Flight Time To India

Topic locked
Flight time to India Nov 04, 2005
About how far is from Dubai to India in terms of flight time?

I'm most interested in Mumbai (Bombay), which should be a shorter flight than New Delhi, etc.

EastWestExpat
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 04, 2005
it's around 2.5 hrs air time from here
cadmus
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 08, 2005
i thought it would take longer then that
laila k m
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Dec 08, 2005
3 hours nonstop. but i came in airindia and they combined the ahmedabad passengers in our flight and we had to stop there for 1 hour.
Mayflower
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Flight time to India Dec 18, 2005
EastWestExpat wrote:About how far is from Dubai to India in terms of flight time?

I'm most interested in Mumbai (Bombay), which should be a shorter flight than New Delhi, etc.

Be it Delhi or Mumbai, a nonstop flight from Dubai takes around 3 hours at the maximum. For other South Indian cities, its around 4 hours.

LLTT
LookingLondonTalkingTokyo
Dubai Forums Member

Dec 18, 2005
do NOT take air india, i have never had but i have heard horror stories. fly emirates or cathay pacific to mumbai and if its for work take buisness class trust me its worth it
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 18, 2005
MaaaD wrote:do NOT take air india, i have never had but i have heard horror stories. fly emirates or cathay pacific to mumbai and if its for work take buisness class trust me its worth it

Right Said MaaaD, Indian Airlines and Air india charge you less as compared to cathay or emirates but the flights are late almost everytime. i just returned from india a couple of days back and the indian airlines flight was late by a couple of hours.

Time period yep roughly three hours give and take depending on flight conditions and if you dont hit a CAT LOL (just kidding).

Cheers,

Jerry
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 18, 2005
Jeevan wrote:
MaaaD wrote:do NOT take air india, i have never had but i have heard horror stories. fly emirates or cathay pacific to mumbai and if its for work take buisness class trust me its worth it

Right Said MaaaD, Indian Airlines and Air india charge you less as compared to cathay or emirates but the flights are late almost everytime. i just returned from india a couple of days back and the indian airlines flight was late by a couple of hours.

Time period yep roughly three hours give and take depending on flight conditions and if you dont hit a CAT LOL (just kidding).

Cheers,

Jerry

Air India Express, a budget airline from Air India, has started Abu Dhabi-Delhi and Abu Dhabi-Mumbai operations. If you book early, you can fly one way to both these places for as less as AED 400 including all taxes. I have flown them to Delhi, and had NO complaints. AIE is NOT Air India, so please do not go with those expecations. It is much much better, with a young crew and clean, neat aircraft.

LLTT
LookingLondonTalkingTokyo
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat