Hell?

Topic locked
Hell? Mar 13, 2006
I found a quote from somewhere which has a strange type of information on hell.
"The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth."

quite good quote ill say

bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 13, 2006
Where is the quote from?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Mar 14, 2006
I got it from a friend, i dont know where exactly is it from. but its a very nice quote
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 15, 2006
bsorc wrote:I got it from a friend, i dont know where exactly is it from. but its a very nice quote

Louis: Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099871/quotes
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker

Mar 19, 2006
Hell according to Qura'an describtion is 70 times stronger than the one in our life . and maybe it is different in a way or another , but , what is stated so clearly in Qura'an is that whenever the skins of those being tourchred in Hell is getting burnt , God will creat new skins for them to suffer the punishment . so there is a real punishment and burning , not burning memories or whatever . This also drag the subject to a very important thing . Qura'a is correct . according to Sheik Ahmad Al Zendani , and one of the famous proffesors in canada ( i dont recall his name ) Al zendani asked the proffesor how the human being feel the pain , the proffesor said through his skin , and if the skin is removed totally , he would never feel any thing no matter how you try to hurt him phisically . then Al Zendani said if there was any means for Muhammad pbuh to know this 1500 years ago , the professor said NO. and here it is stated clearly in Qura'an !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
castellano
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 25, 2006
I dont believe in stories among arguing professors & scholars, I dont mean to offend but its not necessary such information was not known in the middle ages when Arabs & chinese were advanced than anybody in medical. Infact Arabs were the first to create an almost clear sketch of the human anatomy. Religion has put the maximum fear to scare people into following it, so that they should follow rules and not be bad. Religion had good intentions, unfortunately they had back fired. If a person has a good character, helps the needy, doesnt eat others rights. looks after his old parents but only if he doesnt believe in the God ,is burned in hell. But a religious person not following those aspects would enter heaven. Is that justice or is God that selfish and unforigiving. the person would burn in hell wheras God can say "he created an example of a good person and tht would encourage others to be good" but instead punish him. thats not God thts the Arab government :wink:
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 25, 2006
Fear was a good way to motivate people in the middle ages and even now in America as fascism, all these have th esame source.
bsorc
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums