Learn How Filipinas Verses Non-Filipinas Look!!!

Topic locked
Oct 06, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:
farthestpoint wrote:This is the hilarious thread that brought me in to DF...

Shall I say "Thank You, puppypup?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You might regret it one day...but not too soon!

:D :D :D

Knight

:roll: wonders why :roll:

farthestpoint
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 06, 2008
farthestpoint wrote:
Dubai Knight wrote:
farthestpoint wrote:This is the hilarious thread that brought me in to DF...

Shall I say "Thank You, puppypup?"

You might regret it one day...but not too soon!

Knight

:roll: wonders why :roll:

Thats for me to know, and you to find out!

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 07, 2008
Damn.... I thought this thread had died the natural death!!

What the hell? At least this has been the most hilarious one in recent times.

Puppypup... I am a Philipino..... will you marry me????? aaaawwww!!!!

Ok.... only kidding.
sa4877
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 07, 2008
scarlet wrote:AGAIN - GET OVER IT. You should be happy you "blend" so well. i have been told I am spanish, french , italian, indonesian, english, arabic... makes me happy I can fit into any society in the world.

Don't look at your face look at your dress actions and speech.

very well worded, heck I've even been called white before :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeleft: lol
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 08, 2008
fayz wrote:
scarlet wrote:AGAIN - GET OVER IT. You should be happy you "blend" so well. i have been told I am spanish, french , italian, indonesian, english, arabic... makes me happy I can fit into any society in the world.

Don't look at your face look at your dress actions and speech.

very well worded, heck I've even been called white before :pukeright: :pukeleft: :pukeleft: lol

Duuuuude! About time you made a comeback!

See, told you there was stuff goin' on in here...

Lend me your child!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 08, 2008
Dubai Knight wrote:Lend me your child!

Knight

Be careful what you wish for he isn't all grins ;)
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Oct 08, 2008
fayz wrote:

Knight

dont lend DK your little one, think "rental"

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Oct 08, 2008
fayz wrote:

Knight

Well at least he doesn't jump up and chew your arm off every time you come home!

Her indoors may do from time to time!

And don't listen to Arnie, he is a running dog of the capitalist society and charges for blinking!

Knight
Dubai Knight

Oct 08, 2008
well, i'm not charging for hair growth, so there is hope for me yet

:lol:
arniegang

Apr 13, 2009
arniegang wrote:well, i'm not charging for hair growth, so there is hope for me yet

:lol:

In the meantime, you probably opened up a Barber shop by now, didn't you?

Thats charging for hair growth. Monetize, 'The Arnie Way'...guess thats my way too 8) :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
On the topic of hair. How could I be Filipina or Asian? I'm so hairy that I'm a forest. I have a unibrow. I wax or thread my Frida Kahlo mustache. My baby fine hair gets disheveled the moment I step outdoors. It frizzes it in the rain.

Don't East or Southeast Asians have smooth hairless skin? Perfect hair in all kinds of weather?

Think about it. :scratch:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 13, 2009
puppypup wrote:On the topic of hair. How could I be Filipina or Asian? I'm so hairy that I'm a forest. I have a unibrow. I wax or thread my Frida Kahlo mustache. My baby fine hair gets disheveled the moment I step outdoors. It frizzes it in the rain.

Don't East or Southeast Asians have smooth hairless skin? Perfect hair in all kinds of weather?

You don't wanna be called 'whitey' thats for sure. With that description you just gave us, nobody would want you here :lol: ;)

I'm bad, I know 8)
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
And then she says:

I am French, English, Irish, Spanish and Lituanian, but NOT Philipino. (Holds up 2 photos) See the difference.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
puppypup wrote:On the topic of hair. How could I be Filipina or Asian? I'm so hairy that I'm a forest. I have a unibrow. I wax or thread my Frida Kahlo mustache. My baby fine hair gets disheveled the moment I step outdoors. It frizzes it in the rain.

Ugh. Not a pretty picture.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Ugh. Not a pretty picture.
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009

Good grief :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2009
sage & onion wrote:

Good grief :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats what I said 8)
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
sage & onion wrote:

Thats what I said 8)

Me2
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2009

I think I'm in love.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:

I think I'm in love.

Seems like a sort of camel comparison
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Apr 13, 2009

I think puppypup maye take exception at your suggestion!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Puppypup: Hope this helps:

Americans are referred to as "Yanks".

When someone asks "Then what are you" tell them "I'm a Heinz 57 variety". And then they will say "what's that?". And you say "a little bit of everything".

I think you got all the attention you craved and are probably overwhelmed and exhausted by it.

Oh, and by the way, those three guys - I think they were using a pick up line on you. They probably could smell the desperation reeking off of you.

Sorry, one other thing, thank you for starting this thread because it was one of the funniest ones I have seen since being a member.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
This has to be the stupidest/funniest thread ever....

The ONLY reason I can see for the OP being offened by Arab men mistaking her for a Fillipina if it effects her rates for the night :D
Dubaidude007
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 13, 2009
Hey puppypup..I can understand what you are saying baby! If you are white and a Brit, and someone comes up to you and asks "you Nigerian?" that probably would make you exclaim "Good grief!!" I am sure.
Anyway, I never look at the face; my attention always gets focussed on the chest! Do you have a hairy chest?? 'Coz if you do, that would sure be a turn off for me!!
zonker
BANNED

Apr 13, 2009
must be a full moon tonight.... :cyclops:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 13, 2009
Speedhump wrote:must be a full moon tonight.... :cyclops:

After watching the sun, yeah. Or are you flirting with her?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
Speedhump wrote:must be a full moon tonight.... :cyclops:

After watching the sun, yeah. Or are you flirting with her?

I see you are quite interested in SH :occasion9:
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
You see what you want to see. Maybe you need to change your glasses.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 13, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:You see what you want to see. Maybe you need to change your glasses.

:sad5:
RobbyG

Apr 13, 2009
[quote="puppypup"]On the topic of hair. How could I be Filipina or Asian? I'm so hairy that I'm a forest. I have a unibrow. I wax or thread my Frida Kahlo mustache. My baby fine hair gets disheveled the moment I step outdoors. It frizzes it in the rain.

Think about it. :scratch:[/quote

you have mustachio? :P
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat