Lebanon And Palestine

Topic locked
Lebanon and Palestine Jul 19, 2006
What's happening now and have been happening for the last 50 years or so, force us to ask ourselves a question: was Hitler right trying to clean earth from those creatures? Did Hitler have his good reasons to think that the planet is going to be a better place without those creatures?

Unfortunately, the Israelis and for the last 50 years did not try to convince us that Hitler was wrong, they did not show or try to do anything to prove that they are not criminals and they deserve to die.

The problem is, all the backing of the Europeans and the USA governments is very understandable, and they do want those creatures back in their countries ruining the place.

Looking at the situation, and observing how the Israelis think, gives Hitler and the and anyone who hate the Jewish a very good reason to wish them death because they do not deserve to live, and clearly the planet would be a better place without them.

Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 19, 2006
i understand where u coming from... they did evil and killed all through the way ... i mean look at their children signing the mistles that will kill "non jews" :cry: :cry: :cry:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
Not every jew in the world is repsonsible for the Israeli goverments actions. Thats like me saying that every muslims is responsible for what the Taliban are doing.

you might be angry from what is happening but that doesnt mean to become irrational.

Also there is already a thread on this topic, please stick the discussion to that thread. Thanks.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
Dear:

I have been to many counties and had to deal with them for various reasons, and I am talking from experience.

I respect what you trying to say, but let me ask you please, are you saying that from a personal experience? have you actually met with some Jewish who loves the Arabs? Have you met someone who is trying to stop what's going on? Have you heard about so many Jewish ashamed of their bloody history?

They have a peace movement in (what they call Israel) so peaceful that they only call for the Palestinians to leave the country to make it peaceful.
but like always, many finds them an excuse, feeling sorry for the holocaust lie that they made up
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 19, 2006
Anlil wrote:Dear:

I respect what you trying to say, but let me ask you please, are you saying that from a personal experience? have you actually met with some Jewish who loves the Arabs? Have you met someone who is trying to stop what's going on? Have you heard about so many Jewish ashamed of their bloody history?

Yes, Yes and Yes.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Also there is already a thread on this topic, please stick the discussion to that thread. Thanks.

Exactly. Surprisingly, it is the first post from a new member :shock: .

Anlil
Dubai Forum Guest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who comes into an established community such as an online discussion forum, and posts inflammatory, rude, repetitive or offensive messages designed intentionally to annoy and antagonize the existing members or disrupt the flow of discussion, including the personal attack of calling others trolls.
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2006
And what was your 1st post?
looking for a good looking boy to make friendship with?
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 19, 2006
Anlil wrote:And what was your 1st post?

Ha ha, very good :).
sharewadi
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2006

haha i have to admit that was funny. But you could have introduced yourself in new members section. And actually contributed to an already open thread rather than start your own.

If a mod can merge the two threads, would be good. so that we dont lose focus.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2006
Thanks Maaad,

too late now, for that,

http://www.jewwatch.com/

could you please go through some of the Content of this site and see what I am talking about.

those creatures do not deserve to live.
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 19, 2006
MaaaD wrote:

haha i have to admit that was funny. But you could have introduced yourself in new members section. And actually contributed to an already open thread rather than start your own.

If a mod can merge the two threads, would be good. so that we dont lose focus.

AGREE
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 19, 2006
Anlil ......what a funny mind you have Jewish-Christians are your masters so get over it :wink: loser
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 19, 2006
I said it before and I will say it again Isreal is digging its own grave...the same way Crusaders did 1000 years ago.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2006
I will say it again Isreal is digging its own grave...the same way Crusaders did 1000 years ago.
_________________ :lol: :lol: :lol: clown your dealing with a super power now
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 20, 2006
nostradamus wrote:I will say it again Isreal is digging its own grave...the same way Crusaders did 1000 years ago.
_________________ :lol: :lol: :lol: clown your dealing with a super power now

Crusaders had the support and financing of the whole Europe, they were deafeted, the same Romans who had the wealth of the whole and were the only super power at the time were deafeted by 10000 Arabs Nomads who were pagans, ignorant just 20 years ago. Isreal is nothing with Western support, its not anywhere near a super power. Syria alone can wipe out Isreal if US/UK stopped arming them...but let the west arm Isreal and let the West Support Isreal. I wonder how many of their kids will Americans allow to die for the Zoinist State, I wonder how many for their kids will Britian and rest of Europe allow to die for Zoinist State...because sooner or later this war will expand and Arabs/Muslims sacrifice their blood for their land.

BS; Remember Arabs could destroy their Oil pipe line and make anything that uses Oil useless, which right means basically all the military advantage West has...tanks, and Air. Unless the west find other source of energy they have no chance of winning a War in Mid east to defend the Zoinist State. But you know what they say history has it ways of repeating and this is case...and we know excatly how its going to end.... Zoinist being driven to the sea, just like the Crusade 1000 years ago.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2006
Actually the US have massive oil supplies in the form of oil sand .... it is much more expensive at present to refine however it can be done so I dont think cutting off the oil supply is will be the huge deterrant you think it is.
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 20, 2006
ajb wrote:Actually the US have massive oil supplies in the form of oil sand .... it is much more expensive at present to refine however it can be done so I dont think cutting off the oil supply is will be the huge deterrant you think it is.

Cutting Oil Supplies and ties with US is huge deterrant to America. People in Mid East could always sell their oil to China whose quickly becoming a super power with huge population that needs more more more more oil every year that goes by. People in Mid East don't need america, america needs them and its time puppet leaders understood this before they become history.

BS; If America has its own Oil reserves, than why don't they leave the people in Mid East alone? Why don't they get out of MId East.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 20, 2006
Im sure once they figure out how to refine the oil sand cheaply they will .... but why use their own resources when others are willing to keep selling it to them so cheaply
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 20, 2006
So, Jews are persecuted by Hitler and betrayed by other European nations who handed over Jews to be sent to the concentration camps. The Jews decided they need to rebuild a homeland to protect themselves, and now they are overprotective and ruthless in doing that, but you can't understand and you dare to say that maybe it was better for Jews to be exterminated? Why is it possible for me to put myself in their shoes as well as Palestinians and Lebanese shoes, yet some posters on here are supporting genocide of Jews because they supposedly deserve it? Get some perspective and try to put yourself in other people's shoes for once!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 20, 2006
ajb wrote:Actually the US have massive oil supplies in the form of oil sand .... it is much more expensive at present to refine however it can be done so I dont think cutting off the oil supply is will be the huge deterrant you think it is.

Do people actually know how the O&G demand/supply chain works around here? Oil sands? Pfft :lol:
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 20, 2006
kanelli wrote:So, Jews are persecuted by Hitler and betrayed by other European nations who handed over Jews to be sent to the concentration camps. The Jews decided they need to rebuild a homeland to protect themselves, and now they are overprotective and ruthless in doing that, but you can't understand and you dare to say that maybe it was better for Jews to be exterminated? Why is it possible for me to put myself in their shoes as well as Palestinians and Lebanese shoes, yet some posters on here are supporting genocide of Jews because they supposedly deserve it? Get some perspective and try to put yourself in other people's shoes for once!

Kanelli What about the genocide being committed by state of Isreal right against Lebanese people?

If you can put yourself in Palastinians shoes than you would know they had nothing to do with what happened to Jews in Europe, but yet they are made to pay for it more than anyother people. Its like like prosecuting an innocent person for crimes he/she didn't do and than feeling sorry for the person who prosecuted them. Palastinians did not have their land taken away, but they were put in the same condition that Jews under went during the Nazi time. They were put in small patch of land in Gaza and West Bank...even that small land the Zoinist state were greedy enough to build seattlements in the middle of it. They are kidnapped without reason from their homes and put in concetration camp were they are tortured. If they want to travell through their small part of land they have to go through humiliating isreal check points. They can't defend themself because they don't have the weapons to do so, but when they use only means they have avenge their country man they are called terrorist...but on the other hand the Zoinist state can use jet planes, Apaches on civilians and never be called terrorist, but rather actions would be justified as crack down terrorist. Kanelli if you can put yourself in palastinian shoes you would understand the crime that has been committed against Palastinian people.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 21, 2006
you cant get your own oil out of the ground with out our help and we can now drill very long distances and just take it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jul 21, 2006
Inquirer = Image Image
Mr Burj-Al-American Idiot
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jul 21, 2006
Mr & Mrs Inquirer wrote:you cant get your own oil out of the ground with out our help and we can now drill very long distances and just take it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The problem is we don't need Oil as much you need it, and if Oil needs to be digged their are plenty of Oil companies in China, Russia, INdonesia, Malaysia that would be happy to take over that. Just remember oil will run out soon, so I wonder how a country that can't do nothing with electricity or air polluting GM's will life without oil.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 21, 2006
And convesely how will a country that relies on money from oil sales will survive?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
XRW-147 wrote:

Do people actually know how the O&G demand/supply chain works around here? Oil sands? Pfft :lol:

From an article I searched.

Oil sands are barely mentioned.

In the midst of all this attention, it seems that heavy oil, oil sands and tar sands are being overlooked.

They are basically the same old hydrocarbons, but instead of being found in sands that are water-wet, the sands are oil-wet.

They tend to be found near the surface, so instead having to drill for them, for the most part, they are developed by mining them.

Oil sand reserves are found all over the world, but even in North America, alone, the volumes are huge.

I also believe that Canada is the largest supplier of oil to the US at the moment .... Iraq is somewhere down at 15th
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
kanelli wrote:So, Jews are persecuted by Hitler and betrayed by other European nations who handed over Jews to be sent to the concentration camps. The Jews decided they need to rebuild a homeland to protect themselves, and now they are overprotective and ruthless in doing that, but you can't understand and you dare to say that maybe it was better for Jews to be exterminated? Why is it possible for me to put myself in their shoes as well as Palestinians and Lebanese shoes, yet some posters on here are supporting genocide of Jews because they supposedly deserve it? Get some perspective and try to put yourself in other people's shoes for once!

Judaism is after all a RELIGION. I find it surprising that someone who claims to be an atheists has so much support for a nation that bases its existence on the ridiculous belief that they were "chosen by God" to have and occupy Israel.

Post-WWII Jews did not need to establish a home land! The holocaust guilt-trip was the perfect excuse to start colonizing on others' lands, for the benefits of Zionists and the nations that they were indebted to. We know that modern day Israel was formed by Europe's (UK) and allies betrayal of Palestinians. Palestinians were made to pay for the sins of the Europeans, and Zionists are still using their holocaust victimization to victimize others. Ironic, isn't it?
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
Is this going to turn into another "Israel doesn't have the right to exist" discussion?
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 21, 2006
This is a Lebanon and Palestine have a right to exist issue. This is the true issue that is playing out before our very eyes.

Enough with Israeli self-victimization; we get it, we got it, they exist, boy do they ever exist! Whose existence is REALLY at risk here? What country and territories are being decimated as I write this?

Let's use our common sense people.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 21, 2006
I am not so surprised; you always have to get someone who is a Jew lover like Nostradamus on board.

You must be one of those masters who still does not know what his real father was, a Christian or a Jew.

You get lost; Jew lovers like you never dare to show themselves in public in many places.
Anlil
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums