Lebanon Under Attack

Topic locked

what could this lead to ?

Israel will occupy Lebanon then it will continue its campaign to all arab countries and it will start 3rd Wolrd war
67%
Syria will Help Lebanon defend its post then Iran and Pakistan will Nuke those Evil MEN in BLACK with ugly hat
33%
US will retaliate and Nuke Pakistan & Iran ... Then North Korea will NUKE US Directly targeting the whitehouse
No votes

Total votes : 9

Lebanon Under Attack Jul 19, 2006
http://www.gulfnews.com/region/Lebanon/10053694.html

Guys what do you think of this ??.... i mean ... fck 8 days of continuous attack on Lebanon ...... NOW wWHERE th FCk is AMERICA to stop this ???

Well i guess the Dog cant Stop its Master can it ???

This are what i ask my self ...

Now Lebanon ...... what's next ?? ...
What do they have that we dont know why are they this bold ??
Could this be a start of the ever feared 3rd world war ?
or maybe a Nuclear War...

sh!t maybe i should stop smokin weed hehehehe <joke>

Guys what do you think of this ?

mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 20, 2006
Why do you involve Pakistan in the middle of this? :shock:
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Lebanon Under Attack Jul 20, 2006
mAJOR pAIN wrote:http://www.gulfnews.com/region/Lebanon/10053694.html

Guys what do you think of this ??.... i mean ... fck 8 days of continuous attack on Lebanon ...... NOW wWHERE th FCk is AMERICA to stop this ???

I thought the general feeling is that no one wants the US involved in the middle east so why start asking why they aren't helping out?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 20, 2006
A64Venice wrote:Why do you involve Pakistan in the middle of this? :shock:

dude its just that pakistan is also an islamic country and maybe in the future it will consider helping its fellow muslim brothers, that the only reason i included it on the poll but there is no malice on my reasons ,...

but to think about it ... the way Americans are being Bias about things ... when Israel is being attacked they are fast on pointing fingers and itchy on their fckin triggers, but now israel is constatnly tearing down Lebanon for 9 freakin days but where the hell is America (gloryfied Jewish Dogs) to stop all this ... ?
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

dude its just that pakistan is also an islamic country and maybe in the future it will consider helping its fellow muslim brothers, that the only reason i included it on the poll but there is no malice on my reasons ,...

but to think about it ... the way Americans are being Bias about things ... when Israel is being attacked they are fast on pointing fingers and itchy on their fckin triggers, but now israel is constatnly tearing down Lebanon for 9 freakin days but where the hell is America (gloryfied Jewish Dogs) to stop all this ... ?

Pakistan doesnt give a damn about muslim brother countries. The only reason Pakistan supports arab countries because most of time , we have to get free oil from Saudi Arab :P . Pakistani officials met wid Israeli officials so many times . Pakistani govt doesnt disclose it because of some hard core elements in Pakistan.

PS "Philistine never supported Pakistan for kashmir. Even the Yasir arafat visited India instead of paying visit to Pakistan.
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Jul 22, 2006
I don't necessarily agree with any of the voting choices. I do think that Israel and the US just want to take control, wipe out and/or colonize regimes that "get in their way". But I don't see how this can become a WWIII unless sleeping giants like China and N. Korea get involved. And unless an embargo is enacted against the US (which seems unlikely noting how many puppet regimes exist around the world). We know that the European Union lacks the backbone to take actions against the human rights violations committed by Zionists and US. However China is not very particular and its only allegiance is to economic gain. What would the US be without China as a trading partner? What would China be without oil? N. Korea is dysfunctional and internationally isolated but has plenty of weapons. These are the perfect allies when times are this tough.

I don't think that nuclear weapons will factor in this conflict. The geography is such that Israeli land stands to get seriously damaged contaminated if its neighbors are attacked by nuclear weapons. Israel wouldn't take that chance.

I don't see Pakistan (or at least the government of Pakistan) defending any Islamic nations, I think that Pakistan has enough on their hands and the government is an "unwilling" supporter of the US (unwilling as in: they have no other choice). If Syria would have wanted to defend Lebanon, it would have done so before Lebanon was destroyed to such an extent. Iran and Syria might go on the attack only because they realize that the clock is ticking away and they're next...
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 22, 2006
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

America will not interfere in Israel's offensive, because it also supports the cleaning of Hezbollah.

Are you really that naive to think that America will come to the rescue of Lebanon or any other muslim country? For all you know, the Americans are cheering the Isrealis.

And on top of this you would like to see Pakistan to support the arabs? Look at what the Arab league leaders themselves are saying about this war. They in a way support Israel by condeming Hezbollah. If the arabs cant unite, then how do you expect the other muslim countries around the world to support you?
A64Venice
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 22, 2006
A64Venice wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

America will not interfere in Israel's offensive, because it also supports the cleaning of Hezbollah.

Are you really that naive to think that America will come to the rescue of Lebanon or any other muslim country? For all you know, the Americans are cheering the Isrealis.

And on top of this you would like to see Pakistan to support the arabs? Look at what the Arab league leaders themselves are saying about this war. They in a way support Israel by condeming Hezbollah. If the arabs cant unite, then how do you expect the other muslim countries around the world to support you?

um Lebanon is NOT a Muslim country. And this is precisely the source of most of our problems. Some (censored) decided that religion should be mixed with politics in most Arab countries. Remove religion from the equation : peace and love as John Lennon would've put it. But of course those are all secondary. Religion first right?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jul 22, 2006
Nick81 wrote:[Some (censored) decided that religion should be mixed with politics in most Arab countries.

Israel is a theocracy too.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums