Persian Girls

Topic locked
persian girls Apr 23, 2009
I'm really into persian girls now, they are soo exotic looking and am curious about where these girls hang out in dubai. Anyone know where these chicks hang out or popular bars where they go to?

duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 23, 2009
Dude my heart skips a beat, when I'm around these beautiful Persians. Not just thel ooks but everything about them, the way they talk, the way they dress, they are just so graceful!
There are tons of persians at the knowledge village...Come by sumtime!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
Persian girls are beautiful and often classy. I've gotten mistaken as one. Makes sense since I look Persian.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 24, 2009
puppypup wrote:Persian girls are beautiful and often classy. I've gotten mistaken as one. Makes sense since I look Persian.

We don't care whether you look like Persian.

If you were Persian you would show some more grace in your speaking, by not mentioning beauty. It should be an untold virtue....not an issue Puppypoopz. :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 24, 2009
:D, yes correct, singing your own praises is a very unattractive quality in itself!

Anyone that talks about themselves so much as this must be truly awful to meet in person ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 24, 2009
puppypup wrote:Persian girls are beautiful and often classy. I've gotten mistaken as one. Makes sense since I look Persian.

You also mistaken as looking Philipino.

Apples and Oranges my dear. Persian women look nothing like Philipino women.

You have a very serious identity crisis and should seek some treatment for your problem. Do you have any idea how pathetic you are?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

You have a very serious identity crisis and should seek some treatment for your problem. Do you have any idea how pathetic you are?

Why did you lock the other thread Mrs. Bora Highposition??
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Apr 24, 2009
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

Bora is not moderator and cannot lock threads. I do hope she could one day.

And you Snow, Go powder your nose or something. You are like Puppypoopz. A no brainer.
RobbyG

Apr 24, 2009
Snow wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

That's YOUR HIGHNESS Bora Highposition if you don't mind.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 24, 2009
erm yeah Persians and Filipinos look nothing alike, so make up your mind already - bored of that conversation - yawn!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 24, 2009
guess u should go to iran :D

or london ;)
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2009
Look I've been mistaken or perceived for

Nepalese
Turk
Persian
Indian
Chinese
Filipino
Japanese
Korean
Siberian
Kazak
Uzbek
Viet
Thai
Cambodian
Malaysian
Indonesian
Russian
Lithuanian
Saami
Tatar
Czech
Polynesian
Peruvian
Colombian
Puerto Rican
Dominican
Brazilian
Chilean
Paraguayan
Mexican
Guatemalan
Sicilian
Greek
Portugese
Half-black
Native-American
Afghanistani

So why do you think I'm so puzzled. I know those cultures above don't all look alike but I've been perceived as ALL of those. Of course I think I look like some of the above but lots I'm like WTF, for example Korean, Cambodian, or part-black (well this could be true, the slave era and all). I bet for you guys, you don't get mistaken for all of that but you think I should be so honored that I'm mistaken for all the above by different people, of course. Yet you are the same ones saying how can you be mistaken for both Persian and Filipino. So what is it darnit? Should I be honored for the various perceptions or not? Make up your minds.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 25, 2009
I let you decide whether you want to be honored for all the above perceptions.

But rather tell me what perceptions you haven't called yet, that would definately make a difference :lol:

I have so many choices, I cannot just pick one, that would be horrific for you. You already have sooo many issues. It would kill you perhaps.

Maybe a DNA doctor would help you out? Cost a few dimes but you know where you at from that point. Go save girl. ;)
RobbyG

Apr 25, 2009
^Oh thanks I forgot French. That's only in Canada though....outside Quebec province. Oh wait, it happened in Mexico too but she thought I looked half-French and Half-Mexican but oh wait....she was Canadian too.
I guess Canucks think I'm Latina or Frenchie.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 25, 2009
Good lord, get over it woman, haven't you got that no-one is interested in your securities about your looks and people are just taking the piss out of you?!

You mention it again, and I'm going to edit your posts to say:

I'm an insecure person, desperate for attention and hate being mistaken for a Pinoy!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 25, 2009
persian like filipino women ?hehehehehehe this is the most stupid thing i have ever heard hahahahahahaha
u must be so blind no to see the diference betwen a asian and a diferent skin h:)
james111
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Good lord, get over it woman, haven't you got that no-one is interested in your securities about your looks and people are just taking the piss out of you?!

I'm an insecure person, desperate for attention and hate being mistaken for a Pinoy!

Oh, please do and spare us from further physco rants.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 25, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Good lord, get over it woman, haven't you got that no-one is interested in your securities about your looks and people are just taking the piss out of you?!

yes please

....BY THE POWER OF MOD!!!.... :D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 25, 2009
puppypup wrote:Look I've been mistaken or perceived for

Nepalese
Turk
Persian
Indian
Chinese
Filipino
Japanese
Korean
Siberian
Kazak
Uzbek
Viet
Thai
Cambodian
Malaysian
Indonesian
Russian
Lithuanian
Saami
Tatar
Czech
Polynesian
Peruvian
Colombian
Puerto Rican
Dominican
Brazilian
Chilean
Paraguayan
Mexican
Guatemalan
Sicilian
Greek
Portugese
Half-black
Native-American
Afghanistani

So why do you think I'm so puzzled. I know those cultures above don't all look alike but I've been perceived as ALL of those. Of course I think I look like some of the above but lots I'm like WTF, for example Korean, Cambodian, or part-black (well this could be true, the slave era and all). I bet for you guys, you don't get mistaken for all of that but you think I should be so honored that I'm mistaken for all the above by different people, of course. Yet you are the same ones saying how can you be mistaken for both Persian and Filipino. So what is it darnit? Should I be honored for the various perceptions or not? Make up your minds.

wow you have a huge list of nationality there puppypop, are you human? or an alien? or just another perons with personality disorder, a psychopath instead. OR better yet just another of what filipino say's a KSP or PAMPAM. see below for the meaning.

for the records:
PAMPAM or KSP
A Filipino/Tagalog word that came from the word "Papansin" which means attention seeker.

pampam is papansin's shorthand version. Pampam's implication is negative in nature. Pampam is a new word coined to substitute for "K.S.P" or Kulang sa Pansin ( Lack of attention )

:headbang: :wav:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

some1call911 Apr 25, 2009
Where is the original thread N what's wrong with this puppypup ? :evil:
love4peace
Dubai Forum User

Re: some1call911 Apr 25, 2009
love4peace wrote:Where is the original thread N what's wrong with this puppypup ? :evil:

So you noticed. What's wrong with her is pretty obvious - she's a psycho
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Apr 25, 2009
thanks
Michaelroger85
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: some1call911 Apr 25, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:
love4peace wrote:Where is the original thread N what's wrong with this puppypup ? :evil:

So you noticed. What's wrong with her is pretty obvious - she's a psycho

Obviously . :x
love4peace
Dubai Forum User

Apr 25, 2009
I second the motion... :bootyshake:
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 25, 2009
Hi , a persian here .... there is some persian night going on there , i remember one was on monday at budvar . the other one at friday night Grand Hayat.
Good luck on ur searching
Mandana
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 25, 2009
Hmm!!.. Offcourse they 're looking great with dress n style!.... well i guess they 're evry where .. wake up dude!!..........
Sharp
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 26, 2009
Mandana wrote:Hi , a persian here .... there is some persian night going on there , i remember one was on monday at budvar . the other one at friday night Grand Hayat.
Good luck on ur searching

Cheers. Unfortunately i live in qatar now although i do come back to dubai a few times a month for weekends. Just think persians are incredibly hot, would be great to meet one.
duncheski
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Apr 26, 2009
You should've been there at Womad in Abu-Dhabi, when the Kurdish community was performing.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2009

shaddap.. you look philipino and you know it!
dresden
Dubai chat master

Apr 26, 2009
dresden wrote:

shaddap.. you look philipino and you know it!

Ohhh sso eloquent Dres.... unbelievably eloquent 8) :wink:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance