What Do These Arab Men REALLY Think Of Asian Chicks?

Topic locked
Feb 01, 2009
well after a long working day I am not up to a useless argument about relationships, just let whoever love whoever, and I am pretty sure you made your point, which is not a secret so
TO ALL ASIAN WOMEN:" NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ARAB MEN ARE AFTER (REMEMBER ALL OTHER MEN AROUND THE WORLD ARE ANGELS), SO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FALL IN LOVE IN WITH ONE OF THEM.

M.

Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 01, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:well after a long working day I am not up to a useless argument about relationships, just let whoever love whoever, and I am pretty sure you made your point, which is not a secret so
TO ALL ASIAN WOMEN:" NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ARAB MEN ARE AFTER (REMEMBER ALL OTHER MEN AROUND THE WORLD ARE ANGELS), SO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FALL IN LOVE IN WITH ONE OF THEM.

M.

not only for Asian women :roll:

:lol:
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:not only for Asian women :roll:

Lolly come on. You're encouraging her :o

When I asked about what's innocent I really meant it: I suppose being innocent in this city is out of the equation. Naive could be the word and yes, that's true and your point acquired.

The Arab dudes can't do any thing with Arab chics thing is not always the case: I know many Arab unmarried couples who live together.

Your call for any group of people to be put in a box and to stick with a set of rules (even their own dominating culture) isn't exactly the best way to practice and breach for freedom. Every one,even Bangladeshis (someone will bark for that :twisted: ) are free to adopt any culture, behavior, or religion they want.

This freedom may come with a price: Asian women got heartbroken, Arab men got bad reputation, People trying and hitting on every short term opportunity they encounter in this city, ... BUT you can't stop people from doing whatever they want or judge them collectively and claim ur a free person.

Instead, you may wanna warn Asian women to be careful, not to fall so easily, ... etc
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 02, 2009
Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
anyway how is your vacation going, wish you find all your babies in good conditions:).
cheers,
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 02, 2009
Hi all. I just joined today, these forums (fora?) look like fun....

Asian women get a raw deal in many ways in the Middle East, by Asian I mean Indonesian, Indian, Chinese, Filipina, etc. Indo and Pinay housemaids are often terribly abused in the house (and not just by men)judging by the international rights groups reports I read about. Indian and chinese come here to find work and are often forced into prostitution (not often by Arabs though I believe, usually their own countrymen). In short there seems to be a prejudice against Asian women in the ME in general, treating them as a lower form of life. I am generalizing I know, not everyone thinks like this. But it's easy to see how this translates into some of what I read above, Arab men treating asian women as sex toys, and keeping them happy with money/gifts, while they wait to marry a nice local girl later on. Anyway arab guys don't just harrass asian women, I know western girls that have been shouted at many times from car windows at night, chased in their own cars and scared witless, etc. Mahmoud, I know Arab men aren't the only ones after sex and little else, but there are better ways to go about it!

I also know polite, kind and gently local guys, but the extremes of behaviour shown by some do need to be addressed, and respect shown to all races.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 02, 2009
Welcome to the Forum (fora):) Speedhump.
What do these Arab men REALLY think of Asian chicks?
this is the topic name.

1-Some Arab men think of some Asian chicks as cheap joy, and Asian chicks knows and accept that.

2-Some Arab men think of some Asian chicks as pros*****, because they are for rent in some streets (Go see in Reqqa).

3-Some Arab men think of some Asian chicks as real friendship, coz they offer them respect and honesty, I know some examples of arab men who are married to Asian's.
NOTE: Local are not included in that, I am 99.99999% sure non local guy gonna married to Asian or western chicks, and the other 0.00001% may be.

4-Some Arab men doesn't care about nationalities or whatever else, and just live life and enjoying it, not trying be a hero of one of this stories.

OK, now after classifying Arab men, I wish i made it clear, can you tell me the difference between arab men and other men on the land of facts.
(if there is).
cheers,
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 02, 2009
oki doki

i will shut it :D:D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
anyway how is your vacation going, wish you find all your babies in good conditions:).
cheers,
M.

my babies are all good

and i m great too having fun and the whole day i m recieving kisses

gosh since long time :D:D

ths Mahmoud
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
cheers,
M.

my babies are all good

ths Mahmoud

Babies...??? I didn't opt for babies when we signed up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooo Nooo, I've been screwed! Were are my 72 virgins?? :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 02, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
cheers,
M.

my babies are all good

ths Mahmoud

well if someone want me he need to take me as i m :P
meeeeeeeee and my babies :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper

Feb 02, 2009
yea, this is true love,
people are packages not pieces :D
have a nice vacation.
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 02, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
cheers,
M.

my babies are all good

ths Mahmoud

well if someone want me he need to take me as i m :P
meeeeeeeee and my babies :D

Haha Ohhhh why didn't you say so !!!

SOLD, to the highest bidder from Europe...RobbyGee 8)

Just kidding love. I'll take you and the kids in exchange for ever lasting love and dignity.

How's that for a change? :oops:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 02, 2009
OK well put Mahmoud and thanks for the wecome :)

I stand by my points, but I hear you. There are all sorts, in all nationalities. You are for sure one of the more enlightened Arabs, and I am one of the more enlightened Westerners :sunny: However I would urge you to read 'The Hidden Face of Eve' by Nawal El Saadawi (a female Egyptian author) to see how poorly women in general can be treated in the Muslim world (I know I have expanded that way beyond Arab realm!).

I won't add to this thread further, I don't want a war!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 02, 2009
bedro wrote:

When I asked about what's innocent I really meant it: I suppose being innocent in this city is out of the equation. Naive could be the word and yes, that's true and your point acquired.

The Arab dudes can't do any thing with Arab chics thing is not always the case: I know many Arab unmarried couples who live together.

Your call for any group of people to be put in a box and to stick with a set of rules (even their own dominating culture) isn't exactly the best way to practice and breach for freedom. Every one,even Bangladeshis (someone will bark for that :twisted: ) are free to adopt any culture, behavior, or religion they want.

This freedom may come with a price: Asian women got heartbroken, Arab men got bad reputation, People trying and hitting on every short term opportunity they encounter in this city, ... BUT you can't stop people from doing whatever they want or judge them collectively and claim ur a free person.

Instead, you may wanna warn Asian women to be careful, not to fall so easily, ... etc

Dude whatever you say, it ALL COMES DOWN to ONE THING. These breed of Men couldn't control themselves, they have so much respect to their own women thus they see the others as second rate species who they can just toy around, "Living life FREELY" until they come back again to their own wonderful culture by marrying and settling down with their fiance since they where 2 months old. :D

Ain't life grand? :twisted:
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 02, 2009
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:

Dude whatever you say, it ALL COMES DOWN to ONE THING. These breed of Men couldn't control themselves, they have so much respect to their own women thus they see the others as second rate species who they can just toy around, "Living life FREELY" until they come back again to their own wonderful culture by marrying and settling down with their fiance since they where 2 months old. :D

Ain't life grand? :twisted:

I stated a logical set of assumptions that drawn a conclusion. Have you even tried to challenge that?

I'll tell you the bottom line: I'm against racism/discrimination in all forms and degrees. And I understand now that you don't like Arab men and looking down upon them...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
I think we should just say that men from all nationalities can either be good or bad...and those that are bad all suck! :(

P.S. no one can get upset with me because I didn't generalize anyone :x
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 03, 2009
bedro wrote:
I stated a logical set of assumptions that drawn a conclusion. Have you even tried to challenge that?

I'll tell you the bottom line: I'm against racism/discrimination in all forms and degrees. And I understand now that you don't like Arab men and looking down upon them...

It doesn't matter man, and it doesn't change the way I see it.
I generalize all Arab men are like that because I'm fed up with that kind of stupid excuse..its absurd and doesn't give any justice. You use people over a dense reason that none of us can object.

I can be more harsh for this, - I think they just better off living within their area OR don't mix with other cultures. I hung out with Arabs back in school when I was there in Dubai but I must admit I never did make good friends with most of them(except for 1 Pali chick..and some local half-ies)..once we were in the cafeteria and these Arabs kept lookin at us in a unexplainable way.. and even shouted "Only Arabs!" when we once sat in their "hang out place" (as they claim). -And not to mention when we hang out in malls!!- But hell..who am I kidding, its your area afterall. :roll: Well, I don't know maybe not all of them are like that but that's what I usually encounter (even here in America). I even tackled with them on how they see the Westerns and Asians. They look down upon us too. (bad luck for me I absorb both prejudice from them cuz I don't look full White or full Asian, lol) Anyways it has been better to make friends with Indians, Pakis, Europeans and Africans - which until now I keep in contact with.

You tell me now Bedro who is the racist here.

....my assumptions from the very start was true after all.

But, I can't change the world eh! :mrgreen:
None of us can.

S.
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 03, 2009
sara08 wrote:
It doesn't matter man, and it doesn't change the way I see it.
I generalize all Arab men are like that because I'm fed up with that kind of stupid excuse..its absurd and doesn't give any justice. You use people over a dense reason that none of us can object.

I can be more harsh for this, - I think they just better off living within their area OR don't mix with other cultures. I hung out with Arabs back in school when I was there in Dubai but I must admit I never did make good friends with most of them(except for 1 Pali chick..and some local half-ies)..once we were in the cafeteria and these Arabs kept lookin at us in a unexplainable way.. and even shouted "Only Arabs!" when we once sat in their "hang out place" (as they claim). -And not to mention when we hang out in malls!!- But hell..who am I kidding, its your area afterall. :roll: Well, I don't know maybe not all of them are like that but that's what I usually encounter (even here in America). I even tackled with them on how they see the Westerns and Asians. They look down upon us too. (bad luck for me I absorb both prejudice from them cuz I don't look full White or full Asian, lol) Anyways it has been better to make friends with Indians, Pakis, Europeans and Africans - which until now I keep in contact with.

You tell me now Bedro who is the racist here.

....my assumptions from the very start was true after all.

But, I can't change the world eh! :mrgreen:
None of us can.

S.

In a previous post you mentioned something about hypocrisy, now ur talking "stupid" and "absurd". Guess if ur using this language in real life a lot of people wouldn't be very friendly with u.

I know that Dubai isn't the most culture tolerant city in the planet and there is a lot of racists in the city. Arabs and non-Arabs.

I suppose u were raised in Dubai or spend some school days there at least. And u suffer from discrimination from Arabs and now ur discriminating back.

And regarding your precious advice for Arabs to stay in their own area or not to mix with other cultures: I think it's not that much useful for Dubai since it's an Arab city after all!
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
bedro wrote:
In a previous post you mentioned something about hypocrisy, now ur talking "stupid" and "absurd". Guess if ur using this language in real life a lot of people wouldn't be very friendly with u.

I know that Dubai isn't the most culture tolerant city in the planet and there is a lot of racists in the city. Arabs and non-Arabs.

I suppose u were raised in Dubai or spend some school days there at least. And u suffer from discrimination from Arabs and now ur discriminating back.

And regarding your precious advice for Arabs to stay in their own area or not to mix with other cultures: I think it's not that much useful for Dubai since it's an Arab city after all!

I do. And from the way you say that it just proves that you guys have no freedom of speech after all. Do you? Are 'stupid, 'absurd', and 'hypocrisy' prohibited words in your culture hence you just use bombs instead? :lol:
sry. :oops:

I wasn't raised in Dubai I only lived there for 3 years.
I'll make a bet..if you see a single Arab chick in a mix of Indian-Filipino-European group, then maybe I might change my mind..a little. Honestly, I nothing against the way you're thinking, moreover I give a crap. But you waste everywhere....harming us who doesn't concern an F out of you. :D

Regarding your last sentence, you need to re-read my previous post again. :lol:
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 03, 2009
^^^^
Alright, I know that's mean and I'm sry. I know I shouldn't attack you like that. I'm just stating the truth as what I see and what I've experienced, but it doesn't mean I take my words back. Nothing personal Bedro.
sara08
Dubai Forum User

Feb 03, 2009
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:

I do. And from the way you say that it just proves that you guys have no freedom of speech after all. Do you? Are 'stupid, 'absurd', and 'hypocrisy' prohibited words in your culture hence you just use bombs instead? :lol:

I wasn't raised in Dubai I only lived there for 3 years.
I'll make a bet..if you see a single Arab chick in a mix of Indian-Filipino-European group, then maybe I might change my mind..a little. Honestly, I nothing against the way you're thinking, moreover I give a crap. But you waste everywhere....harming us who doesn't concern an F out of you. :D

Regarding your last sentence, you need to re-read my previous post again. :lol:

Are 'stupid, 'absurd', and 'hypocrisy' prohibited words in your culture hence you just use bombs instead? :lol:

WTF is this? You want to talk racism and your arguments involve bombs? Let me put it to you clearly, in life there are no victims, only volunteers. You speak as though arab men put a gun to asian women's head and force them to stick around. You know what I find cheap and trashy? A woman that hangs around men because she enjoy the gifts and money. Where I come from we call that a mercenary or gold digger. This demonstrates very poor education and no self respect. A self respecting woman would rather starve than accept things from someone she thinks is disrespectin her.

Now tell me who's worst: a man who is using a woman as a fun toy or a woman who is using a man as a walking wallet? I am amazed at how people move to other people's land then start whining and pointing fingers. What you don' realize is that racism and discrimination breeds more racism and discrimination. Maybe if you had something interesting to talk about other than how you want to spend men's money they would give you a bit more respect. You are so deep into double standards it's not even funny.
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 03, 2009
Pimpin80 wrote:
Are 'stupid, 'absurd', and 'hypocrisy' prohibited words in your culture hence you just use bombs instead? :lol:

WTF is this? You want to talk racism and your arguments involve bombs? Let me put it to you clearly, in life there are no victims, only volunteers. You speak as though arab men put a gun to asian women's head and force them to stick around. You know what I find cheap and trashy? A woman that hangs around men because she enjoy the gifts and money. Where I come from we call that a mercenary or gold digger. This demonstrates very poor education and no self respect. A self respecting woman would rather starve than accept things from someone she thinks is disrespectin her.

Now tell me who's worst: a man who is using a woman as a fun toy or a woman who is using a man as a walking wallet? I am amazed at how people move to other people's land then start whining and pointing fingers. What you don' realize is that racism and discrimination breeds more racism and discrimination. Maybe if you had something interesting to talk about other than how you want to spend men's money they would give you a bit more respect. You are so deep into double standards it's not even funny.

Thanks dude :lol: :lol: :lol:

And for sara08: You need anger management counseling. And if u excuse me I'll refrain from responding to u hereafter.

bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 03, 2009
bedro wrote:
Pimpin80 wrote:

And for sara08: You need anger management counseling. And if u excuse me I'll refrain from responding to u hereafter.

Good decision Bedro,:)
have nice day all,
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master

Feb 04, 2009
i dont think they really think much of it....why would they? they are a dime a dozen all over dubai. depending on the man's intention each asian woman is treated accordingly
DubaiInformationSite
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 04, 2009
bedro wrote:
Pimpin80 wrote:

Hey brother, I feel dutybound to call 'em as I see 'em! I am just so sick of women thinking they can take advantage of men but that men can't do the same. Besides, her speech is pure frustration because her argumentation makes no sense, you are therefore right to ignore her!

I always stand by what's true and what's right!
Pimpin80
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Aug 02, 2009
personally i find some asians attractive, but not Filipinos for sure .
Animal Instinct
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 02, 2009
Animal Instinct wrote:personally i find some asians attractive, but not Filipinos for sure .

Korean and Mongolian women are my tops for Asian women beauty.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 02, 2009
same old story repeats itself :shock:
let summarize things up as i am an Arabic boy
these the following type of Arabs which i can analyze:

type1 : coming as new in the county and feeling lonely of missing his home country and some close people, thus trying to figure it out with Asians as new thing, he has not get used to see in his country before, wishing to have some to chill out with no specific thing in mind, just to try out and go with the flow. this type is wishing but can not get any. some type of guys who raised up in restrictive family or with some religious attitude with high or very good education level. kind of a serious guy.

type 2 : coming and put in his mind to screw up every women regardless if she was an Asian or anything else and Asians just easier for now, as soon as possible due the restricted society he was living in his home country with low to good education level. kind of a playboy guy.

type 3 : coming and get mixed with other Arabs and get some idea about what going on in the country, got many opinions and saw how Arabs going with Asians, he starting to build an idea and attitude, he will be stuck in the middle and with neutral attitude till something get happened directly to him, he is still in doubt and waiting. kind of a mature or confident guy. with medium to high education.

type 4 : coming and get interested in Asians, wishing to get any but still worrying about what other Arabs might think about him, if he tried then it will be away of other Arabs' eyes. probably he will not be proud to get an Asian girl. and the relationship will be unstable and she cant rely on him.

Type 5 : coming and he is very a proud of being an Arab and thinking that every Asian woman must obey and show him that she is long and he could own her by point his finger toward her, kind of guys who will never care about feelings or waste his time with any kind of serious stuff,

Type 6 : coming and keep telling that "wtf" Asians sucks. this kind of guys you will never see him with any Asians and if u interested in Asians better to avoid being with him.

Type 7 : a guy who has no any opinion about Asians as long as they r going good with him, since he is get engaged or married in his home country.

Type 8 : a guy who has bisksual personality, which he might found a good place to hang out freely with some dreamy people.

Type 9 : a guy whose just bound religiously and will never think about that till he get married.

Type 10 : a guy who is looking but he is unsure he will get a boy or a girl due the fact you cant tell if that Asian is a boy or a girl till you see what between his legs. so someday he will find out. let's see then.

now, about love and serious stuff, let us face it, u want an Arab guy back to his home country with his Asian girl and tell his family that he loves her and wanna marry her !!

there are some Arab guys ready to be committed with an Asian girl as long as they stay in uae , once he leave , he leave everything behind his back for no return back. from the Asian girl's view he is honest and sincere, that's right, he is , but just for now not for later when he leave the country.

some Arab guys, see Asians as something they wish to see in Arab girls like the natural smooth body and the simple and humble personality which most Arab girl just missing these things. so that's something just might attract Arab guys to Asian girls in general, but in specific that might not that mean reason as long as the Asian's body is just different in shape than Arab girls, which for most Arabs they see Arab girls have shaped and full female strings.

for some Arab guys as they see Asians just innocent and they could do whatever they think about just enough those Asian girls are not Arabs and don't know about arabs' games and traditions.

finally, the Asians themselves are attracted to Arabs and give the chance for Arab guys to get them, yes some Asians still stick with other Asians, but once they got an Arab friend they will be proud of that and among of other Asians, its like they got an advantage over the other Asian by getting an Arab guy or whatever another nationality since not another Asian as they r.

wish u all enjoyed what i analyzed and stop opening similar thread in future about that thing.

Regards...
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 02, 2009
nothing else to be said, you oretty much said it all :)
Animal Instinct
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: What Do These Arab Men REALLY Think Of Asian Chicks? Jun 10, 2010
well, dubai can be a new home for these women .. !
Aleena
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance