Why Is It Easy To Get Girls ?

Topic locked
Why is it easy to get girls ? Oct 01, 2006
Okay so lets hear form you all. Why are the girls in Dubai so easy ? Is it lack of quality guys? Is it the transient nature of the town making "casual" fun the order of the day ? Or is it shallow girls who are in pursuit of material things and easy to impress that way ?

And a question for the girls/wives around here does it make you uncomfortable knowing how easy the girls are around here ?

MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
well seeing as how i am a girl in dubai i dont really know how i should answer that question.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
I wouldn't say its okay to generalize the whole population of Dubai females, because a large amount of girls are very decent..... but I think it is much easier for a guy to get laid here than in a lot of places. And I know a few guys who can attest to this. I do think generally in a club setting, where alcohol is involved and people are on the prowl it is very easy to hook up here. Some girls are easily impressed if you have a car, nice mobile, apartment...etc. Some girls are just easy and looking for a good time and that works perfectly for men. I don't mean to be blunt but I have this not so good looking guy friend with a lot of money and a nice car and he seems to score the hottest chics...and trust me it is not his personality. Guys are up for getting laid 24/7 and I guess in Dubai it is just easier to stumble on those....
My advice to the ladies...raise your standards for yourself and don't give in to those sleezebags.

In terms of your second question....don't want to be in a relationship where the man is tempted so easily by some skanks....I would only feel uncomfortable if the guy can't control himself...and that is a whole new topic... :wink:
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 01, 2006
bushra21 wrote:well seeing as how i am a girl in dubai i dont really know how i should answer that question.

A yes or no would suffice

I think it's a double standard that men who sleep around are considered players and women are skanks, trollops or scalliwags :lol: :roll:
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 01, 2006
Agreed...men who sleep around think they are the sh*t and are thought by that by there peers.....but women are sluts otherwise. This is how society is....driven by these double standards.
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 01, 2006
It seems to me that the single men are just as easy as the single women - so what is the problem?

The married and committed men and women are the ones are at home or out with their partners - so perhaps they aren't the ones fooling around. If all the single folk are bedding each other - it sounds like personal choice to me. Each one is jumping in and out of bed easily for either pure enjoyment of s.e.x or hope that it will allow them to hold onto the person for a longer-term relationship. Each person is trying to get something from the "relationship" - so what is the big deal? The men should not be held to any different standards than the women. Don't you agree MaaaD?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 01, 2006
Kinda simple really..

Back in the US Girls are street smart so they know what to look for and don't settle for just anyone. of course that does lead to a lot of divorces because men/women in the US are so independant.

Over here, Women tend to be more protected, as in, they're not taught street smarts or given the chance to learn. Thus, they become dependant and thus Easy.
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 01, 2006
they are kinda easy ,, you are definately right

but i tend to loose intrrest realy fast with most of the women i meet in the UAE... they tend to be kinda on the chldish side

thats my opinion anyways , i dont need anyone here going on their period for me
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 01, 2006
But the guys are just as easy - so what is your diagnosis for the slutty male syndrome in Dubai?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 01, 2006
kanelli wrote:But the guys are just as easy - so what is your diagnosis for the slutty male syndrome in Dubai?

guys are just that easy? lol.. the MALE species is no rocket science. Ask a guy to close his eyes and make his mind blank and say the first thing that pops into his brain, 90% of the time, you'll get a "girl" "woman" or no offense, some part of a woman..

guys are not easy, they're stupid. yes, I, a male, am saying men are stupid. I mean, wear a mini skirt and come in front of us and you have us.

So in conclusion, I agree guys are easy but we're not sluts, just err.. men. Ask a woman what she wants, she'll give you a list of things that'll make up a novel an dyeah "men" will be somewhere in there

Ask men what they wants and there's one answer.. "Women" :P

Its simple fact and you know it!

:twisted:
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 01, 2006
First date - A girl asks a guy to go to bed with her and he says yes. That means he is easy. First date - A guy asks a girl to go to bed with him and she says yes. That means she is easy.

So - they are both easy.

That is total bullcrap to think that men are the only ones who want or need s.e.x. Women like s.e.x. too and if guys are expected to go and hunt women for s.e.x. then women should also be expected to go out and hunt men for s.e.x. too.

Watch the double standards guys! You seem to keep perpetuating it and it makes no sense. Men are far easier than women - they just think they are entitled to it and like to label women as sluts if they behave the same way. Wake up men!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 01, 2006
kanelli wrote:But the guys are just as easy - so what is your diagnosis for the slutty male syndrome in Dubai?

i think majority of guys in the UAE are weak , they buy the woman what ever they want , they take them and spend $$$ on their clothes , food , cinema , they become slave of the p*ssY

notice how many big headed chicks are here in dubai ???

i would never spend a cent of a chick!
i believe in equality and sharing the responsibilites
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 01, 2006
kanelli wrote:First date - A girl asks a guy to go to bed with her and he says yes. That means he is easy. First date - A guy asks a girl to go to bed with him and she says yes. That means she is easy.

So - they are both easy.

That is total bullcrap to think that men are the only ones who want or need s.e.x. Women like s.e.x. too and if guys are expected to go and hunt women for s.e.x. then women should also be expected to go out and hunt men for s.e.x. too.

Watch the double standards guys! You seem to keep perpetuating it and it makes no sense. Men are far easier than women - they just think they are entitled to it and like to label women as sluts if they behave the same way. Wake up men!

I agree. men are far easier than women, thats why you can't label a man as just "Easy".. it doesn't sound right.. Maybe errr.. Effortless. yeah thats it, men are effortless when it comes to women picking up men.

They don't have to do any work to get us.

On the other hand, Women are easy but men still have to put in some effort.

how about this

A Man Would Say: Women are Easy but not Effortless

A Woman would Say: Men are Easy and Effortless :P
nosoup4u
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 01, 2006
Well, you likely won't get any women if you insist on calling them chicks. :lol:

Some beautiful women in Dubai know they can wrap a man around their little finger. There are lots of weak men in this world who only get self-esteem by having a beautiful woman on their arm, even if they have to pay through the nose to get that. They want someone to show off to their co-workers and friends. So the women are the smart ones in this case - picking out the weak targets and exploiting them for financial gain and a comfortable lifestyle.

Then you have men who can also pick out the weak women who try so hard to keep a man they will go to bed with them easily. So these guys promise that they really are interesting in a relationship and then dump the woman after they have had their fill of s.e.x.

So - men and women seem to be using each other. Why complain? Just mind your own behaviour and choose your partners carefully. If you are weak you will be a perfect target. Just don't complain after because you are partially responsible.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 01, 2006
kanelli wrote:It seems to me that the single men are just as easy as the single women - so what is the problem?

The married and committed men and women are the ones are at home or out with their partners - so perhaps they aren't the ones fooling around. If all the single folk are bedding each other - it sounds like personal choice to me. Each one is jumping in and out of bed easily for either pure enjoyment of s.e.x or hope that it will allow them to hold onto the person for a longer-term relationship. Each person is trying to get something from the "relationship" - so what is the big deal? The men should not be held to any different standards than the women. Don't you agree MaaaD?

Kanelli i agree, but this thread wasnt really about easy men .. feel free to start your own thread about why men in dubai -or in general- are easy :D
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
kanelli wrote:Well, you likely won't get any women if you insist on calling them chicks. :lol:

Some beautiful women in Dubai know they can wrap a man around their little finger. There are lots of weak men in this world who only get self-esteem by having a beautiful woman on their arm, even if they have to pay through the nose to get that. They want someone to show off to their co-workers and friends. So the women are the smart ones in this case - picking out the weak targets and exploiting them for financial gain and a comfortable lifestyle.

Then you have men who can also pick out the weak women who try so hard to keep a man they will go to bed with them easily. So these guys promise that they really are interesting in a relationship and then dump the woman after they have had their fill of s.e.x.

So - men and women seem to be using each other. Why complain? Just mind your own behaviour and choose your partners carefully. If you are weak you will be a perfect target. Just don't complain after because you are partially responsible.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
maybe thats my flaw
im too confident and stubborn

i should act weak,,, hehehehehehehehehehe

hey ladies , one desperate weak guy here
i got lotsa money , help me
pleeeeeaseee

hehehehehehehe

this hsould be easy
nismo
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 01, 2006
Actually, you can't have a fair or complete discussion in this thread without discussing the fact that the men are just as easy or more so.

Afterall, the premise is that the women are easy - but in order for the women to be easy, there have to be easy men propositioning the women in the first place... It is only logical.

I am sure many men reading this thread have a hard time accepting that they are just as slutty as the women they think are slutty. :D
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Oct 01, 2006
Just for clarification ... are you suggesting Maaad that women in Dubai are easier than in other parts of the world? Or are you suggesting that women are easier than men?

I think you're referring to the former ... ie women in Dubai are easier than they are anywhere else in the world. It may be a number of things:

1 - A lot of the people that move to Dubai have moved this far away from home, family, friends, culture, and all things familiar for the first time in their lives. It may be natural to reach out for a soft place to fall.

2 - There is a subsection of the women here who have a very odd concept of living on their own .... going back to what someone said about women who have street smarts, there are a lot of women here who are doing this sort of thing for the first time. Applies to men too. Give a bag of candy to a kid, he may finish the first bag but he's gonna end up with a tummy ache and probably not feast on the second bag.

3 - Dubai allows people to be pretty open about what they do or don't want. And there's no one to judge. If these people were in their home countries (applies mostly to the middle east and subcontinent) they would be a lot more discreet. So you may think there is less of it going on in another country but it may just be better concealed.

Well thats my 2 cents.
PrettyPenny
Dubai Expat Helper

Oct 01, 2006
PrettyPenny made a good point concerning that Dubai is one of the most liberal places in the Middle East. So...you can speculate that some families might send their daughters to Dubai for school or work...and once they are in this atmosphere, start going out, and having all this freedom they weren't allowed for before...end up going out of control. This certainly isn't everyone.

And I agree with Kanelli that men are def just as and more easy than girls.
noni
Dubai chat master

Oct 01, 2006
May b its just a cliche..but it depends on what u look for.

I think its very tough to get someone for a life long relationship here in dubai..
I may b a passe, but i really dont think and believe that short lived relationships would get you anything other than the momentary gratification.

I'm not saying that S3)( is bad or something ,i'm not trying to have a neat image, but its just that most of the people here in dubai are only looking for just a quick relationship. I dont know how people enjoy that sort of relationship where there's no emotional values. I agree with pretty penny on the reasons. expecially that the multi racial/ cultural atmosphere and the freedom of being all by themselves.
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Oct 01, 2006
nosoup4u wrote:

guys are just that easy? lol.. the MALE species is no rocket science. Ask a guy to close his eyes and make his mind blank and say the first thing that pops into his brain, 90% of the time, you'll get a "girl" "woman" or no offense, some part of a woman..

guys are not easy, they're stupid. yes, I, a male, am saying men are stupid. I mean, wear a mini skirt and come in front of us and you have us.

So in conclusion, I agree guys are easy but we're not sluts, just err.. men. Ask a woman what she wants, she'll give you a list of things that'll make up a novel an dyeah "men" will be somewhere in there

Ask men what they wants and there's one answer.. "Women" :P

Its simple fact and you know it!

You don't think women are the same way? Trust me, women think about s.ex just as much as men do. They have the same urges, the same emotions as men so why would they be any less inclined to drop their knickers?
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 01, 2006
Maad wherever you get young singles on masse in a place (that is away from their hometown);
Dubai, working holiday locations, backpacking, party islands like Ibiza,

Women (and men) will be a lot more "easy". As Some OP said it's about not knowing anyone, having no friends or family to judge their actions etc

I am surprised as i don't know of the easy women here but based on my above facts it would seem the ideal ground for it

BUT the anomaly is that 73% of the Dubai popoulatrion is male. that's 330,000 women. Lets rule out the marrieds, the too young, and the mostly good arab girl. Why would the remianing women population fairy their stuff to a smorgasboard of men?
scarlet
Dubai Forums Veteran

Oct 01, 2006
if you think the girls in Dubai are easy.....

go to Kuwait or even Bahrain or Saudia, lol, the girls in the U.A.E have a bit more self - respect than the other chicki poos
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
girls or guys, they are both just as 'easy'...not just in Dubai. And if you r single and want to have s.e.x. with a girl or guy, why not? Just make sure that if you do have s.e.x. u use protection... nothing wrong with having some fun and exploring to find out what/who u really like.

Just out of curiosity Maaad, where r u from where the girls obviously are hard to get? And why r u complaining?
NoWoRrIeS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 01, 2006
NoWoRrIeS wrote:Just out of curiosity Maaad, where r u from where the girls obviously are hard to get? And why r u complaining?

This has nothing to do with me personally so lets not stear it that way. I was just opening room for discussion to see the different prespectives, and i wasnt judging anyone. And i absolutely never complained :lol:
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 01, 2006
nismo wrote:
kanelli wrote:Well, you likely won't get any women if you insist on calling them chicks. :lol:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
maybe thats my flaw
im too confident and stubborn

i should act weak,,, hehehehehehehehehehe

hey ladies , one desperate weak guy here
i got lotsa money , help me
pleeeeeaseee

hehehehehehehe

this hsould be easy

I actually take offense to not only to the word chick, but to the fact that you think it is sad to argue against people using it.

Do you think it is acceptable to dehumanize a woman like that. Would you use the word princess. Do you think using a slang name for a black person or a gay person would equally be acceptable.'

The word chick is another male word used to show their dominance of woman. There are no words to describe straight men the way straight men have words like chick to describe woman.

Using words like chick just highlights that woman are still oppressed. The time when woman are regarded as human beings will be the time when words like chick are not used anymore.

And dont give me the shit about, "well none of the woman I know care", because they should care, and when they have become conscious, they will smack you around the face.

Scumbag!
valkyrie
Dubai chat master

Oct 01, 2006
Someone once said:

"A woman needs the right mood, the right time and the right place to have s.e.x......a man, just needs a place!"

The male is a natural predator and, due to the restricted nature and seperatism of the upbringing here, the male macho value worship ethic and also the fact that many single girls here are getting away from their family restrictions for the first time and want to 'live' a little...its not surprising that this is a seemingly 'target rich environment'...for those that want it to be.

It may seem fun, but where is the depth to any relationship based on a purely physical attraction? There is more to life and you will learn as you get older.

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 02, 2006
Especially when the batteries in the lightsaber take longer and longer to recharge between uses :P~
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Oct 02, 2006
^ian^ wrote:Especially when the batteries in the lightsaber take longer and longer to recharge between uses :P~

:lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Oct 02, 2006
kanelli wrote:First date - A girl asks a guy to go to bed with her and he says yes. That means he is easy. First date - A guy asks a girl to go to bed with him and she says yes. That means she is easy.

So - they are both easy.

Of all the things happen in this world,most of the the time they blame women....yyyyyy??????? can't men don't realize that a certain thing will happen because of them also? they always think that women doesn't have the right to say no..and even say yes! for example, if a girl agreed with him for a 1 night stand..men will think that "oh, it's so easy" but on the otherhand...why they don't see the fact that almost of the majority..men easily forgot that they are committed and they have already responsibility to somebody else...

it is not good to say that women are easy. It's not that i am being favorable of myself but to think that everything happens with a reason..even if said a while ago that most of the time men could also easily forgot of what they already have..still it shouldn't be treated as one sided... :roll:
purplegrape
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance