Arab Women And Non Arab Guys

Arab women and non arab guys May 07, 2009
I see lot of Arab guys with non arab women, but not the other way around. Why is that?

Cultural difference, religion .....

worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2009
Nope. It is just because they are comfortable only via :b:webcams:/b: :thefinger:
zukku
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

May 07, 2009
it did not even make sense ..... r u already downing th shots mate!
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2009
Men are able to marry women who are not Muslim. The wife is not obligated to convert to Islam. On the other hand, women must marry a Muslim. Many expats are not willing to convert to Islam.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 07, 2009
That is quite unfair on the women. No doubt they do not mix a lot with expat men as I have heard. I am not talking about the office banter, but post work its a different ball game.
worldguy
Dubai forums Addict

May 07, 2009
worldguy wrote:That is quite unfair on the women. No doubt they do not mix a lot with expat men as I have heard. I am not talking about the office banter, but post work its a different ball game.

Its just one more example about double standards which exist worldwide. In some countries more so than others.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

May 07, 2009
As an arab, i would much prefer to date someone who isnt an arab. Maybe ive just had bad experiences, but they are way too controlling and expect women to be a certain way, while they do as they please. Again, thats just my experience. Im sure there are lots of arabs out there who arent like that.
However, i dont know how many nonarab guys would want to date or marry an arab woman. If they didnt, id assume it would be because of cultural differences or religion.
SarahC
Dubai Forum User

May 08, 2009
SarahC wrote:As an arab, i would much prefer to date someone who isnt an arab. Maybe ive just had bad experiences, but they are way too controlling and expect women to be a certain way, while they do as they please. Again, thats just my experience. Im sure there are lots of arabs out there who arent like that.
However, i dont know how many nonarab guys would want to date or marry an arab woman. If they didnt, id assume it would be because of cultural differences or religion.

And what is holding you from not dating an Non-Arab guy. I don't have any problem with that.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2009
Well, most of the people i hang out with are arabs. But if i did meet someone who wasnt, i would have no problem going out with him if i thought we got along.
SarahC
Dubai Forum User

May 08, 2009
SarahC wrote:Well, most of the people i hang out with are arabs. But if i did meet someone who wasnt, i would have no problem going out with him if i thought we got along.

Good for you, when it happens let me know what your parents think of that :-)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2009
actually
SarahC
Dubai Forum User

May 08, 2009
On ne vend pas la peau de l'Ours avant de l'avoir tue;-)
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 08, 2009
in english please :)
SarahC
Dubai Forum User

May 08, 2009
SarahC wrote:in english please :)

You don't sell the Bear's fur before you kill him :) Somewhat like that.
PointGiven
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 09, 2009
SarahC wrote:However, i dont know how many nonarab guys would want to date or marry an arab woman. If they didnt, id assume it would be because of cultural differences or religion.

I thought Arab women are more likely exclusive, only interested/date Arab men. I don't know anything about Arab women (esp non-muslim), perhaps someone can tell me "their typicals"? It would be very interesting. More because I think Arab women is one of the best "breeds". Some are physically beautiful.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance