Why Was My Saddam Thread Deleted?

Topic locked
Why was my Saddam thread deleted? Jan 02, 2007
Out of curiousity was it? I don't see it anymore and if so why?

fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 02, 2007
Guess it was deemed too hot even for Fight Club.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
and I noticed Concord's thread on this thread has been deleted as well?

I guess the thread got a little jucier while i was not on the forums, because at the point I left nothing seemed wrong with it.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 02, 2007
still doesnt mean it should have been deleted....it was moved to fight club so there is really no reasonit should have been deleted afterwards...
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Sadam Thread was deleted by Jamal, his explanation is given in Fight Club
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 02, 2007
fayz wrote:and I noticed Concord's thread on this thread has been deleted as well?

I guess the thread got a little jucier while i was not on the forums, because at the point I left nothing seemed wrong with it.

Dude, most of my posts get deleted nowadays :roll: Not "in" with the Dictator :wink:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
I think that Fayz's thread should have been left here on general - even with the bad language and flaming - it deserved an exception to the rules.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2007
it was deleted coz the mods here cant handle the thruth.
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
freza wrote:I think that Fayz's thread should have been left here on general - even with the bad language and flaming - it deserved an exception to the rules.

I think someone either works in or should get a job in the "moving" business. And why the hell does every post that gets moved has to have an explanation "moved due to "inappropriate" language" :roll: :roll: :roll:
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
yes , so i think all arab leaders should be hanged.
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
sage & onion wrote:Sadam Thread was deleted by Jamal, his explanation is given in Fight Club

I looked in fight club and do not see an explanation, was the explanation deleted as well? Can someone please tell me what it said?
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 02, 2007
^^ whats with all the anti arab hate ??
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
all the raghead leaders should be hanged just like saddam
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
xibit wrote:it was deleted coz the mods here cant handle the thruth.
This time Arnie wasn't involved. :P

Concord wrote:I think someone either works in or should get a job in the "moving" business. And why the hell does every post that gets moved has to have an explanation "moved due to "inappropriate" language" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Well I do think it's nice that Sage lets us know why he moves threads by adding the explanation. I'm just wondering why the particular offending posts aren't edited instead of moving the entire thread.
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:Guess it was deemed too hot even for Fight Club.

didnt i advice u to stand out side some hotel and earn a living.

and instead u got the thread deleted in which i told some thruth about you.

learn to take some criticism.

honkiee trash
xibit
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
freza wrote:
Well I do think it's nice that Sage lets us know why he moves threads by adding the explanation. I'm just wondering why the particular offending posts aren't edited instead of moving the entire thread.

I think it might require, what's that called, wait, I got it: thinking!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
who died and made sage the fuzz ? this place is gonna be run by retards and wannabes
errtime
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
Concord wrote:
freza wrote:

I think it might require, what's that called, wait, I got it: thinking!
:lol: :lol:
mema
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
xibit wrote:
kanelli wrote:Guess it was deemed too hot even for Fight Club.

didnt i advice u to stand out side some hotel and earn a living.

and instead u got the thread deleted in which i told some thruth about you.

learn to take some criticism.

honkiee trash

oh-oh. xibit, I should warn you that now Kanelli is going to say that you must have the hots for her (yup, that's her logical conclusion.)
freza
Dubai chat master

Jan 02, 2007
fayz wrote:
sage & onion wrote:Sadam Thread was deleted by Jamal, his explanation is given in Fight Club

I looked in fight club and do not see an explanation, was the explanation deleted as well? Can someone please tell me what it said?

It was something about his support for SH, anyways you know Jamal :wink:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Why was my Saddam thread deleted? Jan 02, 2007
fayz wrote:Out of curiousity was it? I don't see it anymore and if so why?

This seems to be Jamals quote;
i dont apperciate dis-respect towards the dead ... thats why i deleted it .. why didnt ppl talk all this talk while the man was still in power... now he dead an gone .. let him be ..

R I P to the LION of the arabs.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 02, 2007
Thank you for the follow up S&O, although I disagree with the outcome, I'm guessing there may have been many posts on the thread i did not see. I'll try to find out what was said.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight

Jan 02, 2007
fayz wrote:Thank you for the follow up S&O, although I disagree with the outcome, I'm guessing there may have been many posts on the thread i did not see. I'll try to find out what was said.

I think in retrospect the thread should have been moved to Politics
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Jan 02, 2007
xibit, you are the only trash I see around here, Saddam-lover!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
Fayz, the thread was deleted because Jamal says it was disrespecting the dead. He says that because he is a Saddam-lover. If the thread were about Bush or Blair's death it would have stayed in Politics or Fight Club.

The Slobodan Milosevic thread has remained... there is fairness for you.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:xibit, you are the only trash I see around here, Saddam-lover!

why is that such a bad thing? maybe to you, it is, but for myself and others it isnt...for myself and others he is a real man and the only one that could have saved the middle east....i dont expect you to understand kanelli - but just becuase you hate saddam (allah yirhama) doesnt mean that we do as well.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
You think that Saddam could have saved the Middle East? He slaughters his own people and you admire him? Some of you are seriously screwed in the head. :shock:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:You think that Saddam could have saved the Middle East? He slaughters his own people and you admire him? Some of you are seriously screwed in the head. :shock:

I was wondering that too. We should've all moved to pre-invasion Iraq to be saved. The Kurds were lucky to be there.
gtmash
Dubai forums GURU

Jan 02, 2007
I watched the full video of the execution.I wont go as far as saying I LOVE him and I wont call him the "lion of the arabs" (Lol jamal, what were you thinking?) and he certainly wasnt gonna save the middle east (However I believe he was the only leader able to preserve stability in Iraq with a currency higher than the US buck), saying all that , he did die dignified in the end. Did anyone else watch the video? The neck cracked and he ended up facing upwards.
PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:You think that Saddam could have saved the Middle East? He slaughters his own people and you admire him? Some of you are seriously screwed in the head. :shock:

obviously you dont know much about the iraqi people and what is written about them in our history....

and yes, saddam could have saved the middle east. he was the only man that wouldn't bow down to the west like a slave -- and that is why he was killed. you think that your lovely officials had him killed because of what he had done to the kurds? ha! you have got to be kidding me. thats just like saying you believed the whole war started over weapons of mass destruction.

honestly kanelli, i thought you were smarter than this. but i guess we all see things how we want to; and dont feel insulted, im speaking about everyone know. we all have our own biases that causes us to interpret things and see things differently.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums