Beware Of The Fake Sheikh..Aka Manzor Mahmood

Topic locked
Apr 16, 2006
Does this guy look familiar? :lol:

kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 16, 2006
Hey K,

Sorry to see that your operation was not entirly successful. Got you looking like a HP / Sniper420 hybrid.... :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 16, 2006
Oh no! Don't mention those two, now this thread will really degenerate! :lol:
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 16, 2006
You mean it hasn't already??? :? :shock: :?

:D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Lionheart, you are only focusing on one side of the guys story. Basically he only goes after people who're dishonest - if they had nothing to hide - then there would be no story.

Once again your views are totally onesided, what about all the other people he's discovered who are untruthful and into illegal activities?

The guy is doing nothing illegal, more fool the people that fall for his act and incriminate themselves. And as Arnie has stated he certainly didn't target an Islmaic channel it was to get the target where he wanted it.

Supporting Zionists? Really! That's why he's flamed and incriminated members of the British Royal family, the England football Manager and many more.

As I said before Galloway is just irritated that he got caught! Do we not have a right to know about people running our country that are corrupt?

You've sided with the wrong people and are as we say making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Trust me this guy has done far more good exposing many people than he has harmed anyone and your views are biased and short sighted.

Plus as Arnie has said the guise of a Sheikh is nothing personal, it's just that people are dumb enough to fall for it. Basically many sheikhs invest a lot of money into Western companies so Sheikh = big fat wallet. People only see money signs.

[qoute]Lionheart, you are only focusing on one side of the guys story. Basically he only goes after people who're dishonest - if they had nothing to hide - then there would be no story.[/qoute]

His methods are dishonest, so I really don't understand how he could go after dishonest people when he himself is dishonest and does what he does because he gets paid big time money.

[qoute]The guy is doing nothing illegal, more fool the people that fall for his act and incriminate themselves. And as Arnie has stated he certainly didn't target an Islmaic channel it was to get the target where he wanted it[/qoute]

He is doing nothing illegal except when his own traps fail and he is the one facing the music of justice. Simple question if he didn't target the Islamic Channel than why go through them to get to Galloway, why pose as Islamic Sheikh, why ask the CEO of the Islamic Channel anti-semetic question, if they were not the target too? This man could have chosen any other organization to get to Galloway, but he chose the Islamic Channel for a reason.

[qoute]Supporting Zionists? Really! That's why he's flamed and incriminated members of the British Royal family, the England football Manager and many more.[/qoute]

He got paid allot to frame those people other wise this dog wouldn't be that obediant to his masters. But anyway to see the Zoinist hand look who pays his check...Rubert Murduck, the owner of the propoganda machine at fox and strong supporter of Zoinist movement. Murduck is Christian Zoinist like Bush, Blair, the Evangicals whether their name is.

[qoute]As I said before Galloway is just irritated that he got caught! Do we not have a right to know about people running our country that are corrupt?[/qoute]

I don't know Galloway well enough, but I know in this case this imposters couldn't get nothing on Galloway.

Do we not have a right to know about people running our country that are corrupt?

Why doesn't this imposter go after Blair, a man who lead your peaceful country into a fake war, a man who lied about Iraqis WMD, a man who destroyed a whole country for his own gain, a man who fabricated the case against Iraq, etc. Your Prime MInister is not only corrupt, but he has the blood of thousands of Iraqis on his hands.

[qoute]You've sided with the wrong people and are as we say making a mountain out of a mole hill.[/qoute]

That is your opinion and you are in titled to it. But in my opinion I sided with the right side, the side of justice and honesty, not the side that believe in order to convict someone you have to frame them.

[qoute]Trust me this guy has done far more good exposing many people than he has harmed anyone and your views are biased and short sighted[/qoute]

You think what he did is right than you must agree with the Islamic Channel and my other Islamic organization for exposing him.

"your views are biased and short sighted"

wow....is this coming from the same person that views anything west does right..the same person that against WMD at Iranian hands...at the same comfortable with the same weapon at the hand of UK/US, two countries that waged war on bases of lies. I think you need to look in the mirror before you call me bias and short sighted.

[qoute]Plus as Arnie has said the guise of a Sheikh is nothing personal, it's just that people are dumb enough to fall for it. Basically many sheikhs invest a lot of money into Western companies so Sheikh = big fat wallet. People only see money signs[/qoute]

To you it might not mean anything, but to me and many others it is personal.

I have a question...

What if this man did the same thing except this time he went Muslim youths and preached them Jihad against the West, preached them that blowing buses, trains in Paris, Milan, London was okey in Islam. What if this man preached these things on behalf of his employers, and who do you think people are going to blame?
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2006
kanelli wrote:Klaxon

Red alert! Red alert! Another conspiracy theory against Islam. Ignore all contrary evidence and just jump on the band wagon!

Silly Jedi... All you need to do see the "conspiracy against Islam" is to view your own Western Media...the media that champion itself as "free press", while never questioning actions of its leaders...acting like cheerleaders instead of Journalist, etc.

Jedi Where are the WMD in Iraq?

Why hasn't there been outside investigators investigating Sep 11, instead of the government appointed investigators?

:D
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2006
kanelli wrote::lol: Most of Lionheart's posts on this forum contribute nothing - he cuts and pastes one-sided propaganda he gets from who knows where. I don't see you complaining about that Liban. I guess he has to be white, female and Western before you jump on the posts. :lol:

Kanelli... I don't understand how you could question what I post here as propoganda,but at the same time ignore the propoganda in Western media, propoganda that televised to Millions of people as fact. Why is it that Western media refuses to show Iraqi casualities of American bombing? Why are they one sided when it comes to Mid east?

Kanelli.. I don't want to be rude but I'm not white female as you are implying and frankly I don't find white female attractive like some confused, inferior minded Arabs. Arab, Mixed race, Mediterranean,Africans and South East Asians are way superior when it comes to beauty than White woman.

No heart feelings Kanelli...
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 17, 2006
Lionheart wrote:Arab, Mixed race, Mediterranean,Africans and South East Asians are way superior when it comes to beauty than White woman.

AMEN to that!!!!

Much... MUCH more beautiful.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2006
Silly Jedi... All you need to do see the "conspiracy against Islam" is to view your own Western Media...the media that champion itself as "free press", while never questioning actions of its leaders...acting like cheerleaders instead of Journalist, etc.

Time this Jedi pointed out that the strongest critics of the western leadership...are the western media! They can do that, because they are free.

They are not forced to 'not print' stories that they feel are 'bad news' (Riots on a building site, taxi drivers strikes etc.) and at the same time they are not forced to print stories that are merely propaganda. They are allowed to express their opinions and the consumer is allowed to decide if they agree with the editorial content or not. If you disagree with the political leaning of a particular publication, you simply do not buy it or read it. If a publication is too extreme for the majority of the readership...they don't sell any newspapers and go out of business. The Darwinian theory of evolution is proved once more, its survival of the fittest.

If, as you seem to be implying, ALL western media are acting like 'cheerleaders' then they would all be out of business very quickly for, as many of us in this forum have tried to explain to you until we are blue in the keyboard, a large majority of us do not agree with the leadership of the west and express those views in the media openly and often.

A journalist should be free to write whatever and however he or she views the situation.

So now tell me the Middle East media is truly 'free'!

Knight[/quote]
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 17, 2006
Jedi Master, when will you understand... hmmm.... when, when, when??? Lionheart is the Sith Lord. :lol:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2006
Lionheart, you obviously don't read or watch that much western media then. They ALWAYS questioning thoswe in power! Some of the UK newspapers give them all a complete roasting! They're encounraged to appear on news tv shows and question times where they get absolutely ripped to shreds by the journalists and public alike who're allowed to take part in the discussions. So to say that western media never questions or reports on leaders is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Press and media in the ME is becoming freer, but if something is printed that those in higher authority don't like they get pressured into a retraction or to not print the story at all so all you get is a rose tinted view of things.

A journalists job is to tell the truth, to bring stories of interest good or bad to the publics attention and there are only certain instances in western media when a journalist will be barred from giving full details.

Why don't you educate yourself a little bit Lionheart and go to www.pcc.org.uk and read about the Press Complaints Commissions Code of PRactice which binds all journalists and media in the UK. Also McNae's Journalism Law is the bible in these cases.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 17, 2006
Liban wrote:Jedi Master, when will you understand... hmmm.... when, when, when??? Lionheart is the Sith Lord. :lol:

Ah! But with the Sith, where there is one...there is always another! But which is the master and which the student?

:shock:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 17, 2006
Lionheart wrote:
kanelli wrote::lol: Most of Lionheart's posts on this forum contribute nothing - he cuts and pastes one-sided propaganda he gets from who knows where. I don't see you complaining about that Liban. I guess he has to be white, female and Western before you jump on the posts. :lol:

Kanelli... I don't understand how you could question what I post here as propoganda,but at the same time ignore the propoganda in Western media, propoganda that televised to Millions of people as fact. Why is it that Western media refuses to show Iraqi casualities of American bombing? Why are they one sided when it comes to Mid east?

Kanelli.. I don't want to be rude but I'm not white female as you are implying and frankly I don't find white female attractive like some confused, inferior minded Arabs. Arab, Mixed race, Mediterranean,Africans and South East Asians are way superior when it comes to beauty than White woman.

No heart feelings Kanelli...

Lionheart, I was talking to Liban - he is the one who is racist against white Western people. If you had read more carefully you'd have noticed that.

The difference between you and me is that I can identify propaganda better than you can Lionheart. Where is your evidence that I ignore Western propaganda? You copy and paste and forward all kinds of crap to people without even putting much thought into it except that it supports what you want to believe about the West. I am open and analyse what the media on all sides present. You just take what you are fed and you want to think the worst about non-Arabs and non-Muslims. Everything is a conspiracy in your mind.

Lionheart and Liban, who cares whether you find white women attractive or not? You obviously focus on the surface and not what is underneath - very typical. The real beauty of a person is on the inside.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 17, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:
Liban wrote:Jedi Master, when will you understand... hmmm.... when, when, when??? Lionheart is the Sith Lord. :lol:

Ah! But with the Sith, where there is one...there is always another! But which is the master and which the student?

:shock:

Knight

Who came first, the chicken or the egg?
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2006
kanelli wrote:Lionheart, I was talking to Liban - he is the one who is racist against white Western people. If you had read more carefully you'd have noticed that.

Young grasshopper,

It is not a sin to read. Proper reading is even less of a sin.

Remember that before you claim I am something against someone...

Sincerely,

Your mentor.
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 17, 2006
Dubai Knight wrote:Silly Jedi... All you need to do see the "conspiracy against Islam" is to view your own Western Media...the media that champion itself as "free press", while never questioning actions of its leaders...acting like cheerleaders instead of Journalist, etc.

Time this Jedi pointed out that the strongest critics of the western leadership...are the western media! They can do that, because they are free.

They are not forced to 'not print' stories that they feel are 'bad news' (Riots on a building site, taxi drivers strikes etc.) and at the same time they are not forced to print stories that are merely propaganda. They are allowed to express their opinions and the consumer is allowed to decide if they agree with the editorial content or not. If you disagree with the political leaning of a particular publication, you simply do not buy it or read it. If a publication is too extreme for the majority of the readership...they don't sell any newspapers and go out of business. The Darwinian theory of evolution is proved once more, its survival of the fittest.

If, as you seem to be implying, ALL western media are acting like 'cheerleaders' then they would all be out of business very quickly for, as many of us in this forum have tried to explain to you until we are blue in the keyboard, a large majority of us do not agree with the leadership of the west and express those views in the media openly and often.

A journalist should be free to write whatever and however he or she views the situation.

So now tell me the Middle East media is truly 'free'!

Knight
[/quote]

Dubia Kinght...sorry for the misunderstand, but I wasn't referring to you as silly Jedi..I was referring to Kanelli.
Lionheart
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 18, 2006
The egg - obviously!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:The egg - obviously!

Really??

So where did this egg come from if there was no chicken to lay it??
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
and where did the chicken come from that supposidly lay the egg ?

the other egg init

:lol: :lol:
arniegang

Apr 18, 2006
arniegang wrote:and where did the chicken come from that supposidly lay the egg ?

the other egg init

:lol: :lol:

He must have come from an egg that came from another chicken who in turn came from an egg from another and another and another... :twisted:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
kanelli wrote:Does this guy look familiar? :lol:

I think Irish Nessy would find this fellow a worth catch!
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
arniegang wrote:no i am not blind Lionheart, i am just clicking on the link you and i have pasted.

end of

Arnie, I clicked on the link and it does take you to the page this guy is talking about - which is about the only part of his story that checks out. Maybe UK isp playing tricks on you over there?
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
Liban wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:The egg - obviously!

Really??

So where did this egg come from if there was no chicken to lay it??

Well obviously there have been egg laying reptiles around far longer than any chicken or bird! And as some species evolved over the millenia into birds obviously the egg had to have first before any kind of chicken - aha!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Well obviously there have been egg laying reptiles around far longer than any chicken or bird! And as some species evolved over the millenia into birds obviously the egg had to have first before any kind of chicken - aha!

Where did their eggs come from then?

But to be more related to topic. A chicken doesn't just pop out of the blue. Evolution takes time.... But lets get back to my question... 8)

This is fun :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
That's it Liban, that's the answer the egg always had to have come first. Egg laying creatures envolved over time until one day something chicken-like hatched! It's well known that there are certain types of dinosours had hollow bones and a similar structure to birds of today, they just had no feathers and were obviously flightless. Plus 98% of dinos were egg laying, very few gave birth to live young, just the same as reptiles today.

Creatures that layed eggs were around way before any chicken, so the answer is always the egg.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 18, 2006
But did the chicken egg come first?? :wink:
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 18, 2006
Liban

you really arn't getting this at all - look its simple

The chicken chocs refers too comes from the egg which came from the chicken that came from the egg, which in turn comes from the egg which came from the chicken that came from the egg, and that was after it come from the egg which came from the chicken that came from the egg.

This was long afte the egg which came from the chicken that came from the egg, but in all probability did in fact come from the egg which came from the chicken that came from the egg.

But others may say that chicken came from the egg which came from the other chicken that came from the other egg, which the chicken came from a totally different egg which came from the chicken that came from another egg altogether.

8)
arniegang

Apr 18, 2006
Chicken and egg sandwich anyone?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

Apr 19, 2006
Ok I'll put it in evolutionary biology terms for you. To create a living thing there must be an egg and sperm. Sperm meets egg, fertilises egg, creating a Zygote cell which is the first cell of a living thing that then splits and splits etc etc to make the living creature it's going to be. Obviously for the first chicken the Zygote was a mutated one that came from another creature, but where does this mutation and growth take place?

Tadddaaaa INSIDE THE EGG!!!!

So answer is still the egg!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 19, 2006
Ummm... OK....

Well....

I like my eggs scrambled...

:arrow: Liban trying to get out of a tight spot :D
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Philosophy and Religion ForumsForum Rules