were no Jews there.
And if you go back 2000 years there were Jews there and not Muslims, does that mean anything today?
You can try all you want to deligitimize Israel, but it exists. So as I said to Friza: you can be part of the problem or part of the solution.

well as a person who studied archeology i can safely say that the land 2000 years ago belonged to kenaanis .the Ancestors of lebanese people and syrians and some palestinians ..not jews ..so stop making excuses for invading please
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums