Logic In The Quran

Topic locked
Re: Logic In The Quran Oct 20, 2011
No, the quote wasn't from the Quran - it was from a loon website and was a misquote, missing out at least a verse.

Why are you embarrassed to tell us from which loon website you copied it from?

As for your conspiracy theory, here's what you said (emphasis is yours):
herve wrote:BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique. I exposed al shafique already with his 21/7 posting on DF, and for his blatant violation of the quran for taking a mortgage. Give me time and i will find out this Dearjohn aka shafique
If true posting under another avatar allows him to "dilute" his presence on DF, and also get a "favorable" audience, which obviously he lacks. al shafique made a fool of himself and lost his credibility, and here we have dearjohn poping out of the woodwork with a clean slate for shafique.
Watch the style and the links, they are very similar to shafique and his posts go in the same unmistakable direction (biased careful, as opposed to biased for al shafique).
DD, uaekid ,symetric they all have a unique signature and style.
dearjohn and shafique have the same signature.
Just be alert, and observe.

dubai-politics-talk/why-israel-should-change-enough-enough-t47529-45.html#p388152

We have been alert and we have observed your failure.

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: logic in the quran Oct 20, 2011
Funny you keep bringing Blowjob back as he seems to have disappeared.

Was that your plan all along?

You're the biggest failure so far sunshine. Does that describe all of your life or just your life on DF?
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Logic In The Quran Oct 21, 2011
shafique wrote:
As for your conspiracy theory, here's what you said (emphasis is yours):
herve wrote:BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique. I exposed al shafique already with his 21/7 posting on DF, and for his blatant violation of the quran for taking a mortgage. Give me time and i will find out this Dearjohn aka shafique
If true posting under another avatar allows him to "dilute" his presence on DF, and also get a "favorable" audience, which obviously he lacks. al shafique made a fool of himself and lost his credibility, and here we have dearjohn poping out of the woodwork with a clean slate for shafique.
Watch the style and the links, they are very similar to shafique and his posts go in the same unmistakable direction (biased careful, as opposed to biased for al shafique).
DD, uaekid ,symetric they all have a unique signature and style.
dearjohn and shafique have the same signature.
Just be alert, and observe.

dubai-politics-talk/why-israel-should-change-enough-enough-t47529-45.html#p388152

We have been alert and we have observed your failure.

Cheers,
Shafique

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:29 am --

shafique wrote:
Remember how certain you were that DearJohn was me.

Cheers,
Shafique

Shafique CAUGHT in a lie again! Herve did not say he was CERTAIN, he said he had a strong feeling. You're busted Shafique, you are a liar! You misquote DForumers and you should be banned.
capsicum
BANNED

LOL - 'how certain' was herve about DearJohn being me? His words speak for themselves.

He was wrong then, and he's wrong now.

But the question remains - from which loon website did he copy the misleading quote from - the one that misses out a whole verse?? It shows loons can't argue using facts.

cheers,
Shafique

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 am --

LOL - 'how certain' was herve about DearJohn being me? His words speak for themselves.

He was wrong then, and he's wrong now.

But the question remains - from which loon website did he copy the misleading quote from - the one that misses out a whole verse?? It shows loons can't argue using facts.

cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: logic in the quran Oct 21, 2011
You were caught in a lie al shafique, not the first time, you are a liar.
I never said "I was certain", I said "I had the strong feeling", it s completely different. anyways I still think you are dearjohn, he suddenly disapeared.
But You are a liar, period. caught red handed.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

You were wrong then, you are still wrong now. Imagining I'm a liar is not going to change anything. What I wrote was 'remember how certain you were..' - you seem to be having a problem understanding this phrase. There are degrees of certainty, and you were so convinced your conspiracy was true, you were going to do some investigations... :D

Back to this thread - which loon website did you copy the misquote from? Why are you ashamed to tell us this information? (You claim to have read the Quran, but then blatantly misquote it.)

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

you are a liar, you misquoted me. everytime i discredit you. you are easy to beat al shafique
I never said "I was certain", as in I am certain you are a liar.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Easy to beat? Ha ha ha ha! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

It's always easy to beat a one trick pony :D
Bethsmum

kanelli wrote:Easy to beat? Ha ha ha ha! :lol:

He misquoted me kanelli, purposely , because he is a liar.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Bethsmum wrote:It's always easy to beat a one trick pony :D

Don't offend Herve! He's certainly a one trick pony. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

On another forum, Shafique had the nickname of Chubby, after Chubby Checker on doing the twist. Some were very inventive about it. :-).
I think it started after Shafique was exposed that his alledged cousin in Beirut was just an imagination of his mind.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote:On another forum, Shafique had the nickname of Chubby, after Chubby Checker on doing the twist. Some were very inventive about it. :-).
I think it started after Shafique was exposed that his alledged cousin in Beirut was just an imagination of his mind.

LOOOOOOL! Chubby by name and Chubby by nature :P
Bethsmum

shafique wrote::roll:

You haven't told us from which website you got the wrong quote which misled you. Now you are trying to put words and meanings into the Quran which aren't there, and haven't acknowledged why you chose to believe a misleading (and wrong) quote to begin with.

Just wishing that your loon interpretation is right does not change what God actually says in these verses.

Remember how certain you were that DearJohn was me. Do you still believe that to be the case? You were wrong then, you are even more wrong here.

Are you ashamed to tell us who misled you initially with the wrong quote?

Cheers,
Shafique

Where does Shaf say "Herve, you said you were certain that I was DearJohn."

Shaf is not a liar, you are just having reading and comprehension difficulties. :P

I think you are all foolish for accusing that Shaf is DearJohn, because the posting style is not the same, and clearly you have all forgotten about the personal blow-out with Viking Warrior. In fact, both DearJohn and Viking Warrior are laying low after that.

Move along to your next conspiracy theory folks!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

kanelloni, al shafique, said "remember how certain I was"
I was never certain, period, I said I had a strong feeling, I still am. Hence al shafique is a liar, a very deceitful and not recommendable individual, the more you post the more I think your nervous system is no more than a bone marrow, and for him to have you wrapped around his finger, you cannot reasonably have a IQ higher than 25.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

hervey baby, you should get someone to explain it to you.

But you are clearly now moving on to a new conspiracy theory - that my name is not Shafique and that a clear hoax about child brides and Hamas is actually true.

I see logic plays no part in your Islamophobia.

We're still waiting to read from which loon website you copied the misquote from the Quran from? Why are you embarrassed to tell us this?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

my quote is from my copy of the quran, not from a website.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

herve wrote:my quote is from my copy of the quran, not from a website.

So you typed it in and missed out a whole verse. Why did you do that?

Why when you typed in the full verses did you had a different translation?

(And which translation do you initally use? )

Cheers,
Shafique

-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm --

herve - you have been caught in a lie.

here's your quote again for easy reference
shafique wrote:Where did you get your previous quote from then? The wording is different:
herve wrote:Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)�. Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.

Compare the two and you'll see where you are going wrong (re-read my explanations above) - God is not saying He started the creation of the stars after earth had been completed.

(You should now see why you should check quotes you get from loon websites - they re wrong)

You seem to have got this from this loon website - but forgot to give the reference:
Which one created first the earth or the heaven?
Sura 41:9,12 Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Do you verily disbelieve in Him Who created the earth in two Days and you set up rivals (in worship) with Him? That is the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)�. Then He completed and finished from their creation (as) seven heavens in two Days and He made in each heaven its affair. And We adorned the nearest (lowest) heaven with lamps (stars) to be an adornment as well as to guard (from the devils by using them as missiles against the devils). Such is the Decree of Him the All-Mighty, the All-Knower.

http://bibleisthebest.com/content.php?m ... ubmenuID=7

It is the same even down to the little ? symbol.

You have been caught in a lie herve. Your quote is copied from a website and not from your Quran.

Busted.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: logic in the quran Oct 22, 2011
Al shafique , it is utter non sense.
This thread is about inconstitencies in the quran.
The one where muhammad claims that the universe was completed after earth, which is fasle as everybody knows that.
I quoted the quran:
THe verse in question is verses 9 - 12 of chapter 41:

9 Say: Is it that ye deny Him Who created the earth in two Days? And do ye join equals with Him? He is the Lord of (all) the Worlds.

10 He set on the (earth), mountains standing firm, high above it, and bestowed blessings on the earth, and measure therein all things to give them nourishment in due proportion, in four Days, in accordance with (the needs of) those who seek (Sustenance).

11 Moreover He comprehended in His design the sky, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."

12 So He completed them as seven firmaments in two Days, and He assigned to each heaven its duty and command. And We adorned the lower heaven with lights, and (provided it) with guard. Such is the Decree of (Him) the Exalted in Might, Full of Knowledge.

not mentionning 11the first time because it was not relevant, I was focusing on the time line.

Every time al shafique loses a debate he goes to lenghty and senseless demonstrations to evade his failure.
These quotes are all over the internet, and taken from the quran.
The point is that the quran says earth was completed after earth which is false, the point is not about the websites that quote the quran or my own copy of the quran, I actually have 2. french and english, but it s all the same crap.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Logic In The Quran Oct 22, 2011
You were caught out in a lie.

You have no credibility left herve. As suspected, you didn't even bother to look up the fact that the loon website had missed out a whole verse, and you are still insisting that there's a contradicton where none exists.

You were not only embarrassed about the fact you copied it from a loon website - but you lied about it.

You should listen to Bora's advice
Bora Bora wrote:Shut up Herve. .... You constantly have this need to expose yourself for the idiot you are. You can stop now as we have been aware of that fact for longest time.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

who is bora?

Yes there is a major contradiction, and you know it, once you admit it , I would like to move to the next major contradiction.

By the way , you are the liar, you misquote me. I never said I was certain, i said i hd a strong feeling. I caught you in a lie, so did caps, so did EH, so did FD, so did BM, and i told you first that you had lost credibility. so now you repeat, your avatar should be a parrot.

Your awful persona inspired me in creating a character in my action thriller to be published next month, there is an imam named Shafique, I really invite you to read "The Boston fracture", you are going to love it.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

You were caught out in a lie. Quoting from a loon website and then denying it.

You believe in strange hoaxs and here can't even keep your story straight. You've been busted herve - the only way you could manufacture an issue with the Quran was to misquote the Quran and then lie about it.

Listen to Bora. You should stick to writing fiction, you're no good with facts.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Why dont you try to publish something , then may be you can talk. In the mean time , you are nothing, and everybody here toys with you, and you don't even see it. :lol:
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

I've published something.

In this little cat and mouse game, you are the big loser herve, and you don't even see it!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Where can we found your book kanelli. what is it about?
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

Hey herve, you're losing it completely now. You were caught out in a lie and now you're assuming I've never published any work. You may be right. You may be wrong. But in either case - you were caught out in a lie here and once again are basing your mistaken views on a lie.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

herve wrote:By the way , you are the liar, you misquote me. I never said I was certain, i said i hd a strong feeling. I caught you in a lie, so did caps, so did EH, so did FD, so did BM, and i told you first that you had lost credibility. so now you repeat, your avatar should be a parrot.

Yes, goons can only repeat, there is no originality. Their reasoning skills are near zero. They intimidate, lie, cheat, distort etc. Just like dictators do.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

kanelli wrote:I've published something.

In this little cat and mouse game, you are the big loser herve, and you don't even see it!

No way! :shock: Really? Gosh you're feeling mighty proud this morning Kanelli, your masters degree has got a mention too, i see. :D

Herve's got a new book out soon too. I believe a charachter in it has been named after your super hero Shafique.

I can't wait
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:Herve's got a new book out soon too. I believe a charachter in it has been named after your super hero Shafique.

I can't wait
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is character Shafique a caricature of himself, who can only repeat his talk of loon and facts:

shafique wrote:loons are allergic to facts

shafique wrote:you're no good with facts

shafique wrote:you're no good with facts

shafique wrote:are you just allergic to facts?

shafique wrote:loons can't argue using facts

shafique wrote:if you want to believe the 'perception' rather than the facts

shafique wrote:Don't let facts get in the way of the exposure of loons

shafique wrote:facts and not loon fantasies
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

I'm sure you missed some quotes FD.

Herve will appreciate the attempt to draw attention away from his outright lie he's been caught in. But then again, you're not a stranger to making up statistics and misquoting texts either - are you now. Do you guys go on courses to learn how to do that?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums