Islam In George Bush Land... Texas!!!! Of All Places :)

Topic locked
Islam in George Bush land... Texas!!!! Of all places :) Feb 21, 2006
Hey guys,

Interesting video about Muslims in Texas.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 69&q=islam

As one point, a women took the Shahada (proclamation of faith) and I felt a surge of emotion well up inside me... To think that these people are white americans born as Christians and convert to Islam sent goosebumps all over me....

Really emotional clip.

Regards,
Liban

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 21, 2006
Oh big whoop now lets all go get pissed and celebrate!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Oh big whoop now lets all go get pissed and celebrate!

Choco

why are u always against Islam . If you can not show your appreciation then avoid posting childish reply. " growing up is optional" :wink:

keep up the good work Liban. I watched it on Danish TV few months back :wink: The days are not far when Choco will accept Islam and her name will be fatima ben anderson :P
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 22, 2006
And pigs might fly!

Just didn't see the point of the post, people convert to different religions every day of the week, who cares.

I'm sick of certain people ramming it down others throats, saying how great it all is, well there are a lot of loonies in there doing so much harm as well, so what's the point.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006

You are not even worthy of being spit on at this point.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
HP wrote:

Choco

why are u always against Islam . If you can not show your appreciation then avoid posting childish reply. " growing up is optional" :wink:

keep up the good work Liban. I watched it on Danish TV few months back :wink: The days are not far when Choco will accept Islam and her name will be fatima ben anderson :P

Choco is a bigot and a racist. You cannot expect a "person" with those characterisitcs to be open to Islam or anything else...

Also, typical of her kind (ie. racists and bigots like Kanelli and arniegang), she doesn't want to learn and be more open to others and the associated truth.

Pitiful creatures is what they are.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Liban, slander me and others all you like. Your posts speak for themselves. Everyone on this forum can see who the real racist and bigot is. That would be you. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 22, 2006
HP wrote:avoid posting childish reply. " growing up is optional" :wink:

Pot, kettle, black - 99.99% of your posts are 'childish' replies aren't they?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
I want to understand and learn, the problem is we will never learn from the likes of Liban. I dont know why some of you engage with him.

If you want to learn listen to people like Shaf, who presents his case and explains with no passion and doesnt ram his opinions down your throat, and certainly doesnt become abusive.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 22, 2006
kanelli wrote:Liban, slander me and others all you like. Your posts speak for themselves. Everyone on this forum can see who the real racist and bigot is. That would be you. :lol:

Coming from the greatest bigot known to man, your words lack credibility.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
arniegang wrote:I want to understand and learn, the problem is we will never learn from the likes of Liban. I dont know why some of you engage with him.

1) Just because you and Kanelli and Choco and Goodbai are blind to the truth doesn't mean people cannot learn from me....

2) People who "engage" me are nice people without predice and bigotry. I hope to meet more of them in the meeting for a good time :)
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
You're right Arnie.

Liban never expresses himself further that single sentences full of hate. Also, he hasn't provided any solid evidence of racist comments from me or any of the other people he has called racist. He severely lacks credibility.

Engaging him further is useless.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 22, 2006
agreed K
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 22, 2006
Liban, I think you just described yourself.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Liban, I think you just described yourself.

You must be completly and utterly clueless then.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Whatever, after the horribly cruel and mean things you've said to me, I never want to speak to you again!

You talk about tolerance and want to be understood, but all you've done is be mean and awful to a lot of people, what a terrible example you are and a most pitiful person.

I ashamed of people like you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
Funny, I felt ashamed that you even breath the same air as I did ever since your slander about God and Islam....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
I don't care what you think, it's upto me to believe what I want and not for you to judge.

Just P*** off!

I don't want to talk to narrow minded, judgemental, ignorant, rude, one-tracked minded, racist and hateful people like you, who ram the same crap down peoples throats day after day, you know what, people get bored of it and you only succeed in making people become irritated at the whole thing.

So don't bother.

End of!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
God do you ever sound like a broken record or what...

PITIFUL!!!
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Well the same can be said of you!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 22, 2006
Chocoholic says:

Bla bla blabla blabla...

Bla bla bla...

blablablabla....

bla bla bla....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 22, 2006
Choco

You are damn racist.Why do you not go at the web site of Microsoft and download the Service Pack 2 ,it might help you to remove all those patches which you have against muslims :roll:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 22, 2006
:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2006
Liban wrote:
HP wrote:

Choco

Choco is a bigot and a racist. You cannot expect a "person" with those characterisitcs to be open to Islam or anything else...

Also, typical of her kind (ie. racists and bigots like Kanelli and arniegang), she doesn't want to learn and be more open to others and the associated truth.

Pitiful creatures is what they are.

hi Liban , i dissagree with you on this .... not specifically about Choco ,,nor about anybody ,, you know the story of Omar Ebn Al Khattab, how he turned to islam,,,, so i think you are wrong on that .
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 23, 2006
Chocohlic is not like Omar Ibn Al Khattab... C'mon... :?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Why do we get so much concerned about Religion ? Feb 23, 2006
See, there is a hell lot of things happening all over . There Christians accepting Islamic belief and vice versa . There people getting facinated with Hindu culture and belief . There people getting facinated with Buddhism . There are people embracing Christian belief . There are believers becoming atheist and vice versa .

if we all look through through a peep whole , we will always see a small world and probably a world we would like to see . But tha's doesnt become the absolute truth .

Regds
Sree
sree
Dubai Forums Member

Feb 23, 2006
Guys, did u notice same people post on some same topic and keep bickering on the same issue over and over and over again? If u keep bickering like this every god damn time it shows something is really wrong with u guys. I mean why do u want to keep talking and flamming on same issue with same person? r u in the hope of changing the person's mental views by praying the person to get hit by a lightning or some meaningless crap? So Choco, Kanelli, Arnie,Liban, HP try to change ur ways or admin have to do something about this.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 23, 2006
sniper is behaving very rough from last couple of weeks. I think he has stopped using medicines.

Sniper updates are ready for u ,go and install them :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Feb 25, 2006
HP, get a life and stop acting like Liban's lapdog - truly sad. Throwing insults and stuff that isn't true just makes you look pathetic as you can't look beyond your own short comings.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 25, 2006
sniper420 wrote:Guys, did u notice same people post on some same topic and keep bickering on the same issue over and over and over again? If u keep bickering like this every god damn time it shows something is really wrong with u guys. I mean why do u want to keep talking and flamming on same issue with same person? r u in the hope of changing the person's mental views by praying the person to get hit by a lightning or some meaningless crap?

I agree with sniper420. Pointless. I stopped reading these posts long ago where people are tryin to put eachother down & force their views.
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums