Why Israel Should Change. Enough Is Enough.

Topic locked
Re: Why Israel Should Change. Enough Is Enough. Sep 26, 2011
Maybe you guys should get in touch with Herve, he's got a big database on Shaf. I'm sure if he runs it through his server farms, compare and analyse writing styles, posting patterns, use of vocagulary and so on, I'm sure he might come up with an answer to this connudrum. :)

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

What's vocagulary?
Bethsmum

Yeah DDS - what is vocagulary? Is it something only a French dis-intelligence (or is it ex-intelligence) operative would understand or just a typo? :D

I'm going to enjoy this latest conspiracy theory though - it makes a change from the usual fanbois excuses for Israel's occupation. :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Its when a lunatic Frenchman has gone off the deep end ! What you didn't know that ? LOL
desertdudeshj

Re: Why Israel should change. Enough is enough. Sep 27, 2011
Flying Dutchman wrote:
DearJohn wrote:Another clip from a well respected Jewish individual, Noam Chomsky, professor at MIT.

It seems that intelligent, impartial and informed Jewish figures condemn Israel's actions quite widely. The end of clip makes an important point namely how the legislation that was enacted to prevent crimes similar to those which the Nazi's committed (namely the Geneva convention) is now being contravened by Israel fairly regularly. You would expect that Jewish people more than anyone to know better surely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpw-h6WY ... re=related

LoL. Chomsky intelligent and informed?:

[quote]

He is a controversial figure and might not be your cup of tea but I don't think you can deny that he is intelligent and informed. You might not be aware but MIT doesn't tend to take on just anyone to teach its students. I don't expect you to adjust your opinion as you don't seem that open to reason or logic but here is an excerpt from his CV if it helps...

Noam Chomsky is a recipient of the Distinguished Scientific Contribution Award of the American Psychological Association, the Kyoto Prize in Basic Sciences, the Helmholtz Medal, the Dorothy Eldridge Peacemaker Award, the Ben Franklin Medal in Computer and Cognitive Science, numerous honorary fellowships and degrees and many other honors. His significant published works in the field of linguistics include Current Issues in Linguistic Theory (1964), The Sound Pattern of English (with Morris Halle, 1968), Language and Mind (1972), Studies on Semantics in Generative Grammar (1972), The Logical Structure of Linguistic Theory (1975), and Knowledge of Language (1986).
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Why Israel Should Change. Enough Is Enough. Sep 27, 2011
Yeah but his failing point is he doesn't speak fanboi language.
desertdudeshj

Hey FD

If you didn't like Noam Chomsky or disqualified him for being too smart you can read this link about a whole bunch of Israeli intellectuals that recently supported the Palestine bid for an independent state and agree with many of the comments made on this thread, apart from yours of course.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/is ... bled=false

Unlike yourself these individuals live in Israel full time (I believe you just frequent nightclubs occasionally) and are certainly well placed to judge. They are also intellectuals and therefore intelligent, something which can't be taken for granted in your case. While I doubt this will have any effect on your own ingrained and indefensible perspective I would think that you might gain some comfort from knowing that just by virtue of a Jewish person agreeing that the occupation of Palestine needs to come to end doesn't make them any less Jewish or a traitor.

Here is an excerpt - I am sure you know who Yael Dayan and Prof Galia Gola are - if not google them.

Yael Dayan, speaking at the Tel Aviv event, said it was a disgrace that Israel was calling the Palestinian move a unilateral one, asking: "Isn't the occupation unilateral?"

"Are both sides occupying? To both sides have similar infrastructures? Everything we have, the Palestinians don’t have. The Palestinians deserve to have everything we do."

Prof. Galia Golan blamed the inability to strike a peace deal between Israel and the PA on the Israeli leadership, saying: "We could have reached an agreement since 1988 and it's entirely our fault that we didn't."

"In 1988 the PLO accepted a historical compromise. They gave up 78% of the land in order to get peace and put an end to the occupation. We demand them to give up and give up, and they have nothing left to give," Goland said, adding: "We have been the deniers all these years."
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn - good luck with your efforts. I've found that Fanbois and facts don't mix, and I tried patiently.

But hey, perhaps this time round you may get through.

You may be interested in this as well:
dubai-politics-talk/quite-simple-t39794.html

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

DearJohn, you need to understand that FD is a hypocrite, who finds pride in cheering for the pain and sorrow of the Palestinean holocaust. He supports Israel blindly with extreme passion, makes you think he's an Israeli or a Jew, but the fact is he's just a dutch, with miserable history, who is ashamed of his own country and decided to run away from Netherlands, claiming that Moroccon immigrants (teenagers) are giving him a hard time, lol. - -

The funny part is when he acts extremely patriotic about Israel, and accuses moderate Israelis/Jews for being traitors!! - - Coming from a complete Dutch intruder :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

Bethsmum wrote:
herve wrote:Where are you from DearJohn?

I thought he seemed a bit Mauritian :drunken:

-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:15 pm --

You're not a Jew, nor a Semite, not a Middle Eastern. You're a Dutch who couldn't careless about his country, and rather defend Israel/Jews to the maximum, but surely you will never offer your soul to it. Thats the hypocrite identity of yours. You look for any reason to express your hatred towards Muslims (with all their different ethnicities), and "Israel" surely serves your purpose

Wow! Sym's been playing with his crystal balls again! Amazing insight to another poster's mind. :lol:

BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique. I exposed al shafique already with his 21/7 posting on DF, and for his blatant violation of the quran for taking a mortgage. Give me time and i will find out this Dearjohn aka shafique
If true posting under another avatar allows him to "dilute" his presence on DF, and also get a "favorable" audience, which obviously he lacks. al shafique made a fool of himself and lost his credibility, and here we have dearjohn poping out of the woodwork with a clean slate for shafique.
Watch the style and the links, they are very similar to shafique and his posts go in the same unmistakable direction (biased careful, as opposed to biased for al shafique).
DD, uaekid ,symetric they all have a unique signature and style.
dearjohn and shafique have the same signature.
Just be alert, and observe.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

The French service must be so glad you no longer work for them herve.

You're obsession with me and conspiracy theories are a bit disturbing - but they are funny!

(I guess you are still licking your wounds after having to admit you are a liar. I do think DearJohn is exposing you guys quite nicely though - and it is extremely interesting that you're going for the messenger rather than his rather quite well written posts. Hmm, perhaps I should take the credit for his posts... LOL )

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Why are you on the defensive al shafique?
afraid of being uncovered?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

LOL - yes, I must be afraid of being uncovered. :roll:

Were you afraid of being uncovered when you were in a burqa?? :D :D

I wonder when DearJohn (oops, that's me I guess) will post again.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote: Were you afraid of being uncovered when you were in a burqa?? :D :D

ICheers,
Shafique

I wore the burka in late eighties during covert ops in Pakistan and many other times throughout the ME, and the abaya in dubai in 2008 for my escape, .
I never felt so secure, as it is the perfect attire to be invisible, as moslem men want their women to be.
I turned around a backward side of islamic culture and used it against them.
You should be surprised as to how many other covert operatives use the same trick in the middle east. It is a really easy thing to do to fool moslems countries.
However i was surprised that the hit team who eliminated that piece of palestinian thug in Dubai, did not use the abaya trick (I would have), and as you may know it, they all got video'ed and photographed.

BTW, as shafique , what is your opinion on the niquab and abaya, do you force Ms al shafique to wear one?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Why are you being defensive herve? ;)

Could it be because after being caught in a lie you are desperately lashing out?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

herve wrote:
Bethsmum wrote:
herve wrote:Where are you from DearJohn?

I thought he seemed a bit Mauritian :drunken:

-- Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:15 pm --

You're not a Jew, nor a Semite, not a Middle Eastern. You're a Dutch who couldn't careless about his country, and rather defend Israel/Jews to the maximum, but surely you will never offer your soul to it. Thats the hypocrite identity of yours. You look for any reason to express your hatred towards Muslims (with all their different ethnicities), and "Israel" surely serves your purpose

Wow! Sym's been playing with his crystal balls again! Amazing insight to another poster's mind. :lol:

BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique. I exposed al shafique already with his 21/7 posting on DF, and for his blatant violation of the quran for taking a mortgage. Give me time and i will find out this Dearjohn aka shafique
If true posting under another avatar allows him to "dilute" his presence on DF, and also get a "favorable" audience, which obviously he lacks. al shafique made a fool of himself and lost his credibility, and here we have dearjohn poping out of the woodwork with a clean slate for shafique.
Watch the style and the links, they are very similar to shafique and his posts go in the same unmistakable direction (biased careful, as opposed to biased for al shafique).

The b!tch is reporting to its pimp :D

Hilarious how you put it, "I have a strong feeling" LOOOL !!!! :lol: :lol:
symmetric
BANNED

herve wrote:BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique. I exposed al shafique already with his 21/7 posting on DF, and for his blatant violation of the quran for taking a mortgage. Give me time and i will find out this Dearjohn aka shafique

Well I suppose that confirms that you are a total moron.
I should ask you to use PM's when you want to complain to mommy but your intelligence report above has given me a few chuckles this morning. Here my favourite lines -

"Just be alert, and observe" - So covert
"Just give me time and I will find out" - But we need answers now 007
"His posts go in a unmistakeable direction" - So true, they appear on the same forum
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

shafique wrote:LOL - yes, I must be afraid of being uncovered. :roll:

Were you afraid of being uncovered when you were in a burqa?? :D :D

I wonder when DearJohn (oops, that's me I guess) will post again.

Cheers,
Shafique

Perhaps it would be more beneficial if you could forwarn us who you are today sunshine! That way we'll all be able to keep up. Godd try though! :wink:

PMSL
BM

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 am --

DearJohn wrote:
herve wrote:BM, I have a strong feeling that DearJohn IS shafique. I exposed al shafique already with his 21/7 posting on DF, and for his blatant violation of the quran for taking a mortgage. Give me time and i will find out this Dearjohn aka shafique

Well I suppose that confirms that you are a total moron.
I should ask you to use PM's when you want to complain to mommy but your intelligence report above has given me a few chuckles this morning. Here my favourite lines -

"Just be alert, and observe" - So covert
"Just give me time and I will find out" - But we need answers now 007
"His posts go in a unmistakeable direction" - So true, they appear on the same forum

Remarkable insight on a forum where you've only made 40 odd posts. You seem to have the measure of everyone for one so new. So much so that you know FD inside out, all about Herve and think/know I'm Jewish.
That's amazing John! I'm well impressed :D
What nuggets of information are you going to give us today? Maybe you need to hop over to the topic about the Asian terrorists. Your alter ego needs a hand over there!

PMSL
BM
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote: Remarkable insight on a forum where you've only made 40 odd posts.

Do you need to make posts to have insight? You have over 4,000.

Bethsmum wrote:You seem to have the measure of everyone for one so new. So much so that you know FD inside out, all about Herve and think/know I'm Jewish.

Surely even you have to find this french intelligence report funny.

Bethsmum wrote:That's amazing John! I'm well impressed :D

Well thank you.

Bethsmum wrote:What nuggets of information are you going to give us today?

I don't know but I will give it some thought. Be alert and observe :)
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

:D :D

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

DearJohn wrote:If you didn't like Noam Chomsky or disqualified him for being too smart you can read this link about a whole bunch of Israeli intellectuals that recently supported the Palestine bid for an independent state and agree with many of the comments made on this thread, apart from yours of course.

Which comments would be mine?
Any Palestinian intellectuals supporting the bid and agreeing that a Pali state in the occupied territories means an absolute end of the conflict?
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Flying Dutchman wrote: Which comments would be mine?

"I agree, statehood you have to deserve. And Pali's donot deserve it IMO. "

The rest are more general statements to the effect that either Palestines don't deserve it because they are corrupt, they don't deserve it because they didn't build a nation under occupation and that live in big villa's insinuating that life is not that bad for them.

Flying Dutchman wrote: Any Palestinian intellectuals supporting the bid and agreeing that a Pali state in the occupied territories means an absolute end of the conflict?

Palestinian intellectuals? The title reads "Israeli intellectuals back Palestinian statehood in Tel Aviv rally".

What you mean by "agreeing that a Pali sate in the occupied territories means an absolute end of the conflit"? The article makes two points -
(i) Palestine deserve their own state - as the lady puts the Palestinian people should everything we do which means a state and the benefits that come along with having your own state.
(ii) That Israel has been the reason that successive peace negotiations have failed - as she put it Israel has been the deniers all these years.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

Seems those on the ground are not that sure:

Meanwhile, a new opinion poll shows that despite hardships, Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem are relatively satisfied with their lives under Israeli rule. The survey, implemented by the Washington Institute for Near East Policy in cooperation with Princeton University and the Beit Sahur-based Palestinian Center for Public Opinion, found that almost half of East Jerusalem Palestinian respondents said they prefered to remain under Israeli sovereignty.

Only 23 percent of respondents said they would definitely prefer Palestinian citizenship to Israeli citizenship.

Among the reasons respondents cited for wanting to remain under Israeli sovereignty were relative freedom of movement, relatively higher income, employment opportunities and social rights.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-sanctions-east-jerusalem-family-for-straddling-palestinian-border-1.386897
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

You have got to be kidding me. This is the best you can come up with. A pro-Israeli lobby group funded think tank survey.

The Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP) is a think tank based in Washington, D.C. focused on United States foreign policy in the Middle East. It was established by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) in 1985. The institute's mission statement states that it seeks "to advance a balanced and realistic understanding of American interests in the Middle East."[1] The group is often described as being pro-Israel.[2][3][4]

The thousands of people cheering at Abbas's UN speech in Palestine and marching in the streets to show their support provides a more accurate and impartial view of whether people want statehood than an AIPAC funded survey don't you think?
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:
Bethsmum wrote: Remarkable insight on a forum where you've only made 40 odd posts.

Do you need to make posts to have insight? You have over 4,000.

Bethsmum wrote:You seem to have the measure of everyone for one so new. So much so that you know FD inside out, all about Herve and think/know I'm Jewish.

Surely even you have to find this french intelligence report funny.

Bethsmum wrote:That's amazing John! I'm well impressed :D

Well thank you.

Bethsmum wrote:What nuggets of information are you going to give us today?

I don't know but I will give it some thought. Be alert and observe :)

You're up to 54 I see now John :drunken: Amazin! You never did qualify why you thought I was/am Jewish :lol: :lol:
Bethsmum

Thanks keep me updated.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

shafique wrote::D :D

Cheers,
Shafique

Does calling yourself John make you feel any more English, sunshine?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

-- Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 pm --

DearJohn wrote:Thanks keep me updated.

Avoiding the question John? Shafiques good at that too!

PMSL
BM
Bethsmum

Is it really a mystery to you? You are aware that anyone is able to read old posts right?
I guess you missed that in your investigation Clouseau.
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

DearJohn wrote:Is it really a mystery to you? You are aware that anyone is able to read old posts right?
I guess you missed that in your investigation Clouseau.

Ah, so that explains it! You've worked your way through all of my old posts, I see.
Well I know I've probably refered to it somewhere but, for the life of me I can't remember when, so if you'd like to repost it, I would appreciate it.
I hope you don't have to spend too much time looking John :wink: It must be a while ago!

PMSL
BM
Bethsmum

So you want me to tell you when you said you were Jewish?
I think I will leave the rest of this investigation to you Clouseau and your french naval intelligence officer (Kato).
DearJohn
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk