Online Dating Can Be Tough

Topic locked
Online Dating Can Be Tough Mar 20, 2013
Here’s a little secret that those of the female persuasion keep from us guys: Women, even very beautiful women, like to be approached by a confident and interesting man. Are you surprised? It’s true…and confident and interesting are much more important than looks to ladies of all ages, too. That’s true for internet dating, as well as, dating in your brick and mortar world but we’re talking about internet dating here…so back to the subject at hand.

Once you have joined an online dating service, you will find that there a lot more men than women and that the men are much more likely to browse profiles and make initial contacts than women. Yes, it’s a woman’s world…still. It’s “traditional” for men to make the first move. It always has been and it always will be. Some things never change. That’s why your profile and picture are so important.

Remember…confident and interesting….and that does not translate to cocky and self-centered. It’s important that your profile lets people know that you have friends you care about and that you are passionately interested in a variety of things…not JUST sports. Another thing about that all-important profile….please don’t start it with, “I’m the guy your mama warned you about”.

You will have just shot yourself in the foot with that line. Another one to never use is, “I could be the man of your dreams”. The lady HOPES you are but she will be the judge of that…so don’t insult her intelligence. Remember….exude confidence and interesting and you will find that lady you have been looking for…or she will find you.

Won’t it be nice to have the ladies contacting you instead of you having to do everything? If you write a great profile that stands out in the crowd, that will happen.

Groundfalling
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough Mar 28, 2013
Really helpful information
imranmughal
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough Apr 10, 2013
Can I give my input on this matter?....

Well of course i can right... so what i want to say is that if you think that woman that go on dating websites look For guys differently when we look for girls then you must be joking?!

Confidence gets the interest but the only sure and sealed, proven way is looks... you can dress up like a better looking guy than what you really are but the principles of looking good still starts with your features (face and body), smell and tone of voice comes when the date is made.

In other words woman look at guys features just as guys look at womans features- fat, ugly ...etc.

It is good to be confident dont miss understand but it is also best to realize you didn’t get the girl because ehe actually does like a six pack more than an interesting & confident personality.

But every nation and its people do some times get excluded from the rules we believe in today. So get yourself a Pinoy or Thai bride to make life easier :D
picollo
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough Apr 11, 2013
Online dating.. Never...
voxlon
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough May 15, 2013
never worked on me ... lols
SanaRabbani
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough May 25, 2013
haha for sure nowadays making love is not an easy task!
appsstathamlee
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough Jun 06, 2013
yeah, guys feel something to get stimulated to make love to their girl, a quality rated movie is required
malikmudassar
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough Sep 01, 2013
A female friend of mine did online dating one time... haha poor sod... she met this really intersting guy sounded confident etc... they decided to meet she asked me to come along as a measure of security, i sat a few tables away like a sad trout... but boy was this going to be the funniest day... she was prasing him etc... and when he turned up

Haha haha haha one ugly fat crap of meat... hahaha i had to record this on my phone her face was just f up... sent it around to all our friends she still has nightmares..

so looks is important, you dont have to george clooney brad fitt etc.. but you need to look after yourself... and yeah a good pair of shoes aswell tells a certain type of man.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Online Dating Can Be Tough Dec 03, 2013
Funny statements there. Actually it is hard for me to approach someone i do not know so you are right about that. However, what happens when you write a great profile, get ladies contacting you but at the end of it all, you are still same self absorbed dude you have always been. So it all goes back to character of the person, great profile or not. I think i would easily chat with a person who doesn't have a great profile but when i am chatting, he is can last a conversation.
jordannabird
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance