Arab Women And Non Arab Guys

  • Reply
Re: Arab women and non arab guys Jun 11, 2009
worldguy wrote:I see lot of Arab guys with non arab women, but not the other way around. Why is that?

Cultural difference, religion .....


I think that it is because arabs women are conservative, for an arab guy being with a non arab woman gives him some freedom in the relationship..of course not all of them think the same way, but it is a part of the truth..IN MY POINT OF VIEW

Liberty7
Dubai Forum Visitor
User avatar
Posts: 15
Location: DXB

  • Reply
Jun 12, 2009
my local friend also have a non arab lady and they are happy,
harrySFRIEND
Dubai Forums Member
User avatar
Posts: 29

  • Reply
Jun 16, 2009
I seem to attract the attention of Arab women especially Lebanese, Syrian and Egyptian maybe because I look very different to the Arab men they are accustomed to who have dark hair and eye colourings.
Ruggedblond
Dubai Forums Member
Posts: 37

  • Reply
Jun 27, 2009
actually i had experiences with dating non arab men, but i disliked it. because my interests are differ than them ! i prefer arab men so that we know what connect us such culture, religion and feedback.
non arab as i saw take a relationship in rush !

what a wonderful and healthy to calm down taking relationship slowly in order to control it so i can approach long-term relationship which is healthy relationship.
Kissy
Dubai Forums Member
User avatar
Posts: 29

  • Reply
Jun 27, 2009
Kissy wrote:actually i had experiences with dating non arab men, but i disliked it. because my interests are differ than them ! i prefer arab men so that we know what connect us such culture, religion and feedback.
non arab as i saw take a relationship in rush !

what a wonderful and healthy to calm down taking relationship slowly in order to control it so i can approach long-term relationship which is healthy relationship.


Well said.
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter
User avatar
Posts: 127
Location: Underground

  • Reply
Sep 09, 2009
i had my enough background and experience with those kinds of arabic women, with all i find somthing common, althought of the matter of the education level, culture , and even relegion ... etc i found the same copy with each ... as an arabic man was trying to get an arabic relation coz of the relegion (most of arabics are muslims) , after all i decided to through this race away , i have europe relation for three yrs now in UAE , she s really a perfect lady if u looking for the completion , smooth flower if u looking for the softness, minded if u looking for the wise , straight if u looking for the Principles , she s really an angel , and with all ...... she s Muslim now for few months .
wat i need more ...
i thank god who gave me this present, maybe coz how much i suffered :p
bdr
Dubai Expat Wannabe
Posts: 5

  • Reply
Sep 12, 2009
sarah
is there any perfect resaon arab gals prefer to date non arab.arab guys is more handsome then others.
:o
sajid_anza
Dubai Forum Guest
Posts: 3

  • Reply
Sep 13, 2009
Bora Bora, can you PM me your email address. I am new to the UAE and would like to meet likeminded people. I would like to PM you but being new to the site I am unable as I think you have to post 10 messages beforehand. Thanks.
chocoparis1
UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1

  • Reply
Sep 13, 2009
chocoparis1 wrote:Bora Bora, can you PM me your email address. I am new to the UAE and would like to meet likeminded people. I would like to PM you but being new to the site I am unable as I think you have to post 10 messages beforehand. Thanks.


You cannot send or receive until you hit the 10 post mark. When you do, contact me.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord
User avatar
Posts: 8411
Location: At the moment Dubai Forums

  • Reply
Sep 24, 2009
I guess its because they dont have taste:D
finny76
Dubai Forums Member
Posts: 39

  • Reply
Oct 25, 2009
Hey worldguy

You know why because here some ppl dont think out of the box (NO OFFENSE) , am a local girl real arab not persian or from another desent, am in a realtionship with non-local from the other side of the world SO WHAT!!!! were all humans nobody is better than anybody i believe we are all the same i honestly respect all the ppl all over the world , 100% support for a local girl X a non-local guy couples lolz.....

PrincessN ^^
PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member
User avatar
Posts: 42

  • Reply
Oct 26, 2009
it is common here
atifsajjad
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 21

  • Reply
:) Oct 27, 2009
I am an Emarati female and always been attracted to expats and would like to point out few things
that in UAE it always been easy for an Arab guy to do what so ever because the culture/tradition sees
that nothing humiliates a man, an Emarati female cannot date (we date in secret) and one mistake by us females will humiliate the family name
which is not fair. You will see alot of Arab woman dating American and Europeans in secret but what if they fell in love?
the only way for an Emarati woman to be with the love of her life is running away with him, specially if her family are not open minded
and could get dragged into honour killing...the UAE desert is filled with dead bodies that no one talks about. I have dated a great American guy and had the courage to walk in the mall of the emirates with him, dinner and movies and the way the Emarati guys stared at us was filled with anger and jealousy. I do hope that things could change in UAE and us Emarati females could be with who ever we choose without being judged by society and get executed by the hands of our own parents. And I do hope that every Emirati guy who dates non locals could give there sisters a chance to do the same.

Oh and I always been told that expats are scared to date an Emirati female.. is that true?
Arabian.Rose
Dubai Expat Wannabe
Posts: 7

  • Reply
Oct 27, 2009
Arabian Rose, thank you for your post, it's lovely to see a local girls point of view. Hope that you stick around and give more of the same.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005
User avatar
Posts: 12829

  • Reply
Re: :) Oct 27, 2009
Arabian.Rose wrote:I am an Emarati female and always been attracted to expats and would like to point out few things
that in UAE it always been easy for an Arab guy to do what so ever because the culture/tradition sees
that nothing humiliates a man, an Emarati female cannot date (we date in secret) and one mistake by us females will humiliate the family name
which is not fair. You will see alot of Arab woman dating American and Europeans in secret but what if they fell in love?
the only way for an Emarati woman to be with the love of her life is running away with him, specially if her family are not open minded
and could get dragged into honour killing...the UAE desert is filled with dead bodies that no one talks about. I have dated a great American guy and had the courage to walk in the mall of the emirates with him, dinner and movies and the way the Emarati guys stared at us was filled with anger and jealousy. I do hope that things could change in UAE and us Emarati females could be with who ever we choose without being judged by society and get executed by the hands of our own parents. And I do hope that every Emirati guy who dates non locals could give there sisters a chance to do the same.

Oh and I always been told that expats are scared to date an Emirati female.. is that true?



well just to give you an example of other regions muslims. i grew up in the states and the guys do the same thing as you said above, but whenever any of the girls in the family dated guys, their families would freak out. while it's not at the same level as you mention, i do know of several girls who were ex-communicated from their families cause they were caught dating guys outside of the religion, while the men dated whomever they wished to. these are all people round my age or younger so 1st generation americans with muslim backgrounds.

it's still a backwards way of thinking. it's one of the reasons i moved away from that backwards mentality but it exists everywhere.

as long as you're happy then who cares what others think.
nuzbim
Dubai forums Addict
Posts: 241

  • Reply
Re: :) Oct 27, 2009
Arabian.Rose wrote:I am an Emarati female and always been attracted to expats and would like to point out few things
that in UAE it always been easy for an Arab guy to do what so ever because the culture/tradition sees
that nothing humiliates a man, an Emarati female cannot date (we date in secret) and one mistake by us females will humiliate the family name
which is not fair. You will see alot of Arab woman dating American and Europeans in secret but what if they fell in love?
the only way for an Emarati woman to be with the love of her life is running away with him, specially if her family are not open minded
and could get dragged into honour killing...the UAE desert is filled with dead bodies that no one talks about. I have dated a great American guy and had the courage to walk in the mall of the emirates with him, dinner and movies and the way the Emarati guys stared at us was filled with anger and jealousy. I do hope that things could change in UAE and us Emarati females could be with who ever we choose without being judged by society and get executed by the hands of our own parents. And I do hope that every Emirati guy who dates non locals could give there sisters a chance to do the same.

Oh and I always been told that expats are scared to date an Emirati female.. is that true?



hi arabian rose

am an emirati girl too, all what u have said is true and i totally 100% agree with u, am in a relationship with somone from the other side of the world , i know no one would except this but to be honest we should teach the society a lesson and show them that not only men have the right to marry whoever they want , we women have rights too , our hearts are not a trash , we need to feel and love and be with somone we wish to be with , our fate doesnt have to be from the same country or race, allowing to marry only emirati is a rule that they created , if no one marry you until u are 27 or 28 ppl will tell u that ur chance of marriage is gone and no one will marry u , OMG!!!!! what kind of a crazy way of thinking is that?
what if a girl found her person from another country, what she should do, leave the one she loves and marry somone that her family wants, but this is her life , shes the one whos gonna live it.

i have alot more to say but am honestly very sad :( cuz of this fact , but my advice is that nothing is impossiable.
PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member
User avatar
Posts: 42

  • Reply
Nov 01, 2009
Natural, men are like this.
shabir2AA
Dubai Forum Visitor
Posts: 11
Location: Karachi

  • Reply
Re: Arab Women And Non Arab Guys Jan 11, 2015
PrincessN , come to india its open for your love, can love anyone marry anyone as you wish.
aashiq143
UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1
Location: Dubai AE

  • Reply
undefined Mar 17, 2015
WE ARE CALLED MUSLIMS BUT NOT ACT AS ONE. UAE FEMALES HAVE MY VOTE IN THIS FORUM TO MAKE THEIR ON DECISION IN UAE!!!!!!!!
mallorca
UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1
Location: Islamabad PK

  • Reply
Re: Arab Women And Non Arab Guys Feb 20, 2016
Arabian.Rose ,

--- Feb 20, 2016 ---

Yes its true i guess. As no one wants to get dumped in the desert.. Lol
sohaib017
UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1
Location: Sharjah AE

  • Reply
Re: Arab Women And Non Arab Guys Feb 29, 2016
"Men are able to marry women who are not Muslim. The wife is not obligated to convert to Islam. On the other hand, women must marry a Muslim. Many expats are not willing to convert to Islam."

i am agree with this reply. its true. women are not allowed to marry with a non muslim man.
girlsservice
Dubai Expat Wannabe
Posts: 9
Location: AE

  • Reply
Re: Arab Women And Non Arab Guys May 17, 2016
dida308 ,Well I disagree with you.. Mostly we are scared of your families being very strict to not only you (by you I mean, Arab Women) but also to us (like honor killing or something like that)
syedobaidhussainz
UAE, Dubai Forum starter
Posts: 1
Location: Dubai AE

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance


cron