An Uprising In The Middle East

Topic locked
An Uprising in the Middle East Sep 13, 2005
The people of Middle East are started to demand rights from its Governments and the worst is, the government refuses to give it.

Saudi arabia:

After the Death of 15 girls in a school fire in Mecca because the Religious police didn not let them escape because they were not wearing "proper islamic dress". The royal family said it was not the Police's fault, it sparked fierce anger against the police and the Royal family. Attacks now occur twice every month in some city of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Officials say its Al Qaeda but Al Qaeda is finished. These are rebels.

Saudi Arabia:

Anger among Saudi Women against the clerics. No more fear. Saudis celebrated Valentines day despite laws

Bahrain:
Civil Rights demanded!

UAE:
Bad treatment on UAE expatriates living in UAE all their lives releasing strong anger. However only a few more steps to start riots. Latest: Petrol prices and no salary increase.

Kuwait:
Woman stood up to her rights blaming the court and the government for problems. Arrested but was helped out by Amnest international.

Iraq:
Inevitable attacks. If the US leaves or forced out, the insurgents will bring down the government spreading the idea.

Qatar:
Anger among people as the Government has never spend on helping poor qatar families but yet given millions of dollars to the US as relief effort. People dont mind the relief but they had the money and never actually did anything for the nation

Iran: hangings of young people is bringing another revolution to this strict country as students are angry at Khumeni's betrayal

Saudi arabia has given upto $803 Billion Dollars invested in the US and yet ordinary people in Saudi arabia can't get admitted to hospitals unless signed paper by the king

what's your opinion .

A peaceful revolution is impossible and a violent is inevitable.

bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Sep 14, 2005
This is AWESOME!!!!

Finally, focusing on thers things beside the US and Israel.
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Sep 14, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:This is AWESOME!!!!

Finally, focusing on thers things beside the US and Israel.

:lol: :lol: right on !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Sep 14, 2005
an uprising in the GCC is highly unlikely .. i dont understand it, but the mentality here is to put your rulers one notch below god .. its almost like people are brain washed .. Orwellian style

The only way i see an uprising happen is a leader raising like Abdel Nasser coming out and leading the people into an uprising ...

but as long as there is so much money and people are in general comfortable .. i dont forsee any uprising ..

I think what is more likely is a clash between the Secular and Conservative Muslims .. as the region is trying to define what being Muslim means and the implications that go with that ..

Its all the fault of the US and Israel .. lol
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Sep 15, 2005
Yeah yeah yeah, I know :D
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Dec 05, 2005
Abdul Nasser never led people to revolution in Egypt, Muslim brotherhood started it with agreement from Mohamed Naguib the Defense minister of Egypt at that time and he became the first president and the British left Egypt because it was no longer cost effective to keep their forward colonies active while their country lacked manpower and needed much rebuilding when AbdulNasser desposed Mohamed Naguib and started causing shit all over the middle east he only placed dictators like him and I know alot of you love him and will probably bash me for that but this is the truth...

Lybia, Syria, Yemen, Algeria, Tunisia, Sudan

He placed their regimes and I know that citizens from those countries hate their regimes because they are totalitarian and extremely undemocractic even in Egypt we have the same problem although it has been improving vastly...as for revolutions they will only create more brutal regimes and violence only breeds violence.

The only credit I can give to Abdul Nasser is that he was a good public speaker but thats about it, his favorite book was mein kampf for Gods sake! his best friend was Tito the soviet puppet in Yugoslavia and his social economic policies in Egypt never worked and made our economy so bad up till now! he put alot of people in political prisons and got us into two wars which we got our asses whopped in them so please he didn't do much good for anyone and his sons and daughters are living the high life now even though he said that everybody should be equal and no more rich people should be around!
lone_wolf
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums