Saddam Execution Conspiracy

Topic locked
Saddam Execution Conspiracy Dec 31, 2006
They probably did not execute Saddam but just an American ploy to see the reaction of the people. If no major trouble after the "execution" then they can kill him quietly. If major uprising they can claim that the "execution" was staged by "others" and will show a live Saddam under good care of the "coalition" forces.

Another conspiracy for sure.

Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 31, 2006
And there is a conspiracy about the missing "Sadam was executed" thread in the Politics forum. It has been deleted outright and not even moved to Fight Club it seems...
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 01, 2007
hmmm you cant trust no one these days :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Conspiricy/staged or actual? judge for yourself.

Extreme graphical warning, do not open

This link.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jan 02, 2007
fayz wrote:Conspiricy/staged or actual? judge for yourself.

Extreme graphical warning, do not open

This link.

those bastards will burn in hell for what they have done...they didnt even allow him to finish his prayer. it's bad enough they killed him on eid, but to not allow him to finish his prayer -- allah yi5rib beithum. walla they will pay for wht they havve done.

the only person who can rule those people is someone like saddam, all the muslims and arabs and anyone who has read the quran knows this.

walla '3ajar, and they will get what they deserve.

allah yir7amak ya saddam.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Bushra you seem very disheartened at the "cruel" way he is being treated, and it seems your short term memory have forgotten the atrocities he committed against his people and his neighbors, of course with the full support of the Americans, who today put him on the hanger. Its funny to hear the people hanging him praising god when they are now in the same position that saddam was in 15 years ago .. that being backed by the US.

Its just musical chairs ..
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Hey, if it weren't the US it would likely be some other neighbouring country. Maybe the US should back out and Iran should step in? It will be decades before Iraq would be strong enough to stand on its own and push off strong foreign influence.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:Hey, if it weren't the US it would likely be some other neighbouring country. Maybe the US should back out and Iran should step in? It will be decades before Iraq would be strong enough to stand on its own and push off strong foreign influence.

Very true what you just said, if US should back out, Iran will step in to try to fill the power vacuum, and hence, civil war will start. But guess what, its way better than being under the US occupation...Let the Iraqi people find the solution for themselves. Its the only way this country will ever be stable, it needs a strong man to lead it.
uae75
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 02, 2007
MaaaD wrote:Bushra you seem very disheartened at the "cruel" way he is being treated, and it seems your short term memory have forgotten the atrocities he committed against his people and his neighbors, of course with the full support of the Americans, who today put him on the hanger. Its funny to hear the people hanging him praising god when they are now in the same position that saddam was in 15 years ago .. that being backed by the US.

Its just musical chairs ..

you're right, I am. It's horrible what they did. Ok, I am not saying he was the perfect leader -- but to kill him, on this eid -- Eid el Adha, and not even let him complete his prayer....its not right. The whole situation from his capture to his death was just carried out horribly and it just pisses me off. Like I said, if the the same thing happened with Arafat, even though I hate that man, I would be just as upset.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
uae75 wrote:
kanelli wrote:Hey, if it weren't the US it would likely be some other neighbouring country. Maybe the US should back out and Iran should step in? It will be decades before Iraq would be strong enough to stand on its own and push off strong foreign influence.

Very true what you just said, if US should back out, Iran will step in to try to fill the power vacuum, and hence, civil war will start. But guess what, its way better than being under the US occupation...Let the Iraqi people find the solution for themselves. Its the only way this country will ever be stable, it needs a strong man to lead it.

So be it then, but the fact remains that there will always be resentment about countries who meddle and you can't say for sure who will be the lesser evil. As well, people need to stop blaming the meddlers for actions taken out by leaders of the country because the responsibility always lies with the leader. Nothing can happen unless they let it, so it is their responsibility.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
Maybe the US should have backed out when Saddam Invaded Kuwait and let him march on. Yeah I know the replies so save them (US was protecting its oil, blah, blah, blah,).

As I understand it the UAE was crapping in its collective shorts and drafted all able males immediately after the invasion in 1990. I imagine there was some "thanks" to the USA then from this part of the world (if not publically surely in private).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Even if the US was helpful in the case of Kuwait, it doesn't erase their previous or subsequent meddling. I know it is the real world that countries use and manipulate, make friends, break friends with other countries - but some meddling has far reaching repercussions - sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:Even if the US was helpful in the case of Kuwait, it doesn't erase their previous or subsequent meddling. I know it is the real world that countries use and manipulate, make friends, break friends with other countries - but some meddling has far reaching repercussions - sometimes for the good, sometimes for the bad.

I've said it before. I'm all for Isolation. Build a huge wall around the country close all borders (even the Canadian one). Point all nukes outwards and let everyone fend for themselves. Maybe get an "easement" thru Canada to get to Alaska.

There is a lot of land and other natural resources in the USA and people from all races, religions, etc. so why the hell bother with other countries. If the USA runs out of anything just go get it.

That way the USA won't be accused of meddling (and taxes would be lower).
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Now we don't have to get that extreme... We know for a fact that isolationism just wouldn't work. It is too much to ask that countries NOT support evil and murderous dictators that slaughter their own people? It will always come back around and bite them in the ass. With all the wealth in the US, wouldn't it be more rational for them to invest in technology for reducing the need for fossil fuels, and therefore the need to try to control the Middle East? It would cost less lives and improve the environment. Ultimately I suspect it hurts businessmen's pockets in the short term, and that's why it hasn't happened. To them, it is much easier to get the government to wage a war to control energy resources.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
kanelli wrote:Now we don't have to get that extreme... We know for a fact that isolationism just wouldn't work.

Give me an example of a country with the wealth of the USA (or even close) that tried isolationism. Lots of resources (humand and otherwise) are being spent helping others whose only gratitute is to criticize the US (and only because they can get away with it).

Don't worry there is plenty of technology and everyone else will be "holding the bag". I can't wait to see the lines at the foreign consulates and all these I "hate" america poster carriers now saying "I love America" to get in...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 02, 2007
Concord, you are really blind if you can't see that the US meddles in highly inappropriate ways in other countries' affairs. I'm not saying the US doesn't do good, but they tend to do good when it suits them.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Jan 02, 2007
Moved :)
Mr & Mrs Inquirer
Dubai Forums Talker

Jan 03, 2007
kanelli wrote:Concord, you are really blind if you can't see that the US meddles in highly inappropriate ways in other countries' affairs.

Where did I say that?
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jan 04, 2007
i think da movie was a example for the rest of da muslim leaders. that hey if u stand up against america u ll be caught n hanged on Eid
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums