Beware Of The Fake Sheikh..Aka Manzor Mahmood

Topic locked
Beware of the Fake Sheikh..Aka Manzor Mahmood Apr 12, 2006
This sleezebag has spied and incriminated unsuspectanting muslims and others innocent people in order to make money. But unfortunately his time has run out and is know being exposed to the world.

http://media.guardian.co.uk/site/story/0,,1742346,00.html

Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 15, 2006
Lionheart, get your facts straight please.

The 'fake sheikh' does not take money from people! He is an undercover reporter who works for the News of the World and has highlighted corruption and dodgy dealings within certain industries.

No he does not pick on muslims either.

He has exposed people like Sven Goran Eriksson, Princess Michael of Kent, The Countess of W.e.s.s.e.x, actor John Alford, who was jailed thanks to the 'Sheikh's' investigations and various MP's as well.

Are there any muslims among these people? Er No!

Galloway is just p***ed off that he was exposed and duped by the reporter that's all!

It's called investigative journalism, although I do not necessarily agree with the methods as they are tantamount to entrapment. But through his methods he has highlighted corruption, bribery, drug dealing and all other manner of things.

But what you've posted is utter rubbish! If the things he's discovered and reported are of 'innocent' people then you have a severly twisted view of good and bad. And by posting the guys picture all you've done is help more corrupt people carry on getting away with it - well done Lionheart! Do you have a brain in your head? Moron!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2006
Lionheart

Chocs has put a very fair and valid point regarding you putting up a picture of a journalist.

In order to protect his identity i had edited your post to remove his picture.

Furthermore, your beliefs or your contempories beliefs are totally misguided. Chocs is correct in saying this guy just impersonates a shiek to gain information about dishonesty and corruption. It has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam.

You have lost the plot on this one i am affraid.
arniegang
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 15, 2006
Also let me give you a quick insight into Journalism Law. The fake sheikh is allowed to print his investigations as his reports are deemed 'In the public interest'. The public have a right to know about people who're involved in corruption, and law breaking.

If any person that he has written about has a problem, then they go to the Press Complaints Commission. All journalists are bound by the Code of Practice. So long as a journalist or paper is printing 'fact' there is no problem. It's if they make things or embelish things they can be pulled up for defamation or slander.

An issue of privacy can come up as everyone is entitled to their privacy. But complaints regarding this can be dismissed if the information gathered is in the public interest, or exposing or detecting crime or serious impropriety.

I can go on and on about this, but neddless to say that this reporter is actually doing the general public a favour by exposing people who obviously have something to hide or are involved in illegal activities.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2006
Thanks Chocs, you saved me loads of typing. Wanna be my DF PA ??

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 15, 2006
Well I am studying the subject right now and wow it's complicated!

Nah I need a man slave to do my running around as it is.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 15, 2006
pmsl well it wont be me i am a total lazy arse :lol: :lol:

I take the view "whats the point of having a dog and barking yourself"
arniegang

Apr 15, 2006
ohhh Lionheart

Thanks very much for reducing the size of your sig picture. Much appreciated.
arniegang

Apr 15, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Lionheart, get your facts straight please.

The 'fake sheikh' does not take money from people! He is an undercover reporter who works for the News of the World and has highlighted corruption and dodgy dealings within certain industries.

No he does not pick on muslims either.

He has exposed people like Sven Goran Eriksson, Princess Michael of Kent, The Countess of W.e.s.s.e.x, actor John Alford, who was jailed thanks to the 'Sheikh's' investigations and various MP's as well.

Are there any muslims among these people? Er No!

Galloway is just p***ed off that he was exposed and duped by the reporter that's all!

It's called investigative journalism, although I do not necessarily agree with the methods as they are tantamount to entrapment. But through his methods he has highlighted corruption, bribery, drug dealing and all other manner of things.

But what you've posted is utter rubbish! If the things he's discovered and reported are of 'innocent' people then you have a severly twisted view of good and bad. And by posting the guys picture all you've done is help more corrupt people carry on getting away with it - well done Lionheart! Do you have a brain in your head? Moron!

Choco...the warning is not for you..its for muslims who might think that this man is honest sheikh... like Islamic Channel who he tried to incriminate by acting as investor, than trying to get them to say something anti-semetic..so he has something to take to his Zoinist boss Rubert Murduck. Unfortunately this plot failed like the plot he tried to pull on the MB John Galloway. Know his ass is going to get exposed so that he does not incriminate innocent unsuspecting muslims. This is man is spy and traitor to his community.

"It's called investigative journalism, although I do not necessarily agree with the methods as they are tantamount to entrapment. But through his methods he has highlighted corruption, bribery, drug dealing and all other manner of things."

But unfortunately his trap against Islamic channel and John Galloway failed and know his ass getting exposed, the same he has exposed unsuspecting people for money for a long time. If, I'm this guy I would hire 24 hour security and never go near a muslim community as long as I live.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 15, 2006
Ok Lionheart lets get down to nitty griity here.

Please tell us exactly who he has duped that was a Muslim. Then as you are so knowledgeable, please post the whole list of everyone he has duped, rather than posting not one single fact.

Please also be more specific about your quote "Islamic channel" who or what is this.?
arniegang

Apr 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:Lionheart

Chocs has put a very fair and valid point regarding you putting up a picture of a journalist.

In order to protect his identity i had edited your post to remove his picture.

Furthermore, your beliefs or your contempories beliefs are totally misguided. Chocs is correct in saying this guy just impersonates a shiek to gain information about dishonesty and corruption. It has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam.

You have lost the plot on this one i am affraid.

"Furthermore, your beliefs or your contempories beliefs are totally misguided. Chocs is correct in saying this guy just impersonates a shiek to gain information about dishonesty and corruption. It has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam."

No Sir My beliefs are not misguided, but your beliefs are misguided. CHoco is correct in your opinion because you are not muslim, but to me and many many other muslims what this man tried to do against Islamic Channel is nothing more than or less than crime. He tried to get law abidding Islamic orginazation to incriminate themself, but unfortunately he wasn't successful. Also the fact that this traitor works for Zoinists bastereds like Rubert Murduck..."News of the World".

"It has nothing to do with Muslims or Islam."

If it has nothing to do with Islam or MUslims than why did he go after law abidding Islamic Channel...why is he possing as Muslim Sheikh? Why posse as Catholic priest or Prostestant priest?

If this man is capable this I'm 100% sure that he has been used to spread Jihad propoganda against West amongst unsuspecting muslim Youths.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:Ok Lionheart lets get down to nitty griity here.

Please tell us exactly who he has duped that was a Muslim. Then as you are so knowledgeable, please post the whole list of everyone he has duped, rather than posting not one single fact.

Please also be more specific about your quote "Islamic channel" who or what is this.?

Islam Channel can today reveal that it has been the target of an unscrupulous newspaper sting using highly questionable methods. The focus of the sting was Chief Executive Mohamed Ali and RESPECT MP George Galloway.

Two men posing as wealthy Indian businessmen first contacted the London-based channel last month saying they wanted to invest in the TV station. As with all such proposals, CEO Mohamed Ali, invited the two into his head office to scrutinise their proposal and establish the intentions which lay behind the offer.

During this meeting the two also expressed an interest in helping financially the political party RESPECT headed by MP George Galloway. Another meeting was set up to include the Bow and Bethnal Green MP who has been the target of international media before.

It was during this meeting that both the MP and Mr Ali began to suspect all was not what it seemed as their hosts talked about terrorism, expressed potentially anti-semitic sentiments and views both Mr Galloway and Mr Ali found offensive.

After a further investigation Islam Channel discovered the real identity of one of the businessmen as News of the World journalist Mazher Mahmood. Mr Ali, Islam Channel CEO said: 'I am not a naïve person, but as the head of the Islam Channel I don't expect to be approached by 'fake sheikhs or dodgy dealers'.

'The Islam Channel is an honourable project with high ideals and those who offer to help us come from eclectic backgrounds, but always their intentions are honourable. 'I am still rather bemused as to why this notorious investigative journalist should try and enveigle his way into Islam Channel. 'We are an trying to build bridges of understanding between the Muslim and non-Muslim world and between faiths and cultures. I am deeply saddened that the News of the World has chosen these troubled times to try and damage these aims.

'This elaborate sting was designed to besmirch the reputation of this TV station, those who work for it and supporters of Islam Channel. 'Our supporters come from many diverse political, charitable and business backgrounds. 'Mazher Mahmood obviously thought we would be an easy sting '! but he picked on the wrong target this time'￾ added Mr Ali who is now considering turning the tables on the journalist who is obsessive about maintaining his own privacy.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 15, 2006
arniegang wrote:Ok Lionheart lets get down to nitty griity here.

Why is this man not possing himself as Christian Priest or Hindu spiratual leader or Buddist.... why does he have to posse himself as Muslim Sheikh when he is spying on people?
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 15, 2006
Lionheart.

I think you have taken this totally out of context. First off the sting on the Islam Channel was only the means to get George Galloway involved. The TV Station was purely part of the sting to bring in the "target" in.

Secondly, he poses as a Shiek becuase gullible greedy dishonest people always fall for something like the Rich Arab Shiek wiith a HUGE Wallet trick.

In addition, posing as a Shiek has nothing to do with Islam with respect. A Shiek i believe holds no power or position within the Islam faith. Therefore your suggestion in asking why he didnt poseas a Priest etc has no relevance.

Basically Lionheart this is not really a political discussion, it does not involve politics or religion.

You really are as we say in the UK "barking up the wrong tree" on this one my friend.
arniegang

Apr 15, 2006
A further note

Channel Islam is currently only in the making. It is not as yet an active cable/sky TV channel.

http://www.channelislam.tv/

Lionheart.

Can you please paste the link with the statement from the Islam Channel. On looking at this site in detail, it appears to be nothing more than a out of date website going back to 2003.

No links work when in partners, there are no press releases, there are no details as to who any of the directors are, there are actually no details of any kind including phone numbers.

On searching companies house, there is no Islam Channel listed as a current trading company, and a search of company directors reveals no one called M. Ali.

The most damming evidence Lionheart, is that the only address on the website is in the payment for advertising. It mentions a postcode and business park in Coventry that DOESNT exist.

On searching the BBC website and google there is no reference to this sting involing any TV Channel, furthermore there is no mention of it in the original post/link you supplied regarding the Daily Telegraph.

If you have evidence to the contrary Lionheart, i would gladly read any links you can supply, to prove me wrong.

Regards

Shelock Holmes
arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:Lionheart.

I think you have taken this totally out of context. First off the sting on the Islam Channel was only the means to get George Galloway involved. The TV Station was purely part of the sting to bring in the "target" in.

Secondly, he poses as a Shiek becuase gullible greedy dishonest people always fall for something like the Rich Arab Shiek wiith a HUGE Wallet trick.

In addition, posing as a Shiek has nothing to do with Islam with respect. A Shiek i believe holds no power or position within the Islam faith. Therefore your suggestion in asking why he didnt poseas a Priest etc has no relevance.

Basically Lionheart this is not really a political discussion, it does not involve politics or religion.

You really are as we say in the UK "barking up the wrong tree" on this one my friend.

[qoute]I think you have taken this totally out of context. First off the sting on the Islam Channel was only the means to get George Galloway involved. The TV Station was purely part of the sting to bring in the "target" in.[/qoute]

No my friend I haven't taken this out of context. I think you are trying to make this traitor look saintly by depicting as some who spies on bad people, with the intention of getting them to incriminate themself by leading. My friend this traitors intention were clear, he wanted to get both John Galloway a good law abidding man who helps muslims in Britian and Islamic Channel at same time. Other wise he would have picked other orginazation that have good relationship with John Galloway to get to him.

[qoute]Secondly, he poses as a Shiek becuase gullible greedy dishonest people always fall for something like the Rich Arab Shiek wiith a HUGE Wallet trick.[/qoute]

This man did not pose as Rich Arab Sheikhs in Gulf of Arabia, he posed as Islamic schooler, Iman, Islamic teacher type of Sheikh from India. The brothers at Islamic Channel at first thought him as honest knowledgeable Sheikh who wants to help a Islamic organization.

[qoute]In addition, posing as a Shiek has nothing to do with Islam with respect. A Shiek i believe holds no power or position within the Islam faith. Therefore your suggestion in asking why he didnt poseas a Priest etc has no relevance. [/qoute]

Islamic Sheikh don't have the same influence a the Pope has on his followers, but muslims listen to opinion of Imans because they are viewed knowledeable in the deen since they studied it more than the average muslim. This is especially true among muslim youth who easly influenced by some they percieve as Sheikh/Iman. If this man could pose as sheikh to spy on fellow muslims, he could very well be used to corrupt Muslim Youths with all types of propoganda.

[qoute]Basically Lionheart this is not really a political discussion, it does not involve politics or religion.[/qoute]

By possing as Shiekh and Going after Islamic orginazation makes this religous issue.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:A further note

Channel Islam is currently only in the making. It is not as yet an active cable/sky TV channel.

http://www.channelislam.tv/

Lionheart.

Can you please paste the link with the statement from the Islam Channel. On looking at this site in detail, it appears to be nothing more than a out of date website going back to 2003.

No links work when in partners, there are no press releases, there are no details as to who any of the directors are, there are actually no details of any kind including phone numbers.

On searching companies house, there is no Islam Channel listed as a current trading company, and a search of company directors reveals no one called M. Ali.

The most damming evidence Lionheart, is that the only address on the website is in the payment for advertising. It mentions a postcode and business park in Coventry that DOESNT exist.

On searching the BBC website and google there is no reference to this sting involing any TV Channel, furthermore there is no mention of it in the original post/link you supplied regarding the Daily Telegraph.

If you have evidence to the contrary Lionheart, i would gladly read any links you can supply, to prove me wrong.

Regards

Shelock Holmes

Here is link and information about Islamic Channel

http://www.islamchannel.tv/

Check out the voting poll about whether to unmask the this imposter or not... as of right know 95% of the viewers want this imposters picture to be unmasked.

About Us

Who we are
Islam Channel is the first free-to-air, English language, Islamic-focused satellite channel available in Europe and North Africa on Eurobird 6 and Astra 2A, 2B on frequency 12,523.00 GHz X horizontal and in UK also on the Sky platform (Channel 813)

Islam Channel provides innovative and exciting programming that personalise Islamic themes as well as entertain the Muslim viewers

Our aim is to be the premium global channel with an Islamic focus

The channel has been running transmission for over one year

First to the Islamic media market
Islam Channel is the first and currently only English Islamic channel broadcasting to Europe

Islam Channel is breaking the mould by addressing Muslims of all ethnic backgrounds – providing access to a much larger market than the ethnic channels

The key access point for reaching your customers
Television is the most powerful medium of communication in history

With the advent of Islamic television a unique opportunity for advertisers to access the hitherto untapped market of the English speaking Muslims

With our broad coverage, Islam Channel provides you with the ideal platform to promote your products to your existing market and expand into new markets at the same time
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2006
Sorry Lionheart

The link you have posted

Is nothing more than a search engine listing books, dvd's and shopping etc.

It has nothing to do with a Cable or Satellite TV Station.
arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:Sorry Lionheart

The link you have posted

Is nothing more than a search engine listing books, dvd's and shopping etc.

It has nothing to do with a Cable or Satellite TV Station.

"Who we are
Islam Channel is the first free-to-air, English language, Islamic-focused satellite channel available in Europe and North Africa on Eurobird 6 and Astra 2A, 2B on frequency 12,523.00 GHz X horizontal and in UK also on the Sky platform (Channel 813) "

Right know the channel is available over the Internet...if you like to watch it all you need to do is go to their site click watch or listen.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2006
I repeat Lionheart

is nothing more than a shopping search engine.

i have pasted some content from the home page below

Welcome to
islamchannel.tv

Greeting Card Calendar Entertainment Book Textbook Child Book Newspaper Magazine MP3 Music

DVD Music
Festival Film
Theater
Book
Book Club
Book Search
Book Discount
Book Online Shop
Movie
DVD
Television
Theater Ticket

Featured Directory Saturday, April 15, 2006
London Theater Discount DVD Film Review
Music Download Music MP3
Music Video Travel Media
Shopping Computers Hardware

Web Directory
Greeting Card
Greeting Card, Free Greeting Card, Christmas Greeting Card, Photo Greeting Card, Holiday Greeting Card
Calendar
Monthly Calendar, Yearly Calendar, Page A Day Calendar, Calendar Planner, Weekly Calendar

Entertainment Book
Entertainment Book,
arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:I repeat Lionheart

is nothing more than a shopping search engine.

i have pasted some content from the home page below

Welcome to
islamchannel.tv

Greeting Card Calendar Entertainment Book Textbook Child Book Newspaper Magazine MP3 Music

DVD Music
Festival Film
Theater
Book
Book Club
Book Search
Book Discount
Book Online Shop
Movie
DVD
Television
Theater Ticket

Featured Directory Saturday, April 15, 2006
London Theater Discount DVD Film Review
Music Download Music MP3
Music Video Travel Media
Shopping Computers Hardware

Web Directory
Greeting Card
Greeting Card, Free Greeting Card, Christmas Greeting Card, Photo Greeting Card, Holiday Greeting Card
Calendar
Monthly Calendar, Yearly Calendar, Page A Day Calendar, Calendar Planner, Weekly Calendar

Entertainment Book
Entertainment Book,

are you acting ignorant or are we looking at the same site and you are blind all other things except things that advertisment and things on sell...

About Islam Channel
Our Vision
Why Islam Channel
Advertisement
Salat Introduction
Major Programs
Dua's Collection
Vocabulary
Names of Allah
Recruitment
Islamic Events in UK
Hadith
Children's World
Introduction To Islam
Classifieds
Islamic Articles
Ask The Imam
Islamic FAQs
Mosque Locator
Islamic Calendar

| watch on islamchannel

GLOBAL POLL
Do you think the so-called Fake Sheikh Mazher Mahmood should be unmasked?

Programs in Western Europe

Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday
Quran Recitation
12:30:00

Fajr Adhan
4:00:00

Quran Recitation
4:04:00

Quran Recitation
7:00:00

Practical Islam
9:00:00

Week in Parliament
10:00:00

Journey Through the Quran
11:00:00

Souk TV
12:00:00

Quran Recitation
1:00:00

Zuhr Adhan
1:03:00

Quran Recitation
1:07:00

IslamiQA
1:30:00

Nasheed Show
3:00:00

Quranic Encyclopedia
3:30:00

Youth Talk

The Nobles
4:30:00

Asr Adhan
4:51:00

The Nobles
4:55:00

Nasheed Show
5:00:00

National Qir'aat Competition
5:30:00

Pearls of Knowledge

Maghrib Adhan
7:59:00

IslamiQA
8:03:00

Saturday Night Live
9:30:00

Isha Adhan
10:03:00

Saturday Night Live
10:07:00

Allah's Artistry
10:30:00

Quranic Encyclopedia
11:30:00

Quran Recitation

Fajr Adhan
3:57:00

Quran Recitation
4:01:00

Quran Recitation

Politics and Media

Jummah Prayer from Mecca

Souk TV

Zuhr Adhan
1:02:00

Quran Recitation
1:06:00

IslamiQA

Behind the Veil

Nasheed Show

Asr Adhan
4:52:00

Education Matters

Legal Corner
6:00:00

Muslimah Dilemma

Maghrib Adhan
8:00:00

IslamiQA
8:04:00

Lessons in Fiqh

Nasheed Show

Isha Adhan
10:06:00

Nasheed Show
10:10:00

Journey Within

Fajr Adhan
3:54:00

Quran Recitation

Quran Recitation

The Agenda

Allah's Artistry

Quranic Encyclopedia

Zuhr Adhan

Quran Recitation

IslamiQA

Saturday Night Live

Pearls of Knowledge

Asr Adhan
4:53:00

Building an Islamic Home

Islam Channel News

Pillars of Islam

Politics and Media

Maghrib Adhan
8:02:00

IslamiQA
8:06:00

Islam Channel News

The Nobles

Isha Adhan
10:09:00

The Nobles
10:13:00

Nasheed Show

The Agenda

Quran Recitation

Quran Recitation

Fajr Adhan
3:51:00

Quran Recitation
3:55:00

Quran Recitation

Pillars of Islam

The Agenda

Nasheed Show

Quranic Encyclopedia

Quran Recitation

Zuhr Adhan

Quran Recitation

IslamiQA

Ummah Talk

Hassan and Habibah Show

Asr Adhan
4:53:00

Youth Talk

Islam Channel News

Week in Parliament

Maghrib Adhan

IslamiQA
8:08:00

Islam Channel News

30 Minutes with the Inonesian Ambassador

Isha Adhan
10:12:00

10:16:00

Nasheed Show
10:35:00

The Agenda

Quran Recitation

Fajr Adhan
3:48:00

Quran Recitation
3:52:00

Quran Recitation

Week in Review

The Agenda

Allah's Artistry

Quranic Encyclopedia

Zuhr Adhan

IslamiQA

Behind the Veil
2:30:00

Asr Adhan
4:54:00

4:58:00

Islam Channel News

Pillars of Islam

Politics and Beyond

IslamiQA

Maghrib Adhan
8:06:00

IslamiQA
8:10:00

Islam Channel News

Journey Within

Isha Adhan
10:14:00

Journey Within
10:18:00

The Agenda

Programs in UAE Time Zone

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
IslamiQA
12:01:00

Islam Channel News

Isha Adhan
2:01:00

Hassan and Habibah Show
2:05:00

The Agenda

Quran Recitation

Fajr Adhan

Quran Recitation

Quran Recitation

Practical Islam

Week in Parliament
2:00:00

Souk TV

Quran Recitation

Zuhr Adhan
5:03:00

Quran Recitation
5:07:00

IslamiQA

Nasheed Show

Quranic Encyclopedia
7:30:00

Youth Talk

The Nobles
8:30:00

Asr Adhan
8:51:00

The Nobles
8:55:00

Nasheed Show

Pearls of Knowledge

Maghrib Adhan
11:59:00

IslamiQA
12:03:00

Saturday Night Live

Isha Adhan
2:03:00

Saturday Night Live
2:07:00

Allah's Artistry

Quranic Encyclopedia

Quran Recitation

Fajr Adhan
7:57:00

Quran Recitation
8:01:00

Quran Recitation

Politics and Media

Jummah Prayer from Mecca

Souk TV

Zuhr Adhan
5:02:00

Quran Recitation
5:06:00

IslamiQA

Behind the Veil

Nasheed Show
8:30:00

Asr Adhan
8:52:00

Education Matters

Legal Corner

Muslimah Dilemma

Maghrib Adhan

IslamiQA
12:04:00

Lessons in Fiqh

Nasheed Show

Isha Adhan
2:06:00

Nasheed Show
2:10:00

Journey Within

Fajr Adhan
7:54:00

Quran Recitation

Quran Recitation

The Agenda

Allah's Artistry

Quranic Encyclopedia

Zuhr Adhan

Quran Recitation

IslamiQA

Saturday Night Live

Pearls of Knowledge

Asr Adhan
8:53:00

Building an Islamic Home

Islam Channel News

Pillars of Islam

Politics and Media

Maghrib Adhan
12:02:00

IslamiQA
12:06:00

Islam Channel News

The Nobles

Isha Adhan
2:09:00

The Nobles
2:13:00

Nasheed Show

The Agenda

Quran Recitation

Quran Recitation

Fajr Adhan
7:51:00

Quran Recitation
7:55:00

Quran Recitation

Pillars of Islam

The Agenda

Nasheed Show

Quranic Encyclopedia

Quran Recitation

Zuhr Adhan

Quran Recitation

IslamiQA

Ummah Talk

Hassan and Habibah Show

Asr Adhan
8:53:00

Youth Talk

Islam Channel News

Week in Parliament

Maghrib Adhan
12:04:00

IslamiQA
12:08:00

Islam Channel News

Isha Adhan
2:12:00

2:16:00

Nasheed Show
2:35:00

The Agenda

Quran Recitation

Fajr Adhan
7:48:00

Quran Recitation
7:52:00

Quran Recitation

Week in Review

The Agenda

Allah's Artistry

Quranic Encyclopedia

Zuhr Adhan

IslamiQA

Behind the Veil
6:30:00

Asr Adhan
8:54:00

8:58:00

Islam Channel News

Pillars of Islam

Politics and Beyond
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2006
no i am not blind Lionheart, i am just clicking on the link you and i have pasted.

end of
arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
arniegang wrote:no i am not blind Lionheart, i am just clicking on the link you and i have pasted.

end of

If you are clicking on what I have posted on the site than you should be able to get what you need..
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 16, 2006
Lionheart, you are only focusing on one side of the guys story. Basically he only goes after people who're dishonest - if they had nothing to hide - then there would be no story.

Once again your views are totally onesided, what about all the other people he's discovered who are untruthful and into illegal activities?

The guy is doing nothing illegal, more fool the people that fall for his act and incriminate themselves. And as Arnie has stated he certainly didn't target an Islmaic channel it was to get the target where he wanted it.

Supporting Zionists? Really! That's why he's flamed and incriminated members of the British Royal family, the England football Manager and many more.

As I said before Galloway is just irritated that he got caught! Do we not have a right to know about people running our country that are corrupt?

You've sided with the wrong people and are as we say making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Trust me this guy has done far more good exposing many people than he has harmed anyone and your views are biased and short sighted.

Plus as Arnie has said the guise of a Sheikh is nothing personal, it's just that people are dumb enough to fall for it. Basically many sheikhs invest a lot of money into Western companies so Sheikh = big fat wallet. People only see money signs.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 16, 2006
Klaxon

Red alert! Red alert! Another conspiracy theory against Islam. Ignore all contrary evidence and just jump on the band wagon!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:Klaxon

Red alert! Red alert! Another conspiracy theory against Islam. Ignore all contrary evidence and just jump on the band wagon!

This contributes nothing.

Stop being a troll.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
:lol: Most of Lionheart's posts on this forum contribute nothing - he cuts and pastes one-sided propaganda he gets from who knows where. I don't see you complaining about that Liban. I guess he has to be white, female and Western before you jump on the posts. :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 16, 2006
kanelli wrote:Klaxon

K

You made me laugh - nice one, you dont do humour very much

More please

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 16, 2006
I've been trying to lighten up now that I've met some of the people on the forum. I'll do my best 8)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 16, 2006
kanelli wrote::lol: Most of Lionheart's posts on this forum contribute nothing - he cuts and pastes one-sided propaganda he gets from who knows where. I don't see you complaining about that Liban. I guess he has to be white, female and Western before you jump on the posts. :lol:

Wrong Little One. He just needs to be called Kanelli. :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules

Return to Philosophy and Religion Forums