Kids In Palestine...Small Clip I Made..

Topic locked
Kids in Palestine...Small clip i made.. Jul 31, 2006
Greetings,

this's a small clip that i made, and the reason is to show some people who can't see the truth, the truth about how our kids are living, and why they say that we are "haters" or terrorists, just see, imagine your kids are living this life, and keep the answer between you and your self, and if you are young and don't know the meaning of being a parent, just imagine your younger brother or sister living like that, or if you your self lived like that

Click Here to watch File size 15 megas

ps: please becareful with the coments as i take this topic really personal, so please no making fun or whatever silly comments that says "video sux or whatever", please help passing this video if you can, thnx.

Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 31, 2006
powerful images. How do I forward it?
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 31, 2006
I could only d/l 1.08mb of it. Is your server alright?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 31, 2006
very powerful, btw what was the background song?, Highly recomend all to see it and its a very fast download.
fayz
Dubai Forums Knight
Location: take a left at the Bebsi interchange, that is the Bebsi interchange

Jul 31, 2006
thank you, the song is Julia botros - khawfy 3ala wlady, and you can forward it by sending the link http://www.arabrappers.net/palestinekids.wmv and if anyone would like to edit it and add texts i'd be thankful, i put no credits, as this song is a message to the free world to see what's happening.

XRW-147, the server is a good server, but maybe something blocking the download like firewall or some software on your PC.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jul 31, 2006
I thought it would be even more powerful if there are no words (once people hear a language they have preconceived notions). Background music + those images, wow.

I'll forward it on
I-No-Jack
Dubai forums Addict

thnx.. Aug 01, 2006
I'm really happy you like it again, and i guess you are right that's why i didn't even try to add words except at the start and the end.
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: thnx.. Aug 01, 2006
i loved it rami but some of the shots were out of frame ...but great work
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 01, 2006
Corcovado, thnx, about the shots, most of the work was automated, and i really loved the final work, so i didn't want to fix anything, i wanted to let the pictures speak, frm whatever angle you look, however you look, they are still painful enough to remind you of how much we lost, not financially, nor lands no, we lost our childhood...
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 01, 2006
Rami wrote:Corcovado, thnx, about the shots, most of the work was automated, and i really loved the final work, so i didn't want to fix anything, i wanted to let the pictures speak, frm whatever angle you look, however you look, they are still painful enough to remind you of how much we lost, not financially, nor lands no, we lost our childhood...

heart braking
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Aug 01, 2006
great work Rami. I am gonna upload it to YouTube.com ...
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 02, 2006
thank you very much MaaaD, please give me the link when you are done..
Rami
Dubai Forums Frequenter

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums