Israel And Lebanon

Topic locked
Jul 29, 2006
Here is a radical message that will send shock waves around the world without a single bullet.

All residents of Palestine (west bank & gaza) as well as lebanon should wear concentration camp style suits (white with black stripes) to send a powerful message to the world that suffering is suffering.

After all, everyoe within the wall built by isreal is in a "concentration camp" - just start wearing the suits and wait and see...

Lebanon and Palestine just do it.

I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 29, 2006
I-No-Jack wrote:Here is a radical message that will send shock waves around the world without a single bullet.

All residents of Palestine (west bank & gaza) as well as lebanon should wear concentration camp style suits (white with black stripes) to send a powerful message to the world that suffering is suffering.

After all, everyoe within the wall built by isreal is in a "concentration camp" - just start wearing the suits and wait and see...

Lebanon and Palestine just do it.

i dont like ur attitude :evil: :evil: better to say i dont like anything u say or do :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 29, 2006
Corcovado,

The point I-No-Jack is trying to make is, how many people have to die and suffer before the world starts listening and comes to their aid.

We read about it in the papers everyday, we see it ony the news every minute but what is being done? Nothing!

I was appalled at the Press conference with Bush and Blair. With Bush saying that they want a democratic, sovereign state for Lebanon and that this is the only way to do it. This guy is a moron, when will he learn that these countries don't all want to run the same way as the U.S. or UK. They have to sort it out for themselves.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 29, 2006
Choco you are right there was a huge political debate in the States about Dubai during the whole Dubai ports thing. There was talk about how Dubai needed saving, we were all suffering because there was no elected government.

Hmmm I can’t speak for others but I’m happy to live here over the states, there may be problems here, well for sure there are but I think Dubai is a lot less corrupt then the states and I rather have the leadership here over that of the American government.

Kanelli, Cretian was never as big US ass licker as Harper, I’m sad to see how our government reacted to the brutal murder of a 13 month old Canadian citizen and also its reaction to the deliberate bombing by Israel of the UN killing another Canadian.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 29, 2006
Wait a minute,

Didn't the palestinians just democratically elect a priminister but neither Bush nor Blair want him! So this talk about "democracy" is just talk.

The reason they repeat the same crap is because most people buy into and the "intellectuals" or those "with something to contribute or who object" can be easily dismissed - sort of like in this forum.
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 29, 2006
BEIRUT (Reuters) -
nostradamus
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 29, 2006
I saw the Bush/Blair press conference live - Bush announced that they will help with the reconstruction of Lebanon, including the building of houses. I thought the question by the BBC reporter was good - to paraphrase..

"you have said you would rebuild Lebanese houses, but the question the Lebanese would be asking is when you will tell Israel to stop destroying houses!"

He didn't give a straight answer to the question!
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 29, 2006
shafique wrote:I saw the Bush/Blair press conference live - Bush announced that they will help with the reconstruction of Lebanon, including the building of houses. I thought the question by the BBC reporter was good - to paraphrase..

"you have said you would rebuild Lebanese houses, but the question the Lebanese would be asking is when you will tell Israel to stop destroying houses!"

He didn't give a straight answer to the question!

That was funny
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2006
The news conference is available on the White House web site, text and videio:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/07/20060728-1.html

Q Mr. President, you spoke of having a plan to rebuild houses in Lebanon. Wouldn't the people of Lebanon rather know when you're going to tell the Israelis to stop destroying houses?
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jul 30, 2006
Isnt it great to see that Saudi, UAE, Bahrain and Oman have spent $5 billion on new military equipment from the US. Way to go guys, fund Israel by proxy.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Isnt it great to see that Saudi, UAE, Bahrain and Oman have spent $5 billion on new military equipment from the US. Way to go guys, fund Israel by proxy.

No maad I think its a good thing - more should be spent. If lebanon is putting up a resistance with sling shots and firecrackers think of the possibilities :wink:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 30, 2006
I know it is late, and i didn't read everything here.

Shafique.... They are revealing their plans, it is all business, rebuild iraq, rebuild lebanon, rebuild the middle east... which get me back to the points i want to make.

1) This is all part of trying to "Sell" their idea of new middle east with no resistance. aka. no hizboallah, nor Hamas.
2) FORCE "Democracy" in the middle east. Aka. Puppet governments.
3) Prepare for war on Syria and Iran. Check my posts about Iraq, the plans are moving forward.

about point 2) As mentioned above, Election were made in palestine, and people elected a leadership that is no puppet government.... so ... no money, no food and no support from any of the "DEMOCRATIC WORLD" what a hypocracy.

about point 3) well, we will see, but i think Hizboallah (god be with them) are doing good and they are doing great harm to Israel and so they plan is not moving as planned.

I saw Hassan Nasrallah message on Aljazeera and Almanar, he seemed very resonable and masha'allah very confident and simple.
I watched Bush and watched how they even couldn't issue a resolution in the UN to condamn targeting the UN office just because the states didn't agree.... What a hypocratic country that says democracy democracy and they hide behind the vito like a coward hiding behind he big Papa.

Anyway, lets hope of less blood shed and more resonable superpower in this cruel world.

Blessings to all Lebanese
yshimy

Jul 30, 2006
yshimy wrote: 2) As mentioned above, Election were made in palestine, and people elected a leadership that is no puppet government.... so ... no money, no food and no support from any of the "DEMOCRATIC WORLD" what a hypocracy.

Why would they give money, food and support for something which they dont get anything out of?
ajb
Dubai chat master

Jul 30, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Corcovado,

I was appalled at the Press conference with Bush and Blair. With Bush saying that they want a democratic, sovereign state for Lebanon and that this is the only way to do it. This guy is a moron, when will he learn that these countries don't all want to run the same way as the U.S. or UK. They have to sort it out for themselves.

Did u ever doubt it??!!! He has proved his stupidity on numerous occassions. Now i doubt the sanity of the american population for re-electing him!!!
Eros
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 30, 2006
I lost my faith when they elected him the first time
mraph33
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 30, 2006
The guy has always been a loser. Yet no-one stands upto him, it's pretty sad really.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jul 30, 2006
ARE YOU WATCHING TV PEOPLE ??????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: OH MY GOD THEY KILLED THE BABIES THE INNOCENT CHILDREN OH MY GOD :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 30, 2006
I cant take this pain anymore ..... where is the humanity ? Chocoholic , Pretty Penny , X-Raw ...Nick .. everyone please open ur TV and Hearts and Watch the terrorism of americans and Israelis .... :cry: :cry: :cry: Today The world turned BLACK ....
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 30, 2006
ajb wrote:
yshimy wrote: 2) As mentioned above, Election were made in palestine, and people elected a leadership that is no puppet government.... so ... no money, no food and no support from any of the "DEMOCRATIC WORLD" what a hypocracy.

Why would they give money, food and support for something which they dont get anything out of?

AJB.. the Israelis stopped giving the money that was rightfully for the Palestinians i.e. their share of the taxes (Israeli still collects but doesn't give back) and stopped allowing all money into Palestine. Also just to give you one example of many a power plant in Palestine was insured for $46 million, the insurance plan covered everything including acts of war and terrorism. The power plant was destroyed by Israeli forces but since the policy is underwritten by a US company they said they won't give the money to the Palestinians to rebuild nor did they allow the entry of new equipment bought into the country, since Hamas took over, and I was there sharing a hotel with the UN observers who rightfully said there was no manipulation and it was a fair election the world cut all financial ties and started starving the Palestinian people.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 30, 2006
The bomb which was used to kill the women and children in Qana this morning, it was one of those which was transferred from the US to help Israel through the UK.

This will give many people a reason to call for more attack on the USA and London.

It is now clear that the UK and the USA are partners with Israel killing all those civilians.
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 30, 2006
I cant believe the news today
Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? how long...

cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight...

Broken bottles under childrens feet
Bodies strewn across the dead end street
But I wont heed the battle call
It puts my back up
Puts my back up against the wall

Sunday, bloody sunday
Sunday, bloody sunday
Sunday, bloody sunday
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 30, 2006
MaaaD wrote:I cant believe the news today
Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? how long...

cause tonight...we can be as one
Tonight...

Broken bottles under childrens feet
Bodies strewn across the dead end street
But I wont heed the battle call
It puts my back up
Puts my back up against the wall

Sunday, bloody sunday
Sunday, bloody sunday
Sunday, bloody sunday

:cry: :cry: :cry: Sad so sad
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 30, 2006
i think Nostradamos and Mr.and Ms Inquirer and mrph have nothing to say now :evil: :evil: :evil:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Jul 30, 2006
Corcs, people are watching the news every day.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jul 30, 2006
I dont care who started the mayhem but am sure both sides should be sickened by the sight of dead bodies mostly children.
It hurts so much;posters should be made of those children and th women maybe then they can see cos am sure 99% of these people hav bad sights.
ade
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 31, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Isnt it great to see that Saudi, UAE, Bahrain and Oman have spent $5 billion on new military equipment from the US. Way to go guys, fund Israel by proxy.

they would have been better of by purshasing some balls instead !
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 31, 2006
xibit wrote:

Amen!!
freza
Dubai chat master

Jul 31, 2006
It's shocking! I can't understand how people that are affected by long term violence and war can continue to choose violence as a means to resolve their conflict.

I don't understand how the people who supposed to lead a nation, can choose to lead their nation into war and further violence.
phunkhoney
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 31, 2006
freza wrote:
xibit wrote:

Amen!!

Second/third that :!:
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 31, 2006
As Sun Tzu said in the 'Art of War' written over 2,500 years ago:

'When in peace prepare for war, when in war prepare for peace'.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums