For Those Of Little Faith, Beware, Hell Does Exist...

Topic locked
For those of little faith, beware, Hell does exist... Feb 16, 2006
These details are reportedly from the translation of an article in a Finnish newspaper named 'Ammennusatia'.

A geological group who drilled a hole about 14.4 kilometers deep in the crust of the earth are saying that they heard human screams. Screams have been heard from the condemned souls from earth's deepest hole. Terrified scientists are afraid they have let loose the evil powers of hell up to the earth's surface.

'The information we are gathering is so surprising, that we are sincerely afraid of what we might find down there,' stated Dr Azzacov, the manager of the project in remote Siberia.

'The second surprise was the high temperature they discovered in the earth's center. 'The calculations indicate the given temperature was about 1,100 degrees Celsius, or over 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit,' Azzacov pointed out. 'This is far more then we expected. It seems almost like an inferno of fire is brutally going on in the center of the earth.

'The last discovery was nevertheless the most shocking to our ears, so much so that the scientists are afraid to continue the project. We tried to listen to the earth's movements at certain intervals with supersensitive microphones, which were let down through the hole. What we heard turned those logically thinking scientists into a trembling ruins. It was a sometimes a weak, but high pitched sound which we thought to be coming from our own equipment,' explained Dr Azzacov.

'But after some adjustments we comprehended that indeed the sound came from the earth's interior. We could hardly believe our own ears. We heard a human voice, screaming in pain. Even though one voice was discernible, we could hear thousands, perhaps millions, in the background, of suffering souls screaming. After this ghastly discovery, about half of the scientists quit because of fear. Hopefully, that which is down there will stay there,' Dr Azzacov added.

'What really unnerved the Soviets, apart from the voice recordings, was the appearance that same night of a fountainhead of luminous gas shooting up from the drill site, and out of the midst of this incandescent cloud pillar a brilliant being with bat wings revealed itself with the words (in Russian): 'I have conquered,' emblazoned against the dark Siberian sky.

'The incident was absolutely unreal; the Soviets cried out in terror,' says Mr. Nummedal. Later that night, he saw ambulance crews circulating in the community. A driver he knew told him that they had been told to sedate everybody with a medication known to erase short term memory. The Soviets use this drug in the treatment of shock victims.

Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 16, 2006
So are these guys in straight jackets now?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 16, 2006
Hmm yeah OK, so the possibility of gases escaping at high pressure from the hole they drilled could explain the noises.

The temperature is not really abnormal, considering the high temps of lava in volcano eruptions.

The core of the earth is still molten rock and of course will register extreme temperatures, it would also release noxious sulphuric gases, that probably made the guys hallucinate.

Nothing new here.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Feb 16, 2006
This is just an alarm... this is how it normally start.

if people dont repent.... the true one will come.... sooner or later.
Intimacy
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 16, 2006
How do you explain the bat and the wording of "I have conquered" then....

Just because you are blind to God will not get you off the hook.... The recordings of the voices are available online... I will get them....

What do you english people say... "Oh ye of little faith, repent, for the day of Rapture is upon us"... It is gonna come my friends... Just you wait. The signs are all in place

9/11 was the start.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 16, 2006
Funny gas can make u see wonderful (evil) things... :)
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 16, 2006
Liban, I'm giving you another nomination the Wooden Spoon Award 2006.

Ever heard of Snopes.com? http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.htm
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 16, 2006
Liban, I hope that you posted that in jest.

Islam does not teach that Hell is in the core of the earth, perhaps you have been swayed by the imagery of Dante??

The Quran says that we can have no conception of what life will be after death, as it will be like nothing we have experienced. We will be of different form and will have different senses - describing the afterlife will be like describing colour to a blind person, or sound to a deaf person. Analogies can be made - but we are limited to our physical senses - therefore heaven is described as 'LIKE gardens with flowing rivers', but as we won't have physical eyes or bodies as we understand them, these are just analogies/similies.

If you read the Hadith about what hell is, you will find it is more akin to the Catholic concept of purgatory where souls are cleansed... but this is another discussion.

Wasalaam,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 16, 2006
C'mon guys.... I try to sound like a fanatic and you go and call my bluff when I try to post something on damnation for kaffrin....

OK.... I'll give this to you.... This time because I knew it was a fake since:

1) No driller can go that deep
2) At 2000 ft the pressure is so great it will crush a microphone
3) At 2000 degrees it will melt the microphone

I just wanted to post it anyways to torment people...

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
Age of Aqariuuuuuuusssssss
:lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 16, 2006
Liban - we're just never sure with you :) :)

(But I guessed you were having a laugh)

Wasalaam,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 16, 2006
You can only fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time

8)
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 16, 2006
Liban, I hope you will realise soon that it isn't flattering to feign fanaticism just to yank everyone's chains.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Feb 16, 2006
K

He obviously "gets off" on it. Doesn't fool some of us and tis quite sad really.

:roll:
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Feb 16, 2006
Oh boo hoo arniegang... You are just sore that I manage to light the flames of passion on occasion.

I must add that while this was a farce on my side (glad you liked it Shafique), I do also have some strong beleifs.

I am a deeply religious person and I beleive in the Message of God brought to the Ummah in the Noble Quran.

Maybe I should make a thread called "Just who is Liban" or "What are Liban's true beleifs"... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 17, 2006
Liban wrote:C'mon guys.... I try to sound like a fanatic and you go and call my bluff when I try to post something on damnation for kaffrin....

OK.... I'll give this to you.... This time because I knew it was a fake since:

1) No driller can go that deep
2) At 2000 ft the pressure is so great it will crush a microphone
3) At 2000 degrees it will melt the microphone

I just wanted to post it anyways to torment people...

This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius
Age of Aqariuuuuuuusssssss
:lol:

well it is true that the deepest hole to be drilled is in Siberia and I recall is some 10 kms deep. Well there are devices which wont melt at high temp but I dont think it would be "super-sensitive". Kekeke It seems it freaked Liban out so much... Well it's time to leave u anf ur rainbow gang.
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 17, 2006
Liban you have to learn one thing!Use your mind for once, not people's fake articles, thanks to snopes.com. Some people will do anything to attract attention such as create stories and spread them which makes them proud of spreadin a fake rumor. IF "GOD" has given you your own thoughts why do follow the guide of others.
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 17, 2006
Bsorc, learn how to read.... Then post..... Do not flame for the sake of flaming when you are incapable of reading my last post on this....
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Feb 17, 2006
ahem ahem..so you knew it as fake
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Feb 24, 2006
kanelli wrote:Liban, I'm giving you another nomination the Wooden Spoon Award 2006.

Ever heard of Snopes.com? http://www.snopes.com/religion/wellhell.htm

Richard Owl Mirror
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 25, 2006
bsorc wrote:ahem ahem..so you knew it as fake

Yes... :oops:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums