Why Do Arab Muslims Think They Are Better?

Topic locked
Jul 18, 2005
Liban wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
agnostic27 wrote:everywhere there is discrimination, may it be racial, social standings, education etc etc.
even south east asian have their discrimination among 'them'
even blacks
even the jews
its human nature
so let it be, maybe someday things will change, but not now, hu hu hu :cry: :cry: Image

Could you please take put the picture from the signature is disgusting.

Seriously, its disgusting and very unbecoming of these forums...

Finally, liban & sniper agreed on something
yeh sorry for that disturbn pix
Iranian speaks Farsi, am i right?
The writing looks arabic but its not, did they made that from arabic or its more ancient than arabic?

agnostic27
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 18, 2005
In this big universe, God made all the religion here on earth
Do you think that there is a life more superior than humans on other galaxies?
Are they Christians or Muslims?
Mankind categorized themselves in many form, that 'category' made them discriminate others.
We(mankind) consider ourselves superior to all beings.
Its human nature, as i said...
agnostic27
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jul 18, 2005
agnostic27 wrote:Finally, liban & sniper agreed on something
yeh sorry for that disturbn pix
Iranian speaks Farsi, am i right?
The writing looks arabic but its not, did they made that from arabic or its more ancient than arabic?

Thanks for removing it...

Iranians speak Farsi yes.

Their writing was taken from the Arabs after they converted to Islam. During the course of the centuries, I think they added an extra letter or two... smilar to the Pakistanis and Afgans...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 02, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:I dont know why, they live in the desert!

hey man ,,, your comments are hilarious ,,,god ,, really you make me fall apart of laughing ,,, you just come with coolness and give those comments ,,damn ,, how do you do that man ,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2005
sniper420 wrote:cos they are fools... take Liban for example :lol:

ohh fools ???? and what do you call what is in the avatar beside your name ? arent you fool enough to shoot mices ,,just for other cats come and just pick them with no effort ,,, i thought that liban was a little mad at you coz of nothing ,, but now i see why he is so annoyed !!!!! dont you ever speak about arabs like this nor about muslims ,,,especially if you live in dubai or in an arab country ,,,, this place is called a forum not a f*cking place where you can just give those stupid comments ,,,

by the way ,,, where do you come from " you clever " ,, so we can all here get benifit of the cleverness experience of your people ????
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Re: why do arab muslims think they are better? Aug 02, 2005
Liban wrote:
laila k m wrote:why do arab muslim think that they are better then muslims from other parts of the world especially south east asia?

God chose an Arab to become His final and greatest messanger. The Quran is in arabic, God spoke to man through the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in Arabic, our main holy places (Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem) are in Arab lands.

Take these factors and it gives someone an inflated head... Doesn't mean its correct, but it happens like in all cultures....

Do not generalize... not all Arabs think they are better, just a few, and you got that in all cultures...

PS - We arabs don't think we are better, we KNOW we are better than everyone else :lol: just kidding...

well, liban ,, allow me to correct you . being an arab doesnt give us the right to look in such a way ,,, i am talking about muslim point of view ,, the Prophet Muhammad pbuh said : there is no preferences for an arab over a foreinger ,, or for a white man over a black one ,, the preferece is only by being a good Muslim .

in the Quraan :: We made you tribes and different people to make you get to know each other , the preffered for God is the one who obeys him most .

and this explains it ... but ,, as in any country ,,, there are stupid people who take it this way ,,, you know ,,even an arab when he goes to europe or usa or where ever ,,,,, they will look at him the same way you "laila " complained about that arabs muslims will look at other muslims ,, of course this is not general ,,, and usually in rich countries ,,, unfortunatly ,, its like this ,,, they just feel proud of themselves so that they forget that they are just the same like others .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2005
abs wrote:Its the language.
It has always been about their language.
They speakth the ancient language since their begining.
Wheras other Muslims are just trying to cope with the language.

Just like Chinese from Beijing...they tend to look down upon other Chinese "grown" elsewhere.
They believe that Mandarin is the highest form of language and that it is the language of God. I actually kinda believe that. All chinese words are drawings...pictograph.

see Abs ?????? i think now that its obvious for anybody to see how you are just trying to insult either muslims ,, or arabs ,,, well,, let me tell you something ,, being an arab ,,will make you understand Quraan better man ,, coz its your language ,, although its not an absolute advantage , Hamza Yosuf is a guy from usa ,, he is originally from there,, he doesnt come from any arab origin ,,,of course he converted to Islam ,, and he speaks Arabic even better than me . I mean the formal Arabic .

you can check this out : http://www.alhambraproductions.com/

i dont know if he has any other links .

anyway ,,, think about what you said the other day ,,, "I just want to get explanations ." what kind of explanation do you want on such a comment ?
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
Liban wrote:bazooka confided to me that she is Iranian....

That what's wrong with most of arabs, Bazoooka lived there for years and she is an Arab, there isnt anything called pure Arab and FYI lebanese ppl arent pure arabs and u have proved my point what ever be the case arabs will have prejudice against other races. :lol:

well,, let me tell you someting sniper ,, about the locals here ,,, the very original ones are very high leveled ones ,,, i mean the ones who didnt aquiered the nationality of living here so much time . i ment the ORIGINAL LOCALS ,,,, and those are way different from the locals you see in the usual life ,,,,, i ment by high leveled ,, that they are educated ,,, not nessessarly acadimically ,,but in their minds ,,, i met so many of them ,,,, but the problem of those who got the nationality of uae ,, and try to show up being a uae natial ,,, i dont know about bazooca ,,, in which part of the gulf she is living ,,, but ,, if in dubai ,, she is fore sure one of these .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2005
agnostic27 wrote:everywhere there is discrimination, may it be racial, social standings, education etc etc.
even south east asian have their discrimination among 'them'
even blacks
even the jews
its human nature
so let it be, maybe someday things will change, but not now, hu hu hu :cry: :cry: Image

yeaaaaaah ,, there is even discrimination in the photo you have there ,, god ,, what does this girl do with her face ???????? i wish its not you :lol:
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 02, 2005
castellano wrote:
by the way ,,, where do you come from " you clever " ,, so we can all here get benifit of the cleverness experience of your people ????

He is Iranian even though he denies it....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 02, 2005
Liban wrote:
castellano wrote:

He is Iranian even though he denies it....

NO COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

castellano wrote:
well, liban ,, allow me to correct you . being an arab doesnt give us the right to look in such a way ,,, i am talking about muslim point of view ,, the Prophet Muhammad pbuh said : there is no preferences for an arab over a foreinger ,, or for a white man over a black one ,, the preferece is only by being a good Muslim .

in the Quraan :: We made you tribes and different people to make you get to know each other , the preffered for God is the one who obeys him most .

and this explains it ... but ,, as in any country ,,, there are stupid people who take it this way ,,, you know ,,even an arab when he goes to europe or usa or where ever ,,,,, they will look at him the same way you "laila " complained about that arabs muslims will look at other muslims ,, of course this is not general ,,, and usually in rich countries ,,, unfortunatly ,, its like this ,,, they just feel proud of themselves so that they forget that they are just the same like others .

I agree with you ya khayyi... I think I came out wrong, I meant to say that simply because we are Arabs doesn't make us better than other non-Arab Muslims....

Over 75% of all Muslims are non-Arabs....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Liban wrote:
castellano wrote:
I agree with you ya khayyi... I think I came out wrong, I meant to say that simply because we are Arabs doesn't make us better than other non-Arab Muslims....

Over 75% of all Muslims are non-Arabs....

ohh ,sorry ,, then we are ok .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2005
castellano wrote:

hey man ,,, your comments are hilarious ,,,god ,, really you make me fall apart of laughing ,,, you just come with coolness and give those comments ,,damn ,, how do you do that man ,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel as though I am being mocked............ :?
Pumpkin Escobar
Dubai chat master

Aug 03, 2005
Pumpkin Escobar wrote:
castellano wrote:

I feel as though I am being mocked............ :?

hey man ,, you are not being mocked ,,, at least by me loool ,, but really i like your comments a lot .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 03, 2005
Lee wrote:well.. am an Arab and my GF - so far - is Indian. how do u think arab think now?

... ... well i guess theres no prob with that ... man ... if you think that others may object ,... and you actually think about your diff. much ,,,, then dude i do have a reality check with you .... Your being racist ... not really the people around you ... i mean ... ive seen your other post ...

"mentioning that she has dark skin ... and your fair .... " ive just wanted to know if you've post that because you wanted your ego to be boosted??.. or you might have not noticed it .. but without knowing you have been discriminating your girl .. by actually saying those stuff .... because there is a dash of descrimination in that tone ..... cause dude if you look around ... mix races doo date here in dubai ... its a multi national country for crying out loud !!! WE ARE USED TO IT and WE DONT REALLY CARE WHAT ACCENT OR LANGUAGFE YOU SPEAK .. AND WHAT COLOR OF SKIN DO YOU HAVE ... AND IVE HAD LOTS OF LOCAL FRIENDS ... MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS i dont really see them minding ... dating other race ... well actually most locals and other arabs do love the fact that they would date other national... well if youve thought of that and actually came out of your way to drastically point out you and GF have ... then i may say my friend .. you dont really have to worry of what other arabs or other people might think ... the one you have to worry is your self ... BECAuse YOU - R - A RACIST without you knowing that your doing it ... u betta change your ways and pray 1000 times !!!! lol :lol:
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Aug 11, 2005
mAJOR pAIN wrote:
Lee wrote:well.. am an Arab and my GF - so far - is Indian. how do u think arab think now?

... ... well i guess theres no prob with that ... man ... if you think that others may object ,... and you actually think about your diff. much ,,,, then dude i do have a reality check with you .... Your being racist ... not really the people around you ... i mean ... ive seen your other post ...

"mentioning that she has dark skin ... and your fair .... " ive just wanted to know if you've post that because you wanted your ego to be boosted??.. or you might have not noticed it .. but without knowing you have been discriminating your girl .. by actually saying those stuff .... because there is a dash of descrimination in that tone ..... cause dude if you look around ... mix races doo date here in dubai ... its a multi national country for crying out loud !!! WE ARE USED TO IT and WE DONT REALLY CARE WHAT ACCENT OR LANGUAGFE YOU SPEAK .. AND WHAT COLOR OF SKIN DO YOU HAVE ... AND IVE HAD LOTS OF LOCAL FRIENDS ... MY HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS i dont really see them minding ... dating other race ... well actually most locals and other arabs do love the fact that they would date other national... well if youve thought of that and actually came out of your way to drastically point out you and GF have ... then i may say my friend .. you dont really have to worry of what other arabs or other people might think ... the one you have to worry is your self ... BECAuse YOU - R - A RACIST without you knowing that your doing it ... u betta change your ways and pray 1000 times !!!! lol :lol:

It seems there is an inferiority complex inside every race that considers itself exposed to raciest differentiation.

Anyway, I don’t need to prove it with you guys, because it will go on and on and on and it might show up all the stress inside you caused by this problem.

Enough for my own confidence that I love my GF.

Cheers
Lee
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 11, 2005
Lee wrote:
mAJOR pAIN wrote:

It seems there is an inferiority complex inside every race that considers itself exposed to raciest differentiation.

Anyway, I don’t need to prove it with you guys, because it will go on and on and on and it might show up all the stress inside you caused by this problem.

Enough for my own confidence that I love my GF.

Cheers

now thats thw right way of saying it ....

NOT " Ilove my Girl Even if she's ..... "
NOT " I love my girl inspite of the fact that she is ... "

it should be ..... " I LOVE MY GIRL ."

cause with love ... we get to be color blind ...
with love we tend to bend and mend ...
with love theres no measurement of reason ...
mAJOR pAIN
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: why do arab muslims think they are better? Jan 16, 2006
Liban wrote:
laila k m wrote:why do arab muslim think that they are better then muslims from other parts of the world especially south east asia?

God chose an Arab to become His final and greatest messanger. The Quran is in arabic, God spoke to man through the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in Arabic, our main holy places (Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem) are in Arab lands.

Take these factors and it gives someone an inflated head... Doesn't mean its correct, but it happens like in all cultures....

Do not generalize... not all Arabs think they are better, just a few, and you got that in all cultures...

PS - We arabs don't think we are better, we KNOW we are better than everyone else :lol: just kidding...

yeah all arab dont think they are greater..but few..let them to think..even Christian people also think that Jesus is the Son of the God..Jews think that are the blessed one and they will go directly in the heaven.let them to think...even a frog also thinking that the well where it is living is the complete world...

"The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the son of God" ...http://www.islam101.com/quran/quranYusuf/009.q

Rember this points:
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white — except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefore do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware: Do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.”
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

emadullah wrote:Rember this points:
“All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white — except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not therefore do injustice to yourselves. Remember one day you will meet Allah and answer your deeds. So beware: Do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.”

Now that sounds like peaceful and fair talk. :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelli wrote:
emadullah wrote:Rember this points:

Now that sounds like peaceful and fair talk. :)

u look like a frog of a well...:) i mean ur avatar
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 16, 2006
Sorry, I don't understand what "frong on a well" means.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:Sorry, I don't understand what "frong on a well" means.

nothing just kidding..dont mind
:)
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 16, 2006
It is a monkey hanging out in a lawn chair :)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 16, 2006
This is what the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said on the subject

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves."

Taken from his final/farewell sermon - just to a google..

Wasalaam,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 16, 2006
shafique wrote:This is what the Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) said on the subject

"All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves."

Taken from his final/farewell sermon - just to a google..

Wasalaam,
Shafique

just to a google ?? wats the meaning of this
anyway i did not say that is my message..did i ?
why did u pasted same sentense again?
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 16, 2006
i think Shaf meant "do a google" as in" search on google"
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 17, 2006
oops - sorry, Arnie is right - meant to type 'do a google' not 'to a google' :)

You can do a search on Google for the Prophet (s.a.w.) final sermon for the full text.

Emadullah - I wasn't replying or responding to anyone in particular, I just wanted to show what the Prophet Muhammad said on the subject of this discussion thread. I think it speaks for itself - apologies for any confusion and my typo!

Wasalaam,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 17, 2006
shaf

wot is s.a.w ??
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jan 17, 2006
Arniegang - whenever a muslim mentions the name of a prophet, they say a prayer to show respect to him.

In the same way that a knight of the realm is always addressed as 'Sir', so muslims show respect to prophets and even companions of prophets.

The highest prophet in status - for the fact that he brought the last testament and religion - is the Holy Prophet Muhammad, s.a.w.

The s.a.w. is an abbreviation of the prayer that Muslims say whenever we say or hear his name and stands for
"Sallalahu alaihee wa aalihi wa sallum" or shortened to "sallalahu alaihee wa sallum"

which translates to
"peace and blessings of Allah be upon him and his family" or in the shortened version just 'peace and blessings of Allah be upon him'.

Sometimes this is abbreviated in English as Muhammad, pbuh (peace be upon him).

When any other prophet is mentioned, the prayer 'Allaihee as Salaam' = 'on who whom be peace' is said after their name (abbreviateed a.s. )

For any companion of a prophet - i.e. a follower who lived and met a prophet - we say the prayer "radhi allahu anhu" = "may Allah be pleased with him" (or ..anha for a lady), when we say their name.

Please excuse the transliterations all you Arabic speakers!

Wasalaam
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums